All I Need Pt. 03

Story Info
Their first real date, doubt, Adam's second art show.
17.1k words
4.85
128.7k
325

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,535 Followers

Author's Note:

All characters are 18 in this story. This story contains incest and graphic sexual content. You have been fairly warned.

This is the third part of All I Need and picks up immediately where part two ended. I would highly encourage you to read parts one and two before reading this in order to understand what is going on.

Special thanks to cliffhangingtom for providing valuable feedback and encouragement. Constructive feedback is always appreciated. I enjoy reading what people think of my story and respond to all rational correspondence.

*****

Part 3.

That Friday, our parents left in the early afternoon for their trip. The night before, I had told Amy that I felt it was overdue for me to take her on a real date. I made reservations for us at an Italian restaurant in the next town over that I'd read good reviews of online. It was an hour's drive each way, but I didn't want to run into anyone that knew us, as I was determined to make the night special for her.

I dressed wore a charcoal gray dress shirt and khakis, as I didn't own a lot in the way of dress clothes. Honestly, what did she see in me? She owned a wardrobe that filled her closet to the brim and routinely had to get rid of a few dresses and other apparel to make room for new things. I waited in my room, listening to music on the computer, while she got ready. I was getting fidgety and changing songs every minute or so, unable to find anything I was interested in listening to at the moment. I'd just about given up on finding anything worth hearing when Amy turned up in the doorway.

"Are you ready?" She was dressed in a dark red blouse that was low cut and exposed a fair bit of her cleavage and tight black skirt that appeared to be painted on to her hips and ass. Her hair framed her face perfectly, falling well past her shoulders now and her make up was perfect. She had clearly put a lot of work into her look tonight and it had paid off. She stood in the doorway with her hands folded together at her waist as she looked at me, a shy smile on her face. I found myself marveling at her ability to look both very classy and unbelievably sexy at the same time.

"Fuck me." I mumbled almost beneath my breath at the sight of her, drawing out the first word, having to remind myself yet again that breathing was important. The effect she had on me was one of the great mysteries of my life. But it was one I was grateful for.

Her smile transformed from shy to a self-satisfied smirk.

"Oh, I plan on it." She said in her most seductive voice as she sashayed over to wrap me in a hug, her hips swaying with every step. Her lips lifted up close to my own and she whispered almost directly into my mouth. "Just not quite yet."

"My boyfriend promised to take me out for Italian." She said as she dropped away from me, never actually letting our lips touch. Her eyes danced mischievously across my face. She looked quite pleased with herself for teasing me, which made her all the more adorable to me. "I'm getting hungry."

The restaurant had exactly the pleasant, romantic atmosphere that I was hoping for. It was in a dark brick building, softly lit, with beautiful wood furniture and candles on the tables. The whole place felt warm, inviting and the smells in the air were mouth watering. It felt really different to be able to walk into the restaurant with Amy, as my girlfriend, and not as my little sister. Sitting next to her, holding her hand in public, while we waited for our table to be ready was such a unique feeling that I don't think either of us were in a hurry to be seated. She squeezed my hand affectionately and had a permanent smile plastered on her face.

"This is so nice," she sighed, leaning her head gently on my shoulder, still unwilling to let go of my hand. "Thank you for this."

"You deserve it," I replied.

"I love you." She sighed quietly as she planted a tiny kiss just below where my jaw met my ear.

The hostess arrived to seat us at exactly that moment, smiling apologetically for interrupting the kiss that Amy was giving me.

Throughout the meal, Amy's eyes shone at me. She had a small smile plastered on her face that almost never faltered. I could tell that she really enjoyed the attention and being able to be out in public without having to pretend like we were just siblings. Which was exactly what I had hoped for her. I have always been a more or less quiet and reserved kind of person. I knew it was harder for her to keep her feelings under wraps than it was for me. That being said, I caught myself smiling more than once.

As for the food, it was incredible. I had to catch myself before I started licking the plate clean right there in the restaurant. Amy felt the same way about hers and we vowed to come back.

On the ride home, Amy draped her arm across my car seat and started slowly running her fingers through my hair as I drove. She was being a lot quieter than at the restaurant. I glanced at her a few times as I drove and she was leaning back in her seat with her eyes closed each time. I would have thought she was asleep except for her hand lightly massaging my head and neck.

After a while, she slid closer to me and draped my arm over her. Snuggling up against me as I attempted to drive.

"If we get in a wreck, this will be hard to explain."

"I'm sure you'll manage," she replied. It was the first words out of her mouth in about fifteen minutes.

A few more minutes of silence followed. She moved a bit and I felt her lips on my neck. Then I felt something wet drip on my neck. I brought my hand up to her cheek and felt the line of a tear.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"Sorry," she said, pulling away from me to wipe her face. "I didn't mean to cry."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just... I.." she faltered, "I'm a little scared is all."

"Of what?"

"Change, I guess. I mean, everything's kind of turned on end. Tonight kind of reminded me of that."

I sensed what she meant and felt my chest tighten. I took my arm from around her and put it back on the steering wheel. She sat up a little bit and glanced at me before staring out into the night.

"Are you having second thoughts?" I asked, my mouth starting to dry. "You think we should stop this?"

"I couldn't stop this if I wanted to, Adam." She took my arm in both of hers, gripping it so tightly to her that I felt the circulation slowing. "And I don't want to. I'm not scared of us."

I dropped my captive arm to her thigh, as she continued to hug herself to it.

"Me either." I sighed a little in relief.

"It doesn't scare you, though? Living in secret forever?"

"I've always thought we wouldn't stay here. If you stick it out with me, I mean. I thought we'd go somewhere that no one knows us. Start over, kind of. Then the only secret would be our old lives, not our new one." I gave voice to the half formed idea I'd had kicking around in my skull for a couple of months now.

"I love sound of that." She responded. "It's still a little scary, though. And our parents. They'll never forgive us. This will crush them."

"Probably. And that's the hardest part, to be honest. I mean, dad doesn't think much of me anyway. But he adores you." I chuckled bitterly to myself. "Man, it would really boil his piss to find out the black sheep was banging his little princess."

"You're no black sheep." She admonished me, passing the back of her hand along my cheek lovingly. "And you haven't banged your little princess yet, either."

"Mine, huh?"

"Yep. Yours." There was zero hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"I can live with that, I guess." I shrugged, trying for a little humor in the face of such a sobering declaration that made me want to pull over to the side of the road right there and take care of some highly unsavory black sheep-like business.

"Always a jackass." She tried to sound venomous but it wasn't working. "I'm sitting here telling you that I belong to you, and your response is to tell me you 'can live with that' you 'guess'."

"Sorry." I laughed, but her words ensured that my cock was now engaged in a painful battle with the zipper of my pants. I saw a sign for a rest stop a mile ahead, and accelerated the car a bit.

"You don't sound sorry," she tried to sound like she was pouting, but she was fooling no one. I had her amused and she knew it.

"You've had me at your mercy since we were little kids." I toyed at placating her. "And I'm pretty sure you know it."

She drew my hand down from her thigh to rest above her panties, pulling her skirt up as she went, making sure that my hand felt the warm dampness below them. "True, but you didn't used to make this happen every time I saw you in those days."

It took every amount of self control I had to stay on the road. I lightly massaged her slit through her panties as I drove, rewarded with little gasps and moans from the passenger seat.

"Now who's a damned tease?" she purred seductively. I resolutely refused to look her direction and kept my eyes on the road, determined to keep us from getting in a wreck. Amy kept one arm locked around mine, holding my hand in place, as the other slid under her blouse and back playing with her breast. I swallowed hard and kept driving, my cock straining against my pants for all it was worth.

"I love your hands." she gasped in a hoarse whisper, "I love the way you feel me."

The sound of her voice was killing me. I swear she was the sexiest creature on the planet. I felt her shift the fabric of her panties aside and slid my middle finger into her. She let out a loud gasp and started kissing my upper arm, encouraging me as I slid my finger in and out of her. Her hips raised up and tilted toward me, giving my hand better access to her. I felt her grinding her body against my arm, clinging to me for dear life.

I pulled into the rest stop, taking note of the fact that the parking area was nearly empty. I could see only two other vehicles in the main parking area with a few truckers parked closer to the exit, taking their required naps. I parked in a far corner, as far away from the other vehicles as I could and as fast as I could unbuckle my seat belt she was on me.

Her mouth slammed into mine hungrily, our tongues in a war for dominance. She crushed herself against me as hard as she could, our bodies aching for one another with a magnetism like I had never felt before. I felt my lower lip split, crushed under her assault and tasted the saltiness of blood in my mouth. She pulled away after a moment, breathless, with a slight red smear on her lower lip and chin.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She half-whispered as she licked the blood from her lip. She reached for her purse to grab a napkin but I stopped her.

"It's fine. I'll live." I replied, pulling her back in my tight embrace. "Unless a little blood creeps you out."

Her mouth closed on my lower lip in reply, gently sucking it clean, before she buried her face in my neck and purred "It just gives me another part of you to taste, is all."

She moved further across the seat, climbing into my lap, kissing my neck. I kissed her neck and shoulders in return, leaving a row of little red dots at first that I went back and licked away gently with my tongue. I slid my hand back under her skirt, cupping her ass in my palm, gliding my thumb into her. I felt one of my fingers slide across her rosebud, which made my dick throb at the thought of how intimately I was touching her. She gasped under my touch and began to moan into my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh god, Adam. Yes!" She ground her ass into my crotch as she rocked back from my hand before sliding back forward to meet it, establishing a rhythm of fucking my thumb.

"You want to belong to me?" I asked, my own voice dropping into a harsh, throaty whisper.

"I already... uhnnn... belong to you!" she replied, whimpering between gasps. "I'm so yours, baby."

"Do you want a life with me, away from here? A new life?"

"God, yes!'

Her breath was quickening, strained squeaks punctuating her breath as she exhaled. She continued to fuck my thumb with her hips, my forefinger gliding back and forth over her asshole with every stroke. Her wetness was leaking down into my palm and between her ass cheeks as she rocked. The whole situation was incredibly sexy to me, despite me not being in an ideal position to achieve my own release. This beautiful girl, my beautiful little sister, was so turned on and about to have her orgasm here in my arms. It turned me on tremendously just seeing her getting off like this. And her voice, her sexy goddamned voice, was an endless fuel to my desire for her.

"I want you to come for me." I whispered urgently. I wanted... I needed to hear her orgasm. I loved the sounds she made when she came. I rotated my thumb inside her slightly. My free hand slid to the small of her back and guided her into my palm over and over. Her moans were building to a fevered pitch in the confines of the car.

I felt her nails digging into my shoulders, and her legs clamped tight around my hand locking us in place. Her whole body shuddered in my lap as her climax overtook her. It was glorious to hear her cries. When she finally relaxed into me, I kissed her gently as I pulled my hand from beneath her. She sighed at the loss of contact with my hand, and opened her eyes halfway to look at me.

"Like that?" she giggled.

"Yeah, exactly like that." I kissed her forehead and started the car. With a sigh of disappointment, she slid back into the passenger seat.

"I thought you'd take me right here."

"I considered it, but do you really want to have sex with me for the first time in the front seat of a Honda? Or twenty minutes from now somewhere much more comfortable?" I asked.

"You have a point." She admitted, while attempting to give me another pouting look. "But your admirable self control is bad for my ego."

I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

"I'm sure your ego will survive, sweetheart." I backed the car out and got us headed back down the interstate toward home.

We had barely reached the speed limit before I felt her hand snake across my groin and give my shaft a light squeeze.

"I can't wait to finally feel that thing inside me." She said in the most seductive voice she could manage.

"You are really trying to make sure it's a short evening, aren't you?" I asked with some amusement, trying to ignore my cock's straining in my pants.

"It doesn't feel very short to me," she purred as she gave my full length a meaningful rub. I groaned a little against my will.

"Wasn't what I meant." I replied as I struggled to remain near the speed limit and avoid getting a ticket. I wanted to be home and inside her.

Back at home, the moment she turned to shut the front door behind us, I was on her. I slammed her forcefully against the door, kissing her hungrily, ignoring the distracting soreness of my lip. I held her body so tightly against the door that she could barely breath. She struggled to grind her hips against me, kissing me as forcefully as I was her. My hands traveled her body relentlessly, groping here and grabbing there. She had one arm around my neck, holding me to her, while her other hand grabbed my ass, trying to pull me against her harder. Her legs came up to wrap around my waist, and I lowered my arms to support her. I lifted us away from the door, allowing us room to breathe again. We were both gasping for air between moans as our mouths continued to duel each other.

From the way I was holding her, Amy's head was above mine, Her hair fell across my neck as she bent down to continue kissing me. I could smell her shampoo and a hint of perfume, one of those light perfumes that I'd seen described as fresh rain scented or something. Combined with her natural scent, it was intoxicating. I raised her higher and kissed her neck, planting a soft lick at the base of her throat.

"My god," she sighed happily above me. "I love the way you hold me."

I was too involved in kissing the tops of her cleavage above her blouse to reply. I had lost count of the number of times I'd buried my face between those beautiful breasts by now, but I never tired of it. She interrupted my kisses to pull her blouse over her head and wrap her arms back around me. I lowered her back to the ground, just enough for her to drop her legs from me. As soon as her feet hit the ground, I scooped her up, cradling her in my arms this time like a child. She let out a delighted laugh, which made her breasts jiggle deliciously in her black lace bra, and she hooked an arm around my neck. I thumbed the lock on the door with one hand, and carried her upstairs to my room.

Amy dragged her arms slowly down my body as I lowered her to the bed and immediately unzipped her skirt and dropped it on the floor along with the blouse she'd been clutching in one hand. Now clad in only her lace bra and matching panties, she parted her legs seductively toward me and motioned for me to join her. I pulled off my shirt and unbuckled my belt, taking in her beautiful form as I worked. I moved toward the bed, now clad in only my boxers when she suddenly sat up and put a hand to my stomach.

She slid her hand down from my stomach to my crotch, gliding over my cock and griping it slightly. Amy leaned forward and kissed my stomach, hooking her fingers into the waistband of my boxers before pulling them down. I could suddenly feel her warm breath on my erection as she nuzzled her face up against it. Her tongue snaked out and planted a lick along it's length, swirling around the head of my cock, poking her tongue around my slit. Her hand cupped my balls as she began taking me into her mouth. I groaned at the welcome sensations her mouth delivered to my cock. My eyes closed for a moment as I felt like my very being was centered on my prick, focusing all of my energies on the blow job my little sister was giving me.

Amy continued to take more and more of me in with each stroke, moaning appreciatively around my cock when my hand dropped to cup one of her breasts. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. The sight of her sitting on the edge of the bed with two thirds of my hard shaft gliding in and out of her mouth nearly took my breath away. She noticed the change in my breathing and looked up at me, our eyes locking for a moment. The corners of her mouth turned up a little, attempting to smile around the cock in her mouth, as she pulled back from me until only the head of my penis was still in her mouth. She took a deep breath, still holding my gaze, and glided back down over my dick, her tongue bathing the underside of it the whole way. I felt the back of her throat, then felt a tightening sensation as she kept going and my dick slid down into her throat. I let out a loud involuntary moan as her throat massaged my cock. The feeling was indescribable and I couldn't help being in awe of her. Her lips closed around the base of my shaft and she pulled back up to the end, releasing me from her mouth, She coughed as a bit of spit drooled down from her mouth.

"I told you I'd do it!" She gasped between breaths and looked up at me, absolutely elated. She leaned in close, jerking me off with her hand against her cheek while she caught her breath.

"You are goddamned amazing, baby." I replied in total appreciation.

As soon as she caught her breath, she grabbed my cock in her mouth and did it again, shutting off all rational thought for me. The tightness of her throat around the head of my dick made me want to grab her head and start fucking her throat with abandon. I managed to hold off, groaning aloud, as she continued to bob her head on my full length, gliding me into her throat each time. She managed to avoid gagging, but her eyes were watering and large amounts of spit were dripping from her mouth and my cock. Within a few more strokes, I could resist no longer. Lost in the sensations, my hands fell to her head when she descended, holding her in place as my hips involuntarily jerked and I launched a volley of come directly into her open throat. She made a surprised noise, but didn't resist me, holding herself in place, doing her level best to swallow around my swollen member. After the first few bursts from my exploding cock, I became coherent enough to let go of her head and she pulled away from me, keeping only the tip of my cock in her mouth. Amy continued to swallow rope after rope of my semen, allowing it to pool on her tongue before taking fast gulps, working my shaft with her small hands, and gasping for air around my cock. When I was finally spent, she released my deflating member from her mouth and wiped the spit from her chin, gazing up at me with a pleased expression.

Anomic
Anomic
1,535 Followers