All Day Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
She fulfills more of his fantasies, her way.
2.2k words
4.41
52.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories are based in reality and on real experiences. So let me start by describing my wife, Kelly. At 5'8", she has a very attractive build with great 36C breasts and curves in all of the right places. Her figure is very womanly and attractive, and although she won't be modeling on a runway anytime soon, she looks great in sexy attire. She has medium length dark hair, sometimes tinted auburn or red, and very sexy, full lips. I'm not going to say she'd be a Penthouse Pet next week, but Kelly is a very good-looking woman and gets compliments from all my friends.

A few years ago, I had been lucky enough to get Kelly to fulfill a powerful fantasy of mine, which was to pretend to be a real smoker all day long for my sexual arousal. The idea was that I would know she was smoking throughout the day, and would eventually get home from work to smell her fresh cigarette going while she was masturbating in our bed. Then of course we would fuck like crazy! And in fact it pretty much went exactly like that, and it was definitely one of the hottest sexual encounters I've ever had in my life. Perhaps a little background is in order though.

Kelly is not a smoker. However, even before we met, she had been known to have a cigarette here and there when out drinking at the bar or hanging out with a smoking friend. These were relatively infrequent times for her. However, I have had a smoking fetish for just about as long as I can remember, and I've always been extremely turned on by the sight of a beautiful woman smoking in a sexy, classy fashion. I emphasize that because I am actually turned off by "trashy" appearances, like the typical image of a punk or blue-collar women with a cork-filtered cigarette dangling out of her mouth. To me, there is something sensual about a woman who is comfortable with her own grace and femininity, and smoking can give her a sexy edginess that I find irresistible.

So obviously when I started dating Kelly and discovered her occasional habit I was very accommodating towards it. I have had several girlfriends previously who were smokers, and although it has been wonderful sexually, it was also very inconvenient as the realities of the constant smell in the clothes and standing outside set in. So to me, an occasional smoker was the perfect ideal. Sexy, but non-disruptive.

I remember the first time Kelly smoked in front of me. It was only a couple of weeks into our relationship and we were going to the theatre for her birthday. She asked me to pull into a gas station and buy cigarettes for her. Conveniently, her brand of choice was also the one I found sexiest, Marlboro Lights, although I did have to gradually shift her onto the longer and more elegant 100's over time. Although I never let others smoke in my car, I was only too happy to let Kelly smoke three cigarettes as we drove to the theatre. It didn't hurt at all that we were well dressed for the evening and she was wearing a loose, low cut black dress that revealed plenty of her ample cleavage, nor that she had just had her hair cut, colored, and styled for the occasion. Simply put, she was looking sexy and I think she knew it, which put her in the mood to smoke.

Over time, I developed enough trust in her to reveal my secret fetish, and fortunately for our relationship, she was very understanding about it and didn't think it was strange or weird. Gradually, her smoking became an occasional part of our lovemaking, either for stimulation beforehand, or eventually even during sex. One of the most exciting trysts we ever had was when, while I was eating her out, she lit a cigarette and shortly thereafter pulled me up to fuck her while she smoked.

Unfortunately, her smoking is still very infrequent and I only get to indulge this fantasy once a month or so. This led to my request finally for her to smoke all day one time for my pleasure as noted above. Of course, with such an intense encounter, I desperately wanted it to happen again, and a couple of times Kelly has partially accommodated me by bringing her cigarettes along during a Saturday afternoon out and smoking a couple while we shopped or explored. That always led to hot sex as well.

The experience I'm writing about now is sort of a repeat of the all day tease she had done a few years back, but in many ways better. That day, I had worked all day long and had to imagine what was happening, coming home to find several cigarettes in her ashtray and her smoking in bed. It was a total mindfuck and very powerful because of it. However, last weekend we decided to take a drive up to a cute fishing town/art community up the coast from our home. The drive was about 90 minutes long, and we wanted to get a reasonably early start, so we made sure to be in the car by about 10:00. As usual, Kelly looked wonderful in a very understated way. She doesn't go in for tiny little shirts that show off half her stomach or "daisy duke" shorts, etc. Rather, she wears cute, slightly sexy clothing with a bit of a sophisticated air.

Today she had a simple white short-sleeved top with a little collar and open neck on, along with a medium-short tan skirt with a long slit in the side and fun sandals. Her makeup was pretty without being heavy, just some light brown lipstick and a touch of mascara. And she wears a very sexy perfume that isn't heavy but definitely makes an impression.

Kelly was carrying a decent sized purse when we got into the car, but I didn't take immediate notice of it. However, after we had been driving for about five minutes, she reached inside and took out a pack of cigarettes. She lit one and took a long drag, inhaling deeply and blowing the smoke out her window without looking at me. Of course, I was instantly turned on but didn't know what the "occasion" was. However, I've learned from long experience to simply be quiet and let Kelly do her thing when she wants to; she is a creature of spontaneity and doesn't like feeling pressured or controlled.

Kelly was playing it like there was nothing unusual at all about her smoking a cigarette in a car at 10:00 on a Saturday morning. She carried on a normal, unrelated conversation with me, all the while smoking casually with long streaming exhales. This continued for the entire length of the cigarette until finally, to my disappointment, she flicked it out the window. I had been trying not to take my eyes off the road too much, but I had really been enjoying the sight and I was rock hard already.

We have about a 20-minute drive through the city, depending on traffic, to get to the highway that leads north up the coastline. A mile or so before the on ramp for the expressway, Kelly lit another cigarette. She knew I was fighting not to look at her and that she was distracting me terribly, and a little smile played over her lips. Finally, just before the ramp, we got stuck at a stoplight and she took a drag, leaned over, and gave me a big open-mouthed kiss, running her smoky tongue across mine as she exhaled. I groaned in arousal and her lips sucked onto mine until a horn behind us warned us that the light had changed. She laughed and leaned back into her seat, taking another drag while I accelerated onto the highway.

About 25 minutes passed uneventfully on the highway before she lit another cigarette. By now I had a pretty good idea that my wife was springing another "all day tease" on me, this time at her own volition. But I wasn't prepared for what came next. Once, long ago, I had mentioned to her that it would be incredibly sexy to see her masturbating while we drove somewhere. But I never thought she would really do anything like that. However, as she smoked now she had reclined her seat slightly and was running her palms over her bra and shirt covered breasts until her nipples began to stiffen from the attention. Then she pulled her skirt up slightly, though not quite enough for me to see her pussy. She smoked with her right hand while rubbing her clit slowly with her left.

I was so turned on that I was having a hellish time concentrating on the road. Beside me, Kelly was fingering herself just out of my view while smoking her third cigarette in an hour! Unfortunately she finished it all too quickly, but she was quick to reach into her purse and bring out another one. She lit it and reached back into the purse, this time bringing out a vibrator which she switched on. She also turned off the CD player so that the buzzing of the toy was clearly audible over the road noise. Kelly shifted her legs to the left so that I could see up her skit, and I realized she had worn no panties. Then she pressed the vibrator firmly against her clit and started rocking her hips.

Kelly masturbated like this nearly the entire way to the town, moaning softly and smoking two more cigarettes in the passenger seat next to me, and maintaining as much eye contact with me as I could safely manage. Whenever she got close to orgasm, she would pause and slow things down for a minute before continuing. Finally as we neared out exit, she let herself come with a giant cry that filled the car.

However, once we got off the highway, she sat back up and put the vibrator away. Smoothing her skirt, she ran one finger across her wet slit and placed it in my mouth for me to taste. Then we got busy looking for parking and trying to find our way around.

Once we got out of the car, we began exploring the town and she avoided any discussion of what had taken place in the car.

In fact, she acted simply as if smoking were a regular activity for her, and throughout the afternoon she continued to smoke at various intervals. At one point, she lit up while we were sitting together on a bench at the end of a fishing pier. There at least, I was able to simply sit and watch her, and eventually we spent several minutes making out like teenagers, her cigarette in hand at the back of my head, pulling me in for smoky kissing.

The drive home was pretty much a repeat of the drive in. Once we got onto the highway, she again pulled out the vibrator and started grinding her pussy against it. This time she was even more vocal, moaning and twisting about. She even pulled up her shirt to expose one of her breasts, and I'm confident several people got a great view of her as they passed us on the left! She really fucked herself for better than thirty minutes, plunging the vibrator all the way up her snatch, and then withdrawing it to the opening of her slit. Once again, as the city came into sight, she let her climax wash over her and I clearly saw her delicious cunt juices leaking out onto the car seat.

When we were about 10 blocks from home, she took out her cigarettes once again and this time said simply, "Last one," shaking the pack to emphasize she had smoked the entire thing that day. She lit it and I stepped on the gas.

By the time we parked and got inside our condo, she had smoked half of it down. I virtually tore my pants off after slamming the door and crushed my mouth to hers fiercely.

"You've got me so hot, I need to fuck you right now!" I told her desperately. She took a drag of her cigarette, shaking her head as she exhaled, and gave me one more quick kiss before sinking to her knees in front of me. Taking my cock in her left hand and her cigarette in her right, she began alternately taking a drag from it and then sucking me into her mouth, bobbing her head on my cock and exhaling around it. Her tongue swirled circles around the tip of my dick and she jacked the base of my shaft in rhythm with her mouth movements. After all day at full arousal, I was more than ready for release, and it took only a couple of minutes for me to fill her mouth with jet after jet of my warm come.

Kelly took her time sucking me totally dry before letting my saliva covered cock fall from her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled, then swallowed my load and licked her lips clean. Finally she stood to face me.

"What was all this for?" I asked in amazement.

"Just because I love you," she said simply. She took one last drag from her nearly finished cigarette, then exhaled and leaned in to kiss me affectionately.