All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 05

Story Info
Saundra reveals a little about her past.
2.6k words
4.63
20.5k
1

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Donald had never imagined he could have spent a more erotically magical weekend than he'd had with Saundra. She'd opened up a whole new world to him and he was awed at how this exciting woman had turned his views and feelings about sex totally upside down. Every loving smile, and even the few disappointed glares, on her face caused his heart to pound with the deepest desire to please whatever she wished and dealt him!

Even when he'd miscalculated and had been treated to his due punishment he was astonished at how open he was to receive it. She made it perfectly clear that his chastisements were meant to be taken as learning experiences, to make himself better for her. Her intentions were never cruel but only to heighten his understanding of how a good sub should behave with his Mistress. Because when he did give and perform exactly as she asked he was more than well rewarded with such exquisite pleasure. Be it sucking or fucking her sweet pussy or luscious breasts, to having her hot mouth suck him dry, it was all so very good. She had a sexual appetite that was not quickly satiated and at times he worried about keeping up with her. But she was generous and loving and she managed the tempo of their exploits quite sweetly.

They spent their daytime hours browsing boutiques and art galleries, taking in a romantic movie where he held her hand like a love-struck teenager, and dining out for breakfast and lunch. He was able to draw her out and got to hear about her childhood and teenage years. She was hesitant about discussing her previous marriage but he understood it had not been a happy one. She was not yet willing to divulge that her ex was now his business foe.

In fact, she could feel herself nervously tighten up inside just thinking about Donald having any dealings with Martin, the lawyer in Chicago that he'd thought was such a little shit. Saundra was sadly surprised and angry that Martin could still have an ugly influence over her. She had thought that part of her life was put to rest, but it had merely been dormant within her.

Sunday night they laid curled up together in bed and Saundra had told him of her last lover, a submissive woman. Over the weekend he had been honest and open with her regarding his past relationships. He had very few, marrying his college sweetheart and living a pleasant but reserved life. He had been badly hurt when his wife had trouble dealing with her infertility and shutting him out. His romantic life after his marriage had been nothing more than a few flings to take the edge off his sexual needs.

"I met Cassie at my last job. We were both Executive Assistants, she worked for the VP and I worked for the Marketing Director. She was very pretty with a sweet disposition. She was the type of person who could roll with anything thrown at her, I learned a lot from her. We used to hang out a lot, after work and on the weekends. One night we were at her place and had quite a bit to drink. I told her about my ex-husband, got quite emotional, since I was pretty loose from all the wine I'd had. But I needed to vent and she just held me and comforted me. It seemed like I'd sobbed for hours, but finally I calmed down and we just sat on her couch, me clutching onto her and she gently holding me."

Donald hugged her to him, she had her head resting on his chest and their legs were entangled. Saundra listened to his heartbeat and felt soothed and relaxed. She felt safe and content in his arms. She was still a bit surprised that he had accepted everything, the bondage, the spankings, the teasing and denial. She had never dominated a man before but she'd given it much thought before she'd met Donald. After Martin, she could not think of herself in a submissive role ever again. Especially after all she'd learned from being with Cassie. Gentle Cassie, who'd loved her and let Saundra discover and learn her power of dominance. Donald stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"At one point I looked up at Cassie and she kissed me. Initially, I was quite shocked but it felt so warm and loving that I couldn't pull away. I needed to be touched, to be loved so badly. Cassie was...well, she was so giving. Our kiss turned passionate and it was pretty awesome to feel our tongues play, being two females. I'd never been intimate with a woman before. Her hand reached down to my breast and cupped it and all I could think of was how I wanted her to feel my naked tits. So I pulled back, sat up, and took my shirt and bra off. She kissed me again and moved slowly down my throat. I could feel her hand underneath my breast, holding it up to her mouth. God, when she sucked my nipple, I just melted! The way her tongue toyed with it as she sucked...oh." Saundra shivered at the memory.

Donald shifted a bit, his cock growing with each word of Saundra's tale of female seduction. She smiled as she felt it pressing against her tummy. Even his breathing had deepened. She continued with her story.

"Soon, I had her shirt off and was sucking her dainty breasts, so different than my own. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt to have her soft flesh in my mouth, my tongue rousing her nipples into erection. We were both getting pretty hot so we went to her bedroom. She was my same height and we stood by her bed holding each other, my huge breasts pushing against her small ones, almost as if they were overpowering her. She released me and kissed her way down my belly then she pulled my shorts down and got down on her knees. I stood there feeling so awkward when all of a sudden I felt her lips pressed against my mons, her hands cradling my ass cheeks. I felt a little panicky, but excited, too. In the back of my mind I was thinking that good girls don't do this! It's not right! But it felt so natural, so good, I couldn't make myself stop her." Saundra rolled onto her back, away from Donald, but left her legs pressed against his. She glanced down and saw the sheet raised up from his hard-on. She giggled softly.

"Cassie kissed and licked my thighs, then my knees to my shins, then my feet. I stood there a bit shocked, thinking, 'My God, she's kissing my feet!' I felt so embarrassed and leaned down to urge her back up to her feet but she shrugged me off and continued. She kissed and licked my ankles, then the tops of my feet to my toes. It was as if she was worshiping me in some way and I felt humbled but thrilled at the same time." Saundra paused and sighed heavily, lost in her memory of that night.

"Then she looked up at me and whispered for me to lie down on her bed, punctuating her request with an almost desperate sounding 'please'. I was sort of dazed as I looked down at her, this yearning in her eyes that I'd never experienced with a man before. I was very excited, loving the feel of her lips and tongue caressing my skin. I stretched out on the bed and she crouched over me, sucking and softly biting all over my breasts. She moaned about how good they tasted and felt. Then she played with my nipples and I nearly went crazy! You know how much I love that, Donald! I grabbed her hair in my fist and pulled her face up to mine because I wanted to feel my tongue in her mouth. I even flashed on the thought of my tongue fucking her mouth and when we kissed she moaned and squirmed against my body. My pussy was twitching and I suddenly wanted, needed her to suck it. Strangely, I felt it was my right to push her down between my legs and I told her to lick my cunt. I was surprised by my boldness, but even more surprised that she said, 'Oh, yes' so enthusiastically and went straight down."

"Cassie buried her face between my legs and I have to admit, she was an artist at sucking pussy. I had never felt such a wildly enjoyable sensation as what that girl could do with her lips, teeth, and tongue. I played with my tits, pinching my nipples. It wasn't very long before she had me built up and my orgasm just crashed over me like a tidal wave! I just screamed and fucked her mouth with my cunt as hard as I could. When I began to calm down she rested her head on my tummy and tucked her arms against the sides of my torso and whispered, 'I love you, Mistress'. I thought that was so sweet but was in a fog of selfish pleasure and her words didn't really sink in right away. She crawled up beside me and we drifted off to sleep. In the early morning, when it was still dark, we both woke up and began kissing. Our love making started all over again. Cassie wanted to pleasure me and was unconcerned for herself. It was as if she not only wanted but needed to do this for me. That's when I realized what she meant by calling me Mistress. That's when we began our D/s relationship. She let me use her to learn how to be a Domme. She relished every moment. I cherished every moment. It was incredible." Saundra sighed and rolled back toward Donald to snuggle against him.

"Did you love her? Why aren't you still with her?" Donald prompted her for more of her story.

"Yes, I did love her. She was warm and kind, eager to please. She was incredibly sexy even when I punished her. She favored the flogger. When we played I would whip her with it, she loved the stinging kisses on her pussy lips and clit. That could easily send her off into an orgasm and I had to teach her self-control, to learn to feel the flogger but not come until I allowed it. I loved watching her writhe and hearing her beg me to let her come. But even with all the pleasure we shared, I still missed being with a man. After about three months we invited a mutual friend to join us one night. Although Cassie wasn't very happy about it, she didn't have much choice because it was what I wanted. And she wanted whatever pleased me. God, it felt so good to suck on his cock and feel it in my pussy! A real, raging hard cock! I even made her suck on his cock for a while, before he fucked me. While she did that I fucked her ass with a strap-on, spanking her ass as I told her what a dirty girl she was, and made her come very hard. Later she told me how humiliated she felt sucking it, knowing it would be in my cunt and she was jealous of him touching me in any way. But I could see in her eyes that my watching her submit to this man, knowing it had turned me on so much, made her very excited. Even though she tried to deny it, she was very aroused because I was pleased with her behavior and obedience to me. I was so proud of her fulfilling my wishes."

Saundra shifted to her back again and absent-mindedly stroked Donald's cock. It was so thick and smooth. She loved the feel of it as she gripped it with her fingers and very gently pumped his shaft. She envisioned Cassie sucking on it, the slight distress in her eyes at having a man's prick in her mouth. Saundra felt the juices seeping from her cunt, aroused by telling Donald about this part of her life.

"Anyway, despite Cassie's reluctance I had this gentleman continue to join us on occasion. Cassie was an extremely satisfying lover and an obedient sub, no matter what I wanted to try with her. But I couldn't help long for a man's cock. After about six months with her, she finally could not suffer with the anger and jealousy she felt and one night we had a long talk. She cried, saying she had tried so hard to accept that I needed a man as well as her. But she just couldn't continue. She wanted things to be strictly between us. She sat at my feet and hugged my legs, just sobbing. She said she only wanted my happiness and realized that she could not completely fulfill my needs. Now it was my turn to hold and comfort her, just as she had with me so many months before. I felt so badly, I had not meant to hurt her. She was in love with me and wanted a monogamous relationship. Yet, she was right; I needed and wanted a man, a heterosexual relationship. I loved her, emotionally, mentally, and physically. But I couldn't help that I could not commit to a lesbian relationship."

"That must have been so difficult. Knowing you, that's the last thing you'd want is to hurt anyone." Donald sympathized with her. He rolled to his side to face her and softly caressed her face. He pressed his engorged member against her thigh. Although her story was ending on a sad note, he couldn't stop himself from envisioning another woman sucking Saundra's huge breasts and licking her sweet cunt. The image had made him intensely horny.

"Well, I quit my job soon after she and I split up. I couldn't stand her sadness. I felt so guilty. That's when I moved out here to Seattle, and a few months later started to work for you. How about that...finding you here, helping you discover something new and wonderful." She smiled at him. He leaned to her and kissed her. His hand went to her breasts and he played for a while until she pushed his hand away and got up to straddle him. Saundra held his hands above his head and impaled herself on his rigid dick. The pain of hurting Cassie was still inside her so she fucked him hard, trying to assuage that wound in her heart. She felt him flinch and saw his expression soften. "Don't you come yet! Wait for me, I'm not ready. Hold it, or you'll earn a good paddling," she panted from her exertions. She released his hands but he continued to hold them over his head, his fingers gripped into tight fists as he concentrated on restraining his orgasm. Saundra sat upright and drove her cunt up and down his shaft. She reached down and felt his slippery cock with her fingers, her pussy mouth sucking him in and out. Then she played with her clit and the harder she fucked him the harder she wiggled and pinched her swollen nub. Her climax grew up from the pit of her womb and just as it peaked she whispered for Donald to come with her.

They both moaned loudly, their voices sweet music, filling the room. He grunted with each burst deep inside her pulsing cunt. She threw her head back and tears trailed down her temples into her hair, her orgasm somewhat bittersweet. Donald felt incredibly good inside her, his dick jerking as his cum spewed into her. Yet she found herself suddenly longing for Cassie's sweet touch again. As their orgasms subsided she laid on top of him and daydreamed of what it might have been like having Cassie in her bed, with Donald.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers