All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 11

Story Info
Saundra stands firm under the threat of exposure.
3.3k words
4.46
14.6k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Clyde Van Nuesen couldn't believe the interesting turn of events. It had been a few weeks since he'd seen Martha and her friend at the hotel and now here he was attending a dinner party at Martin Cook's home and watching the beguiling Martha and the buxom beauty Saundra Cook in the same room together! That day at the hotel had created an enticing perspective on the very possible clandestine adventures of the two women. And after he had met with Mr. Johnson who so graciously recommended Martin Cook to take care of his contractual legal needs, he was even more curious as to the goings on between his lawyer's wife and sweet Martha. The conversation had been interesting as Mr. Johnson made casual mention that Martin's wife gave the most lovely, fulfilling dinner parties and he would suggest to Martin to invite his new client to his next gathering soon.

During the evening he truly appreciated Saundra's graciousness and the beautifully prepared and very delicious dinner. As there were other clients of the firm at the party their attorneys were also in attendance, including Martha. He tried hard not to be obvious as he watched the two women. During cocktails before dinner, as he talked with Martin, he saw Martha follow Saundra into the kitchen and wondered what transpiring between them as the swinging door closed behind them.

"Clyde, I'm pleased that you could join us tonight," Martin said as he handed his newest, very wealthy client a drink. "It's been very interesting to learn about your field of work." Martin smiled and looked Clyde in the eyes, gauging his character. Mr. Johnson had said Martin's work for Clyde would be quite financially lucrative if Martin showed his new client his appreciation. Then Mr. Johnson had laughed and looked at the picture of Saundra on Martin's desk.

"You come highly recommended, Martin. Mr. Johnson had nothing but glowing appraisal of your work." Clyde paused to sip his drink and glance at the kitchen door. "You have a lovely home and a very congenial wife. You are a lucky man. It can be difficult these days to find such a warm and beautiful woman who is willing to work just as hard as her husband in making their lives successful. I was one of the unfortunate ones who had a wife who was only out for herself. Not a team player, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, it's important for a man's wife to be willing to support him in his endeavors. Saundra is very willing in that respect." Both men laughed softly as they sipped their drinks. "Listen, Clyde, tonight might afford you the opportunity to find out what I mean about Saundra." He smiled and turned in time to see his wife come from the kitchen and walk toward him. "Saundra, this is my newest client, Clyde Van Nuesen, Clyde, this is Saundra."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Van Nuesen," Saundra's voice was friendly yet her stance was very formal as she reached out to shake Clyde's hand. He took her hand in his and felt her warm, soft skin, and smiled.

"It's good to meet you, too. You have a lovely home which befits a charming hostess," he complimented her and held her hand for a few more seconds than what seemed appropriate for a first meeting. Saundra felt a shiver course through her, anticipating another night of a not so pleasing encounter. She noticed the look of expectation in Martin's eyes as he looked from her to his client, then back at her. She unconsciously looked around the room and found Martha talking to other guests and Clyde followed her gaze.

"Martin, dinner is ready. Would you please have everyone come to the table?" Saundra excused herself and went back to the kitchen to begin serving dinner.

"Absolutely charming," Clyde said as he watched Saundra stop to make small talk with guests on her way back to the kitchen. He admired her full figure in the dark blue dress that gently hugged her every curve. The way he looked at Saundra did not go unnoticed by Martin.

"Thank you, Clyde. You might engage her attention later, after dinner, and find her very pleasing." He grinned knowingly at his client, tipping him off to something more satisfying than the sumptuous meal Saundra had prepared.

Saundra sat at the table and played the role of the graceful hostess. However, inside, she felt quite agitated and wished she could find the courage to refuse Martin's expectations. She was mostly silent throughout dinner, her attention drifting from Martha to Clyde and even catching Mr. Johnson and Martin gazing at her then over at Clyde. She desperately wished she could stop it all, stop being Martin's whore for his clients. She knew Martin would never change and enjoy a loving, respectful relationship with her. It was frustrating for her to understand why she continued in her role in her loveless, abusive marriage. Although Martin continued to abase her with the idea that she was not smart enough, or good enough to live without him and the life he provided, a part of her rejected those ideas. She had just not found a way to overcome her fear that he might be right.

Yet, her self-confidence was growing. Anthony had given her encouragement and made her gradually realize that she was a strong, smart, lovely woman who could be successful at whatever challenge she chose to undertake. However, on nights such as this, being thrown into a mix of people who were strangers and those she did know, her confidence was shaky as she was a pleaser and was stressed that everything went well. Part of her concern was that Martin was pleased because if he wasn't she was sure to suffer the consequences. But part of it was that she truly wanted the dinner to be a success and in turn make her a success on her own.

As always, after she cleared the last dessert plate from the table, Martin followed her into the kitchen. He pinned her between his body and the sink and kissed her hard. His hands ran over her body and squeezed and pinched her flesh. He sighed and looked into her eyes and smiled wickedly at her.

"Tonight my slut, you are going to pleasure a very wealthy man. In fact, you are going to give him such great satisfaction that he will not mind the enormous sum per hour that it will cost him to get his contracts in legal order. I know you will not fail me, or him." Martin took the tray of coffee cups and turned to go back out to the living room. Saundra felt tears burning her eyes. This had to stop; somehow, she had to make it stop. For tonight she would go through the humiliation of servicing her success-hungry husband's client. But soon, it was going to end, no matter what.

She felt wooden as she took a second tray with the coffee pot, sugar, cream, and spoons and followed Martin out of the kitchen. When they reached the living room she glanced at Martha who smiled warmly at her. Saundra felt a pang of longing to be in a quiet, safe place with her, or better yet, with her true Master. Although Saundra smiled back at Martha, the petite brunette noticed the sadness in her Mistress's eyes as she excused herself and walked down the long hall to the master bedroom. After several minutes Martha got up from the couch and began to follow Saundra but Martin stopped her.

"Martha, the guest restroom is the first door on the right," Martin's voice was quiet but firm. She wondered at his expression, as if he was almost commanding her to only venture as far as the guest restroom. As she went in the direction to which Martin had insisted she noticed Mr. Van Nuesen rise from his chair and quietly speak with Martin. As Martha entered the restroom and closed the door she saw Mr. Van Nuesen walk down the hall towards the back of the house. She couldn't help wonder what was going on between him, Martin, and Saundra. Saundra had not looked at all happy when she left her guests. Something was terribly wrong and Martha needed to find out what was taking place. She stayed in the restroom for a few minutes then opened the door and peeked out to see all the guests engaged in conversation and Martin's back facing her. She quietly slipped out and followed the hall towards the back bedrooms.

Saundra steeled herself to the shame she was about to endure as she heard someone enter the bedroom and approach the bathroom. She was not surprised to see Mr. Van Nuesen standing in the doorway. His expression was peculiar and made her highly uncomfortable, he was not looking or acting like the others Martin had sent her way in the past. She remained silent trying to resign herself to whatever he might demand.

"I have a confession to make," he said softly. When Saundra did not respond he stepped closer and took her hand in his. "I've seen you before. I've seen you at a hotel downtown." He noticed her stiffen at his words and she looked away. "I have wondered what your business was, coming out of the elevator with one of Martin's co-workers. What was most interesting was that it was a female with whom you departed out of the hotel."

"I don't know what you mean," she whispered. Her heart began to pound in her chest realizing someone had seen her and Martha and possibly put two and two together. She could not bring herself to look him in the eyes. She was filled with dread that her secret might be revealed to Martin.

"Don't play games with me. I know that the other woman you were with is a co-worker at your husband's law firm. I happen to know she prefers females, not males." He reached up to stroke Saundra's hair and she pulled away.

"Look, I know why you are here so get on with it. What do you want? A blow job? To fuck me on the counter or on the floor? What?" Saundra's words rushed out in a defiant tone, eager to get things over with. In fact she was scared of what this man thought he knew and that he would tell her husband. At the same time she felt that this might be a strange chance for her freedom. What if he did mention what he saw to Martin? Perhaps Martin would feel such disdain for her that he would completely reject her and she could get out of their so-called marriage.

Martha stood outside the master bathroom, listening to the conversation between Saundra and Mr. Van Nuesen. Since that sensational day when Anthony had introduced Saundra to dominating Martha, Martha's infatuation with Saundra had deepened and she had fantasized about a sweet relationship possibly developing between herself and Saundra. She thought of her Mistress all the time. She was also aware of Saundra's uneasiness about Martin's reaction to Saundra's clandestine exploits. Anthony had made it very clear that Saundra's secrets were to be protected from Martin. The petite brunette's heart pounded as she listened to Mr. Van Nuesen's confession of seeing the two women together and assuming what had happened. On rash impulse Martha softly knocked on the door of the bathroom and called out Saundra's name. She only thought to help her Domme gain control of the situation.

Clyde opened the door and smiled. He was elated at seeing the sassy lawyer standing there. There was no surprise in Martha's expression which intimated she had heard enough to know what was going on. In fact, Martha was frowning in concern and he vaguely wondered if she was there to stand up for her female lover.

"Hello Martha. How nice of you to join us. We were just talking about you. So, tell me, what is really going on between the two of you? I wonder if Martin knows what his sweet wife is up to?" he grinned looking from Saundra to Martha. Saundra almost felt as if the floor was sinking out from underneath her as she realized he probably knew more than she wished. Martha glanced at Saundra and cleared her throat beginning to say something but Saundra cut her off.

"None of your damn business. Now, you're here for a little nasty action, isn't that right? Didn't my husband send you in after me so that his whore of a wife could suck you or fuck you, whatever you wanted? My private life is none of your concern!" She snapped at him as she roughly unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. She yanked out his growing cock and began to stroke it. "You want to fuck, Clyde? You want to get off in the bathroom of your lawyer's home with his wife? I bet you like the idea of all those people out there, wondering where we have gone, why we have been away for more time than it takes to take a quick piss." Her hand pumped his thickening dick and his expression was one of amusement.

Clyde had been excited at the thought of having one up on the two women. He'd had fleeting thoughts of blackmailing them into having sex while he watched, then participated. But here was the buxom bitch fiercely masturbating his swelling cock and seemingly challenging him. Then the little brunette beauty was watching with dismay at the turn of events in the bathroom. He was rather aroused with this take charge attitude of Saundra's!

Saundra was angry and frustrated with her life and it was building up in her. The threat of her private life and secrets from Martin inspired her on to a strongly defensive mode. She knelt down in front of Clyde and glanced out of the corner of her eye at Martha. Her sub had a mix of surprise and excitement on her face as she watched her Mistress take the situation into her own hands. Martha could only stand there, thinking she was going to intercede and help Saundra, suddenly learning that one of Saundra's strengths was her ability to command the unfolding event.

"Pay attention, Clyde. I'm going to suck your cock and you're going to be satisfied with what you get. No negotiating for more from me or Martha, no blackmailing us. Just enjoy your blowjob then leave me be!" Saundra opened wide and surrounded his bulging head with her mouth. Clyde grunted at the heat and strong suction from her mouth. Her tongue played and swirled around his knob then she pushed down, sucking in his rather average sized dick. She noisily sucked, nibbled, and kissed his entire cock. He shivered as she raked her nails across his balls and kneaded them with her fingers. He groaned as she stroked the soft flesh between his balls and ass hole. He glanced at Martha and imagined the two women sucking each other's pussies. He wished he could suck Martha's small, pert tits or play with her cunt as Saundra sucked him hard.

Watching Saundra take command thrilled Martha. She could feel the juices seeping from her pussy, making her panties wet and sticky. As Clyde raised his hand to grasp Saundra's hair her Mistress smacked his hand away then quickly slid her hand between his thighs to tease his balls.

Saundra was not about to take anymore use or abuse from anyone unless she desired to submit. She certainly was not going to let this man blackmail her or Martha. Wanting to get the entire ordeal over with she slipped her fingers to his tight ass hole and ease one finger in slowly than began to pump him as he gasped and twitched. She probed her finger deeper she found his sensitive spot and gently pulsed her finger against his prostrate. He groaned and began to move his hips back and forth meeting her plunging mouth. He moaned and soon his cum was spurting into her mouth as she quickly swallowed his hot, milky fluid. She lightly bit into his shaft with her teeth then pulled away as his orgasm subsided. She grabbed his slick rod in her hand and squeezed hard looking up into his eyes.

"Now you got yours. Don't ever come near me again. Don't ever go near Martha again. Don't ever threaten us in any way. If you try anything stupid I'll press charges that you forced me into this little suck fest. I even have a witness," Saundra spoke softly but firmly as she stood up and glanced at Martha. "I believe it's time you went home, Mr. Van Neusen." Clyde was somewhat overwhelmed at first, feeling the hot afterglow of his climax and the way this woman had taken control. He had a pleasant yet brief image of her curvaceous body dressed in black leather and dominating him. But then he felt indignant and stepped away from Saundra as he quickly pulled his pants up and zipped them closed.

"You think you can order me around, bitch? You can threaten ridiculous legal charges all you want. I'm sure your husband will be interested in hearing about what I saw at the hotel," he sneered at Saundra.

"You didn't see a damn thing. Don't threaten me with assumptions. You don't scare me, Mr. Van Neusen. Get out, now!" Saundra's voice was low but menacing. She felt backed up against a wall but she'd had enough of living a lie with Martin. Her audacious behavior surprised her but she'd reached the point of no return. She was no longer willing to be her husband's leverage of moving up in the world he saw for himself. Let him get there on his own but she was not going to let him pimp her to do so.

Clyde stormed past Martha, shoving her out of the way, and left the two women alone in the bathroom. The emotional strain gripped Saundra's stomach like a vise and she dropped to her knees in front of the toilet and threw up. Embarrassment coursed through her but she felt too drained to care. Martha turned on the sink faucet and soaked a washcloth under the cold water. She squeezed out the excess water and handed the cloth to Saundra.

"Saundra, are you ok?" she asked timidly.

"Not yet. But I'm going to be. I'm through with taking this crap. I'm better than this. To hell with Martin and how he's treated me and our marriage." Saundra turned toward the mirror over the sink and began to straighten her clothes and hair. She felt a strangely peaceful resignation descend over her. She knew exactly what was going to do. She was going to leave Martin and be done with being used. Domination and submission were to be shared and enjoyed out of love, not the warped requirement her husband expected from her. "Martha, go back to the party. I'll be there in a few moments. Please try your best to act as if nothing happened. I don't think Clyde will say anything to Martin tonight and I don't want Martin sensing anything out of sorts."

"Oh God, Saundra, I'm so sorry," Martha whispered and moved to touch her. Saundra eased away and wearily smiled at Martha.

"Just go. Everything's going to be all right." She turned back to the mirror and touched up her lipstick. She felt numb. In the back of her mind she knew the anxiety would soon surface. But for the present she felt that she had everything under control.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers