All Hail the King! Pt. 01

Story Info
Girl has sex with an ancient ghost.
2.4k words
4.15
12.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anaya was having the time of her life with her 4 best friends. They had just graduated college and decided to take a road trip to different parts of India before they had to start looking for jobs. It was supposed to be a one month trip. Her best friend Joanna had planned the whole thing and convinced the others to join. Convincing Anaya's parents was the most difficult task, they were very conservative and made sure she followed their strict rules. She didn't have one rebellious bone in her body and always did what was expected of her. She had never been with a boy before because according to her parents a good girl saved herself for the one she marries. She didn't agree with their views at all but thought better than to express her opinion.

Joanna couldn't bear the thought of going without her best friend and prepared a whole speech with a PowerPoint presentation and details about the whole tour with the places they would be staying to make sure her parents would let Anaya go. Two hours of non-stop talking and the final punchline of 'she has always done everything you have asked, maybe it's time for you to let her do what she wants for a change' later, her parents agreed with a condition that Anaya would call them every evening to assure them she was fine.

A week later they were on their way, Zen picked them up in a minibus they had rented for their trip. Zeeshan a.k.a Zen was a very handsome guy with a calm and composed nature, he had a crush on Anaya since first year of college but didn't have the courage to tell her. Remy and Joanna knew about it and secretly teased him. Sid was a nerd who was usually clueless about such things as he always had his nose in a book.

"It'll be a learning experience," Remy had said trying to convince Sid, "you can learn about history, geography, science and a lot of other things," so he had agreed.

The trip started off very well, they travelled to many different locations and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Time passed very quickly and it was almost the end, one last location remained, an island a little away from south Indian border. They reached there by a ferry and were greeted by their guide. He introduced himself and asked them to follow them for a brief tour before they could settle in their rooms. He took them to the palace which belonged to a very powerful king in the 14th century, he was said to be ruthless to his enemies but passionate with the women in the kingdom.

"We have preserved the palace over the centuries and everything here is the exact same way it was during those days. We haven't made any changes, broken things are repaired but never replaced, we don't even have electricity here, it's lit with candle and lanterns like it used to be. Our whole resort is built around the palace and this place is only used as a museum," he explained.

They were in awe, every single item was so beautiful and unique. He guided them to the throne room explaining the significance of each item before they stopped in front of a portrait of a woman. Anaya and the rest were shocked at the resemblance between the woman and Anaya. The guide who had now paid attention to her noticed it too and was thoroughly surprised.

"Wow! You look exactly like her! Same eyes, same face, lips, everything," he said.

"Was she the princess or something?" Joanna asked out of curiosity.

"Her name was Avantika, she was the king's mistress. The king had 7 wives but he didn't love them as much as he loved her. He slept with a different woman every night, it was a tradition to offer a new woman to the king every night from the kingdom and in return he would shower them with wealth the next morning. Avantika was barely 25 when her poor mother offered her to the king, he spent one night with her and went crazy about her, he declared he was in love and stopped sleeping with other women from that night onwards. His wives became very angry, so did the people of the kingdom. He showered all his attention and wealth on her. He got that portrait made of her so that he could look at her even when she wasn't around. People got jealous and started spreading rumours that she was a witch who had put him under a spell but they couldn't do much because she was protected. On a fateful night, the king fell very ill and died few months later, people took this opportunity and burned her alive. Some say the ghost of the king still roams on the island looking for Avantika."

"Oh my god! That is so sad," Sid said. Everyone was a bit distressed after listening to the story. The guide then showed them the place where Avantika was burnt. The group was fascinated by everything they saw. Next, he took them to the room where the king had sex with all the women. It was extremely beautiful, nothing you had ever seen. A huge round bed was placed in the middle of the room with transparent curtains around it. There was an antique cabinet which held all the expensive alcohol during those days. The room also had a wardrobe with clothes from that era. The king had ordered a huge collection of female clothing which he asked the women to wear when they presented themselves to him. Each garment was richly studded in jewels and were very heavy. Apart from these, the room had a chaise lounge, exquisitely designed decorations and lots of candle holders. There were double doors which led to the balcony and you could see the amazing view of the sea. The most exciting item in the room was portrait of the king and Avantika indulging in foreplay.

"Was his dick really that huge or did he have the painter enhance it?" Remy asked, making fun of it.

The portrait showed the king and Avantika on the bed, naked with his hand on her clit and mouth sucking her tits while she held his dick, her body arched backwards indicating her pleasure. Their bodies were entwined in the most sensuous way possible.

"The portrait is sexy enough to make me cum," Joanna commented.

Anaya couldn't stop staring at it as she traced her fingers on the portrait, wondering what it would be like to have someone pleasure you like that.

"Please don't touch that," the guide said, slightly irritated which bought Anaya back to reality.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, feeling embarrassed. The guide showed them a few other rooms and the dungeons, then escorted them to their rooms. Joanna and Remy wanted to share a room which really shocked the others as they wondered if they had really started dating or just wanted to have some fun.

Zen and Sid shared a room and Anaya was alone, she didn't mind it. She liked sleeping by herself to avoid snoring and kicking from the person next to her. Snoring drove her crazy and she would feel like holding a pillow over the person's face and smothering them.

After dinner they all went to their rooms to get some sleep, they had to wake up the next morning and go on a hike. Anaya changed into a sheer silk white nightie with thin straps that reached a little above her knee. That was the only sexy piece of clothing she possessed and her parents would have a fit if they ever discovered it. It was past 12 a.m when a hand pushed through the sheets and caressed her inner thighs, she stirred sleepily. The hand then went deeper inside and played with her clit, Anaya forced her legs tightly together letting out a moan. The hand then went on to her nipples and the fingers began teasing them.

"Come to me," a man whispered in her ears. Anaya opened her eyes and got out of bed. She was in a trance completely unaware of everything. She opened the door of her room which was on the ground floor and began walking towards the palace. There was not a single soul outside and the place was dimly lit. She entered the palace and she heard the voice again which guided her to the sex room. She opened the wardrobe and took out a beautiful ghagra choli (long skirt and a blouse), she lowered the straps of her nightie and let it fall on the ground, she wasn't wearing anything inside. She wrapped the ghagra around her waist and delicately wore the choli which covered her medium sized boobs showing a lot of cleavage and tied it at the back, then she took a dupatta (shawl) and placed it across her shoulders. She opened up her hair and placed herself at the edge of the bed, waiting.

The cold wind blew and her nipples hardened through the blouse. He walked in, in all his grace and glory, the epitome of royalty and looked at her, she walked towards him and knelt down presenting herself to him for the night. He slid hands between her face and neck, making her rise from her position. He looked into her dark brown eyes while tracing his fingers on her lips and slowly moving down to her neck. She melted under his touch as he went down touching her stomach gently with his fingers. He placed his hands on her bare waist and pulled her closer to him, he held her face and kissed her, his lips sucking her bottom lip and then moving on to the top one, then he pushed his tongue inside and began exploring her mouth. They continued kissing till they were out of breath. He then, held her hand and guided her to the chaise lounge. He slid off the dupatta from her body and slowly picked up the skirt feeling every bit of her from the bottom of the leg to her thighs. He made her sit on the lounge with both her legs on each side and took of his clothes till he was butt naked.

He accompanied her by sitting behind her. He opened up the knot holding her blouse pushing it off her and began moving his fingers on her back. She shuddered, closed her eyes, taking in every bit of this feeling. He leaned back supporting himself on the back cushion of the lounge, cupped her breasts from behind and pulled her close to him and rested her body on his chest. He turned her face and started kissing her while his left hand moved inside her skirt and began rubbing her clit very gently at first and then a little faster as she moaned in pleasure. Then he inserted his finger in her vagina and finger fucked her, he could feel her wetness and it made him very excited. He picked her up by the waist and sat her down on his huge cock, and gave a few deep thrusts and Anaya screamed in pain as tears streamed down her eyes. She bled, for a virgin to take something so huge inside the first time itself was unimaginable. The king made her stand and joined her, holding her and kissing away tears. He remembered the first time Avantika was brought to him, she was so pure and innocent, yet so giving in every way.

He unwrapped Anaya's skirt and carried her to the bed and lay her down gently on her back, then he spread her legs and began sucking her wet pussy, some of her blood was now in his mouth but he didn't mind, he had waited centuries to be reunited with the love of his life and he would cherish every moment. He rammed his tongue deep inside her and she convulsed. She got on her knees and took his tool in her mouth as far as it could possibly go and it was his turn to moan in pleasure, she sucked on it like it was a popsickle and he was on the verge of cuming in her mouth so he pushed her off on the bed and got on top of her, spreading her legs and entering her, gently this time, she felt the pain again so he kissed her and fucked her in missionary position. The deeper he went, the more pleasure she felt, begging him to never stop, he was feeling very happy that he could make her feel that great. He began going faster now, Anaya's whole body vibrated and she eventually came, few seconds later he came inside her. Feeling tired he collapsed on her, he then got off and lay next to her holding her close to himself, their bodies intertwined and her face on his chest.

"I've missed you so much," he told her, "I love you and I always will." He ran his hands through her hair and she fell asleep in his arms.

Anaya woke up the next morning in her room on the bed, in her nightie feeling a little confused. She got off her bed and her pussy throbbed with pain. She found dried blood on the inner part of her thighs. She quickly took a bath and washed herself clean, not understanding what had happened in the night?

"I saw you last night, having sex with a man in the sex room. I assumed it was Zen, I couldn't see the guy's face. Who was it then?"

"Jo, I really don't know what you are talking about. I didn't have sex with anyone."

"Oh come on Ana, I came to check on you last night and saw you leave the room, I followed you and saw you go into the sex room. I was debating with myself whether to take a peep and when I did, I saw this guy sucking you, it was dark so I couldn't see his face so I left."

Remy calls out to Joanna and she tells Anaya that she wants all the details once they are back home. A cold breeze blew and Anaya shivered, turning her head she saw a man she recognized, who smiled at her, the events of last night came flooding back to her. She shuddered, realizing that she had lost her virginity to a ghost.