All I Want Is You Ch. 02

Story Info
Is Janie and Mark's new relationship under threat?
5.6k words
4.64
17.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

After Mark had left I wandered around his villa trying to suppress my suspicions and the intense longing that had been so abruptly ended. Why had he gone so suddenly? And what was so important that made him leave me?

Trying to get to know him a bit more I studied the books in the living room, most of them works on art, paintings and sculpture. There were several fiction books amongst them and I could picture him in the winter reading by the huge log fire. Ella followed me about the house, an inquisitive look on her face, probably wondering what this strange woman was doing wandering around, but providing welcome comfort as she sat at my feet.

As it neared midnight I decided to go to bed and sleep. It was obvious that whatever was keeping Mark was important and as I had only just met him, his problems weren't anything to do wth me. I would just have to trust him and hope that he would return soon. Ella followed me back up the stairs and settled down by the bed, heaving a heavy sigh in sympathy with me. I gazed out of the windows for a short while after taking my robe off and thought back to a couple of hours ago when I had knelt here and given Mark such pleasure. I shivered as I remembered the look of desire on his face and hoped that when we finally made love it would be just as good if not better.

The villa was so quiet, only the sound of Ella's quiet breathing could be heard and I lay down on the bed and pulled a thin sheet over me. It was a warm night and I loved the feel of the cotton against my skin. Turning over I pressed my body against the bed and buried my face in the pillows, trying to conjure up Mark's face and trying to catch the scent of him to help me get to sleep.

I must have fallen asleep quite quickly and I remember dreaming of my husband and seeing his back turned on me as he disappeared into the distance, tears streaming down my face. Waking with a start I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was 2am. Where on earth was Mark?

Imagining all sorts of things I left the bed and made my way downstairs in search of some water. The wine and tapas had given me a terrible thirst and I was too worried and restless to think about going back to bed again. Moonlight streamed in through the windows of the huge kitchen and I almost screamed out when I saw the figure of a man leaning over the stone balcony on the garden terrace gazing at the view.

As my eyes adjusted to the gloom I realised it was Mark and I hesitated. Did he want to be alone or should I go to him? As I thought this through he turned and saw me and made his way to the French doors that led from the kitchen onto the terrace. I unlocked them and Mark fell into my arms and held me tightly, not saying a word.

I stood with him for a few minutes and then I pulled away and looked at him. "What's happened? Can you tell me?"

Mark just looked at me and the despair on his face was frightening. "Do you remember I told you about the woman who painted the scene of Valldemossa?"

I nodded. It seemed like ages ago since we were standing in the art gallery, but the beautiful painting was still vivid in my mind.

"She tried to take her own life tonight."

I stared at Mark in shock, his words echoing around the kitchen as we both took in what he had said. "When her son called me he wouldn't tell me what had happened as he was afraid I would drive too fast to get to her and have an accident. She can sometimes be a bit dramatic which is why I was angry."

"But why? What made her do it?"

"A new lover. She is such a passionate person and lives life at a hundred miles an hour...drives like it too..." Mark briefly smiled as if remembering something but then sat down heavily onto a nearby chair, his head in his hands in a gesture of despair I was getting to know well.

"She's in hospital in Palma, conscious but very ill. Luckily her son found her when she didn't turn up for a meal at his house. Oh God! What a mess!"

I stood and stared at him, remembering how happy he had been earlier and wondering what sort of hold this woman had over him.

"Are you lovers as well?" I asked gently.

"We were, a long time ago, before either of us were married, but she seemed happy until just lately. She met this man in Ibiza and they hit it off so well, but he was a lot younger than her."

I went to him and stroked his hair, not knowing if I could do anything to help, other than just listen.

"I need a drink, Janie. How about you?"

I nodded and Mark made his way into the living room where he poured out two generous measures of Scotch. Drinking his in one go he poured another, looked at me and grimaced. "Not the sort of night I had planned, hey?"

"No, but when a friend needs you, what else can you do?"

"I can't believe she tried to kill herself. What a stupid thing to do."

He took another gulp and threw himself onto the sofa, his face set with worry and disbelief. "I mean what is that going to achieve? What a waste of a life."

I went over and sat next to him, sensing the tension that surrounded him. "Is she going to be OK?"

"The doctor says yes, a stay in hospital and then some therapy I think, to get her over this depression." He paused. "This is the pattern of her life you know. Always up or down, almost hysterical with happiness when she has a new lover, but in the depths of despair when he goes."

Finishing his second drink, he put it down on a nearby table and held his hand out to me. "Come here, Janie. Please. I need to feel you in my arms."

I went to him and knelt between his legs, my arms around his waist. I could hear his heart beating and felt the warmth of his skin through his shirt. Now, more than ever, I needed to have him with me and so badly wanted to have him inside me, his pain forgotten at least for a short time. He leant down and kissed me softly on the lips, his hands opening up my robe and reaching in to stroke my breasts. I gasped at the pleasure he gave me and I slowly began to unbutton his shirt, wanting to feel his skin and stroke him as he was caressing me.

He stood and unbuckled his belt, before stepping out of his trousers and his pants. Sitting back down he drew me in closer again and I put my head between his legs, my tongue softly licking the tip of his hard penis.

"Oh Janie, you don't know how much I need that now," he groaned, his eyes shut. "All night, I thought of you and what we could be doing. And feeling guilt because of it." He opened his eyes and looked at me as I continued to lick his penis. "You're so sweet, Jane. Promise me you'll never do what my friend has done?"

I shook my head and then stroked his cock with my hand, running it up and down as I sucked on the head.

"I need you now properly. I want to fill you up, like you asked, hmmm?"

I nodded and Mark pulled me to my feet, before gently pushing me down onto the sofa. Spreading my legs he stroked my wet pussy and my inner thighs, bending to kiss them as I stroked his hair.

"So wet and so sweet. Mmmmm - you taste so good."

"I want you inside me, Mark," I whispered as he bent his head once more to tease my clitoris with his tongue. "I need you so badly now."

Kneeling up he took his cock in his hand and stroked it while he looked at me. The air was electric as I gazed at his beauty and he knew that I was finding it unbearable.

"Stroke your breasts, Janie. Stroke them for me."

I did as he asked, licking my fingers slowly and then gently rubbing my swollen nipples, my eyes never leaving his face. Mark continued to stroke his hard penis as I moaned in ecstasy, my hips moving from side to side.

"Now your pussy, Janie. I want to see you give yourself pleasure."

While my left hand stayed on my breasts, my right moved down to my soaked pussy, my fingers stroking my swollen clitoris gently, but firmly.

"Mark! I need you now," I groaned, as I rubbed myself. The need was building within me and I had never known such a craving for one person before. I wanted him to fill me up and have him so close to me that he was almost part of me.

Mark leaned forward and gently rubbed the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. "How does that feel, Janie?" he asked as he continued to rub me, my juices glistening on his skin. "I can feel how wet you are. You're so ready for me aren't you?"

I nodded. "Mark, please. I want to feel you so much."

He slowly lowered himself onto me and parted my lips with his rock-hard cock. I groaned as he entered me and spread my legs wider, opening myself up to him compeletely. "Oh God, Janie, you feel so good," he moaned as he slowly thrust himself into me, the look on his face full of desire, his eyes dark.

I brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist, drawing him into me deeper and deeper. I shuddered with pleasure as he thrust into me his eyes on mine. Slowly at first, he sank into me, his hands either side of me as I stroked his back, feeling his muscles beneath his warm skin. Our eyes were locked and the feeling was so intense and erotic it took my breath away. We had become as one, our bodies moulding into each other perfectly. As he thrust into me, I rose to meet him and our movements moved together in perfect rhythm, our bodies giving off heat and warmth and the delicious smell of sex.

We carried on moving together slowly, taking pleasure in the feeling of being at one, and there was no rush. Mark would thrust all the way into me and then almost all the way out, loving the reaction on my face as I felt him withdraw from me. But then I felt him stiffen even more and I reached down to rub my clitoris as I saw his face change and I knew that soon he was going to come inside me. I needed to feel his warm cum flooding into me but wanted to orgasm at the same time so I controlled my movements in time to his thrust and when he finally let out a cry of pleasure I was right there with him, my cries mixing with his as we attained the heights of pleasure that we had been aiming for all day.

Mark collapsed on top of me and we stayed like that for a while, our breathing growing slower as we relaxed. Both our bodies were sticky with sweat and our combined juices and I had a sudden urge to have a shower and then curl up in bed with Mark and go to sleep.

He must have thought so too, as he gently lifted me up and we made our way up to his bedroom where he joined me in the en-suite shower, our hands caressing each other as we soaped our bodies and enjoyed the rush of hot water on our skin.

After drying each other off, we collapsed into the huge bed and cuddled up. Sleep came swiftly and the last thing I remember is hearing his soft breathing as I drifted off, my thoughts still full of the feeling of his body on mine...

*

The gentle touch of lips on my inner thighs awoke me the next morning. Sunlight streamed in through the large windows and I could see the mountains touched with pink. The kisses on my thighs were light and erotic and I willed them to move higher so I could feel them on my vagina. I groaned slightly and arched my body towards Mark as he leant over me, his dark hair contrasting with the smooth creaminess of my skin.

I could feel my dampness already and I stroked his hair as he continued to pay attention to my thighs. I closed my eyes and thought back to last night, how good it had been and how well we had fitted together, our bodies moving so well in unison.

Mark slowly worked upwards to my waiting pussy and I tensed as his lips found my clitoris, bringing my legs wider apart so he could gain full access to that most intimate part of me. I groaned as he rubbed it between his lips while one finger gently stroked the inside of my wet pussy, driving me mad with the sensation.

I moaned and lifted my hips off the bed, both hands playing with my breasts as Mark continued his thorough exploration. The sensations he was giving me were unbelievable. Mark seemed to take so much pleasure in tasting me and making sure I felt good, but I knew he had an erection and the thought made me shiver inside with the need for him.

"Come for me Janie," he murmured as two of his fingers found their way deeper and deeper into me. He continued to kiss and nibble but the other hand was now rubbing my slippery clit and doing expertly what I thought only I could achieve.

"Oh that feels so good," I cried as my hips bucked and lifted off the bed. No-one except me had managed to bring about my orgasm this way and Mark's touch was doing the job expertly. I could feel the pleasure build deep within me and I opened my legs wider as he thrust his tongue in deeper, his hands rubbing rhythmically at the delicious nub that gave me so much pleasure.

Unable to stop myself any longer, I felt myself falling off the cliff and into ecstasy as he gave me the most incredible orgasm I had had for a long time. Shaking and shuddering I brought his head up to my chest and held him tightly, the waves of sensation still washing over me as we lay together.

"OK?" he asked with a smile and I nodded, too shaken to speak yet.

Mark lifted his head and smiled back at me before lying down on the bed and stroking his penis. He was so erect and I could see a tiny drop of moisture at the end. I leant down and gently licked him as he groaned, his hand immediately reaching for my hair as I kissed the tip of his cock and rubbed it around my mouth.

"I'm going to eat you!" I joked and he laughed, my hands stroking his hard balls. "What does a girl do for breakfast around here?"

Looking at him cheekily, I sat up and moved astride him, my hands gently guiding his hardness into my wet pussy. The feel of him was so good, I sighed and leaned over, my breasts falling onto his chest and rubbing against the dark hairs on his chest.

"Oh that's so nice, Janie," he murmured as my hips rose and fell. I put my hands either side of him and gazed down at his face, his eyes closed in pleasure.

We moved slowly again together, his hips moving in time with mine as I rode him, my breasts dangling onto his chest as he played with the nipples. He was so deep inside me I felt as if we were at one. We fitted perfectly and our rhythm was faultless. I sat up and he gazed at me, the jokey atmosphere gone now as we realised how good this felt, how well we were with each other.

I lifted and lowered myself repeatedly as I stroked my nipples, our eyes locked as we moved together, our bodies slippery with sweat and our juices. I wanted this moment to go on forever, but I could feel him tense up and I knew that he would be coming soon. I upped the pace and put my hands either side of him again as I rode him harder and harder, my own orgasm beginning to grow as well. Mark's eyes were now closed and his head thrown back as I moved up and down on him, my pussy dripping with the desire I felt.

"Oh Mark, I can feel it coming," I moaned as the pace became faster and more intense. I could feel him so hard inside me and I knew I was just seconds away from an orgasm, my clitoris stimulated by the feel of him inside me - I didn't need any other help.

"Tell me when," I begged him as we moved frantically together, tiny beads of sweat breaking out on my forehead as I felt him tense up inside me.

"Oh now, Janie!" he cried as I brought him to a shuddering and explosive climax, his warm cum filling me up and running out of me like a river. With one touch of my hand I brought myself to orgasm too and screamed out his name, before collapsing on top of him, our bodies shaking and trembling with the exertion and intense pleasure.

He wrapped his arms around me and we lay still for what seemed like ages, our fast and erratic breathing slowly returning to normal and feeling the same warm glow that follows such good sex.

"Hey that was something else, wasn't it?"

I nodded and smiled as he kissed me gently on the lips. "How are you this morning?"

"Ok, I think," he frowned as the events of last night caught up with him. "I'm sorry to have involved you in all this. And with someone that you don't even know."

"I understand. I just hope that she's OK."

Mark frowned again and sat up, his dark hair ruffled and his face, although strong and capable, strangely vulnerable as thoughts of his friend ran through his mind.

"I'll need to go and see her today. Do you mind?"

"Oh Mark! Of course I don't mind! I expected that."

"But I want to see you tonight, Janie. Can I take you out for dinner?"

I nodded and laughed. "I'd love to! I need to get some work done anyway."

Later, after showering and dressing and sharing breakfast on the terrace with a hungry Ella, Mark took me in his arms and held me close.

"Janie, I just want to say something before I drop you back home. OK?"

I looked at him and felt suddenly that there was going to be a tiny cloud on my horizon. "What Mark?"

"My friend and I - well, we have a lot between us, but I don't want you to think that there is anything sexual still going on. It was all over so long ago. Do you understand?"

I nodded and looked at him as he smiled. "I know, don't worry. Besides, I've only just met you. Just go and sort her out."

We arranged to meet and then Mark drove me back to the villa, the journey seeming far too short for my liking and I kept stealing glances at his profile as he drove, trying to keep his image in my mind while we were away from each other.

After a close and loving farewell, I changed out of my dress and into something more practical to visit Binissalem. As I drove, I thought about what had happened over the last 24 hours and wondered where it would end. Would this be just a great holiday romance or had Mark and I a future together?

*

My day was successful and I tasted some great wines. The afternoon was spent writing up my notes and then swimming in the pool, my body soaking up the heat of Mallorca like a sponge. I had no idea where Mark was going to take me but dressed carefully again, this time choosing a pair of flowing trousers and a sheer top that hinted at the lacy bra underneath. My hair was growing lighter in the sun and the gold highlights suited my glowing complexion. I looked radiant and could only guess that it was happiness and sex that made me look as I did.

Mark arrived just as I was putting the finishing touches to my make-up, my dark brown eyes benefiting slightly from the lick of mascara that I applied to my long lashes.

He was dressed casually in linen trousers and a blue shirt, smelling of some wonderful aftershave and his hair freshly washed.

"We make a great couple!" he laughed as he held the car door open for me. "You look so beautiful tonight."

I smiled and thanked him as he negotiated the narrow lane that led from the villa to the main road. "Where are we going?"

"To a special place that I know you will love," he answered, smiling at me as he pulled out onto the main road that was busy with cars and lorries. "I guarantee it!"

It was only a short drive to the nearby Roman town with twisty narrow streets and tall shutttered houses that seemed to me to hold ancient secrets. I wondered how many people had lived behind their walls and how many stories they could tell.

We parked on the edge of the town and strolled into the centre past groups of children playing and old women chatting on their doorsteps. The heat of the day was waning and the smells of the town wafted on the still air and made me hungry.

"A drink first, in the square, and then dinner?" Mark asked as we settled ourselves into a seat outside a tiny bar, the waiters hurrying about with trays full of drinks and snacks.

I nodded in happy agreement as he ordered champagne cocktails and sighed happily. "I love this," I exclaimed as I watched the tourists mingle with the locals. "I wouldn't normally come here on my own so this is a bonus."

The conversation flowed easily as we swapped personal stories and histories, the events of the day somehow being avoided as we laughed and joked with each other. There was definitely chemistry between us and a relaxed sense of familiarity as well.

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12