All Ends Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Carol took a big gulp of her drink and said, "But that's my daughter!" Normally Carol would be outraged but she felt kinda funny and couldn't stop looking at the sex scene unfold. A knockout older black woman came in with uniforms for Carol to try on. Carol asked, "Do you want me to change into the uniforms right here in front of everyone?"

Monica said, "Why not baby? After all it's just us women here. If it will make you feel better we'll all get naked." Carol was speechless as they all took of their clothes. She gazed across the room to see her daughter and Amanda naked and Heather was on her knees eagerly licking the black woman's hairy cunt. Carol couldn't understand it but what should have been a disgusting sight was driving her crazy with carnal cravings. The naked black woman disrobed Carol to take her measurements. As she was working she let her fingers brush the blonde bush and inserted a finger into the slippery slit.

Carol was moaning with pleasure and could hardly stand. The woman observed, "Her little pussy is flooded and leaking all over the place."

Monica stated, "It must be from watching her little girl feasting on some fine black pussy. The poor white slut is just dying to eat some chocolate cunt herself." The uniform fitter stuck out her tongue and licked Carol's leaking love hole. Carol collapsed on the floor and laid back to enjoy the talented tongue that was bringing her such pleasure. Monica took the opportunity to straddle her blonde head and fuck her face wildly screaming out, "Yeah that's it eat my black cunt you fucking slut. Now you know why your daughter loves it so much. Lick, suck, oh hell yesssss! Your tongue is driving me crazy. Hell yessssss. Fuck me with your tongue. Suck out all my cum. Just like that, don't stop. Shitttt yessssss! Oh baby you love my cunt don't you? I know that you can't answer with your mouth full but I know you do love it. Just think that now that you are going to work for me I can feed you my tasty black cunt every day. This works out super. You love my cunt and I love your tongue. Ummmmm, lick me clean white woman. Yessssssss."

The women dressed Carol in nothing but a skimpy skirt and see-through top with no underwear. They laughed at her tiny tits and flat ass. Carol returned to the bar with her daughter and Amanda. When Amanda ordered another round of the same the bartender was reluctant to serve Carol another spiked drink as she was clearly high enough but Amanda stared her down and had her way. Amanda looked at her watch and declared, "Time sure does fly when your having fun but it's getting late and the car will be delivered in two hours so drink up ladies and we'll go home. I know what! We'll have a party when we get home let's go."

When they got home Carol stumbled around and sat on the sofa. Amanda instructed Dee to disrobe the white woman and herself. When Heather and her got naked they strolled to the couch together. Heather sat next to her mom and the two black women stood right in front of them. The young white girl ate her lover's pussy with passion while her mother feasted on Dee's tangy treat. Dee and Amanda switched places and The authoritative black sex goddess teased the mother saying, "Well mom you finally get a chance to worship my hairy black cunt. I know that this is what you craved when you saw your girl eating my cunt out. Well now here is your big chance so don't waste it mom. Stick out that tongue of yours and learn first hand why your little girl loves it so fucking much. Yeah go for it mom! That's it suck the motherfucker. Fuck my cunt with your long tongue. Fuck yessssss." This went on until the car arrived.

Carol took the job and was molested and abused daily and Heather closed many deals for her boss but one day a client and her bitch daughter went to far with Heather. While Heather was eating the mother the girl shoved her foot into Heather's pussy and tried to stuff it up her ass. Tears flowed from Amanda's eyes and she stopped them. Amanda vowed, "My dear Heather I love you and will never share you again. I'll get someone else to close the deals and you can be my stay at home bride. I've never been in love before but this is the real thing. Please forgive me and say yes. You will never want for anything again in your life. I will spend every single day making it up to you my darling." Heather was thrilled and gladly accepted.

Carol needed a brake from the club although she made good tips. One day she went to a Chinese restaurant and was enjoying dinner when she spotted an Oriental lady sitting in a booth. The woman was the most enticing creature Carol had ever seen. It turned out that the classy Chinese lady was the owner of the place and they became great friends and lovers. Carol laughed when Ming pointed out that their tongues were the same size. They were totally honest with each other and one day Ming announced, "Carol my love I want you to quit work at that awful place and come live with me. I want you all to my self and will take good care of you. My fortune is considerable and we can lead a good happy life. Will you be my love?'

Carol answered, "You know I will. This is like a dream come true. I love you so much and you have just made me the happiest lady in the whole wide world. I am all yours."

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12