All I Need At Home Ch. 2

Story Info
The morning after...
1.5k words
4.39
142.9k
23
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilyangel
lilyangel
29 Followers

Chapter 2: Tuesday

I guess it was hard to believe but I didn't get much sleep that night, for every time I closed my eyes all I could do was picture my Sister or my Mom naked, in various positions, some times together. I mean don't get me wrong it wasn't the first time I had pictured them nude in my dreams, hell I can't remember the number of times I masturbated to sleep thinking off them sexually exposed, it's just the fact that I shaved my Sisters pussy bald, made it all seem more possible, and thinking of Mom and Jade tomorrow wearing no underwear just only added to my randy thoughts.

I awoke early for me, around ten, I clambered into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt and hurried downstairs, and to my surprise both Mom and Jade were still here. I casually walked into the kitchen, Mom was wearing a black loose dress that hung from her shoulders from closer inspection I realised she wasn't wearing a bra. I felt my penis begin to stir so I quickly sat at the table.

"What do you want for breakfast Hun?" Mom asked as she smiled at me.

"Oh some cereal and juice will be fine. " Mom turned to reach for the cereal box which we kept on top of the wall cupboards, as she did the bottom of her dress rode up her ass, and I glimpsed the bottom of her firm ass cheeks, it was there and then that I decided it was a good idea. She turned back around and leaned over the table to place the bowl and empty the cereal, I think she missed judged how loose her dress was and it fell open revealing her golden orbs for my viewing, she didn't even batter her eyelids. I tucked into my breakfast trying my best not to look up at her, I think she sort of realised that I was kind of embarrassed, I think she guessed I had a hard-on, but she turned around carrying on doing her jobs.

Jade appeared in the doorway, between the living room and kitchen, she wore her hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a tight cotton dress that clung to the curves of her body and finished near the top of her thighs. The dress was thin, a lilac colour with purple flowers and as she came into the kitchen you could clearly see her hard nipples and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra or any panties. My intense erection pressed hard against the underside of the table.

"Morning" Jade said as she sat opposite me at the breakfast table.

"Morning Hun, " Mom said as she kissed Jade on the cheek. " That dress looks fabulous on you Hun, is it new?" Mom asked as she joined us at the table with a plate of toast.

"Nope I bought it a few months back, you like it? You don't think it's too revealing?" Mom gave her the once over, very toughly, from her shoulders down to her long slender legs and up again, she smiled as she met her daughters face.

"No it's magnificent. "

We pretty much ate dinner, watching our food and not looking at each other, and then Mom broke the silence after she finished eating her toast.

"What did you two get up to last night? " Mom asked innocently.

"We watched a couple of films, drank some beer, nothing much. " I answered cheerfully, which was the truth, I kinder missed something out, but I didn't see the point in telling Mom the other bit.

"What you up to today Mom? " Asked Jade as she placed her empty bowl in the sink, she leaned slightly over the counter and both me and Mom stared at her dress riding up her tight pert cheeks, she didn't notice me watching as she went back to her breakfast.

"Well I'm going to tidy the house for a bit, then I'm working this afternoon till six. How about you Jade? " Jade turned and smiled her warm smile, the dress had become wet from some sprays of water I guessed it was on purpose, both me and Mom could clearly see now her erect nipples as the thin material was sticking to her small puffy breasts.

"I'm going over to Lucy's, I've got to do some studying this half term, I'll be home maybe just after you. How about you Ry-, going back to bed as usual?" Both Jade and Mom laughed at that.

"I work from home, and it's stressful, " I said in a mock matter-of-fact tone. " I don't just sleep all day. " Mom was laughing so hard, her large breasts were bouncing loosely, which I was definitely enjoying. Jade left whilst I cleared away the dishes and Mom disappeared into the living room to tidy. Once I had finished cleaning the dishes I left them on the sink drainer to dry and left for my room.

Along the hallway I paused before the open living room door, for Mom was on her knees polishing the television screen, the black dress was pulled tight against her ass cheeks, I was resisting the urge to try and take her from behind, my own Mom!

My erection pulled tight against my sweatpants, I could feel the pre-cum dripping from my head, I desperately needed to relieve myself, my ten inch cock needed my desperate attention. I ran to my bedroom and took of my clothes before climbing onto the bed, I lay back my head on the pillow and closed my eyes picturing Mom naked, my hand slowly gliding up and down my shaft. There was a knock at my door, and before I could say 'Hang on' the door had opened and Mom came in, I had just enough time to through the bed sheet over by cock which now looked like an erect tent, I think I blushed as Mom said.

"Hun don't worry everyone masturbates. Did I do that?" She nodded towards my hard-on, I simply nodded feeling embarrassed.

"I never realised me not wearing any underwear could do that, do you want me to start wearing underwear again?"

"No, I like it, " I blushed.

"You like to glimpse my flesh, did my body do this to you?" Mom asked sweetly as he hand went out and clasped around my hard cock sheathed by the blanket. I nodded. She smiled and then a devilish grin came across her face.

"Can I look?" She almost pleaded.

"Okay. " I said as I slowly pulled away the sheet, my hard cock pointed upwards, the entire shaft was covered with my pre-cum, and it strained even harder as my Mom gently cupped my balls in her trembling hand.

"It's so big Ryan, it must around ten inches. It looks delicious can I taste it?" I was shocked I had never had a girl even touch my penis, yet here my Mom was pleading to taste it, I simply whispered. " Yes please. "

Mom slowly lowered her head, and softly blew upon my head, I tingled as her tongue came out of her mouth and licked the head, she brought her tongue back into her mouth a trail of precum from my cock to her lips, she opened her mouth and took my entire head in, she sucked and swirled her tongue around it, her eyes never left my gaze, I bite my lip as I watched Mom open her mouth even wider I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat, then with ease She took my entire length of meat into her mouth, my pubic hair tickled her nose and she fought the urge to giggle and choke. She squeezed my balls gently and then brought her head away allowing my cock to slide all the way out of her mouth, until only the tip remained in, she pumped my shaft once with her other hand, as she licked my head and then took my length back all the way in again. I was turned on my seeing my Mom acting like a dirty slut, sucking my Manhood that it didn't take me long to feel the tingle that started of in my legs.

"Mom, I'm going to cum." I warned as she removed my penis from her warm mouth, she grasped my length and masturbated as fast as she could, I grunted, as I felt close.

"Mom I'm Cumming!! " But it was too late my first ejaculation hit her forehead and spouted in her hair, my second load hit her in the eye and cheek, my third some hit her lips as she clasped her mouth around my spurting cock, for fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh filled her mouth, she was unable to swallow as quickly as it came and some oozed from the side of her lips down her chin.

Mom continued to lick, suck my cock until it went limp and popped out of her mouth, a trail of cum and spit still attached to her lips, she smiled at me as she got off the bed.

"Thank you Ryan, I had almost forgot what it tasted like." Then that was it, My Mom was a cum slut and she now left my room, her face and hair stained with my Cum. I couldn't help but feel proud, yet somehow scared.

lilyangel
lilyangel
29 Followers