All I Ever Wanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke alone, the slanting late-evening sun shining on my face, dazzling me as I slowly re-oriented myself, then sat up, wondering where Sai was. As I headed for the bathroom, I heard the TV, some American cop show, one of Sai's addictions, and spotted her stretched out on the couch in the shirt I was wearing earlier, eating cold quiche smeared with red onion marmalade, oh dear God, please make sure she brushes her teeth before she kisses me...

After I'd washed my hands, I began inspecting the hamper Sai had packed, rooting around for something to satisfy the inner man, and found some pasties. I chucked them in the oven for supper, flopping down next to Sai as she scrunched up in the corner, and kissed the top of her head. There was no way I was going to kiss her properly, not while she was eating red onion marmalade, that stuff always smelled to me like a failed chemistry experiment, or something left in a petrie dish and forgotten under a damp sink.

I was in a relaxed mood; the drive back had focussed me again, and while the grief was still there, it was grumbling under the table now, not beating at the windows. What Sai had told me, about the Chinese way of coping with the aftermath of bereavement had been oddly comforting, and had made emotional sense, it helped me to think of Gran as not really gone, just somewhere over...there.

At last the interminable cop show finished, and Sai bounced upright.

"Thirsty, need a beer, want one Harry?"

I wanted, so we sat entwined on the sofa with the TV on in the background, drinking icy beers and discussing what had happened, marvelling at Grandpa's lack of reaction to our relationship. Sai had replaced her ring on her proper ring finger, and cocked her head at me.

"It stays there, OK, Harry? No more hiding, no more pretending, because, let's face it, we truly sucked big at it!"

I had to smile, she was absolutely right, and it was more important than ever that we tell dad, because he surely must have picked up on something if Grandpa had done so without even trying.

Sai had somehow gravitated to me from her perch at the other end of the couch, curled up and watching me, now she was lying against me, resting on my arm as I lolled back, waiting for the timer on the oven to go ping. It felt good to lie here like this, right and proper and at ease with each other, with no plans to make until we knew when to make them, so someone else's problem for now.

Sai's hair smelt wonderful, peach or some other fruit, clean and sexy, and she was a delightful armful as she in turn lolled against me, half watching the TV, her hand behind her, absently curling her fingers in my hair. I put my arm around her and shifted slightly onto my side, spooning her closer to me, enjoying the fragrance of her hair, kissing her head and working my way around to her ear and neck, seeing her eyes flutter closed as I kissed and nibbled her earlobe, her neck, and her jaw line.

Sai put her beer down on the floor and took mine from me, put it next to hers, and wriggled round to face me, smiling as she put her arm around me to kiss me properly. I held her and kissed her back, our tongues dancing and fencing, my hand sliding down her flank to lift the hem of the shirt and cup her surprisingly, wonderfully bare buttock. I looked at her quizzically, and she grinned that old grin, tweaking my cheek.

"I was wondering how long you were going to take to wake up again, baby. It's OK, you know, it's not disrespectful, life has to go on."

I knew she was right, and pulled her into me again, for another bout of extended lip manipulation and tonsil-hockey, before she slid upright and jumped off the sofa.

"My back's killing me, this sofa is lethal, the bed's much more comfortable, hint, hint!" she grinned, and I had to grin back, following her.

As we walked past the kitchen she noticed the oven humming away. "Harry, turn that off, your food will get burned." "It's alright, Princess, it's on the timer, besides, 'Man does not live by bread alone', Matthew 4:4!"

"Really," said Sai Fong, "'you're not sticking that thing in me just yet', Julie Andrews: The Sound of Music! Eat something first Harry, you had a couple of slices of toast this morning, you'll collapse, get some food in you!"

The timer chose that moment to go off.

"And I am proved right yet again!" smiled Sai. "Eat, then play!"

We bolted supper, and resumed where we left off, me working my way up to giving Sai what I knew she was missing!

It felt wonderful to lie next to her, feel her smooth skin, hold her close as I kissed her, Sai holding me as close as she could, kissing me back with equal vigour and need, letting me know that I her man, and that she was my woman. Her shirt was becoming progressively unbuttoned, and even though I knew she was naked under it, it was still a thrill for me to slowly pop each button, slowly strip her, until it was fully open and I could feast on her nakedness. Sai stretched and luxuriated, the sight of her lovely lithe body flexing and stretching out making my cock jump to attention. I couldn't resist dipping down and sucking her nipple into my mouth, gently rubbing it with my tongue as I trapped it lightly between my teeth, making her groan and writhe sexily, the sight of her doing all sorts of things to my libido.

She twisted toward me, offering her other nipple for the same treatment, and I was happy to oblige, at the same time trailing my fingers down her belly to lightly rub and caress her mound, her moist cavity slick and warm against my fingers as she dewed-up, becoming succulent and damp. I traced my fingers up and down the crease between her labia, feeling them begin to swell and engorge, finally flowering open under my touch. I slid one finger into her, then two, rubbing slightly harder, feeling the little nub of her clitoris begin to firm up and protrude.

I flicked her clitoris lightly with my fingertip, watching Sai quiver and gasp "Oh!" each time I did it, a flush creeping down her neck and throat, her back arching and thrusting her nipples up even further for me to lick and nibble on.

"Harry, please, now...!" she choked out, and I moved into position between her widely-spread creamy thighs. She took hold of me, the contact making my cock twitch in her hands, and guided me to her, then wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down to her. I sank into her, enjoying her hiss of satisfaction as I pushed all the way inside her, her lips finding mine as I began slowly pumping into her, savouring the exquisite sensation of her hot moist flesh surrounding me.

Sai began pushing up against me, her hips pumping in counterpoint to mine, taking me in fully on each stroke, our bodies perfectly synchronised as we rode each other, need and hunger gathering steadily. I raised up on my arms, all the better to see my beautiful girl, her head thrown back as she moved against me, the sight of her pale creamy skin, her taut, dark coral nipples fully erected, her mouth open and eyes tight shut as she thrust against me, all combined in an erotic image that concentrated all my need for her into a solid core inside me, a build-up of heat and sensation deep down inside gradually filling me. She began to gasp, her vagina convulsing around my cock, rippling and sucking at me as her cervix clenched in orgasm, gripping me solidly and triggering my own climax

I gasped out loud, my body going rigid, my eyesight blurring as my eyes rolled up in their sockets, the most incredible feeling of release sweeping over me as I pumped my sperm deep into her womb, Sai responding with a long, drawn-out growl, guttural and intense as her own orgasm rocketed through her again, her back arching as she came, her vaginal contractions milking every last drop of spunk out of me, clenching and squeezing me, until I had no more to give.

Her own orgasm crashed and echoed through her, wave upon wave as her pleasure centres revelled in the sensations, keeping her rocking and shuddering long after I had finished climaxing. At last she slumped back down, her pussy relaxing and allowing my softening penis to slip out of her warmth.

I remained propped above her, admiring her serene features, her face framed by her lustrous hair spread out on the pillow and around her shoulders, tears just visible at the corners of her eyes, mute evidence of the intensity of her orgasm. Eventually, she opened her eyes, smiling sleepily at me, her arms going around my neck to pull me down for a very satisfying kiss, her still-hard nipples poking solidly into my chest.

"Thank you Harry, that was incredible!" she grinned, dropping back on the pillow and stretching luxuriantly, urging me down next to her so I could spoon her, my arm draped across her waist. I lay silently, waiting for her to move, or say something, after a while realising from her breathing she was fast asleep, so I pulled the covers over us and rested my head against hers, inhaling the fragrance of her hair; tomorrow was back to the routine, I had to go to work, catch up for missing today, and thinking about Gran, still grieving, but no longer feeling that hollow loss.

Sai's comments this morning had really made sense to me, and I was grateful that she'd shown me how to cope with that loss. Still musing over the explanation of my dream she'd given me, I fell asleep, to dream of Sai Fong and I when she was still young, playing together in the garden outside, pushing her on the swing, a stranger watching her, a sad, smiling Chinese lady with long thick hair, and, in my dream I knew it was her mother, watching her from that same place.

I awoke bright and early, beating the alarm clock like I usually did, the need to pee complicated by a rock-hard morning chubby. I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom, and eventually persuaded Harry Jr. to behave long enough to relieve myself. I remembered one of my lecturers had once defined 'Torque' as the measurement of how high your heels came off the floor when you pushed down your morning hard-on to take a pee, and I had to grin as I realised I'd risen up on the balls of my feet, just as he'd said.

That done, I showered and shaved, towelled-off and began to get dressed, taking care not to wake Sai. I was just grabbing a can of cola from the fridge when I heard Sai stir, and sit up.

"Harry?" she said blurrily, stifling a yawn, "why didn't you wake me, I could have made you some breakfast; poor you, you can't go to work on an empty stomach!"

I sat on the bed, 'good-morning' kissed her, and pulled the covers back up over her, urging her to lie down again.

"Get some rest, Princess, you need it. I'll get something from the cafeteria when I get in, it opens at 8 o'clock, and I have a meeting at 9:30, so I have time for a good breakfast. Take it easy today, and we'll go out tonight; how does Gerard Street sound, there's some really good authentic Chinese restaurants there?"

Sai nodded sleepily and slid back down into bed. I gave her a cola-flavoured kiss, sweet but non-fattening, and headed off to uni to get some work done, taking my sports bag with me, to get some gym-time in if I could.

I got home about 6, to find her sitting around in sweatpants and a t-shirt, watching TV with a big bowl of popcorn. She beamed at me, standing up on the couch to kiss me, then dropping back down cross-legged, watching another American cop show.

"Sai, let's go, don't you want to go to Chinatown?" I asked puzzled at her lack of enthusiasm, and she looked at me strangely. "Not really Harry, I don't think it's a good idea. Let's order-in from that place round the corner, I could go a Thai right now!"

I looked at her, now even more puzzled, and asked her again, getting a mumbled reply, her face reddening.

"Sai, what's the matter, why can't we go to Chinatown? I thought you loved the food there?"

Sai looked at me directly. "Harry, I can't go there with you, it would be...inappropriate for me to be seen with you, out with you there of all places. The locals wouldn't understand, they'd think I was with a white man because I was a Gai, and I won't have that!"

"Sai, what the hell is a Gai?" I asked, completely at sea. Another mumbled reply. I gently turned her head so she was looking directly at me." Sai Fong, what does it mean, what's a Gai?"

Sai looked embarrassed. "It's a prostitute, Harry, the locals think the only young Chinese women who go with Englishmen are prostitutes, they'd think I was on the game, that's why I don't want to go anywhere near Chinatown."

Now I felt embarrassed, realising how complex and different Sai's mother culture really was, relieved I'd just avoided a major gaffe.

"OK, we can order Thai, or Indian, or Chinese, or pizza, or maybe fried chicken, what's your heart's desire?" Sai Fong grinned. "I want Thai, I feel the need for Pad Thai, Ba Mee Moo Dang for you, you'll love it, Moo Ping pork and Kow Pad to share and Boa Loy for dessert. Thai food's good for you, builds up the essences, makes you horny, what are you waiting for, Harry, order!"

After a long leisurely meal with Sai, I stretched out, feeling at peace with the world. Sai Fong looked especially adorable in her t-shirt and baggy sweats, and watching her watching TV was really very absorbing. After a while, she noticed my scrutiny, smiling sidelong at me, and slid over to sit on my lap, slipping her hand inside my shirt to rub and squeeze my chest and lat's, grinning happily.

"You went to the gym, I can feel your muscles, they feel all hot and hard! Yum! Can I give you a massage, a real massage?"

Of course I said yes, so Sai jumped off me, and we headed into the bedroom, me shedding my clothes until all I had on were my shorts.

"OK Harry, on the bed, face down!" ordered Sai, and I complied, placing a pillow under my chin and resting on my folded arms. I felt her climb on the bed, and next thing I knew, she was stepping onto my back, standing and pressing my back muscles and vertebrae with her feet. I'd heard of this, seen it in films, but this was the first time I'd had it done to me, and it was an incredible experience. She held onto the headboard, and slowly tramped up and down my back, pressing my joints and pushing the bones back into line, using just the balls of her feet and her weight, from the small of my back to the nape of my neck; it was the most amazing feeling. She dropped down to sit and then kneel in the middle of my back, and asked me to stretch my arms out, I obliged and she took firm hold of my biceps, put her knee between my shoulder blades, and leaned back sharply using all her weight. My cervical and thoracic vertebrae all snapped and crackled at once, loosening me immediately, the sensation was incredible. I looked back over my shoulder at her, and saw she was naked, which just topped off the whole experience for me; you should try it sometime, all you need is a bed, a beautiful exotic Eurasian girl who's in love with you, and she should be naked; I can't emphasise this last bit too much!

I rolled around, catching her and pulling her to me, grinning as she smiled back.

"Where did you learn to do that, princess?" I asked. Sai grinned impishly.

"Dad used to let me do it when I was small, Ah-Ma taught me the basics, but I've been walking on dad's back since I was about 4, he even used to ask me when I came here -- fully clothed, I hasten to add, on the lounge carpet!"

I eased her down and kissed her soundly, Sai wriggling against me, rubbing my expanding cock through my shorts, making me gasp in anticipation, my hands rubbing her bum cheeks, holding her close by her lovely bottom, tongue darting in and out of her mouth. Sai pulled away from me, smiling wickedly, sliding down to pull down my shorts so my cock swung up, licked her lips and slid them over the swollen head. She tongued the slit in the end, sharp sensations shooting through me as her tongue slid through the little furrow, and began to suck in earnest, her cheeks bellowsing as she suctioned me, making the head swell even more. I reluctantly eased her off me, this was too quick, to short-lived, I wanted to play for longer, and slid her onto her back, parting her thighs and moving up to lick and taste her most intimate flesh, sliding my tongue in between her flushed labia, the slim lips already plumping up as they swelled in response to her arousal, releasing even more of her fresh tangy scent.

I pushed my tongue firmly between her labia, exploring inside her, licking and rubbing my tongue everywhere I could reach, tasting her soft juices as they ran freely, flicking her clitoris as it made it appearance, looking shiny and engorged. She sighed and jumped every time I licked her clit, and now as I sucked gently on it, licking it gently with my tongue tip, Sai groaned, her pussy convulsing as she orgasmed, thighs drumming around my head as her orgasm raced through her.

I slipped my tongue out of her, and, while she was still shaking, shoved my tongue tip into her soaking anus as hard as I could, making her shriek as she came again, her back arching in the extremity of her orgasm. She began to come down and I moved over her, sliding my cock into her in one long slow thrust, her eyes snapping open at this sudden invasion, and then she smiled as she began to move against me. I was enjoying the sight and feel of her as I pumped, but Sai had other ideas.

"Harry, stop, please, I want you to...oooh God!" as I slid out of her, her face screwing up as another orgasm hit her, She swallowed, and said to me "Baby, like this, please..." and rolled onto her front, her hands on her buttocks, sliding one finger into her moist slippery anus. I watched, fascinated, cock thrumming like a guitar string as she worked herself, then slid her finger out and pulled her cheeks apart.

"There Harry, now, go there..."

I positioned my cock head against her tight little hole, and slowly pushed forward, her ring slowly stretching to accommodate me, the whole of her puckered ring being forced inwards by my cock intruding into her most secret place. Sai was murmuring and gasping into the pillow as I slid further in, and when I had finally sunk all the way in, she lay silent, breathing in shallow gasps. I began to withdraw, her eyes snapping open and her eyes bulging.

"OHHH MY GOD! OH GOD, HARRRY, YESSS, OOHH GOD, YESS, DO THAT, OH FUCK YESS, DO THAT, YESS!" she screamed, and as I pumped slowly into her again, she began gabbling incoherently, bucking against me, forcing her lovely buttocks against my stomach as she slid herself onto me again. I don't know how long we fucked like this, my cock buried deep in her velvety anus, but Sai was orgasming almost continuously, the sensation of her cervix fluttering in orgasm rippling and drumming against my tightly constricted cock.

At last, I could hold back no longer, and groaned out loud as I came, shooting jets of spunk into her insides, 6 or 7 strong jets powering out of me and into her. The feel of me coming inside her set her off again, and we climaxed together, joined together in a world of sexual release and satisfaction.

My cock slid out of her at last, and I collapsed on the bed next to Sai Fong, almost paralysed with fatigue, my orgasm draining me of strength. Sai rolled against me, slipping her arms around my waist and pulling herself closer, lightly kissing and nibbling my neck, throat, chin, my ears and lips, maintaining contact, keeping connected.

I held her in close to me, and kissed her passionately, letting my lips tell her what she already knew, that I loved her and wanted her, and hugged her tight, keeping her safe against me all night long.

For three more weeks our lives fell into a pattern, almost a routine, but not nearly as mundane. I would go off to work early morning, Sai going out sightseeing, touring any and every museum, art gallery and collection she could legitimately get into, plus a few she sneaked or blagged her way into, or rummaging around the booksellers and antique dealers on Portobello Road, and on the weekends we'd find a club or a good wine bar and pretend we were sophisticated Londoner's, or go dancing somewhere new and interesting.