All I Want for Christmas, Is You! Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful gift from GF.
1.7k words
4.14
27.4k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Open mine first!" Cheryl gleefully shouted as she handed me a beautifully wrapped Christmas present.

It was a cold, crisp, white Christmas morning. But much later in the morning than I would usually get up for Christmas. For some reason, I slept in regardless of my excitement to open the presents under the tree.

As a kid, we would open our gifts on Christmas Eve so my parents could sleep in but once I started cohabitating with my girlfriend, Cheryl insisted we wait until the morning.

I looked at the box. The wrapping was white with Christmas bell decals and tied up with a big red bow.

"Hurry up!" Cheryl instructed me excitedly. "Open it! Open it!

Of all the years we have been dating and living together, I had never seen her this excited.

I pulled at the end of the ribbon and the bow fell apart. Wanting to tease her more, I slowly and methodically pulled off the tape from the ends to unwrap and finally exposed the gift. I was taken slightly aback at pink box underneath. I pulled off the lid and pulled back the pink tissue. It was a beautifully embroidered red corset with dangling garter straps.

"This is very sexy, Honey!" A little puzzled, I held up the gift. "I'm going to love seeing you in it."

"Oh no! It's not for me to wear!" Cheryl's grinned ear to ear. "It's for you to wear!"

"Wha... What do you mean 'for me to wear'?" I asked kind of stunned.

"What don't you understand about for you to wear?" She reiterated. "I know all about your cross-dressing and prancing around the apartment when I'm at work!"

Cheryl rose from the floor and flipped on the DVD player and TV. She pointed the remote at the equipment and pressed a button. A video started playing. It started in our bedroom in our apartment. I was there butt naked and walked towards my dresser. As I watched me pull open the bottom drawer, my jaw dropped. "Wha...? How...?"

"Keep watching!" Cheryl warned me.

From underneath some carefully folded clothes, I pulled out my secret stash. First was a black bra. It was satin with full C sized cups. I wrapped it around and slipped the straps over my shoulders before doing the front clasp. The padded cups were stiff so they would not collapse even if I wore a tight top. The matching satin, bikini panties were next. The tightness held my package inside while giving my bum a nice girly shape. After that I put on a garter belt and slipped on some dark coloured RHT stockings.

I looked at Cheryl. "Keep watching!"

Next I went into her closet and slipped on her red pumps with four-inch stiletto heels. I stood in front of the mirror and admired my appearance. Made me so horny. I rubbed my crotch through the slippery material and a tiny wet spot was already forming.

I returned to her closet and pulled out a red, wrap-around dress. It was an old style dress that Cheryl kept but never wore anymore. After tying the strings on the side, I adjusted the plunging V-neck so it would just expose some of my bra beneath. Again I admired myself in the mirror and gave myself a spin. The satiny material flared out as I did so.

"Pause" The video froze. I stared at the screen. It was only a few moments but felt like hours. My mouth was agape.

My crossdressing began while I was still very young. First, I found my father's copies of Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler mags. I always loved looking at the women dressed in sexy stockings and garters. It never failed to get me erect and my orgasms were always hard. Then one day while snooping through my mother's dresser, I came across some of her sexy lingerie. I needed to put it on. I never had any sort of mother-son sex thing, but only to wear the delicates.

After moving away and living on my own, my crossdressing cravings continued. When I would do my laundry in the basement of the apartment I resided in, I would sometimes riffle through the dryers and find some women's panties and stuff to steal and wear.

I met Cheryl through a blind date and it was instant attraction. It wasn't long before we moved in together but hid my alter-ego. Other than the dress and shoes I was wearing in the video, I had all my own underthings. I thought I was pretty careful and I never let on about it or anything so...

"I guess you're wondering how I found out." Cheryl started. "Let's start at the beginning, shall we?"

She restarted the video. I watched as I literally pranced around the apartment.

"When you lost your job and started doing the chores around here, I was okay with it. My job at the accounting firm paid more than well enough to support us while you looked for a new job. Then I found some panties in with my laundry that I didn't recognise. I wouldn't get anything that slutty. I thought you were having some sort of an affair while I was at work. I was going to leave and sue your ass off but I needed proof. Remember the teddy bears I said I wanted to start collecting? They are actually grannie cams."

"How long has she been watching me?" I was stunned. My attention returned back to the TV. "What else is on that video?"

On the screen, I had stuck an eight-inch dildo with a suction cup to the wall. I pulled up my dress and lowered my panties before I backed into the fake cock. While I caressed my fake breasts, I started fucking myself slowly but soon increased my rhythm until I was slamming my ass against the wall.

"The next part is really good!" Cheryl smirked.

"Shit!" I thought to myself. "I know what comes next."

We watched as I reached back and popped the dildo off the wall leaving it inside my rectum. I jumped on the bed and brought my knees up towards my chest, feet straight in the air and still wearing Cheryl's red shoes. I used one hand to continue fucking my ass while my other hand started jerking my cock. I could see my lips mouth "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

I lifted my legs over my head and shoulders in kind of a yoga ear pressure pose so I could slip my arms behind my knees. With my hairless dick now pointing at my face, I masturbated until I started to come. Gobs of hot, white jism slashed over my eyes, nose and even into my open mouth. I kept jerking even though I had no more cream to ejaculate. I came a second time but was only able to shoot out air.

The scene finally ended. I looked at Cheryl. "There's more. Did you want to watch it? It's pretty hot!"

"Er... Uh.. No!" I stuttered a reply.

She handed me some other presents. "This is the rest of that outfit."

Cautiously, I started to open her gifts.

"Now be a good girl and go try everything on. I'll help you with the lacing on the corset when you're ready." Cheryl coaxed me. "And don't forget your breast inserts!"

"I don't have breast inserts!" I countered.

"Oh! That's right." Cheryl handed me another box. "You do now!"

Cheryl didn't have to instruct me to shave any body hair. When I first moved out from my parent's place, I kept body hairless as I continued to cross-dress. Being Asian meant I didn't have much anyways. When Cheryl asked about it, I told her that I was hairless for competitive swimming and just continued after I stopped (I don't know how to swim).

I went to the bedroom and sat stunned on the edge of the bed trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened. I looked up and spotted a teddy bear sitting up on a wardrobe. The angle would be about right based on the video Cheryl showed me. Determined to destroy the tattle-tale that destroyed me, I walked towards it.

"Don't touch it!" Cheryl called from the living room. She was watching me. "Now get dressed."

I slipped the spaghetti straps over my shoulders and wrapped the corset around my torso. The front hooks made it easy for me to do up but was loose around my chest. I looked for panties or something but there was none. Next was some opaque, stockings with reinforced heels and toes and a thick dark red seam up the backs. After making sure the seams were straight, I pinned them to the dangling garter straps. I slipped my feet into a pair of red, five-inch stiletto heeled ballerina slippers. The red satin ribbon criss-crossed up my shins and was tied into a pretty bow.

"Well you seem to be very capable of dressing up like a girl." Cheryl said standing at the doorway. "Let me do up your corset."

The back lacing started at the top between my shoulder blades. Cheryl pulled it tight; as tight as she could and continued down to the small of my back before tying a double knotted bow which dangled between my ass crack.

"Cheryl. I can hardly breathe!" I told her. "I think it's too tight!"

"Should have said something sooner... Not that I would have tied it looser." Cheryl handed me my new breast forms. "Here. Put these in. You need tits!"

I carefully slipped in the left then the right side. They gave me a very realistic bosom.

"Wow!" Cheryl exclaimed. "You look just like a girl except for your dick sticking straight out!"

I didn't realize how excited I had become. Cheryl started to stroke my five-inch, uncut erection. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her face. Her exceptionally long tongue penetrated my lips and explored my mouth.

I started to relax and enjoy the sensation when I experienced excruciating pain between my legs. Cheryl crushed my balls...hard!

"Little slut girls don't get boners!" Cheryl told me as she crushed them even harder. "Unless I tell you it is okay, I never want to see you with erection again."

"Fuck! Cheryl! It hurts!" I cried out. "Please stop!"

"These are mine now. I control them." Cheryl's clutch closed harder. "Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes, I understand! Please! You're killing me!" I begged. "My balls are yours!"

Cheryl gave me one final squeeze before releasing me. I doubled over and grabbed on to my flaccid, aching two-inch winkie.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers