All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large, remodeled bathroom was modern while still paying homage to the artistic heritage of the house. Steam was billowing from a large walk-in shower and Ken could hear Kimber singing something softly inside, the words and melody muffled by the sound of the water. Unable to resist, Ken slipped into the shower. Kimber stood in the middle of a large spa shower about six feet square. She was washing her hair under a large shower head while her body was being sprayed by multiple shower heads set in the walls.

Ken was taken aback by the sight of her. Kimber's slim body was perfection itself. Even with her thick mane of sable hair calmed by the water that made it a slick black sheet flowing back from her delicate face, she was breathtaking. The proportions of her body balanced perfectly - her slender neck and defined athletic shoulders over perky full "B" cups with nipples hard under the stimulation of the shower spray.

The spray caressed Kimber's curves, running down her flat stomach, over her tight bubble butt and sensuous hips. A steady stream of water funneled through her sexy, shaved pussy, down athletic legs to what in other times might have been called "well turned" ankles ending at the small feet with their perfectly manicured toes.

The whole of her literally took his breath away and Ken found himself in awe, feeling slightly like some voyeur stalker type as he stood silently watching her.

Kimber seemed to sense his presence and opened her eyes without the slightest alarm.

"Hi! I was hoping you would join me, but I didn't want to interrupt the recovery process", Kimber joked playfully. Then noticing the effect on Ken's member from his silent observation of her, she added "It looks like it is going really well".

Ken almost blushed.

"Shall we shower together?" she asked, handing him a bar of soap.

Ken nodded and took the offered soap, but instead of lathering his own body he started to soap Kimber's. Starting with her neck and shoulders, he worked his way down her body, reaching around to soap her breasts slowly and gently. Ken felt Kimber's body reacting with his every touch and the effect on him was powerful. The pretense of washing gave way to the growing passion and soon his soapy hands were roaming, exploring every curve and crevice of her yielding body.

Kimber was no longer aware of the spray of the water. Instead, all her senses could register were his hands stroking, caressing, and probing. Upon closing her eyes, the physical sensations gave way to the non-physical plane and his hands floating over her skin, sculpting her every curve and crevice.

Ken's hand slid down between her legs and a finger slid through the slick lips of her pussy. Instinctively, Kimber found herself raising one leg to allow his fingers better and deeper access.

Ken slid his right hand between her legs, his fingers probing her inner wetness before starting to play with her swelling clit. His left hand slid down her back, the fingers exploring her firm, round cheeks, sliding over her tight and tempting anus until, they too, found her succulent pussy, and began plunging in and out.

Kimber's gentle moans grew in intensity with the movement of Ken's hands, soon giving way to loud gasps and cries of desire. When she climaxed it was with such intensity that Kimber felt her eyes roll back in her head and only by clinging tightly to Ken was she able to remain standing up.

Ken swept Kimber up into his arms, kissing her passionately and insistently, sucking on her lips and tongue, trying to devour her, before sitting her down on the bench that ran the length of the shower while she regained her composure. Ken knelt down in front of her, continuing to kiss her tenderly and soon the passion overwhelmed them with a consuming hunger.

Kimber's slippery and soapy hands found Ken's cock she began to wash his manhood, loving how hard and long it was becoming with her touch. Turning Ken around towards the spray, Kimber rinsed the soap from his shaft before turning him back and taking him into her mouth, licking his cock, kissing and sucking on the head. Ken felt all the blood rushing from the head on his shoulders to the one between his legs. He looked down in wonder at the youth and beauty of the woman that was bringing him so much ecstasy, only to see Kimber's eyes fixed upward with the same look of wonderment.

Kimber had settled into a steady rhythm as she moved her mouth up and down his cock, swallowing him deeper with each stroke of her lips. She felt Ken's hips moving in rhythm with her and felt his hands gently grab the back of her head encouraging her to take him deeper and deeper. The feeling of Ken fucking her mouth was turning her on and she could feel the moisture building up between her legs. Kimber dropped one hand from Ken's cemented erection and started to rub her own mound vigorously.

Watching his cock move in and out of Kimber's mouth was such an incredible turn on that Ken had to place one hand on the shower wall to keep his balance. He felt Kimber's speed increase as the hand between her legs brought her closer and closer to her own climax. Ken felt himself losing all control. "I'm coming", he gasped in warning - not sure if Kimber was willing to take his load in the mouth.

Kimber heard his announcement and sucked hard on Ken's member as his cum was pumped into her mouth in spurts. She swallowed once, pulling his cock further down her throat, and sucked on him again.

Ken was amazed at Kimber's skill - in his limited experience most women had sucked either too hard or not hard enough - Kimber's mouth was like the perfect pussy, just tight enough and able to provide breathtaking stimulation.

Kimber looked up at Ken, and as if she could read his thoughts she slid her mouth off his still pulsating cock. With the rest of Ken's sperm splashing on her face and dripping onto her breasts, she opened her mouth to show him the cum there, smiled and swallowed before she went back to sucking him dry.

When the blood returned to his brain Ken lifted Kimber's face back to his and kissed her deeply under the shower.

"I think I owe you an orgasm", Ken noted, reaching a hand toward her womanhood.

Kimber's hand stopped his, "After last night I'm not sure you owe me one, and I think my kitty needs a rest", she explained.

They continued to kiss under the spray of the shower, long tender kisses almost playful, until the water temperature started to drop - forcing them to turn off the shower and reach for towels.

When Kimber finished toweling off she dropped her towel. Ken loved how comfortable she was being naked and dropped his towel as well and followed her back to the bedroom.

Kimber considered the unmade bed for a minute.

"As tempted as I am to just hop back in bed..." Kimber began.

"...I, for one, would benefit from more recovery time", Ken finished. "Maybe we should make the bed to avoid the temptation", Ken added.

The bed quickly made, they sat on each side facing one another.

"What now?" Ken asked, a little concerned that their time together was coming to an end.

"Do you still keep your tennis bag in your trunk?" Kimber asked.

"At all times", Ken assured her.

"Then let's go get breakfast and play some tennis", Kimber suggested. "I have a membership at the downtown club. I'll drive".

Chapter 15

Kimber's game had markedly improved since her high school years and Ken was happy that they were just hitting and not playing a competitive game because he didn't want the embarrassment of her beating him. Not that it would have been fair because there was no way that he could concentrate on the ball with her tight body in the form fitting tennis outfit and her perfect legs revealed under the short tennis skirt.

After about twenty minutes a young man approached their court. He was tall, dark haired, attractive and fit - and pointedly ignored Ken as he spoke to Kimber.

"Up for some doubles, Kimber?" He asked.

"Hello, Michael, I would like to introduce you to my close friend Ken Andrews", Kimber responded.

"Hi", Michael replied with no more than a glance in Ken's direction. "A few of us are looking to play some doubles, are you in?" The question was obviously directed to Kimber alone.

"What about it Ken? Do you think we should play?" Kimber asked.

"I was hoping you would partner with me" Michael interrupted.

"Ken is my doubles partner" Kim said pointedly.

"Since when?"

"Since he taught me to play. Want to show them how it's done Ken?"

"Sure" Ken replied with more confidence than he actually felt.

Ken soon discovered that he didn't have to worry, Kimber's court movement was a perfect complement to Ken's shot making ability and they managed to defeat all challenges, including Michael and the tall blonde tennis instructor that he found to play with.

"Are you always that good?" Ken asked as they left the court.

Kimber laughed. "Are you?"

Ken's turn to laugh, "So we have tennis synergy as well?"

"I guess so!" Kimber smiled and literally skipped ahead of him, her short skirt flipping up in back reminding Ken of the perfect ass it covered.

"How about lunch?" Ken called ahead to her. "My turn to buy".

"Where?"

"How about here? By the pool?" Ken suggested.

"Sure. But I need to visit the restroom first".

"Good idea," Ken responded as they headed to their respective locker rooms. Ken was wiping his hands as Michael entered the restroom. Michael eyed Ken for a minute, sizing him up, apparently not able to come up with a rational reason that Kimber would be with the unremarkable, older guy.

"So Kimber said the two of you were old friends," Michael probed.

"Yes," Ken returned simply, not about to offer an explanation.

"Well, if you are hoping to get some you are going to be disappointed. Kimber looks hot but she is pretty much a cold fish in bed."

"I've always thought that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," Ken suggested, starting to step around the younger man.

"Oh this isn't 'kissing and telling'. It can't be since Kimber doesn't like to kiss. Hey, I'm just giving you some friendly advice. Don't get your hopes up too high, and a bit of warning - don't try anything with that perfect ass. If you just touch her asshole it's 'game over', friend."

Ken slowly and deliberately turned his head to make eye contact with the younger man. "Friends are made by choice," Ken replied with a tone that knocked the arrogance out of Michael's face immediately. "I would never choose you as I have higher standards. Nothing personal."

"Friend or not, you should know that when it comes to men, Kimber has a short attention span. She will probably have a new 'doubles partner' next week!" Michael squeaked back in return, his former bravado now lessened to nearly a whine.

"That's Kimber's business," Ken noted as he wadded up the paper towel still in his hand and tossed it to Michael then turned and exited the restroom.

Lunch was good; conversation was easy and unforced, and was never marked by an uncomfortable silence.

Ken noticed Michael watching them from across the pool. Michael was obviously still pissed off about their locker room conversation, and still curious about Kimber's relationship to Ken.

Kimber followed Ken's eyes to Michael, then pointedly reached across the table and took Ken's hand until Michael left the pool area.

"You haven't asked about Michael". Kimber observed.

"It is none of my business". Ken answered simply. Kimber nodded.

As the plates were taken, Kimber sipped her iced tea and sighed softly.

"If this was your club we could go for a massage right now", Kimber noted.

"I actually give a pretty good massage", Ken informed her.

"Sounds good to me!" Kimber replied. Without further discussion, Kimber stood up, grabbed her bag and headed for the car as Ken scrambled to keep up with her.

Chapter 16

In spite of the brightness of the day outside the heavy tree cover kept Kimber's home dark and cool. Almost as soon as they were inside Kimber turned to Ken and asked, "Where would you like to give me my massage?"

"Well, unless you have a massage table, I guess the bed will do".

"Okay, I'll be right back", she informed him disappearing into her walk-in closet.

Ken turned the radio on, reduced the volume, and tuned it to a smooth jazz station. Noticing that there were a few candles in the room he looked briefly for matches, failing to locate them he called out through the closet door, "Do you have matches for the candles?"

"In the smallest drawer in the kitchen", came her reply.

Securing the matches Ken lit the candles, which turned out to be lightly scented, and drew the blinds shut.

Just as he finished setting the atmosphere, Kimber entered the bedroom wearing nothing but an open short silk robe, and carrying a clean white sheet and a bottle of massage oil that had never been opened.

"I knew I had this somewhere", Kimber told him, indicating the bottle of oil.

Together they spread the sheet on the bed, Kimber handed Ken the oil, slipped off the robe and laid face down on the bed.

Ken removed his shoes and socks and started to crawl on the bed.

"Why stop there?" Kimber asked. Ken immediately removed his shirts, shorts and underwear and climbed on the bed.

Warming the vanilla scented oil in his hands as he went, Ken started at the back of her neck and, ever so slowly, moved down her body. Strong fingers working individual muscles loose, his wide hands spreading the relaxation across her shoulders, upper and lower back, down to her magnificent ass - where Ken lingered, in part because of its perfection, but mostly because it was obvious that she was enjoying his ministrations there.

Reluctantly he moved down again slowly working every residue of tension out of Kimber's thighs, calves, ankles, feet and toes.

Kimber felt herself melting into the bed with the expertise of Ken's touch. As her body relaxed so did Kimber's mind and she slipped into a semi-consciousness during which she had the illusion of floating.

Ken started slowly back up her body, pleased to find every trace of tension gone, her body yielding to his every touch, the oil on Kimber's body glistening in the candlelight. The outside world had slipped away and the two were present in a world of their own making, far and distant from the normal chaos known as 2 pm.

As Ken's hands kneaded Kimber's ass once again, a slight motion and almost inaudible moan of pleasure were his first indication that she was not completely unconscious.

With the encouragement of her moan Ken started to rub her ass more deeply with oily hands that allowed Kimber's skin to slide through his fingers more smoothly. Grasping one cheek firmly, he let a finger touched her anus, momentarily applying pressure there - and her, apparently involuntary, reaction was toward, rather than away from the pressure.

Emboldened by Kimber's reaction, Ken increased the pressure of his finger on her tight hole. Kimber arched her back while lifting her ass off the bed, pressing against his hand and writhing in pleasure from the pressure of Ken's touch there.

Ken accepted her invitation and slowly pushed one finger inside her - just past the tight ring of her anus. Kimber's hips rotated in pleasure, so Ken pressed the well-oiled finger slowly into her tight hole, holding it there inside her.

After a few moments Kimber's hips began to move again - this time to encourage Ken to finger fuck her tight ass hole. Ken could smell the juices that were almost flowing from her pussy. Each stroke of her hips increased in speed and length encouraging Ken to finger fuck her deeper. However, in her enthusiasm, Kimber caused Ken's finger to slip out of her all together.

"Please, don't stop", she begged raising her ass even higher. "Please, please..."

Ken could see her creamy pussy and slid his fingers through out it until he touched her button and started to rub it.

Kimber's response was to continue to writhe under his hand, obviously trying to renew Ken's anal play, while she continued to moan, "Please, please, please..."

Keeping his fingers working in Kimber's pussy and clit, Ken took the hint and pressed his thumb into her anus.

Kimber caught her breath and began to moan louder. "Oh, Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" she cried out.

Ken's hand started to finger fuck both her pussy and her ass vigorously as Kimber shouted out her growing pleasure until her orgasm pounded into her like a tidal wave, robbing her of the ability to vocalize the intense pleasure, and left her trembling and spent on the bed.

Ken started to remove his hand.

"No, please don't", she begged without moving a muscle, "not yet. Please".

Ken lay by her and waited. When Kimber finally let him remove his thumb from her anus, she whispered "I want you to cum in my ass".

"Really?"

"Yes, I want you to be the first..." Kimber whispered so softly he almost couldn't hear her.

"Okay. Are you sure?" Ken asked uncertainly.

"Please". She moaned louder.

"Now?" Ken asked.

"Yes, now". Kimber urged him moving around so that her ass was toward the edge of the bed. "Please".

Ken looked at the perfect, well-oiled ass with its tight anus and his cock did not need any further encouragement.

Oiling it up quickly, Ken placed his now rock hard cock at her virgin opening and pressed it very slowly.

"Oh, yes", Kimber breathed out slowly. "ohhhhh, yessss".

It seemed to Ken that as his cock slowly slid deeper in her that Kimber became more and more relaxed.

When Kimber finally felt Ken's hips against her ass, signaling that he was completely inside of her, she moaned again "Yes, yes..." and started slowly rotating her hips forward and backward until Ken took over, increasing the depth and speed, with Kimber's encouragement until he was fucking her with full pounding strokes.

"So incredible", she whispered, "so fucking incredible!"

As Kimber's breaths became shorter and her hips started to pump, Ken reached her pussy with his right hand and rubbed it vigorously pushing her, and himself, closer and closer to the edge of climax. His left hand found her breast and grabbed it, squeezing it and pinching her nipple as he felt her cum on his hand and he finally slipped over the top and came himself, shooting semen into her ass.

Ken withdrew slowly out of her, laid down beside her and started to rub her back again. After a few minutes he leaned over her to gently kiss her cheek and tasted the salt of tears there.

"I've hurt you, I am sorry", he whispered.

"No", Kimber whispered, as she rolled over on her side to face him, revealing tear stained cheeks. "These are not tears of pain".

Kimber saw the questions in Ken's eyes, questions she was not ready to answer. She reached out with her left hand and brought his face to hers for a gentle kiss. "Not tears of pain", she repeated kissing him again. "Please believe me", she added, closing the subject.

Chapter 17

Kimber woke up alone on the bed, the candles had been extinguished and the deepening darkness let her know that the sun was setting outside. A rustling of activity somewhere outside the bedroom reassured Kimber that she was not alone. Finding her short silk robe where she had dropped it earlier, Kimber slipped it on and headed out of the bedroom.

"Any ideas about dinner?" Kimber asked, walking into the kitchen.

Ken was standing in the kitchen, barefoot in a t-shirt and boxers. On the counter in front of him was a bowl in which Ken was assembling a salad.

"From the content of your fridge it seems that you like salad", Ken explained. "Hope you don't mind..."

"I love it", Kimber interrupted. "My favorite meal is one that I don't have to make. You are welcome to make breakfast tomorrow as well", she added as she stepped up to the counter and started to help him by tearing lettuce.