All Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Faith takes him to the toilets.
2.1k words
4.3
30.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big bosses were in that week. There was big meeting in our boardroom that went on over, I think, three days. You had nationwide high-up managers in. I was having to arrange hotels and taxis. I had to listen to their bumpkin accents on the phone. I'd be talking to some guy who made in a week what I made in a year, and he sounds like some retarded, village idiot.

I was itching to get at Faith. She was under pressure though, hosting this big three day thing. She had to put on a show, impress the high rollers. I didn't want to add to her stress. Melissa was in the meetings as well. I'm not sure how she got herself in there.

I'd been thinking about Melissa. Having the video, with her standing there watching what Faith and Ron were doing, I felt I could do the same to her as I'd done with Faith. Melissa was probably even more formidable a personality than Faith, though. She wasn't as sharp as Faith but she was probably tougher. It would take bottle.

Melissa wasn't as attractive. Not many people are as gorgeous as Faith, so that's not an insult to her. She was older, she had more weight on her (she wasn't overweight, she was curvy). I wanted her like mad. She had power and she was intimidating, but there was something else. She had this attitude. I'd seen it when she was in the office with Faith. Her attitude towards men seemed to be just like most men's attitude to women. She seemed like someone who just wanted to fuck. When she looked at you it was like she was trying to guess exactly how much pleasure you could give her, like she was looking at a dildo in Anne Summers. I always wanted to jump on her, every time I was anywhere near her. She wasn't at ours that much, she was manager of the ______ office. I didn't know how I was going to get to her. When she was with us she was always with Faith. It was frustrating me because I wanted her but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

On the last day of their meetings Faith was wearing her business suit again. It was navy blue. Whenever she wore it I wanted to take her somewhere and bend her over. She was there first thing. People were just coming in for meetings. She was greeting all these regional and national management people. I caught her eye and held this yellow sticky note up for her. She came over. She made a big thing of coming over and seeing me. I think she wanted to show her bosses that she had this great relationship with her staff, that she cared about the little people. I showed her the note I'd written. She said, 'Ok, no problem Tony.' She smiled radiantly, for their benefit, and she put her hand on my arm.

Ten minutes letter she was on her knees in front of me in the disabled toilets. She cupped my balls in her left hand. She closed her eyes. She took my cock into her mouth. I made her take it in a long way. She was sucking it slowly, intimately. I loved watching it go in and out of her mouth like that. She looked so beautiful with her eyes closed, moving her lips up and down. It was slow and tender. When I came in her mouth I told her to swallow it. She did. I kissed her afterwards. It was a nice kiss.

Next time I saw her was at lunchtime when they all came out. These people never realise that when they're all stood around having a chat (loudly) and catching up, they're actually disrupting the work of the people in the office. They don't think about us though, we're not on their radar (Sorry, I'm just ranting there. If you're a big shot in a company, or if you ever become one, keep your fucking mouth shut if you're in someone else's office, don't wind people up, even if they're not being paid enough a year to cover your monthly country club membership) .

My desk is at the front. It's quite common if I answer the phone and the person is out there in the greeting area, if it's not a personal call they'll take it on my phone at the desk. I put the phone up on the shelf bit in front of me and they'll be stood in front of my desk talking on the phone. It's usually incoming calls, I would consider it uncool for someone to come and commandeer my phone. When they were all there, the bosses, the big people, Faith came over.

'Can I quickly use your phone, Tony?' She said. I gestured for her to go ahead. I was about to put the phone up on the signing in shelf but she came around the desk. She was stood right next to me on my side, on my right. She dialled. Her hip was right by my shoulder. The person answered and she was talking, it was something about the monthly stats and could they be sent through earlier from now on. It must have come up in the boardroom (It was probably something that meant some low paid motherfucker was going to have to work even harder than they already were). About ten seconds into the call she moved so that her hip was now against my shoulder, pushing against my shoulder. The way my desk was constructed and arranged, no one could see us below the height of my neck. I looked round to see if anyone was behind us. Then I put my hand on her butt. Faith was so firm it made me jealous. She didn't move away, she was still talking to whoever it was on the phone. I was squeezing and kneading her buttocks for a few seconds, then I slid my hand in between her legs. I started rubbing her vagina through her trousers. I was gentle and tentative at first. I started going harder. Faith was talking on the phone, completely normal. No one would have suspected a thing (She was ten times better than that old guy in 'Police Academy'). For the first couple of minutes she was completely still. Eventually she started moving, but only very gradually. She was mowing her hips in a tiny, subtle, cyclical motion so that she could grind, as much as discretion allowed, against my fingers as I rubbed her. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing because obviously I couldn't see anything. It seemed to be working for her though.

Then her phone conversation ended. She put the phone down, thanked me and went back over to the bosses, who were still making an obnoxious amount of noise. My dick was harder than, who's that guy? Audie Murphy. My dick was harder than Audie Murphy. If anything had happened to cause me to get up and leave my desk in the next ten minutes I would have struggled.

I was starting to realise that I had absolutely put the fear of God into the woman when I showed her that internet site. The blowjob that morning had been so tender, and now this, her coming over to me and initiating sexual contact!

At the end of the day they came out. There must have been more than twenty people. There were a lot of pinstripes. I think the big boss was there, the main man, old guy. He didn't actually seem so bad, from what contact I had with him. We were chuffed because having them around was getting to be a nuisance by the third day. I had to get seven different taxis down there. When some of the taxis were late I had to ring and chase them up, people were complaining, 'where's my taxi?' and all this shit. When the last of these big important bosses was out of the door, it was a relief. There was ten minutes of day left. She came over to my desk again. This time she had a sticky note for me. Those yellow fucking notes are still an aphrodisiac for me to this day. I just see one of them and my dick gets hard.

That morning I'd given her the note which said: DISABLED TOILETS FIVE MINUTES. I'LL KNOCK THREE TIMES AND YOU'LL LET ME IN. When she came back in the afternoon she gave me a note which said: disabled toilets 5 minutes, knock 3 times I'll let you in (I didn't think it had the same gravitas in lower case).

We should have developed a more unusual knocking code. It struck me as I went up to the door that your average disabled person in imminent risk of having an accident might well knock three times. She opened the door. She was wearing nothing but her suit trousers. Her hair was down. I nearly came, that's how good it looked.

The toilet was in the corner. She went over to it. She pulled her trousers down and bent over it. Her hands were on top of the cistern.

'Where are your glasses?' I said.

'In my handbag,' she said.

I had my left hand in my trousers getting myself hard as I rummaged through her bag. I had to stop because I needed both hands to get the case open. I went over and put her glasses on her. I got behind her. I didn't have any lube, maybe she'd put some on, I don't know. I got my trousers down. I took hold of her waist with both hands. I went into her ass.

I was struck again by how tight she was. I reached over her, I could feel her back underneath me, I grabbed her left hand and put it between her legs, against my balls. She gripped my balls. I started to fuck her. She said, quietly, 'bit harder than that,.' I went up a gear. She liked it. She was getting as close as a human can get to purring. She asked me to go harder again. I did. I was getting into it. I was fucking her like I wanted to hurt her, like it was a fight, a contest.

'Pull my hair,' she said. I grabbed her hair, that long blonde hair. I had hold of all of it. I pulled it gently but concentrating on that fucked up my rhythm, it felt awkward.

'Just pull it as hard as you can and keep going,' she said.

So I did.

I pulled on her hair like it was a horse's main and I fucked her. I fucked the shit out of her. I felt powerful. I felt like she was my possession, like I could do whatever I wanted with her.

The noises she was making changed. Every time I thrust into her, it was like she was saying 'oh!' But it was like a moan, from deep down in her throat, in her abdomen. She was hurting; she had to be, but she was enjoying it. I was absolutely hammering her. I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I could feel the smile spreading across my face, that's how much fun I was having. I have a handful of hair, I'm fucking her ass, balls deep, as hard as I can, she's making those noises and I'm thinking: life is good.

Then she came.

She gritted her teeth, closed her mouth, she stifled it as much as she could, but it was still too loud for my liking. It was like an animal, you wouldn't think a person could make sounds like that. They sounded like something in between grunts and screams, through her gritted teeth. Each one seemed to last ages.

I thought I'd better get out. There was some blood on my cock. She stayed in the same position for a few seconds except she took the hand that had been on my balls and put her forearm in front of her face to shield her eyes while she collected herself. She kept leaning over the toilet like that. I was a bit worried, I thought we'd gone too far and she was hurt. Then she got down on her knees. She took my cock in her mouth, I didn't ask her to, she just did it. I had to remind her to cup my balls again, and to close her eyes. She took me in and out. When I felt myself getting close to the edge I held her face and pulled my dick out. I masturbated myself until I came on to her face. I was surprised by how much came out. She was still holding my balls as I ejaculated onto her. It was all over her face.

I felt like I was falling in love. It felt like the end of 'When Harry Met Sally' or something.