All in a Day's Work

Story Info
An adult video producer films a guy and girl and joins in.
1.6k words
3.95
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hit the red button with the tip of my perfectly manicured nail. The actors instantly came alive. Hs darkly tanned hand trailing up her creamy white thigh was such a beautiful contrast. I saw her shiver at his touch and licked my lips in anticipation of the scene that was about to play out in front of me.

He leaned in and kissed her collarbone and continued up her neck trailing fiery kisses across her skin. As if anticipating where he would move her head automatically tilted back. She leaned herself back on her hands for support and her eyes closed. A soft moan escaped her lips as he flicked out his tongue to taste her skin.

He pulled the straps of her shirt down and replaced them with tiny kisses. She reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head tossing it over his head to the floor. He then unzipped her shirt and let it fall to the bed.

Eventually they were both undressed laying on the big fluffy king sized bed with red silk sheets. She pushed him back on the bed and straddled him leaning down and kissing him on the lips passionately letting her tongue wrap playfully around his before darting out to run across his slightly parted lips. She ran her fingers down his chest lingering on each of his already protruding nipples followed by her tongue and lips. He bucked against her when she started sucking on first one nipple then the next. When he was panting and moaning she started slowly licking her way down his torso and I found myself licking my lips again and rubbing my hands down my chest and over my stomach. I peeked in the camera to make sure it was trained on the couple on the bed so I didn't miss anything.

Just as I moved away from the camera she took him in her mouth and he let out a low hiss as she started to move her lips and tongue over his huge erect throbbing cock. I leaned back in the chair I was sitting in and spread my legs. My hand gently touched my soft thighs as I watched her licking up and down his long shaft.

I could see the muscles in his stomach tighten when she would hit a more pleasurable and sensitive spot. He thrusts his hands into her hair and tangled his fingers through the long soft strands. I slid my fingers inside my already wet pussy and began to slowly rub my clit. It didn't even surprise them when I started moaning myself. He started moaning more loudly and jerking while she continued to suck on him. His hands gripped her hair tighter to keep her head in place as he came in her mouth...she swallowed it all!

When his breathing and panting had calmed he pushed her back on the bed and took his turn tasting every inch of her voluptuous body. His tongue was all over her. Rough. Passionate. Sensual. And incredibly generous. He kissed her roughly and then went back to licking and kissing her luscious body, every plump curvy inch of it.

She tangled her hands in his hair to hold his face close to her body and guide him to her center where she desperately wanted him to pay some attention. As soon as his tongue delved in to the moist velvety petals of her sweet pussy she let out a loud moan. She started moaning and bucking against his mouth wrapping her long legs around his shoulders, and tightening her grip on his hair.

I started moving my fingers harder and faster on my throbbing clit increasing the pleasure I was giving myself. I was watching him tease her licking up and down slowly between the folds of her center and her beautiful face contorting in the pleasure that was evident in her moaning and gasping.

I could feel myself getting closer as her panting got deeper and more frequent. I knew she was getting close too and I knew he would keep going until she exploded in his mouth. I wanted to watch her cum as well as cum with her. Her whole body was tense and her legs were shaking and she was screaming and moaning for him not to stop. He was sucking and licking her clit faster and harder and even slipped a finger into her pussy. She was going to cum hard and I found that I wanted to be down there so I could lap up her sweet juices as she came.

She slipped in another finger and she started moaning louder. His mouth never left her clit. What pushed her over the edge though was when he added a third finger. Not to her pussy though but he slid it gently into her ass. As soon as he started moving that third finger she came almost instantly bucking against his mouth and screaming out in pleasure.

He slid his fingers out of her but continued to lick making her continue to cum. When she was experiencing so much intense pleasure that she thought she might literally explode he jumped up on his knees and sank his massive cock into her creamy wet pussy and started pounding her hard which sent her into another orgasmic frenzy causing her to dig her nails into his back as he continued to thrust inside her. Feeling her orgasm as her muscles tightened around his shaft, he let out a loud moan throwing his head back.

Still pleasuring myself I was about to get off again for the second time having come with her before. He leaned back on his legs and grabbed her hips pulling her to him and onto him thrusting deep inside her. She cried out in pleasure every time he drilled his cock deep inside her tight juicy pussy. I kept thinking how beautiful and sexy his dark skin and her creamy white skin looked entwined together.

He leaned back so that he could lay on his back taking her with him so that she sat perched on his rock hard cock making it go as deep as possible, causing them both to moan with pleasure. She placed both hands on his chest and began to ride him hard and fast. She threw her head back and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of him inside her.

When her head came up and her eyes opened she caught my eyes. She looked at me seductively with her gorgeous bright blue eyes and her long wavy red hair cascading down her back just making me wish I could wrap my fingers in it. She ran her tongue slowly across her pouty lip glossed lips and motioned me to come to her.

I unbuttoned my white button up blouse to expose my perky round breasts and slid off my panties from underneath my skirt. I hiked my skirt up a bit and crawled onto the bed positioning myself on my knees over his head so that he could eat me out while I made out with her. Her silky smooth tongue massaging mine and his massaging my clit made me instantly wetter and cry out in ecstasy.

She then surprised me by pushing me on the bed and licking my clit herself. I moaned out and grabbed the rumpled sheets on either side of me. I heard her moan into me as well as felt the vibration of her lips against my clit and looked up to see him pounding her from behind.

I could hear the wetness of her pussy as he thrust into her each time, and could feel the vibrations of her moans against my clit. I was in pure ecstasy. I could feel the sensations building up in the core of my body. My legs started shaking and my fingertips started turning white from gripping the sheets so tightly.

Finally release came in a wave of pleasurable sensation crashing again and again and again, racking through my body. She continued to lick my already throbbing clit lapping up all of my free flowing juices. Still she continued and still I screamed and shuttered until I was thrown into another mind shattering orgasm. Finally she stopped which I was thankful for because the pleasure was getting unbearable. I tried to calm myself as he was sliding in and out of her and reached around to play with her clit.

I reached down and played with the nipples on her perfectly round breasts. She scooted up the bed to kiss me and he followed suit and slammed back into her causing her to almost scream against my lips. I nibbled on her bottom lip and her breathing picked up signaling her building up to her final orgasm. I reached for her hands and slid them into my thick jet black wavy hair. I whispered for her to pull as hard as she needed to.

A moment later she cried out in pure pleasure as he made his final thrusts and she came all over his cock, pulling my hair and sank her teeth into the soft flesh of my left breast. He thrust in her hard and deep one last time as he let go and came inside her. He shuddered and moaned as every last drop of his seed flowed out of him and into her. She let out a few little whimpers as she slumped down curling against me.

I nodded to him and he got off the bed and stopped the video camera. I absentmindedly started playing with her hair and smiled to myself. It was time to clean up and go home for the day. It was definitely not the first time I had played a part in one of my own movies, but it's all in a day's work!!!