All Class Reunion

Story Info
Pregnant wife reconnects with high school jock.
4.6k words
4.09
180.7k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers

Things hadn't been good since she got pregnant. Instead of being a happy time while we anticipated a new baby, our three-year old marriage seemed to be going downhill. Our sex life was never the best but I had reconciled myself to the fact that she had some issues and that I couldn't change her. She refused to go to counseling and I had stopped talking about what I considered the issues.

I made the mistake of trying some oral sex during the first few days of our marriage. I quickly found out that it, too, was out of the question. She had confessed to me that when she was a cheerleader, a football player had forced her to suck his cock and that he had cum in her mouth before he raped her. According to her that was the only time that she had sex with anyone but me. She said that if she performed oral sex on me that it would be too traumatic for her. She wouldn't let me go down on her for the same reason.

Our hometown was only about three-hours away and she visited her mother a few times a year. About six months ago she went to her mother's for a weekend. She was invited to a wedding of a friend of hers and I couldn't attend so she went alone. She called me on Sunday night and told me that she had gotten ill at the wedding reception and that she would not be home until Monday or Tuesday night. I didn't think anything about it but when I called to see how she was doing on Monday afternoon, her mother told me that she had left early in the morning to go and visit a girlfriend of hers.

She called me on Monday night and told me that her girlfriend had taken her to see her doctor and that she was feeling better. The doctor had told her it sounded like a touch of food poisoning and that she would be back home Tuesday afternoon. It was around midnight before she showed up. Her mother had told me that she had left in the morning and that she thought she was on her way home.

I had tried her cell phone but I kept getting her voice mail. She finally returned my call about 6 p.m. and told me that she and some of her girlfriends had gone out to lunch and that they were having such a good time that she decided to stay for dinner.


She looked worn out when she walked in the door and she went right into the shower and then to bed. I tried to cuddle with her but she wouldn't let me. She said she was too tired.

The next morning I woke up to her naked body pressed against mine. She said that she missed me and that she was sorry that she was so tired the night before. We started making love and when I reached for a condom in the nightstand she told me that we didn't need one since it was her safe time. I couldn't remember her schedule but I believed her and we made love without a condom.

Three weeks later she told me that she was pregnant and she blamed me because I didn't use a condom the morning after she came home from her mothers.

It's now six months later and we have barely spoken to each other for three days. We've been leaving for work each morning without a kiss and in separate cars. She goes to bed around eight in the evening and she is asleep, or pretending to be asleep, by the time that I go to bed.

The fight started when we received an invitation to her high school's All Class reunion. We did not attend the same high school but I knew some of her classmates and some of my friends had married classmates of hers. I wanted to go and she didn't. Since it had been six months since she visited her mother, I thought that she would be anxious to go. As usual, I was wrong again. I told her that I wanted to attend since I had some time that I could take and that I was anxious to see some of my old friends.

"No! We're not going. I'm too fat and too ugly," she said as she indicated her body swollen with pregnancy. "I don't want anyone to see me looking like this. I've gained forty pounds."

"You're six months pregnant! You're supposed to look like that," I retorted before I realized my error.

She slammed her fork down on the dinner table and burst into tears.

"See! You think I'm fat and ugly too."

No amount of talking would placate her. She rejected my attempts to hold her and no matter how many times I told her that I didn't mean it the way that it sounded she refused to listen. Then the silent treatment started. She stopped cooking and if there was dinner it was carryout that she had picked up on the way home. We ate separately with her standing in the kitchen and me watching the television news in the family room.

Life eased up a little on the fourth day when I came home to the smell of cooking food and she greeted me with a friendly "Hi" but no kiss. During dinner she told me that a friend of hers from high school had called and that she had decided to go to the reunion after all.

"I can fix myself up and get a new maternity outfit," she said. "I guess I'm overreacting. It must be my hormones or something."

"Who called?" I asked. "One of your girlfriends from your class."

"No, not from my class," she answered.

That night she stayed awake until after the ten o'clock news and we went to bed together. She was in bed when I came out of the bathroom and when I rolled over to kiss her goodnight I found that she was naked under the covers.

We made love as best as we could. She didn't like me to touch her breasts because they had become sensitive in the last month or so. Her breasts had nearly doubled in size and her nipples and aureoles had turned almost black.

Although it was unusual, and I didn't think about it at the time, I found that she was already wet when I fingered her and she had a quick orgasm just from my fingers on her clitoris. She would only let me enter her from behind with her resting on her side. She lifted her leg and guided me in with her fingers. I was barely in before she immediately began grunting and pushing back against me until she had another orgasm a few seconds later.

Now, that was unusual. We had gone from almost no sex for the last six weeks to her having multiple orgasms. In about the fourth month of her pregnancy, she had started to complain that I hurt her if I went in too far or if I moved too fast or too hard so our sex life was almost nil. She had taken to laying still and letting me masturbate myself between her legs as I lay behind her.

With those cautions in mind, I tried to be as gentle as possible but she would have none of it and she kept pushing herself back against me until she had me in her as far as I could go. I didn't last long since I had been without sex and without any real participation from her for so long. She came again when I did.

"Are you all right?" I asked."

"Ow! My belly hurts. I got a cramp when I came."

"Which time?" I laughed. "What's going on with you?"

"Nothing!" she said defensively. "Can't a fat, pregnant woman enjoy herself too?"

She rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom holding her panties between her legs.

"I'm sorry," she told me when she returned. "I didn't mean that."

She kissed me and turned over and went to sleep.

Life returned to almost normal over the next few weeks. She was preparing for the reunion and she seemed happy. She bought some new clothes that I only got to see on the hanger since she didn't want to wear them until the reunion. She would let me fuck her every two or three days and about once a week she would get that wild hair up her pussy and she would have two or three orgasms.

I came home from work one night and she was on the telephone when I walked in the door. She was slumped down on the sofa with her feet up on the coffee table and her hand up under her dress. As soon as she saw me she pulled her hand out, sat up and ended the conversation.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"Just someone about the reunion," she said.

"Anybody I know?" I asked.

"No, I don't think you ever met him," she answered.

"Him?" I asked.

"Actually the husband of a girlfriend of mine. She wasn't home when I called," she replied. "I'm going to take a shower. We're having hot dogs tonight. How about putting some on the grill while I'm in the shower?"

I started the gas grill and got the hot dogs out. Out of curiosity, I started to page back through the Caller ID recorder on the kitchen counter. The last call that came in had an area code from our hometown and it was the call she was on when I came home from work. Paging back through the calls I found the same number about every other day until the ID recorder ran out of storage space. Whoever she was talking to had made the call. She hadn't called him.

I almost redialed the number to see whom it was that she was talking with before I talked myself out of it. I trusted her and I didn't want to start projecting anything that would lead to another fight.

"Sweetheart?" she called from upstairs. "Turn off the grill and come up her a minute will you please?"

I did as she asked and when I got upstairs she was sitting on the edge of the bed with a towel over her shoulders.

"Rub my back for me, please?" she asked. "I've got a pain right between my shoulder blades and it's killing me."

I knelt on the bed behind her and kneaded her back. She often had a sore back since she started gaining so much weight and I would rub it out for her. After a few minutes she said that it felt better and she lay back down with her feet on the floor.

"Rub my feet for me?" she asked. "They're killing me."

I sat on the floor and began to rub her feet. She moaned with pleasure and lifted her foot and put it onto my shoulder. I found myself looking at her pussy as she slid her foot and leg back and forth over my shoulder.

"My calf is sore too," she hinted and lifted her foot out of my hand and extended it so that I was holding her calf.

This was uncharted territory for me. I thought that she was coming on to me but I didn't want to do anything that would upset her. I was trying to figure out what to do next when she made the decision for me.

Hooking her foot against the back of my neck she pulled my head towards her crotch. I couldn't see her face over her belly but I heard her sigh. I let go of her leg and I kissed the inside of her thigh. She responded by lifting both legs and resting her feet on my shoulders. Pulling me towards her with her feet she made it clear what she wanted me to do.

I kissed my way up her thigh until I could smell her aroma. She was excited and wet. Her lips were engorged and the smell of her sex filled my nostrils. I tentatively tasted her with my tongue and she reacted by moaning and pulling me harder against her with her feet.

This was all new to me but I didn't hesitate as I licked her up and down. She was pushing down on my shoulders in order to get her pelvis up off of the bed and make it easier for me to reach her pussy. My tongue found her clitoris and I followed it with my lips until I was gently sucking it. She screamed and her body quaked with her orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god! Do it again," she said.

I couldn't believe that this was the same woman who until recently barely let me touch her. Pushing her thighs apart with my hands I slobbered her pussy with kisses and licks and sucks until she came again with a loud moan that was almost a scream.

Levering herself up on the bed she rolled on her side and held her leg up as she said, "Do me! Do me now! Please?"

"'Do me?' Where did that come from," I thought to myself.

I don't remember getting my pants off but my cock found the mark and I was soon pumping in and out of her pussy. She was pushing back against me and we both came in a blasting orgasm that left us panting for breath.

"Wow!" I said. "Now that was sure new and exciting."

She didn't answer me but she rolled out of the other side of the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start again and I opened the door a crack to see her standing in front of the mirror holding her breasts up with her hands.

"Shall I start the hot dogs?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she responded and stepped into the shower closing the door behind her.

She was a little distant and thoughtful when she came down for dinner and I didn't press her or mention anything about what had happened.

We left in the late morning for the reunion. We had decided to stay at a hotel since we would probably be getting in late and we didn't want to disturb her mother.

The new maternity outfit was one of those two-piece affairs and the top showed a lot of cleavage. She looked good with her new, short haircut and in full makeup.

"It's too hot to wear these," she said and reaching up under her skirt she wiggled her pantyhose down over her hips.

"Pull these off for me, please?" she said and sat on the bed.

I unstrapped her shoes, removed her pantyhose, and replaced her shoes.

"Do you know where this place is," I asked as we walked out of the hotel.

"I have the map they sent us. It's not far," she replied.

The reunion was being held in a new restaurant with an attached hall and there must have been over 500 people there. Most everybody was drinking but she wouldn't touch it because of the baby. She appeared to be having a good time as she circulated among her friends. I didn't get any inkling that she was worried about her looks or her weight. I wandered around and talked to some of her friends that I could recognize. No one from my high school was there so I was sort of lost until I found the "spouses' lounge" out in bar. The spouses who felt left out because they didn't know anyone were gathering there to sit and talk. I joined them and the time flew by pretty fast.

After a while, I walked back into the hall to look for her but I couldn't find her until I spotted her on the dance floor. She was dancing with a big guy. He was taller and broader than I was and they were dancing as close as they could get with her belly in the way. She was sort of turned sideways and she had her head resting on his chest. When I had asked her to dance she had told me that she did not feel like it but she appeared to be enjoying herself now.

She had been a popular cheerleader in high school and I knew that she felt fat and ugly now. I was glad that someone had asked her to dance to bolster her morale.

I went back to our table and sat with some people and nursed my drink. I started talking to a guy and we hit it off pretty well. Our conversation died out and when I looked again I couldn't find her on the dance floor.

My ears picked up some bits of conversation from the next table.

"I wonder where his wife is?" said a woman's voice.

"He said that she had to work but I don't think they are living together any more," another voice replied.

"By the looks of the two of them they picked up right where they left off," said the first woman. I didn't know who they were talking about but it sounded interesting so I tuned in to the conversation.

"I heard that once he got to her that he made her do the whole football team," one of the woman whispered.

"Do you mean she screwed all of them?" the other woman whispered back.

"No! I understand that she sucked them off so much that the coach wouldn't let his team anywhere near her during the last half of the season."

"That's not true! I know that she had a reputation but she wasn't that bad," the first woman said in a defensive tone.

"Well they're gone and she looks like she's seven or eight months pregnant. I wonder if they're fucking right now."

"Shush! Someone will hear you," the first woman admonished. "I saw them go outside a few minutes ago. They are probably just getting some air."

Were they talking about my wife? The blood rushed to my head and I could feel my ears burning. I felt lightheaded and I got up from the table so fast that I kicked over a chair.

"Sorry," I said and picked up the chair.

I found the side door to the hall and I walked outside. There were a few people out there having a cigarette and talking. I walked around the side of the building and no one was around. I continued walking and found a little picnic area at the edge of the parking lot. It was almost pitch dark but I could hear voices. I carefully walked towards the voices and as my eyes got accustomed to the dark I could see someone on a picnic table.

"Oh god! Oh god! Suck them harder!" my wife's voice said.

I felt lightheaded and I held onto a fence for support. I could see them in the near darkness. She was standing with her ass on the edge of a table and leaning back on the table supporting herself with her arms. The top of her maternity outfit was bunched up under he chin and her bra was hanging loose. A man was sucking on her left nipple as he mauled her right one with his hand.

"Stand up," she gasped and pushed him away.

Reaching down she pulled up her skirt and bunched it around here waist.

Holding onto his shoulder she said, "Help me up on the table."

He put his arms around her and lifted her up until she was sitting on the table. She laid back and raised her legs straight out in front of her.

"Take them off," she ordered.

He pulled her panties down and tossed them onto the table next to her.

Raising her knees as close to her big belly as she could get them, she said, "Now! Dammit! Now! Do me! Do me!"

The "Do me" rang a bell with me. That was the same term she had used the other night after her telephone call.

He knelt down between her legs and started to suck on her cunt. He had to practically bend himself backwards in order to get his head back far enough to clear her belly but he managed to do it and he was slurping away. She was rolling her head from side to side and moaning. She was never a talker during our sex. She bent her elbows and lay flat on her back on the table as she came. When she lay down she grabbed her belly with both hands like it was hurting her to come so hard.

He stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He stepped right in between her legs and tried to get it in her. After several tries she reached around her belly and guided him into her cunt. I could see her engagement ring diamond flash in the dim light. He shoved himself balls deep into her cunt. It didn't seem to hurt her as she pulled him in as far as she could get him with the heels of her shoes on his ass. Those same shoes that I had strapped on her feet just a few hours ago.

"Oh God! Oh God! It's so good. It's even better than the last time! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Grabbing her tits he squeezed and kneaded them. She put her hands on top of his and helped him to squeeze them. She didn't seem to be in any pain. What happened to her sensitive tits?

They both came together in about a minute. She grabbed her belly again when she came but she kept pulling him in to her with her heels.

After they came she lay there for a few seconds and then pushed him away. She practically fell off of the table as she scrambled to get her bra and panties back on and her dress straightened out. He zipped himself up and stood there and watched her.

She got her panties on one leg but she couldn't bend down to get them over her other foot so she asked him to help her. He put her foot into the hole and pulled them up for her. He tried to get his hands back up under her dress but she slapped them and said she would do it.

She was crying and saying she did not know what came over her.

"I swore I'd never do it again," she sobbed. "Get out of here!" she told him. "Get out of here!"

I watched him as he went towards the parking lot and I went back into the hall. She returned about ten minutes later. She looked all right but I could tell she had been crying.

I asked her if she wanted to dance a slow dance. I thought to myself that this might be the last dance that we ever do together.

She did not want to but I insisted and we danced side by side because I couldn't get my arms around her with her belly sticking out. She was clinging to me for dear life and I asked her what was wrong.

Kathi
Kathi
578 Followers
12