All I Want

Story Info
A short story written to my boyfriend while I'm away at uni.
1.1k words
3.86
16.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to kiss you so lightly at first until I can't hold back any more and I need you so desperately that I can't help pushing every part of myself up against you.

I want you to pull at my clothes, to help me take them off as I do the same to you, so that I can be lying next to your bare skin, feeling all the little electricity points between us and the pulsing of your cock.

As you sense the wetness between my legs, I want us to tease each other, and resist just begging you to instantly enter me and make me quiver. Instead, I want to feel your lips sucking on one of my nipples, as I reach for you and begin playing with your stiffness.

I want you to tell me to switch the other way around and begin to pull at my bum as if you need me I'd like to begin by focusing on you, by beginning at the base and forcefully licking up the centre of your cock. Stopping at the top to play with your adorable little pleasure spot by the tip, feeling it with the tip of my tongue. I begin to feel the force of you needing me to begin to suck on you as you begin to thrust your hips up towards me.

I'd like the feeling of my then continuing to push you as deeply down my throat as I can, and wrapping my hands around the base of you until I can cup at your soft balls would send you over the edge of needing my wetness, and you'd pull my backside towards you until your mouth was forcefully faced around my lips

You make me uncontrollably shiver and ache for your touch, and these feelings will be so intense that I won't be able to stop myself from letting out a little aching squeal of pure bliss.

I won't be able to stop myself from forcing myself upon your face so that your tongue begins to enter me slightly, and I can feel it pushing against my tight, wet pussy. You'll move away to tease me, and slowly lick up and down my dripping mouth, making me ache like mad for you. Then, once my teasing has lead me to uncontrollably begin sucking hard and wet over the tip of your cock, you'll give me a gentle but sharp nibble, followed by a strong suck of my throbbing clit.

My mouth will slip down, pushing you deep into my throat in appreciation, as I moan deep into your cock. I'll be quivering deep inside, my whole body shaking over your mouth, until suddenly your tongue is flooded with the taste of me. I want the vibrations from my moans surrounding your cock, causing it to mimic my quivering sensation, so that you join me in this high.

Grabbing at my ass, you give my clit one last little goodbye suck, and as if nothing could any longer distract us, and you push my backside back down your body. As I turn, your wanting need takes over and you gently grab at my hair and jaw, pulling me quickly up to your gorgeous lips

I gently tease your tongue with mine, and move away to whisper to you exactly how you're making me feel. While taking quick breaks to gently nibble on your ear lobe.

My breasts hang directly in front of your face now, and you instinctively begin to lick around and tease my left nipple. You push me too far, and I can no long resist you by continuing to tease.

With some force, I sit back onto your cock. It slides in easily due to my extreme wetness, and I instinctively begin to rock back and forth on you, rubbing my clit and my cold, metal bar against your beautiful rough hair, causing me to once again begin to moan. You shh me, as you so often have to, and I bite my lip to restrain myself.

You then begin to fuck me, hard. The way you do can only described as fucking, as your so hard and that you fill my tight pussy entirely; thrusting in and out of me, massaging me with your thick cock.

I can't resist but to let out another little squeal, which you attempt to stop by placing your finger over my lips. But the touch of your skin on my sensitive lips sends me lightheaded, and the next thing I know I'm mimicking the way I had earlier deep throated your pulsing hard cock with your finger, and your joining me with your tiny, rough moans. Your moans, as they always do, send me dizzy, causing my whole body to quiver around your cock. You retaliate by pushing harder and faster into me, and grabbing my nipple gently between your teeth. I can't handle the aching you've created in me, and without you even knowing I slowly tease your cock out of me and turn myself around, kneeling down. I overhear the sound of you adjusting yourself, and while still in a slight daze, I get overcome by the sensation of your stiffness crashing back into me, causing my bum to shake around you, twisting you from side to side ever so slightly inside me, the feeling is incredible and by the sound of your moans you seem to agree.

I thrust myself into you repetitively until your nails begin to grip into my bum cheeks. Your grip causes me to quiver until I've covered you in my orgasm.

I can hear you beginning to tell me you're going to come, and before you have a chance, I turn myself around so that I am knelt in front of your soaking wet cock. I push myself up, forcing my nipples to brush past your tip, and eventually forcing you between my chest. My wetness on you is enough for you to be able to thrust against my chest. I push my breasts together and gently pull at my nipples, with you helping me.

Suddenly, I can feel your heartbeat heightening, and the low grunts you are beginning to make are having their usual effect. I drop back down and wrap my lips around your mouth, sucking and licking as I go, tasting the combination of our flavours. I begin to moan due to the sensation and the vibrations from my throat push you further, as you grab my hair and begin to cum deep into my throat.

I collapse onto the bed, my naked chest facing the air and my nipples pointing hard at the ceiling. You join me by laying with your head on my left breast.