All Girl Rampage

Story Info
Girls go crazy & tear up a street in a violent lesbian orgy
1.9k words
3.39
31.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were dressed in high-heeled leather boots, short leather skirts and bras or just panties and bras and open high-heeled shoes, showing off their feet. Others even wore jeans, sneakers and tank tops. The one thing they all had in common was rage, they were angry. At what, who knew, but they were all descending on an unsuspecting city street. As about a dozen of them walked down the street, they began to tear things up. Smashing store fronts, bending or ripping up street signs and lamp posts. A few of them forcefully stopped cars, and physically held them back, tires spinning and bumpers crumpling. Two girls were tearing apart one car, kicking the doors in until they were bent so out of shape that they popped open and fell off the hinges. One of the two girls ripped the driver's door off and threw it to the side, she then pulled the driver out and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground, where the two girls proceeded to kick the living daylights out of him. Three other girls began to trample the car, flattening it. The roof panel collapsed and caved in, the pillars started to bend and give as the girls dropped a series of heel-over-head kicks while jumping and stomping on it until the roof was flattened completely. The three girls then jumped down and began to lift the car, they bent down on the same side, and with one hand each they effortlessly hoisted the car up and then pushed with both hands to overturn it completely.

While this was going on, the other girls were rampaging throughout the street, smashing stores and overturning cars. Most people stayed out of the way, but nearly all the female bystanders joined them. It was a strange, almost telepathic bond between them, like they were all communicating without words and somehow understood what this was all about. It had begun with about a dozen females causing havoc, now it was nearly 20. The women, teenagers as well as middle aged business women were tearing up everything, flipping cars left and right and smashing anything they could get their hands on. Two teenage girls around 18 to 19 and one woman in her 40s, wearing a suit with high heels, had stopped a utility truck and were in the process of overturning it. They had already lifted it up on one side, but were struggling a little to turn it all the way over, a fourth woman joined them and they effortlessly overturned it. Then something new began to happen, the women were starting to rejoice and revel in their destruction, some of them were kissing and fondling each other. The two teenagers and the middle aged lady had started a three-way kiss. The girls were locking lips with each other and the older woman at the same time, all three of their tongues were now wrestling intensely, sliding their smooth and wet tongues in and out of each other's mouths, and sucking on each other's tongues. The fourth woman, a pretty Asian female in her late 20s to early 30s who had assisted them a moment ago in overturning the utility van, also joined them. Making it a four-way make-out session.

Across the street, three girls had torn out an engine block from a car and cracked it open, they were bathing themselves in the leaking oil, rubbing it all over each other's nearly naked bodies. The three of them -- part of the original dozen who had started the violent orgy -- were wearing nothing more than panties, bras and high heels. They started to rub and caress each other's oil soaked bodies. One girl pulled down the panties of the other and started to lick her asshole. She shoved her tongue deep into the sweet little hole, and began thrusting her tongue very forcefully in and out. The other girl fondled her breasts and unclipped the girl's bra. Letting it drop to the ground, she began to lick the oil off the other girl's breasts, sucking on her nipples and massaging them with her tongue. The other girl moaned as she felt her asshole being forcefully invaded by a soft and warm tongue while at the same time feeling another equally delightful tongue on her nipples. As she moaned louder, the other two intensified their efforts. The girl at her ass broke off, and went to find something she could use as a dildo, feeling that it was time to take it to then next level. She found a steel bar from a parking meter that had been torn up, she picked it up and brought it over to the other girl who was waiting in anticipation, still bent over while the other kneeled in front of her and continued to eagerly suck her nipples. The shaft of the parking meter was no more than 2 inches so it would not stretch her ass out too much. The girl smiled as the other was about to insert the steel bar into her ass, but the other girl made sure to spit on her asshole first, and also inserted a couple of fingers. She moved her fingers in and out to lube the girl's rectum, making sure to spit on it frequently. She then pulled her fingers from the girl's asshole and put them in her mouth and began to suck on them. Tasting the other girl's sweet ass on her fingers, she seductively pulled them in and out of her mouth as if she was giving a blowjob.

Finally, she inserted the beam into the girl's asshole. The girl moaned, feeling the shaft move inside her. She slowly pushed it in, going deeper and deeper until it could go no deeper. The girl screamed as she began to move it in and out. Slowly at first, and when the girl had adjusted, she picked up the pace and began thrusting it in and out more forcefully. Going faster and faster as it built up. The third girl had shifted her attention from the girl's nipples to her pussy, licking up and down her slit and sucking on her clit while the steel shaft was being pushed in and out of the girl's asshole. Together, the two girls worked to build her up to a climax. Finally she could take no more, and she began to spasm and quiver. Her shakes were so violent that the steel bar from the parking meter actually bent inside of her. At that same moment, her pussy exploded in a powerful orgasm that sent floods of pussy juice into the other girl's mouth and all over her face as she eagerly continued to eat her pussy - lapping up every last drop of cum, savoring the taste of the delicious fluid and swallowing it.

All over the street, similar displays of sexual acts were taking place. There were even fires from some of the demolished and crushed vehicles. On top of one flattened car, two girls, a cute black girl in her 20s and an equally cute Hispanic girl of the same age were in a scissor position, one leg over the other, naked thighs rubbing together, while the two were vigorously grinding their clits together. They were both slim, medium-tall girls (about 5'6" to 5'"8) with lovely and firm d cup sized breasts, shapely hips and long smooth legs with shapely ankles and pretty feet. They were completely naked, so their bodies were visible in all their glory. They were both well toned, and looked like they worked out on a regular basis. Their toned and muscular thighs were pressing together hard as they intensified their grinding. The roof of the car had buckled under their weight as they violently fucked on top of it, and in addition to the two of them trampling, stomping and jumping on it before, it was now almost completely flattened. The black girl shifted and pulled her legs back, breaking their lock. She bent down and licked the Hispanic girl's pussy, sucking on her clit for a good while. She then pushed the girl down so she was flat on her back, spread her lags, and climbed on top of her, straddling her. She was now in a perfect position to continue girl-fucking her. Their pussies and clits were directly on top of each other, the black girl began to roll her hips back and forth. It was a beautiful site as the two fucked on top of the wrecked car, more than a few girls stopped to admire them. The two continued to grind until their pussies were dripping all over each other, their sweet juices mixing and mingling, making one sweet cocktail as they came. They both moaned loudly and the black girl arched her back as she threw her head back and screamed. They both screamed loudly, their pussies melting together as sweet juices flooded from both of them. The black girl continued to grind on the other girl, their slits entering into each other as they slid up and down, making wet squishy noises as the two girls became one.

When they were finally done, the black girl got up on all four and turned around in a 69 position. The Hispanic girl eagerly lapped at the black girl's pussy, which was soaked in their combined juices. It tasted divine, she savored every last drop and swallowed it. The black girl was doing the same at the other end, tasting her juices mixed with those of her gorgeous lover who's pussy she was licking. The two girls enjoyed feasting on each other's pussies for a while until the black girl on top turned around so she could lie down on the other girl, face to face. Feeling their smooth and firm bodies slide against each other, they made out. Kissing deeply and passionately, tasting their juices on each other's lips and tongues. They rubbed their soft and cute feet together while gently sliding their bodies up and down so they could enjoy the exquisite feeling of their smooth and soft skin rubbing together, belly to belly, breast to breast, nipples caressing nipples and belly button caressing belly button. Their pretty toes were interlocked, and their bodies had almost completely melted together. They broke their kiss and looked at each other, smiled lovingly and laughed softly. They looked deeply into each other's eyes and kissed again, a soft and gentle peck on the lips. They continued to plant little gentle kisses on each other's lips, smiling and playfully rubbing their noses together in Eskimo kisses. They were lovers now. And they cared deeply for each other. And to think that only moments ago they had not even known each other. Something truly special had happened that day, women had joined together, and connected on a level that was deeper than anyone could comprehend. They were all linked together as females, as mothers and daughters, as sisters and as lovers...

By the time police, ambulances and fire trucks arrived on the scene, all the women had vanished. No one knew what to make of it, but that day would linger on in the minds of those terrified men who had witnessed it. It was a frightening display of female strength and superiority. The women who had joined together were forever changed: they had found unity, companionship, sisterhood and love in each other. They were forever linked in an unspoken bond that could not be broken. Across the world, similar events had happened, and a new age of female supremacy was at hand.

Hope you enjoyed the story. I would love to hear your thoughts, and I am open to suggestions, so please leave comments. And don't forget to vote. Thank you :)