All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 07

Story Info
Saundra's previous life with Martin.
4.8k words
4.42
17.8k
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Bright moonbeams pierced the windows and spilled across the carpet, splashing up over the bed. Donald slowly woke up and at first thought they'd left a lamp on then realized it was the full moon's incandescence that filled the room. He looked over at his small beauty, curled in a fetal position mere inches away. She was not one to touch while sleeping but still liked to be close to his warmth. He listened to her soft breathing and reached out to lightly stroke her hair. He grinned, hearing her in his mind reminding him of the golden rule but he couldn't help himself. He hadn't felt this happy in such a long time and needed to touch her, even if in secret.

Saundra stirred and moaned. She rolled over onto her back and whimpered a soft "no" in her dream. Her arm suddenly came up to cover her face and she moaned again. It was such a plaintive sound that Donald considered waking her wanting to banish what saddened her in her sleep. She gasped and her eyes flew open as she pulled away from him. "Please, no!" she cried out.

"Shhhh...it's ok baby. Come here, it was only a dream," he cooed to her and reached out for her. It surprised him that she flinched at his touch and he pulled his hand away.

"Oh," she sighed then moved closer to Donald and let him put his arms around her. "Sorry, sometimes I have nightmares." He could feel her trembling and realized she was crying.

"Saundra, you're safe with me. Don't cry." He kissed her forehead and tightly held her. "What were you dreaming? Do you feel like talking about it?"

"No, just hold me," she whispered. She nuzzled her face against his neck, feeling his warmth, smelling him. She had been dreaming about the night she had left Martin. But in her dream she was in Donald's office and Martin was there and it was just as it had been in their bedroom so many years before. She was confused and trying to escape. She could hear Donald on the other side of the locked office door, pounding and shouting. Just as Martin raised his hand to hit her she woke up and in her dazed mind was surprised to find herself in bed with Donald. However, as her senses quickly cleared all she wanted was to feel his arms around her.

"It's all right sweetheart. Try to sleep. We can talk in the morning if you feel up to it. You know you can talk to me about anything. I'm here for you," he spoke softly, lovingly. His mind raced with what could possibly be so troublesome for his sweet Saundra. After several moments she rolled to her side, with her back to him and he rested his hand on her hip and as they lay quietly sleep slowly overcame him.

Now that she was awake she was afraid to go back to sleep. The disturbing image still loomed in her mind. She felt frustrated that she was allowing the whole mess affect her so strongly, even to intrude in her sleep. After several minutes she heard the subtle change in Donald's breathing and knew he had fallen back to sleep. She eased herself out of bed so as not to waken him and went to the kitchen. There was a large bay window in the breakfast nook with a softly padded bench upon which she settled. Pulling her legs up she rested her chin on her knees and wrapped her arms around her shins. She gazed out at the small backyard and tried to relax. The leaves on the trees looked shiny in the moonlight, casting mottled shadows on the lawn. Saundra loved the wee hours of the morning. It was so quiet, the whole world seemingly asleep. She used to stay up late and read which she hadn't done in a long time and missed doing so. But then, her thoughts wandered to what it would be like when she finally laid eyes on Martin again and couldn't help thinking of the five years she'd spent with him.

*********** Martin's strict Catholic parents had strong opinions regarding chastity and fidelity and had infused those beliefs in their children as well. Although when his older brother had come back from serving in the Navy he introduced Martin to the seamier side of sex. Martin continuously fought an ongoing battle as to whether he was sinning to be so turned on by nasty women, their dirty pictures, and the kinky acts they participated in. What his brother called artfully shot photographs Martin called disgusting pornography, degrading women in sinful ways. Yet he couldn't help be fascinated in a guilty way while his brother tried to convince him enjoying sex was natural. He told Martin as long as it was consensual and no physical or mental damage was done, anyone should do whatever they enjoyed.

Martin was drawn to women but tended to view them as his father had. Women were to be chaste and honorable, serve and submit to men, bear children and take care of the household. He never saw affection between his parents. But sometimes late at night he would hear his father's harsh tone of voice from behind his parent's closed bedroom door followed by his mother's plaintive mewling as if in fear or shame of something. Martin would sometimes hear what sounded like someone being slapped or smacked and his mother weeping, then the sounds of grunts and moans from his father. Martin thought this was normal until he read a romance novel his mother had left out. He found the plot ridiculous but he couldn't help being turned on by the love scenes, some of which were extremely descriptive. In the back of his mind he compared the acts in the book to what he heard from his parent's room and suddenly felt sorry for his mother. While she probably desired this romantic, hot, love all she was treated to be being beaten and fucked. He resolved to treat women with the utmost respect.

When he'd first met Saundra he'd been charming and kind. They were in college with two years to go before graduation. It wasn't until their fourth date that he kissed her and even then it had been a gentle kiss on her cheek. He admired her sweet, caring nature. She was on the quiet side which suited him well. She was articulate and did well in her studies. He liked intelligent women and scorned the vapid co-eds he observed around the campus. The socialites did nothing for him as he felt they were so flippant and silly. But his Saundra was a class act and behaved in a manner he believed appropriate for a decent young woman.

Saundra thought his shyness was endearing. Martin was romantic in a gentlemanly way. She relished it as a refreshing change from the hollow just-want-to-fuck-and-fly kind of dates she'd had in recent months. It seemed he always kept her waiting for the first touch, for the first kiss, even to get to know his thoughts and feelings. While his slow pace puzzled her it kept her in a state of anticipation that was highly intriguing. Over the passing months he revealed a little more about himself, his family, memories of his youth. She had thought it was almost like the story of Scheherazade, being kept in suspense as to what would happen or be revealed on the next date, and the next. Saundra slowly fell in love with him. She sadly reflected that he and never told her he loved her. When he asked her to marry him he'd used the words "affectionately fond" avoiding the "L" word. But she took that to mean that he did love her and rationalized that he merely had difficulty expressing his deepest feelings about love.

It wasn't until their wedding night that he finally made love to her. He was embarrassed by his clumsiness. Her calm composure made him feel all the more nervous and he wondered how she didn't show any anxiety in their physical union. He was grateful for her patience but his pride left him feeling frustrated. Ultimately, it had ended up being a quick and unsatisfying experience. In the morning when she had come out of the shower to dress she found him standing by the bed with the covers thrown back staring at the sheet. He looked up at her with a strange look of disappointment and anger. He pointed to the bed and said there was no blood on the sheet and asked her about her virginity. Saundra had blushed and admitted that she was not a virgin. It had not surprised her when he admitted he came to their wedding bed a virgin. But she had suddenly felt ashamed as he strode past her without a word and left the hotel room. Although she did not know it, that was the moment he'd lost respect for his bride. He was angry that he had assumed that this sweet and gentle woman was untouched. Martin felt betrayed in his own twisted way. In his mind he had wasted himself on used goods.

When he finally returned to their room late that night he found her asleep on the couch. He gazed at her feeling sad and angry. How could his lovely, sweet natured Saundra have given away her precious innocence out of wedlock? He wondered if she had been pressured or forced to give in or if she had merely been too weak to resist fulfilling some wanton lust. While she looked so lovely and sweet lying there fast asleep, he couldn't help the shiver of disgust that ran through him as he thought of another man's cock having been inside her. He felt cheated and wondered if he could ever feel comfortable touching her again knowing she'd been with someone else before him.

During the first year of their marriage their relationship settled into a courteous co-habitation. Martin found a job with a fairly prestigious law firm and soon became absorbed in rising within the ranks. For nearly three years they lived two lives, the endearing one that his associates saw, and the lonely existence they lived within their own household. He rarely had any energy or interest in being with his wife.

However, things changed at the firm's Christmas party during their third year of marriage. Several men had eyed Saundra and, as usual, Martin had watched in disgust. He always wondered how many men she'd been with before him and had convinced himself that she'd probably like to be with these men, too. As she turned to speak to one of his more charming associates Martin suddenly went pale realizing his cock was beginning to stiffen. It had been quite some time since they had last had sex. He couldn't stop the images of her being used by the man with whom she was talking. Martin could clearly picture Saundra bound hand and foot and this man fucking her mouth, just like the pictures of sluts his brother had shown him so many years ago.

He recalled one magazine he'd sneaked from his brother's room in which the woman was being forced to suck a man's cock. She'd looked frightened but helpless in her bindings. While part of him felt that was cruel and abusive he couldn't help that the image had excited him. Suddenly the thought of the look of fear in Saundra's eyes sent a chill throughout his body and he had to excuse himself and make a beeline for the restroom. He wondered if he was becoming the sexually volatile man his father had been.

He splashed his face with cold water and emerged from the restroom just as his boss, Mr. Johnson, came to the door and looked at Martin with a bemused expression. Martin recoiled wondering if his still hard cock was noticeable in his dark pants. Mr. Johnson had smiled at him and told him to wait outside the door, that he had something to show Martin. After his boss came out he looked around the room and nodded at a young blonde who Martin did not know. She was wearing a very slinky red dress with a plunging neckline. Her long, athletic legs ended in pretty, delicate feet which were strapped into four inch heeled sandals. She approached the two men then his boss headed up the stairs and the blonde took Martin's hand and lead him to follow Johnson. The three of them went into a bedroom and Martin's boss closed and locked the door.

"Martin, this is Susan. She's my personal sex slave." Johnson pulled her into his arms and kissed her while he slipped one hand beneath the low neckline and squeezed her tit in his big, meaty hand.

"She's what, sir?" Martin felt incredulous at what his boss had just said.

"She's my sex slave, Martin. I noticed you looked a bit excited out there and thought you might like a little holiday treat." He smiled lewdly at Martin then pulled Susan's full round tit from her dress and teased her nipple with his thumb. "Susan is well trained and will do whatever is asked of her, no matter what your desire."

"Mr. Johnson, I...well, I'm married."

"I noticed that. You have a hot little bitch, don't you? But it looks as if you two are a bit cool toward each other. I've been watching her...and you. She needs training, that's all. You just need to find out what a little instruction and discipline can do for her. I thought you'd benefit from finding out with Susan." He squeezed her nipple hard and pulled it causing Susan to shudder.

"I'm not sure. I don't know if this is right." Martin had taken a few steps backward toward the door. But he wasn't sure what he was going to do as his cock was so hard he was practically ready to cum at that very moment. How would he be able to go out amongst the party goers and grab Saundra to take her home?

"My boy, you have a lot of potential and you've done very well in my firm, so far. But you have to learn there is more to counseling clients, you have to understand what it takes to please some of them. Your little wife would certainly please me, right now. I'd like to push that pristine bitch and find out what she's made of. You should, you know. I bet she could handle a lot. You aren't giving her enough of what she needs to be brought into line and made to submit. Then she might be quite an asset to your career." Johnson laughed softly then pulled Susan's tit up to his mouth and noisily sucked on her nipple.

"She's my wife, not a whore," Martin whispered, vaguely wondering what Johnson had meant by 'pushing' Saundra. His cock was throbbing and he absentmindedly rubbed it through his pants. He looked at Susan's pretty red lips, slightly parted, and wished he could thrust his nasty staff into her mouth. The sudden image of his boss fucking Saundra's mouth both reviled and aroused him.

"All women are whores, most just have not been allowed to release that part of themselves. Come on, your wife had other men before she met you, right?" Johnson smiled up at the young lawyer. Martin looked down, ashamed of the truth. "What a perfect way to put your wife into duty, helping your career by pleasing certain clients, not to mention your boss. You are a talented attorney, very smart. You could climb pretty high with me. What's it worth to you, son?"

Martin's heart was pounding. How could he even think of allowing his own wife to be touched by another man? Yet, she already had been so what did it matter? He groaned as he watched Johnson unzip Susan's dress and let it fall to her feet. She was completely naked and her body was hard and smooth. Her big tits jutted out and he gaped at her smoothly shaven pussy. It had never occurred to him that a woman should shave her pussy. Suddenly he needed to feel it and stepped closer to her as his boss leaned down and sucked one breast while roughly squeezing the other with his huge hand. Martin hesitantly reached out and stroked Susan's mons with his fingertips and felt a thrilling jolt course throughout his body. He let his fingers slide down along her lips and she pushed her pelvis forward to allow him better access. He was shocked but so horny he couldn't help himself.

"Get down on your knees you little whore and suck this poor man off. Show him what a good slut you are." Johnson stepped away and sat on the end of the bed to watch. He grinned as he watched Martin shiver while Susan pulled his zipper open and lowered herself before him. Johnson had a fleeting thought of what it might be like to have Martin sucking Susan's cunt while he fucked Martin's ass. He'd have to lead him there one day, but for now this little man in training would learn how to dominate a woman for his own purposes. One day he'd have Martin's ass wrapped around his stiff cock, not to mention his prissy wife's cunt. At that thought he opened his own pants and pulled his shaft out to stroke it while he watched Susan suck Martin off.

As Susan's tongue snaked out from between her red lips and licked the head of his cock it was all Martin could do not to fall over and come all over himself. He'd never had a blow job before. While he'd certainly fantasized about it as he masturbated in the shower he'd never pressed Saundra for this particular form of stimulation. His whole body trembled as Susan pulled his fat knob into her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. He curled his hands into tight fists and moaned as she engulfed his shaft with her mouth. Martin couldn't believe how tremendous it felt as the sensation overwhelmed him. He groaned as Susan's tongue flicked across his cock while sucking him hard. Her mouth glided up and down in tandem with her hand stroking from the base of his shaft. He reached down and grabbed her hair and began to plunge more deeply into her mouth thrilled that she could take it into her throat. It wasn't long before his balls tightened and he shot his cum into her listening to her greedily suck and drink his hot cream.

"Didn't that feel great? I told you she's good! Now that you've got her worked up and me as hard as steel I'll have to take it from here. Hey, you look a little pale, sit down in the chair and watch how a real man fucks a whore." Mr. Johnson laughed and pulled Susan away from Martin shoving her face down over the end of the bed. He smoothed his palm over her ass and began to spank her. "Did you like sucking his cock? You nasty slut you are so good for your Master! Who's cock do you need?"

"Yours Master! Oh, baby, I need your cock!" Susan cried pushing up her ass. "Please fuck me!"

"Where should I fuck you?"

"Mmmm...my cunt, fuck my cunt, please!" she whimpered and spread her legs farther apart. Johnson jammed his fingers into her pussy and slid them in and out as he continued to spank her. Then he slid them to her ass hole and pushed them in. She squealed and bucked her hips back and forth. "Anywhere, Master, just fuck me, please!"

Johnson slid his rod deeply into her dripping pussy and looked over at Martin. He laughed to see the shock on the young man's face. "This is how you live life, Martin. Command what you want, how you want it, when you want it." Without losing a stroke Johnson pulled out of Susan's pussy and popped the head of his dick into her anus causing her to scream. Martin jumped up astounded but hotly aroused by this display. His cock was still erect and he unconsciously reached down to jerk off as he watched his boss fuck the blonde beauty grunting and thrusting her ass back for more. Johnson was so turned on he couldn't hold back and his hot cum burst deep into Susan's ass. He watched as Martin came again, his cum spurting to the soft white carpet at his feet.

"God, you are a good little bitch, Susan," Johnson sighed. He turned to Martin and smiled. "Now, go home and think about what I've said. I'm going to teach you to be a first rate lawyer. And you're going to teach your wife to do whatever is expected of her. I'm sure you will include me in that training, won't you?" Johnson leered at Martin who stood there panting and trying to shove his semi-hard cock back into his pants.

"Yes sir. I'll...um, I'll see you at the office on Monday, sir." Martin slipped out of the bedroom feeling dazed by what had just taken place.

He couldn't imagine forcing his wife to submit to sexual acts with other men. Hell, he could barely stand to touch her. Yet, that might be how he could soothe his feelings of betrayal, by making her do as he willed. On the drive home he was quiet, he had a lot to think about. He thought of his father forcing his mother to do who knows what, but his mother had not liked it from the horribly sad sounds that came from their bedroom. Martin had promised himself he would never treat a woman that way. But he also knew that Saundra had already succumbed to sexual attentions of other men so he wondered what difference it would make who touched her. He kept picturing Susan sucking his cock then being fucked by his boss and suddenly it was Saundra in Susan's place. By the time they arrived home is dick was so hard he could barely get his unknowing wife into the house fast enough.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12