All for One

Story Info
A literary attempt to blur the lines of sexual preference.
1.7k words
3.86
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrystal was a chestnut beauty, rough-talking but literate, far enough along the wild side there was a potential for danger, to others as to herself. I was always drawn to that artistic absolute, which rides the sharp-tooth river, as a protector and a friend who would travel a ways and share a plate.

Chrystal had the eyes of a fawn, and something of its fragility. She was fond of guns. She liked to shoot. She had a .357, a 30.06, and a sixteen gage, and she liked to shoot them all.

She was hot. The light from her eyes rendered capable men her helpless slaves, following her around like a litter of devoted puppies.

She could cuss like a sailor. Fuck was her favorite word in the English language, and she was fond of using it.

I had to follow her, there was no choice in the matter. She led me into the dark, where we acted out our passions. Her body so ripe and sensual. She was a hellcat with a hunger for cock. She embraced me with her hands, her mouth, and her cunt.

I tasted her pussy and found it a tonic for the gods. Fucking her was an ecstatic rite of embracing the feminine.

We came like lost wolves, howling in the night. Chrystal was riding on top, shouting, "I'm gonna fuck you, you fucker."

After I came she slid up my chest and held my head while rubbing her pussy in my face.

"You made the mess, you clean it up."

I ate her pussy, the ripe rich fruit of passion. She moaned as I gave her a thorough tongue bath.

Her doorbell rang. "That is my roommate Angela, and her boyfriend Brad; they're cool."

She went to the door to let them in, pulling a robe on, but leaving it open. I quickly threw on my pants and followed her into the living room.

Angela was a flawless blonde, with skin like creamery butter. She was taller than Chrystal and had somewhat larger breasts. She smiled at her roommate and me standing in front of the couch.

Brad followed her in. He was big, bald and black. It was clear he knew Chrystal well.

Chrystal made introductions.

"Maybe I should have called," Angela said.

"No, we're ready for a little party."

"Then we got whatchu need to party with." Brad smiled brightly at us both.

I wasn't quite sure what was happening. Chrystal made no great effort to keep covered. And while Brad enjoyed the view, both he and Angela were comfortable with it.

"Break it out."

In the living room, aside from the TV, there was a couch with an end table, and a chair. Chrystal ushered me and Brad to the couch, where she sat between us. Angela sat in the easy chair. "It's some good shit."

Brad pulled a joint out of his pocket. "A few hits of this will put you in a real happy place."

He lit the joint and passed it to Chrystal. Chrystal toked and passed it along to me. It was some skunky weed. The joint made it around the room three times and we were all wasted.

"Like I said," Angela repeated, "sorry we interrupted."

"Who said you interrupted?"

Chrystal turned to me. "You don't mind if they join us, do you?"

Angela looked inviting, sitting across from me. Brad chuckled.

"Not at all."

Chrystal began stroking the inside of Brad's thigh with one hand, the inside of my thigh with the other. Our cocks quickly grew hard under her skillful ministrations.

Angela stripped while we watched. She had her eyes on Chrystal. Once she was naked she leaned over Chrystal and kissed her. She pushed Chrystal's robe open and hugged their naked bodies together.

They stuck their tongues out and tongued each other. By impulse I leaned in from the side to share the kiss. Brad leaned in from the other side. The girls parted and left us rubbing tongues.

We parted, both of us laughing. The girls smiled at each other and laughed at us. Angela stroked Chrystal's body.

My cock was hard and confined; I pulled it out. Chrystal had her hands busy with Angela. Those girls were into each other, and it was a pleasure to see.

Brad and I stroked our cocks while we watched the girls making out. Angela slid her hand between Chrystal's legs. I got up as Chrystal parted her legs.

I wanted to get my pants off. As I pulled them off, I slipped and landed on Brad. He handled my cock as he helped me stand.

As I stood, he sat up.

"Lemme help you with those." He helped me take off my pants and boxer shorts. He petted my cock as he did so.

Angela slid down and began to eat Chrystal's pussy. I had a good view. That girl could eat pussy.

Brad stood up to take off his pants. I sat down to give him room, in the spot where he was sitting. I was very stoned.

Chrystal kissed me as Angela ate her pussy. She stroked Brad as he stood before us. Chrystal smiled at me, then leaned out to suck on Brad's cock.

Brad had a big, hot cock. I had to admire it. Chrystal kissed me, then went back to sucking Brad. She kissed me again. I could taste Brad's precum on her tongue. It made me hot.

As Chrystal kissed me, she grabbed Brad's cock and pulled it closer. The next thing I knew, I had Brad's cock in my mouth. It was delicious.

Chrystal had a hard time getting his dick away from me. She and Angela laughed as they watched me sucking Brad.

"Now we're gonna have some fuckin' fun."

Chrystal sucked my cock, watching me suck Brad. Angela was demonstrating her talent for eating pussy. Chrystal sat up and fondled her breasts with a moan. She smiled at me and then leaned over the arm of the chair to open a drawer on the end table. There she had a bottle of KY jelly.

She spread some gel on her breast, massaging it in. When she was done, she still had some gel left, so she applied it to my cock. Pouring more gel into her hand, she massaged my balls and the taint meat leading to my asshole. As I sucked Brad, Chrystal stroked my asshole and gently inserted a well-oiled finger.

Angela left off eating Chrystal. She parted my butt checks so she sould watch Chrystal finger fuck my asshole. Angela pulled on my cock a few times while she watched.

"Brad, check this out," she called her boyfriend.

Brad pulled his huge cock out of my mouth. I savored the precum and then swallowed. Brad's cock was already well-lubed. You could get a lot of precum out of that dick before he ever shot a load.

Brad stepped back. Angela held my cheeks apart so Brad could watch Chrystal drive her index finger into my asshole to the third knuckle and twirl it around.

Angela took the lube from Chrystal and applied it to Brad's cock. I reached over and stroked Chrystal's wet pussy. Chrystal rolled on her back, offering me her pussy and ass. I stuck my cock in her pussy and fucked her.

I had to stop when Angela grabbed my butt cheeks again and held them apart. Brad stepped close and slid his long, lubed rod into my asshole.

The three of us were on our knees on the floor. I was fucking Chrystal and Brad was fucking me. Angela watched us a moment. Then she crawled between our legs and licked Chrystal's pussy.

I drew my cock out of Chrystal's pussy and jammed it up her ass. She groaned as I did so.

The three of us fucked for a while as Angela ate Chrystal's pussy and played with our balls. Angela reached up and drew my cock out of Chrystal's ass. She sucked it clean, and then moved down to Brad. Chrystal and I held each other and watched her suck on Brad's big black cock.

Chrystal whispered to me, "This one's for you."

Angela held out Brad's cock for me and I took it in my mouth. The precum was really flowing. Chrystal had a taste, and then passed his cock back to me.

Angela watched as we worked his cock over with our mouths. It was mostly me. Chrystal licked his shaft and played with his nuts. Every now and then she would take a suck on his cock, priming him for me so to speak.

Angela looked up at Brad and saw he was ready.

"You want this load?" she asked me.

I nodded hungrily, working the underside of his glans with the tip of my tongue as I sucked.

"You got it," Brad groaned.

Chrystal felt his balls jump and watched my face as Brad shot his load over my tongue, filling my mouth with his potent nectar.

I sat back and held his cum in my mouth, swimming my tongue through it.

"Don't swallow," Chrystal told me.

She kissed me, using her tongue to ladle cum over my tongue. She ensured I got the most out of it.

Then she laid back and spread her legs, saying, "Come on and fuck me."

I slid my cock into her. Angela joined us in our French kiss, getting a taste of the cum I still held in my mouth. She reached her hand down to finger Chrystal's clit as I fucked her.

The girls 69ed with Angela on top and began eating each other. I went from Chrystal's pussy to her asshole, fucking one and then the other and going back again. Really, I had three holes to stick it in, as Angela's mouth was always available.

Brad grew hard quickly watching. He took a position at the other end of the 69, where Chrystal ate Angela's pussy and offered her mouth to him when he was not fucking one of Angela's offered holes.

We fucked until everyone was cumming. Christal's cunt was oozing with pussy juice and dripping with cum, as Angela's was from Brad.

Brad and I switched places. I helped Chrystal lick all Brad's cum out of Anjela's pussy, as Brad and Anjela did with Chrystal. We all ate pussy until the girls were screaming with pleasure. Then the four of us joined in a group kiss. The taste of seed was ripe on us all.

And now the day is as the night to me. Each has its own flavor, and its own hidden splendor, neither to be refused.