All His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel the shiver running down my spine, as fear trickles trough my mind. You drag me over the centre of the room as I become aware of my predicament. There's all sorts of toys laid out on one table. On the other there's nothing. The bed is bare aside from a mattress.

You stand me in front of the table of toys. And leave me there. I daren't risk looking to see where you go. My eyes roam over the array of toys. Tools. Things with which you can cause me endless pain and pleasure with. I spy some new things, things I've never even seen before. There's a new paddle, with holes cut out. I've read they cause more pain. There's several pairs of nipple clamps. A lot of rope. Your cane. The mutual favourite wand. Your nasty black whip. The beautiful flogger. Several different vibrators, a couple of new ones beside the glass dildo and my own gspot vibrator. A butt plug. Lube. The pin wheel. My head starts to feel fuzzy.

I can't decide whether the feeling coursing through me is fear or excitement. Or maybe a little bit of both.

I can't hear you moving around behind me. I'm guessing you're watching me. Watching my reaction to the toys before me. I try to steady my breathing, to relax my shoulders, to clear my mind. The leash is still wrapped around my neck, the metal no longer cool, soaking in the heat from my skin. Despite this, I'm still shivering.

"Turn around."

I immediately comply. Turning slowly to face you. My feet bare on the concrete floor that I'd barely noticed until now. It's so smooth, but holds no heat at all. It's almost soothing.

You're stood across the room from me, beneath one of the full length beams. Above you is a length of rope hanging down from one of the hooks. You're holding some rope in your hands. You beckon me over.

I drop to my knees, placing my hands on the cool floor and start to crawl to you. I've never done this without encouragement before. But the air in here is full of expectation, I know what you want from me. I know you want my submission, my complete submission, you want me to give myself to you with no barriers. The way I did the afternoon you branded me as yours forever.

The delicate mark is a permanent reminder of both that afternoon and of your ownership of me. By crawling to you I am acknowledging your position above me. I take my time, knowing you will watch my body as I approach you. My breasts are capturing most of your attention, you watch them more than anything, making me blush. I can see your cock hard in your trousers. Hard for me. That makes my pussy flood with juices, running down my already wet thighs. I'm feeling slightly tender from your fist, but it's easing with every movement I make.

I reach your feet and sit back on my heels, keeping my knees apart and replace my arms behind my back. You walk behind me, pushing my head towards the ground, causing my ass to raise into the air. I'm feeling exposed, my cheek laid against the floor, my nipples grazing it too and my cunt glistening with wetness, clearly visible to you. My clear, unmarked ass is in your sights too. You can't help but take a photo. Something to compare later on you say.

And then I realise why you've let my skin clear over the past couple of weeks. You want a blank canvas. Something fresh to start on. You want to see just how much I can take, how much I can withstand in one session. My heart stops for a second as I take this in. Realising the full extent of my predicament, before I relax into the warmth of your hand caressing my backside.

The first spank is welcome, I've missed it. The sting and the heat it causes. The tingle as the initial sting wears off. Each spank after that gets harder. I start off silent, but before long I am moaning, groaning with the pleasure. Once my entire ass and thighs are burning, you drag your fingernails over it, crisscrossing over my skin until I try to wriggle away. You spank me 6 times hard, I take that as a warning as you start to scratch my ass again. You take away all contact for a moment, letting the sensations build and build until they start to dissipate.

You start again, faster this time, not varying the landing as much until you are focused purely on my sensitive sit spot. Your hand moving only between the two sides of my ass. I scream out a few times, try to move away, but you don't let me. I feel the sole of your shoe pressing down on my hair, I can't move an inch without causing my hair to pull painfully. Your other hand holds my arms in place in the small of my back. I've ended up lay on my front now, my body flat against the concrete as you spank my ass over and over. I'm begging you, pleading with you to stop, but it's no use.

My body is reacting. As is my mind. I'm feeling woozy and turned on. I need you. The way you had tortured my nipples earlier was nothing in comparison to this, and the need it is causing is ten times as bad. I want you to fuck me.

You finally stop, standing up and staring down at me. I'm looking up at you as I lay on the floor below you, my body still now. My ass feels like it's on fire.

"Sit up. Ass on the ground. NOW!" You command as I don't move quick enough. My arms are shaky as I roll myself over. I know this won't be pleasant. As my ass comes in contact with the ground, wave after wave of pain sets through me. I can feel my inner thighs are sticking together with how turned on I am. I try to hide this, to keep my legs together, but you get your foot between my knees and push them apart, nudging them further until you are satisfied. I close my eyes in embarrassment as I hear you laugh at my blatant arousal.

I'm leaning back supporting myself with my arms when you tell me to give you my wrists. This causes me to put even more pressure on my delicate ass. You proceed to tie my wrists individually, leaving a small connecting piece of rope. You use this to haul me to standing, and I'm grateful for the loss of contact with the ground.

You pull me over to beneath the hanging rope, and lift my arms above my head. Using the hanging rope to pull my arms tightly above my head. I don't have much room to manoeuvre. Only a couple of steps in each direction before my arms are being pulled on and I'll be on my tip toes.

Naked and stretched out before you, I stand flat on both feet with my legs together. Your eyes travelling down my body. I see you frown as you reach my thighs and I quickly spread my legs apart as far as they'll go. You nod approval. I feel exposed and vulnerable, yet safe beneath your gaze, beneath your hands.

You walk around me in a circle several times, pausing only to caress or scratch my freshly spanked ass. Moans escaping my mouth. You bring a bottle of water to me, ordering me to drink. I do as I'm told, grateful for the drink. The next thing you hold up to my mouth is a ball gag. I'm wary, but accept it without fuss.

"Comfortable?" You ask sarcastically.

I mumble out a response, "yes Sir." Equally as sarcastic in tone. I should have just nodded. The slap across my face convinced me of that.

"No backchat. I don't want a brat. I want obedience."

I nod, trying to apologise but it's useless as I can't get the words out. I think you understand my apology as you bring you hand up to my cheek again, this time in a caress. I press into your hand, appreciating the gentle contact.

You step away from me, going behind me. The first stroke of the flogger barely even registers as pain, as you bring it down on my back. It feels soothing. Relaxing. The gentle caress of it lulls me into that false sense of security I know is likely to be torn away from me at any point. You continue with the flogger, reddening my back, my thighs, glancing over my burning ass. You get harder with it, I feel the nerves in my back coming alive with every thud. Then you start pulling back with every stroke until just the tips are slicing across my skin, stinging me, making me yelp, making me dance under your command. You move around to my front, letting the throngs fall along my sides, letting me feel the sting in my ribs, my underarms, my hips. This stings more than anything and I'm desperately trying to wriggle out of your reach.

You start harsher on my breasts, not holding back. The throngs falling on my chest, over my nipples, the undersides of my tits harder than you began on my back. Every thud, every stroke making me moan. You move down my tummy, letting it fall across every inch of me, watching my body twist and turn, trying to pull on the ropes holding my wrists. It's useless. I'm helpless to whatever you give me.

My thighs are your focus now, you're enjoying the moans and yelps I'm giving you every time the flogger reaches and bites at my sensitive pussy lips. The wetness making each connection sting more. The falls are wrapping around my thigh, adding to the intensity of the sting. I'm moving my hips now, stuck in my mind, not knowing whether I want to push towards you, wanting you to fuck me or whether to pull away from you, wanting you to stop.

You move back up my body, letting the ends kiss my skin, bite it, sting it. Sensitising every inch of my body to your touch. The ends of the throngs slice over my nipples, again and again, bringing them such agony, the tenderness from earlier heightening every stroke.

I can feel my mind slipping away until there is no thought. All I can think of is how each stroke feels, how your eyes burn into my body. How you watch my every movement, hear every single moan, gasp, whimper, cry and squeal that comes out of my lips. How I want more and more.

You move around to my back again, going over my entire back, ass and thighs once more keeping my body in such a state that I can't process anything.

You throw the flogger over onto the bed, your hands on me instantly. Soothing then scratching. You walk away and return, I feel the sharp edges of the pinwheel over me. You run it up the centre of my back, over my spine, making me shiver and moan under it. You run it around my side, making me giggle from the tickling sensation, jerking away from you. But I can only go so far. You drag it over my nipples, sideways, letting it scrape over them.

You roll it down my tummy, around my sides, making me giggle again. I wriggle around in front of you. You're running it over my pussy now, along my lips, letting it just touch my clit.

"Please, please Sir, please," I'm unsure exactly what I'm begging for through the gag. Whether for you to stop, or keep going or for more, I can't decide. All three I think.

You let your fingers dip into my pussy, feeling the heat emanating from me, feeling how tight I am around your fingers yet how easily they slide inside.

Three...four...you fuck me slowly and deliberately with four fingers.

"Cum for me, like the whore you are," you tell me.

I need no further encouragement, falling into my orgasm with abandon, moaning as I grasp your fingers deep inside me with every upward thrust. My cum dripping out over your hand, down your arm. As it subsides, my body hangs loosely from the bonds. No longer able to hold myself up with any sense of meaning, it is all I can do to hold myself up enough so as not to pull on my arms any more than they are already. My body has surrendered to you Sir. My mind too. I'm gone. You see it in my eyes as I gaze at you, patiently yet desperately awaiting your next instruction.

You hold your hand up to my mouth, pulling the gag out. I understand with no words, and start to lick, to clean my cum from your fingers and arm. I'm licking my lips after I'm done, enjoying the taste. I don't expect the next thing I feel.

The paddle. The sharp sting that emanates from my ass where it lands makes me scream. You don't stop, landing it on me over and over and over.

"Present your ass to me sub. Stop trying to get away. You cannot get away. Accept it."

I follow your command, despite the sting. The ones that follow after I've pushed my ass towards you are different though. Sharper. The new paddle. I can't keep myself from pulling away after each blow, but I move back to position each time. I want to please you. I want you to reward me.

"How many is that sub?"

"I, I don't know Sir. I'm sorry Sir, please, I didn't know I should be counting Sir," I blurt out, in shock.

"Well, you had better start counting this time, out loud. I want to hear your appreciation," as you bring it down on me again.

"One, thank you Sir," I gasp out. This is beyond anything I've felt before, the sting is the entire length and breadth of the paddle that lands on my skin.

You pause. I think, rather stupidly, that maybe that's it.

You appear in front of me, I raise my eyes to yours, catching a glimpse of the clamps in your hand. You play with my tits, pulling my nipples, making them hard and ready for the clamps. You watch my eyes. Normally I can handle the clamps as they go on. But my nipples are already so sore from your use that I struggle. I keep closing my eyes, which just makes you take your time, waiting on me opening my eyes again. When it's finally on, I let my head drop forwards with relief before looking at you again. The second is easier. But I forget about the weights you like to add. You clip three onto the chain, making me scream out each time. You lift them in the air, taking the weight off my nipples. Then drop them back down. This really makes me scream. You pull them forward and let them swing back down, I'm begging you again, but you keep pushing them, letting them build momentum. Once you're satisfied, you return to paddling my ass. I keep messing up counting. My nipples are distracting me, making it difficult to focus, to speak up. You don't care for excuses. In all you smack my ass with the paddle 33 times...but I only manage to count to twelve consecutively once, after the initial 21.

My arms are aching, my legs, my entire body is shaking. My cunt is still streaming wet. I'm so far gone I can barely register the pain. All I know is I don't want you to stop, but I also desperately want you to stop at the same time.

I'm surprised then by the sound of the paddle clattering to the ground. Your hand is at my pussy again, spreading me open with your fingers. Then I feel what I really want. Your cock. My pussy is greedy for your cock, as soon as I feel the head inside me, my muscles are working around you, desperately pulling you into me.

Every thrust against my red, marked ass makes me cry out, but I'm begging you to fuck me hard. Your fingers are digging into my hips, hurting me just as much. The chain on the clamps swinging freely with every thrust, making the clamps tug and tighten on my nipples.

"You're mine. Mine. This," you grab my collar, "shows that I'm your owner. This," your fingers trace over your brand, "shows that you are mine. Mine."

"I'm yours Sir. I belong to your Sir. You own me Sir. Thank you Sir, thank you for fucking your sub Sir, thank you Sir, thank you, thank you," I feel like I'm shouting, but I'm barely speaking above a whisper. You hear every word.

You reach up and release my hands, pulling out of my pussy, leaving me begging you to fuck me more. Instead you push me to my knees and come round to my mouth. I don't wait for you to tell me, I'm licking your cock as soon as you're there, tasting myself for the second time that night. Your precum gathering at the tip, ready for my tongue to lick it off. I swallow that before letting my lips surround your head, my tongue still working on that sensitive spot underneath. I wet your cock with my tongue, before sliding down to the base, feeling you in my throat. I gag, but that only makes you grab hold of my head and hold me down. You let me go only momentarily. My eyes are watering. I'm looking up at you. My submissive eyes, full of need, desire, lust, looking up at you. You start to cum. I watch you as you let go. As you growl, groan, curse and thrust your orgasm into my mouth. I let your cum gather on my tongue, moving my lips over the head, tightening, squeezing every last drop from your cock.

You pull out of my mouth, "don't swallow it."

I nod my understanding. It's feeling sticky on my lips, but I daren't lick them for fear of any escaping. I'm tasting you constantly, saliva building in my mouth as I stop myself from swallowing.

You push me down, telling me to rest my head on the floor. My hands are still tied in front of me and I leave them on the floor, under my body. I only just manage to stop myself from touching my pussy.

I'm floating in sub space now. All I care about is pleasing you. My ass is smarting, the pain is intense from the combination of your hand, the flogger and the paddles.

"Do not swallow my cum, until after the count of 6 sub." All I can do is nod.

The swish through the air is the only indication I have of what is to come next. But I'm so far gone I don't piece it together quick enough. The cane lands firmly on my sit spot. I scream as well as I can with my mouth full. The next stroke comes before I've fully recovered from the last. Then the third...the fourth...the fifth...I scream out then, my mouth opening. I've managed not to swallow, but now your cum spills from my mouth down my chin onto the floor. I close my mouth quickly, keeping in the rest. The sixth is the hardest and I swallow quickly before screaming.

You come round in front of me. Crouching down, you point at the little puddle next to my face.

"What is this? Do you not appreciate what I give you, you ungrateful little bitch."

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm sorry. I couldn't help but scream Sir. Of course I appreciate what you give me Sir, I'm so sorry Sir," I'm trying to explain as I'm still seeing stars when I close my eyes from the sharp pain I'm feeling from the welts. They'll be raised for weeks.

"Lick it up then."

I have the same feeling of dread as I did the first time you told me to lick your shoes, the feeling of how could I possibly do something so depraved.

But I don't even think about it, I just do it. I lick up every drop of your cum that I spilled, desperate to show you my appreciation, my devotion.

"You filthy little whore," you say as I start, "you must realise how you look to me right now? Like a depraved little slut, just there to please me." You spit on my face as I finish. All I can do is close my eyes, letting the humiliation wash over me. My entire body is alive with arousal and pain.

You grab me up by my hair, bringing me up to my knees. You drag me over to the bed and pull me up on to it. You proceed to tie me down. You start by untying my wrists before pulling each one through my legs and holding them to my ankles. I got the message and stayed like that. You first tied each wrist to ankle, then attached me to the spreader bar. I whimpered at the vulnerability of my situation. I couldn't move. I couldn't close my legs.

My nipples were still clamped and only just not touching the mattress. They felt like they were on fire. This pain soon took a back seat as you started to tap the cane against my thighs. It wasn't particularly hard, but it felt worse on my flogged flesh. Each stroke got harder and harder. I struggled under you, you watched as welts started to appear on my thighs. You moved up and down my thighs, letting the stripes develop under your gaze.

You moved down to my calves, letting the cane fall rapidly over me. I'm moaning, gasping, begging you. You don't listen.

I feel you rest the cane over my ass.

"You only got the first six earlier. Count the last six sub. And thank me. Show me who you belong to, show me your appreciation."

You start, and I count. I manage to keep up. Every single stroke is just below the other 6, adding a new pain, yet contributing to the existing one at the same time. I count loud and clear for you, almost shouting by the time I get to the sixth.