All Day Foreplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle made the finger sandwiches while she changed. As she came into the kitchen she walked up and before he turned to see what she was wearing she held him from behind and whispered into his ear.

"I'm not sure how long I will last at the party because I am already wet and want you."

Kyle almost dropped the tray of sandwiches. As she reached down and gave his penis a gentle squeeze. Then she kissed the back of his neck, letting him go as she turned and left the kitchen. When he turned he could see the glimpse of the stockings and the edge of the red dress that he loved. Hmmmmmm, thinking he was thinking if this keeps up we not even make it out the door. His phone buzzed and then rang it was Yuri wondering when they would be there he needed some help to get some of the things ready for the party.

"We are just about to leave we will be there in about 30 minutes"

" Yah, great."

"See you then."

Natalie was waiting at the door, as Kyle came around the corner and handed her the sandwich tray, so he could put on his shoes.

"Who, was that love?"

"It was Yuri, wondering when we would be there because he needs some help getting a few things ready for the party."

Opening the door, he held it open for her and they walked to the car. Opening her door he took the sandwich tray so she could settle in. She looked up at him and as she put her left leg in she coughed to catch his attention and as he looked she opened her legs just enough in the swing so he could see her undergarments and then closed it bringing in her right leg. He smiled and gave her the sandwich tray. As he walked around the back of the car to get in he was smiling.

Driving down the street he reached over and ran his hand from her knee up to her thigh until it was stopped by the sandwich tray.

"Nice, I like what you have on. Very nice. Sexy! I like it."

Natalie smiled

Chapter 4

"Thanks, you look good tonight as well."

He drove up to the front of the hall and got out to let Natalie out while he went and parked the car. Hurrying to catch up he, took the sandwich tray and gave her his arm as they walked to the front doors. Yuri met them at the door.

"Privet, my friends."

"Hi Yuri, how is it going?"

"Privet Yuri, where can I put this?"

"On the long center table with the food."

"Ok."

"So, Yuri, you said you needed my help. What's up?"

"Well the delivery guys didn't bring anything in and just unloaded at the back door and I needed to get set up so the wine from outside and brought into the bar. I am just about done the setup and I can help you once I am done."

"Sure, point me in the right direction and let me know where you want it to put and I will take care of it for you."

"Thanks."

"Ok, here is where they dropped it off and if you follow me this is where we have to put it."

"Done, see you in a bit."

"Thanks couldn't have done this on time without you."

Natalie saw the guys over near the one bar and proceeded to walk over. Yuri went one direction and Kyle the other. When she got to the bar Kyle was coming in with the first load of wine in.

"Hey, sweetheart, could you give me a hand? As I bring the wine in could you stock the bar?"

"Sure."

Kyle leaned over and kissed her on the top of her hair as he went by and back out to get another load. After a couple trips, he was on the last of the wine. Bringing it in, he put it behind the bar. Just as Yuri, showed up.

"Wow, you guys are amazing."

"I can't believe you have the bar set up already and the delivery already is done. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Your welcome."

Yuri took Natalie's hand into his and gave it a kiss.

"You both are very good friends. Thank you."

None too soon, as the first of the workers, showed up to work the bar, and the guest started to roll in as well.

Kyle took a bottle of wine and opened it and poured a glass for Natalie and one for himself. Catching Yuri's eye with the bottle and glass in hand he motioned as to pour and Yuri nodded his head. Pouring Yuri a glass too. As he put the bottle down Yuri arrived at the bar and the 3 of them toasted to a good night.

"May, tonight be very good and everyone has a great time, so we can do this again, CHEERS!"

"Cheers"

"Cheers"

As they raised their glasses together.

The party was going very well and Yuri couldn't quit thanking Natalie and Kyle for their help. Every time he came by them he brought them a glass of wine. Kyle had quit after his second glass because he had to drive meaning all of the wine was piling up in front of Natalie. As both of them were getting to know new people Natalie was sharing some of her extra glasses, but she still had quite a bit of wine. Yuri came by for the last time with 2 more glasses.

"Sorry, my friends, I am so busy. We can talk tomorrow."

Natalie was feeling the effects of the wine. Her thoughts were like a movie in her mind re-watching all of the events of the day in her mind. This was making her pussy wet and she felt herself feeling really horny. Under the table, she put her hand on Kyle's thigh and leaned forward letting her hand slide up his thigh and she gently squeezed his penis through his trousers. Kissing him, her tongue parting his lips and their lips framing their tongues. She released the kiss and leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Hmmmmm, my love, let's go home."

"Ok, let's say goodbye and we can go."

"Well everyone thanks you for a great evening but we are going to call it a night."

Chapter 6

Standing up Kyle pulled Natalie's chair back as she stood up. She felt a little bit light-headed from standing up to quick and the wine. Kyle took her arm and they were off. Natalie was feeling very horny and she was gently rubbing Kyle's thigh as they drove home. Natalie's feet were feeling a bit sore and she took her boots off in the car. Arriving home, she didn't want to put them back on.

"Honey, can you carry me to the door I don't want to put my boots on."

"Sure."

Opening her door she gave him a quick look between her legs again as she brought her legs out. Wrapping her arms around his neck he slid his hand under her thighs and stood up. Using his hip he closed the car door and Natalie took the keys and pressed the button locking it as she was carried to the door. She couldn't help it just the way she was being carried her mouth was right next to his ear and she kissed it and used the tip of her tongue to trace its outside edge. Her warm breath with this gave him goosebumps and made his body tingle from head to toe. Holding her she used the keys and unlocks the door opening it and he carried her over the threshold and into the house. Putting her down he embraced her and began to kiss her. Her sexual primal side was coming out and she had just enough wine to let rise to the top. As they kissed there in the entry of the house. She began to grope him like she was blind. This passionate kiss was getting both of their blood boiling. Natalie could feel her pussy getting wet and warm, her upper chest was feeling the warmth too. Her breathing beginning to get heavy and slow, as her skin became flush. Kyles breathing was also getting heavy and slow he couldn't hide it anymore his penis was hard and with Natalie against the wall, he was sure she could feel him, just as her hand reached down and grabbed him. She broke the kiss and holding him in her hand she dragged him to the kitchen table. Gentle she said, knowing what she wanted him to do to her. She could feel her nipples rise and tingle.

"Shhhhhhhh, slow, gentle, take your hands and gently like I am a thin eggshell you do not want to break, It's all right, don't worry I'll guide you, just relax and listen to me and your body."

His hands began to caress her body over the fabric of the dress. His light touch and slow but gentle movements, followed like a slow waltz, moving over her body, down and up and over. This was so sweet and felt so good. She was enjoying this. His fingers she could feel taking hold of the zipper on the back of her dress and with a slow gentle pull both his hands followed the zipper down her back and when the zipper ended his hands kept going until both of his hand rested on her ass cheeks. His caresses moving the fabric of her dress up and soon his fingertips could feel the smoothness of her silky skin under their tips. Feeling his hands on her ass felt nice and when they came up and massaged her lower back it sent a tingle around and to her clit. His hands coming up her side and around the front making a space between them as they gently took her breast and his fingers gathered the fabric into his fist allowing her to pull her arms free. Once her arms were free he let the dress go and it fell into a pile on the floor.

He was so amazed she was wearing the fluorescent lime green thong panties and bra with the black stockings...damn he thought that is so sexy.

"Hmmmmm, my love you look so damn sexy in that... oh shit, that is nice."

He stepped forward and her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around to her back. She lifted herself and wrapped her legs around him. He stepped forward until his thighs touched the edge of the table and he put her down. Their lips still locked in a deep passionate kiss. His hands still gently caressing her body, feeling her silky skin on his bare hands. Reaching around she could feel his hand take the clasp of her bra and with a quick flick of his finger, she felt it release.

Low audible moan "kiss my breast, feel them make my nipples crave you."

His mouth left hers and kissed her skin as he lowered his lips to the soft puffy part of the upper part of her breast and kissed his hand gently caressing the underside of her breast. She could feel the tension and she wanted him to just take her nipple already but he was kissing everywhere even around them. His palms gently gliding over her nipples and they were fully aroused. She wanted to say suck my nipple and was going to when she finally felt it his lips suck her right nipple into his mouth and his right hand take her other nipple in between his thumb and index finger as she pulled a little she could feel it like a string was attached to her clit and it was beginning to swell with her nipples. Leaning forward and using her hands she held his head in place. His slow rhythmic pace and gentle movements down and around her breast. His continued kissing, sucking, blowing and caressing were giving rise to feelings between her legs and she felt the tingle and the warmth but now she felt something else she felt herself reaching a point of where her eyes rolled up and the moans were uncontrollable while his breast play gave her an orgasm. Something she had never felt before. It was amazing.

"Hmmmmmm, aaaaaaah, daaaaaa, yaaaaah, mmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaah, daaaaaaaa, yaaaaaaaaah."

Her hands holding his head and her back arching. The cum flowing into her pussy was beginning to show in a white layer on her pussy lips. Her orgasm making her super wet.

Her carnal sexual primal wild side was now released. She took his head and held it in between her hand and kissed him with passion. She was taking control right now and he wasn't going to stop her. She lowered herself from the table and down to the floor. Taking his belt and releasing it. Undoing his trousers she let them fall to the floor and grabbed the elastic of the top of his boxer pulling them to the floor releasing his penis. A low moan escaped her mouth as she knelt in front of him taking his penis in her hand, holding it while the tip of it touched her lips. Looking up at him while he looked down as she took him into her mouth.

"Hmmmmmmm, that feels amazing. Mmmmmmmmm, yessssss."

She entered the space where she went when she would suck cock. It helped her to give the best blow job. The feeling of his penis held in her hand and filling her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum and she liked the taste of his cum, feeling his balls on her chin. Her other hand taking his balls and caressing them. As her head is moving back and forth his hand lands in her hair and holds her head. When his cock reaches the back of her mouth this is when he enjoys it the most because of the suction, and feeling she doesn't have a gag reflex he can feel her warm breath on his body, her tongue on his shaft. The feel of her mouth sliding all the way down to the base of his cock, sucking hard. Giving him a feeling like she is going to suck his cum out of his balls. Working her lips, tightly around his cock, her hand and mouth both going back and forth. Her mouth sliding off of his cock and her tongue following his shaft down to his balls. Taking his balls into her mouth, he feels like he is in heaven. She hears a low moan as she lets his balls fall out of her mouth but increases when he feels her take his cock back into her mouth. The warmth of her moist mouth wrapped around the head of his cock again, she gets back into her rhythm as she twists her hand along with her movement. She feels his shaft begin to expand and knowing that he is almost ready to cum. Squeezing his shaft as she releases his cock and spends some time sucking his balls and using her hand another hand she gives a press just under his balls and above his anus. His penis feels the pleasure and he lets out a moan.

Natalie stands to kiss him and they begin to make the trip from the kitchen table to their bed.

As they bounce off of the walls kissing and caressing one another Natalie wanted to drive Kyle crazy. Upon entering the bedroom Natalie tells Kyle she is going to dance for him and he is going to direct her to what he wants her to do. She pushes him on the bed, turns on some music, lighting some candles to set the mood and walks to space on the floor and begins to move in slow motion, her hips swaying side to side and her hands caressing her body. Kyle is in awe.

"Use your hands, to caress your breast like you are going to have an orgasm from them."

Her eyes are closed her head moving side to side, while her hands cup her breast and her fingers pinch her nipples. Sending sensation waves to her clit. She hears the music and Kyle.

"While you are caressing turn so your ass is facing me, and bend over, showing me how your panties cover your pussy. Taking one hand and rub your pussy, showing me your fingers touching your pussy. Pulling the fabric to the side showing me just how aroused your pussy is."

Her hips moving to the music as she sways her hips, turning and bending. Her hand caressing her pussy the orange glowing light from the candles give her body a glow and make her look so sexy. Her florescent panties almost glow in the light with her fingers showing on the fabric. Kyle liking what he is seeing. He doesn't even realize that he is stroking his cock with how she is making him feel. She turns and sees him. Turning and moving her hands down the side of her body, weaving her body into the melody of the music. In her mind, she is trying to think like a stripper and how they move in a seductive way. She hears his voice again.

"As you sway your hips caress them and while you are caressing your hips hook your fingers into your panties, tease me like you're going to take them off but then don't. When you feel you have teased me enough remove your panties."

Her dance has her swaying, bending and moving in slow put deliberate moves. Listening to him she hears his praises.

"Oh baby, yes that is it keeps moving like that... yessssss. Oh my God yesss."

"Now I want you to squat and show me your pussy and show me with your fingers what you want me to do with it. Then I want you to turn around and bend over pulling your ass cheeks to the side and show me how wide you can spread your pussy."

Her panties on her foot and she kicks them over onto the bed next to him. Her hands caressing her body as she squats down and with her hands, she opens her pussy rubbing it like she would if she was alone. Filling her clit with pleasure and he can see that she is enjoying this by the white cream her pussy is showing. She stands and turns her hands spank her ass and then spread her cheeks and open her pussy up to him. Never has she felt this exposed to him in her life but she liked how she was feeling. She widened her legs and then with one hand took the view away with a pussy rub but it felt oh so good. The music coursing through her.

"Oh, baby yes that's it keep doing that."

"Show me how you masturbate when I am not with you. Show me how deep you like your fingers in your pussy."

"Hmmmmmmmm, yes then I want you do come and join me on the bed and give me a dance with your pussy in my face."

While she is rubbing her pussy she begins to masturbate and she has 2 fingers, enter into her pussy. Her rubbing is beginning to make her ass move and not because of the music but because of the pleasure, she is feeling.

"Yes, keep doing that baby, that is it oh, geez yessss."

"You are such a wild sexy girl. I like this side of you. Hell yah."

Turning she does a seductive walk over to the bed and her primal sexual side have come out and Kyle loves it. She crawls up on the bed and she turns and puts her pussy right into his face. Moving it right into it until he has no choice but to like and suck it. Her head and eyes roll up from the feeling of amazing pleasure he is giving her with his lick from her clit all the way to her anus and then back. His hands come around and spread her ass cheeks giving him a better view and access to her pussy. She is thinking that this is something she has always wanted to try, dancing for her partner and listen to his complete instructions. The fact that she was so turned on proved that this was something she was going to do again. Knowing that Kyle was even excited that her sexual openness was a turn on and gave her permission to let her sexual inhibitions go and let her primal sexual side come out and it was safe and good.

Next thing she felt was Kyle move so that she was now flipped on her back. His head buried between her legs. The way his tongue was moving and his lips sucked her clit and pussy felt amazing. Feeling his finger resting at the entrance to her vagina made her feel completely turned on and horny she wanted to feel his finger inside of her and she moved her hips to invite him in. His finger entered and his finger was inside of her up to his second knuckle and then he curved his finger towards her clit and began moving like he was motioning her to come to him. With all of this her body was building in pleasure her hips began to dance. Then he stopped and come up and kissed her. At first she was like what the hell I was just about there. Then he caressed her body, Kissing and sucking her breast and moving down, to her inner thighs. She could feel the blood flow and her clit and pussy swollen along with her breast. Her skin flush and feeling warm. When his tongue and fingers found their rhythm again it didn't take long before her ass began to dance. She liked how she could feel that he now had 2 fingers inside of her. She never felt it like this before. When he would go down on her he always did something that felt amazing but this time he was doing something a bit different she was feeling pleasure in 4 different places. He stopped again just to raise his head and tell her to play with her tits while he was doing this. Then he went back to what he was doing. Her hands cupped her breast and began caressing and pinching her nipples with what he was doing now she was feeling please from 5 areas and her body was now in complete primal sex mode.

"YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, DAAAAAAAA, AAAAAAAAAAH, DAAAAAAAAA"

Her back arched her head rolled with her eyes and her body had an earth quake, of an orgasm. She had never felt it before but she felt like she had to pee but her pussy was squirting fluid and Kyle loved it. His hand cupped her pussy holding her until the quake stopped. Then he moved her to the edge of the bed and put some pillows under her hips because her legs were weak. Her pussy was so swollen and ready to feel his cock inside of her. As he grabbed hold of her hips and then she felt the tip of his cock at the opening of her vagina. His tip opening her lips and she could feel him enter into her. With his thrust she liked how it felt and moved her hips to meet his. The arousal she felt was still there and without notice her body began to quake again and they both moved together.