All for One

Story Info
A woman experiences her threesome fantasy .
1.3k words
3.94
67.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is your fantasy, remember. You've told me you wanted two guys at the same time. Well, this is it."

"But Michael," she whispered under her breath. "That was a fantasy, I never thought it would happen. Who is this guy?" Naked, Bridget felt quite vulnerable.

Michael moved closer and quickly kissed her. "It's Lance, I play ball with him all the time. He's a cool guy. Plus, he's moving to Texas next week, he won't even be in town anymore."

Bridget looked from Michael's face to the man at the foot of the bed. He was still on his knees, slowly stroking his very hard penis and looking hungrily at her. She looked back at Michael and whispered, "I don't know. I don't know."

Michael took her face in his hands. "Hey, you don't have to, I just thought this might be a fun opportunity for you to live out your fantasy. If you don't want to, he's outta here." He looked back at Lance, gave a slight nod, then kissed her again, probing her mouth with his tongue. As he did so, Lance reached to gently caress her ass once again. Between the kissing and the caressing, Bridget began to relax a little, and she kissed Michael back, deeply.

Pulling away from her slightly, Michael looked into her eyes and saw the fiery green flash he knew so well. "There you go," he whispered again. "Just relax and enjoy."

"Well, this is feeling good," she whispered back. As Lance kneaded her bottom, Bridget could feel herself getting into the spirit of the adventure. She poked her tongue deep into Michael's mouth, then eased her legs back so she was lying on her tummy once again. As she put her head on the pillow once again, Michael moved to lie beside her. With his penis hard again and pressing against her, they continued kissing. Lance, meanwhile, was kissing Bridget up and down her body and Bridget found she was greatly enjoying the sensation. Still on her tummy, she spread her legs to allow Lance access.

With Michael's tongue in her mouth, Lance moved a hand between Bridget's legs to caress her pussy. He gently ran a finger up and down her slit and then gently probed between her lips. Almost despite herself, she found she was really enjoying the attention of two men and she moaned softly into her lover's mouth. As she did so, Lance took her by the hips and raised her ass in the air. He then moved further between her legs, spreading her thighs apart with his legs. With her pussy now off the bed and more exposed, he began rubbing his cock between the cheeks of her ass, then alternated to rub along her pussy as well. As the head of Lance's penis touched her clit, Bridget moaned "Oh my God" softly into Michael's face.

"Gettin' into it?" he asked.

"Mmmmm," was all she could manage back.

"Right on," he said, then moved in front of her. At the sight of Michael's penis beckoning, Bridget got on her hands and kissed the head. She licked up a large drop of pre-cum which oozed, then moved her lips over him. As Michael moaned with pleasure, she pulled off and slopped spit on his shaft, then began to hungrily engulf him. As the two men watched, she took him full length into her mouth, turning her head side to side as she did, and pressing on his shaft with her tongue. As she sucked hungrily at him, Michael closed his eyes, put his hands behind his back and moaned.

At her rear, Lance lustily watched the action. He placed the head of his penis between Bridget's lips then slowly plunged deeply into her body. She was soaking wet now and despite his size, Lance found he easily went full length. As he pressed his balls against her, he too let out a moan. When Michael had mentioned this idea to him, he had been all for it, but this action was really turning out to be incredible. As lightning flashed and lit the room again, he grabbed Bridget by her hips and drove into her, almost lifting her off her knees. Plunging deeply into Bridget as he watched her suck Michael, Lance felt he'd never been as hard. What a woman, he thought.

In front of Bridget, Michael altered his gaze from her mouth working him to Lance at her rear, shoving his penis deeply into her. Bridget was so wet that there was a slapping sound as Lance went deeply into her pussy and at his penis, she was slurping noisily at him, lips wrapped firmly around his shaft as she moved. Michael, too, had never felt harder than at this moment and was unbelievably turned on by this threesome action. Watching Lance's motions, Michael felt he wanted to match them. To do so, he took Bridget's head in his hands to slow her, then held her still. Then, placing his palms over her ears, he began to fuck her mouth in time with Lance at her pussy.

With her ears covered, Bridget couldn't hear anything but the odd thunder crash, and, as lightning lit the room more and more often, was carried away by the feeling of being penetrated by two penises. She couldn't think, couldn't hear, could only feel as the men pressed into her. Closing her eyes, Bridget simply gave herself up to the sensation of the thrusting penises. As she surrendered to her feelings, she felt an orgasm approach, then wash over her in tides of ecstasy. Pleasure wracked her body as Michael filled her mouth and Lance her pussy with their hot, hard manhood.

Behind her, Lance had now grabbed her breasts and was working her nipples. This shot more pleasurable sensations through her body and she felt she could absolutely burst. With her heart pounding, Bridget felt could she hardly breath and pulled her mouth off Michael's penis. Taking him with one hand, though, she continued to wildly lick him as Lance continued fucking her from behind. Michael released his hands from her ears and she could now hear the sloppy sounds Lance was making. As she did, she came again as she pushed against Lance and began stroking Michael fast and hard with her hand.

Both men were moaning now and Bridget was panting with her efforts, bucking against Lance, who now held her with her legs right off the bed as he fucked her, while she balanced on one hand and stroked Michael with the tightly clenched fingers of the other. Almost as if on cue, both men loudly announced they were almost ready. "Then cum on me," Bridget found herself yelling, "cum on me."

Lance pulled out of her and she settled onto the bed as she let go of Michael. Rolling onto her back, Bridget put her head on the pillow and looked at the two men. "Come here, I want you to cum on me. Hurry, don't waste any." Both did as she bid. Each moved to one side of her body, near her breasts, and took their penises in hand. Bridget watched, fascinated, as both men began stroking themselves over her. That seemed to spark them to greater efforts and they both stroked faster, concentrating on their penis, or looking into Bridget's eyes.

After several moments, and again almost on cue, the two men came, pumping their semen onto Bridget's breasts. Both groaned as they continued to pump themselves and the cum continued to flow. She pulled out her fingers and began to massage their cum into her breasts, enjoying the sticky warmth. Michael and Lance moaned as they finished themselves and watched her play with her nipples with cum-soaked fingers. As the two let go of themselves, Bridget took them in hand and squeezed every last bit of cum out of them. Then, as the two watched, she continued to play with her breasts, enjoying the slippery cum on her as she gazed at the penises above her.

She couldn't believe the experience she had just been through and only wanted to savour it all as it was the most incredible sexual experience she had ever had and they were getting ready to start all over again.