All I Need Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers

I'd been in the shower all of five minutes before I heard the bathroom door click open. I peaked over the top of the shower just in time to see Amy slip out of her bathrobe and drop it on the laundry hamper. She joined me under the water's spray a moment later.

"Mmm..." She sighed happily, as I wrapped my arms around her. "I've missed you holding me."

My cock was already erect and pressing against her stomach. My hands slid down and cupped the globes of her wonderful ass.

"You certainly were a terror this week." I mumbled.

"I can't help it that I want you all the time." She smiled up at me, as she started stroking my cock. "And it didn't help that Courtney kept wanting to talk about sex every night."

"She did?" I asked, groaning slightly as Amy dropped to her knees and began licking my hardened shaft.

"Constantly." She purred as she ran her tongue around the head of my penis.

I didn't reply as I was totally lost in the sensation of her mouth engulfing my cock. She pulled me into her and then withdrew, dragging her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. One hand cupped my balls while the other was drifting down between her legs.

"I love your cock," she gasped, before taking me back in. I leaned against the shower wall, one hand resting on the back of her head as she bobbed up and down my length. Fucking hell, she was good at this. It seemed like every time she did it, she improved her technique.

"It's pretty fond of yo-" I tried to quip, silenced by the sensation of my penis gliding into her throat as she took me in completely. The feel of her throat twitching to try to accommodate me nearly sent me into spasms before she withdrew, gasping heavily. She worked my dick with both hands, twisting them slightly as she glided them up and down my shaft. Amy coughed a little, trying to recoup from swallowing my cock.

She looked up at me, while she caught her breath. Water droplets splashing from my shoulders struck her face lightly making her blink every second or two. I found myself completely taken by the vision of her on her knees in front of my erection, naked and dripping wet.

"You are so sexy, I swear." I breathed. Her expectant look broke into a shy smile and she blushed a little. It was goddamned adorable.

"Am I really?" She asked as I nodded. "So are you."

I took her hands and pulled her to her feet. Our lips met and opened, our tongues seeking each other out and massaging each other. One of my hands made it to her ass again and squeezed appreciatively.

She quickly spun around to face away from me, pulling my arms up around her chest. Her hips rocked back to position my hard penis up along the crack of her ass and pressed against me. I groaned as she slid her ass up and down along my dick, wedging it between her cheeks. She let out a moan, grinding her ass crack against me.

"Put me up against the wall and do me from behind before we run out of hot water. I'm dying to feel you inside me." She growled.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied, amused by her sudden assertiveness.

I moved up behind her against the wall as she parted her legs to make room for me. I reached down with one hand and grabbed my shaft, moving the head of my dick between her legs. It slid along her lips a few times, before I positioned it at her entrance. I moved forward a slight amount, the head penetrating her tight folds.

"Oh fuck," she hissed. "Yes! Put it in me."

I moved forward, sliding into her as far as I could, letting out a groan as her hot sex took me in. She was more than ready for me, and I moved through her wet vagina with long, smooth strokes. Emphasizing her request to be pinned against the wall, I put more of my weight against her back, smashing her breasts into the wall. Her arms were extended out to the side, palms flat on the shower wall. Her head turned to the side, eyes closed in ecstasy, as she moaned erotically with each thrust.

"That's it, baby." She moaned. "Fuck your baby sister! Take her. Make her yours!"

"Damn, you're in a mood, aren't you?" I whispered hoarsely with a smirk, as I gripped one of her hips in my hand and used it as leverage to thrust into her harder. Her mouth crept up into a grin by way of reply, as groans continued to be forced out of her body by my thrusts. She pushed herself away from the wall, bending over slightly to allow me to penetrate her deeper.

Her moans grew louder, and I shot my hand up to cover her mouth as I thrust. Amy took the hint and closed her mouth, making strained mewling noises instead. My hands glided back down her sensuous wet back, following the contours of her body. I ran my hands back up her body to cup and massage her breasts. She groaned in response, and started whimpering as I pulled her nipples gently.

"Are you close?" She panted.

"Getting there."

"Will you come on me?" Her voice was a hoarse whisper, struggling to get out the words between her groans of pleasure as I rocked in and out of her like a piston. "I want to feel you all over me."

"Yes." I replied, as it was the only thing I could manage to say, as her words made my head swim and my dick lurch. She was feeling seriously dirty tonight, I thought.

"You're gonna come... uhnnn... come all over..." She was panting again, her breath coming in quickening gasps. "your little princess? Paint her with... uhnn... your hard... cock?"

Before I could even reply, her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. She buried her mouth against a forearm trying to stay quiet, releasing a muffled scream, as she supported herself with her other arm on the wall. The walls of her vagina squeezed down on my dick, and after a few more thrusts, I felt the rush of my own orgasm coming on.

I pulled out of her and backed away, my sudden departure from her body giving her the cue to move. She dropped to her knees in front of me and seized my shaft, aiming it at her face while she jacked it toward her with intent. Her body was heaving, her breasts swaying beneath me. The look of my baby sister kneeling in front of me, giving me one of the hungriest looks I had ever seen, was a magnificent sight that made me feel strangely powerful. I put a hand on the wall to steady myself as the first burst of my semen launched at her face, landing across her forehead and eyebrow. The next one struck her across her nose and mouth as she leaned further back. The remaining volleys landed across her neck and breasts as she jacked me until I stopped spraying. She dropped one hand to run it across her neck down to her breasts, spreading smears of my come across her while she kept the other on my cock. She made sure that she licked it clean, cracking open one eye to inspect her work, before moving under the shower's spray to clean off.

Exhausted, I sank to my knees on the floor of the shower and leaned against the wall. After she had cleaned herself up, she scooted up next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her wet hair a kiss. She sighed contentedly and smiled up at me.

"I always wondered what that would feel like." She grinned.

"And?"

"It was pretty awesome. Made me feel so dirty, in a sexy way. Way too messy to do all the time, though. That's why I asked here. We're in the shower anyway." She laughed bashfully. "Did you like it?"

"It was pretty goddamned sexy, I have to admit. You have been going on like a woman possessed tonight. What that's about?" I hastily added. "I'm not complaining, mind you."

"I told you. I spent the last week having to talk about sex with Courtney every single night. And I couldn't even cuddle with my big brother after. I had a lot of pent up energy, I guess." She blushed. "At least you got to benefit from it, right?"

"Hell, yeah." I smiled. "I may need to send you to visit her more often."

The shower started rapidly cooling and we scurried to get out and dry ourselves. I tucked her into her bed, gave her a long kiss and sat on the edge of her bed chatting with her until she drifted off to sleep. It was good to be home again.

* * *

The remaining two weeks of the semester was very busy for both of us. First of all, I had to pick up my remaining work and profits from the Fall art show. Surprisingly, I had made a tidy sum of money from the show, having sold a total of five pieces, and set the money aside to use for Christmas presents, the big ticket item being something special I had in mind for Amy. We spent the majority of our time studying for finals and then actually taking the damned things. Surprisingly, I did rather well that semester. Not so surprisingly, Amy breezed through her math and finance finals like they were nothing.

I was quite busy working for Dr. Miller as well, spending time grading tests for him and crating up paintings at his private studio for an upcoming gallery opening that he was going to have in Chicago. Of course, no sooner do I make all the travel arrangements to accompany him to the gallery and attend the opening than our parents decide that they are going out of town that same weekend. Amy and I were both pretty irritated by that development. She had to work that weekend and it was too late for me to get out of going to Chicago with Dr. Miller, so we just had to suck it up and deal with it. That didn't stop the little brat from making comments hinting at various things she'd let me do to her and that she'd like to do to me if I stayed behind, however.

I was kept surprisingly busy behind the scenes at the opening. Everything from making sure the gallery adhered to Miller's pricing schedule to ensuring the pieces were hung to his specifications in terms of order and placement. By the time the opening actually took place, I was pretty worn out and spent the majority of my free time in Chicago napping at the hotel and texting Amy, aside from a quick dive into a music store that I had spotted to plunder their vinyl selection. I walked out of the place with four new albums, a rare extravagance for me.

My only other personal stop while there was at a jewelry store, where I spotted Amy's Christmas present in a display window. It was a beautiful white gold necklace with a teardrop shaped sapphire at its center, a small diamond rested on either side of the sapphire in the white gold setting. I thought it would really go well with several of the dresses I had seen her wear, and it would definitely complement her beautiful blue eyes.

I certainly looked out of place as I walked into the store. I had been hauling wooden shipping crates out of the back of a rental truck all morning, and I was dressed accordingly. The woman behind the counter shot me a look of disdain when I walked in wearing paint splattered khakis with a hole in one knee and my faded Einsturzende Neubauten shirt that I'd finally managed to reclaim from Amy. I guess I didn't look like a customer worthy of her trying to earn a commission from. She raised a surprised eyebrow when I pointed out the sapphire necklace that I wanted to see. The look on her face when I pulled out the cash to purchase it was even more amusing.

"Must be quite a girl." She commented with a smile as she rang up my purchase.

"She definitely is," I smiled back, still amused at her abrupt change of attitude.

She placed the necklace in a fancy jewelry box and placed that in what I considered to be an unnecessarily fancy black shopping bag along with my receipt and some sort of paperwork that proved the authenticity of the stones used in the necklace. I guessed these things mattered for something, but I wasn't about to ask the woman, providing her the satisfaction of knowing that I was indeed a low rent college student who was out of his depth in a place such as this. I spent the rest of my time in Chicago paranoid that I'd forget her gift there or that someone would steal it. It may have been the most expensive thing I had ever purchased, not counting my used car. I really hoped she liked it. It would be a hell of a drive to return it, I chuckled to myself.

* * *

Christmas time was always a big deal in our household, mostly due to our mother, who insisted on decorating the place up every year. She also insisted on live trees, which always made the living room smell pleasant and inviting. And made a hell of a mess, but that was another story. Despite our ages, our mother insisted on having Christmas stockings on the mantle every year. Even the stairs wound up with Christmas lights and garland wrapped up along the railings. It was quite a bit of overkill, in my opinion. But whatever. Hauling all that shit down out of the attic in boxes every year was one of the few things that my father and I ever did together, which strangely, made me look forward to it.

More than once, I'd come home from working for Dr. Miller to find Christmas music playing on the system in the living room and my mother singing along while she worked on dinner in the kitchen. This often led to me hauling ass to the relative safety of my room and, more importantly, the safety of the music collection residing on my laptop. In prior years, Amy would be squirreled away in her bedroom with her own music playing to block out the godawful supposedly joyful noise from downstairs. These days, she would hide out in my room with me most of the time. Not that she wouldn't have any other time of the year anyway.

She wasn't hiding at the moment, although she was in my room. She was stretched out face down on my bed, sleeping in her sweat pants and one of the many shirts she'd stolen from me. Our parents had left for my father's company Christmas party about an hour before, while I was still out helping John re-arrange stuff at his apartment to make space for his new roommate's furniture that was much better than the used crap that John had been using. When I arrived home, I thought the house was empty at first, until I got to my bedroom and discovered my lovely little sister asleep in my bed.

Now I was faced with a number of choices, many of them comical, and a couple of them sexual. Taking in the beautiful curves of her ass against the fabric of her sweatpants, the comical options pretty much went out the window. I sat gently on the edge of the bed and tucked an errant lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Hmm..." she purred and a small smile appeared on her lips. "You're home."

I ran my hand lovingly down her back, without any real agenda beyond just enjoying the feel of her. She yawned and performed a long, cat-like, full body stretch with her arms far above her head. It caused the shirt she was wearing to pull up exposing a bit of her midriff. My hand moved to the newly exposed patch of skin and was about to give the newly exposed flesh a gentle rub when she suddenly flinched away from me, writhing and giggling like mad.

"That tickles!" she squealed.

"So much for the gentle wake up call. My bad." I chuckled.

"You're gonna have to come over here and make it up to me." She replied, giving me a sly, seductive look.

I smirked as I crawled up onto the bed next to her. I dropped my hands to her sides again, sliding them under her shirt while ensuring that I used enough force to avoid tickling her this time.

"Can you give me a back rub, baby?" She asked after we made out for a few moments.

"No problem," I reply as I move to straddle her back legs just below her ass and start rubbing her lower back, palms wide,

"Mmm... That feels good." She moaned, as my hands moved across her back, massaging her.

Amy reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it up by my pillow, giving me more access to her back. She hadn't been wearing a bra. I increased my efforts at giving a legitimate back rub, only now I was occasionally planting a kiss on her spine as I worked.

I worked my way up her sides, allowing my fingertips to drift down along her sides to graze the soft flesh where her breasts pushed out to the side from beneath her. I kneaded her muscles gently with the balls of my thumbs and she let out a groan of relaxation. By now, I was bending down hovering above her, my crotch resting on her ass. I paused just long enough to pull my shirt off and drop it to the floor. Then I settled back down on top of her, running my hands up her sides, along her arms, and sliding my hands over hers to grip them. My lips pressed to the back of her neck, kissing her in a soft line across her neck, making my way to her jaw. I kissed my way up to her ear, My lips found her earlobe and after whispering how much I loved her, I sucked on it gently.

Amy let out a slight moan, appreciating my touch. Her hands moved down the bed to her waist, hooking her thumbs into the band of her sweatpants and sliding them down her hips. She hadn't had any underwear on either. I let out a slow breath of appreciation as her beautiful ass came into view. I moved off of her so that she could slide her sweats off the rest of the way and stood to unbuckle my pants, dropping them to the floor. She gave my erection a hungry look and scooted over to sit on the edge of the bed and quickly wrap her lips around it.

"Oh god, Amy," I groaned as her mouth took me in and her tongue began swirling around the head of my cock. "That feels amazing!"

She dropped a hand between her legs and began rubbing herself, moaning softly around my cock. After sucking my member in long measured strokes for a few minutes, she somewhat begrudgingly released my cock from her mouth and moved back on the bed, beckoning me toward her with a curled finger and a seductive smile.

I moved back onto the bed next to her, and scooted into her open arms. We kissed, deeply and passionately, for several minutes as our hands roamed each others' bodies freely. Gently rolling her onto her back, I began placing small kisses and licks on her neck. My lips worked their way down along her shoulder. I brought a hand up to cup one of her creamy breasts, massaging her nipple as I caught it gently between my thumb and forefinger. She released a high pitched moan in response.

"I love the way your hands feel on me." She breathed. "I love... your mouth." Her voice seemed to tremble each time my lips touched her flesh. I relished, without ego, that I could have that effect on her.

I smiled to myself as my mouth continued to travel across her chest, making its way to her other breast. I fastened my mouth over her nipple, tracing it's outline with my tongue. Her breath quickened and one of her hands cupped the back of my head gently in appreciation. I felt her hips grinding her lower body up against my stomach as I bathed her nipple lovingly with my tongue. I caught the nipple between my lips and pulled on it gently. Her hips bucked hard against my stomach in response as she gasped sharply, and I began to smell her arousal.

As I made my way down her stomach, placing kisses down to the base of her hips, one of her hands started massaging her breasts while the other grabbed the bed sheet in a fist. Amy gasped loudly when I placed a kiss directly next to the top of her pelvic bone, a spot I had discovered was a highly erogenous zone for her. She was now writhing under my touch, her breath anxious in anticipation. I finally reached her beautiful, hairless lips and blew a hot breath of air across them. Her stomach fluttered visibly in response and her body tensed, waiting for me to make my move. Instead of the move she was probably expecting, I hooked my arms under her legs and cupped her wonderful ass in my hands. Her legs now rested on my shoulders as I raised her pelvis up from the bed toward my face.

She let out a mild yelp of surprise, followed by a loud moan as my tongue parted her folds in a series of long, slow licks. I thrust my tongue deep into her, drinking in her secretions as her body arched before me. I brought my lips up to her clitoris, circling it with my tongue, teasing it with light licks. Amy bucked her hips against my face, her body heaving in desire as my tongue spelled out my love for her.

Anomic
Anomic
1,541 Followers