All in a Day's Work

Story Info
His slut caught goofing off.
1.4k words
4.29
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled when he walked into the room. Clearly caught goofing off and spinning around in my work chair, I bit my lower lip and grinned sweetly at him. I'm sure my green eyes were twinkling as I tried to look innocent. He just chuckled a bit and shook his head.

"So, this is what you do when I am not around, huh girl?" he asked.

Oh, dilemma, dilemma. I couldn't say no, I'd be a big fat liar. I didn't want to say yes because I really don't goof off all the time when he isn't around. I decided the happy middle that gave the safest and yet totally truthful answer would be best.

"Sometimes, Sir."

He took a few steps closer. I had to fight the urge to spin in my chair and crossed my feet on the floor instead. I was starting to get a very vulnerable feeling as he took a few more steps closer. It was only when he was looming over me that I remembered my skirt was pushed up around my waist. I guess my innocence went out the door right then.

"What were you doing?" he asked, his eyes drifting down over my body and landing at the top of my thighs.

I could feel the warm blush creep into my cheeks and wondered how I was going to get out of this.

I stammered a bit. "I.. I. well, I was.."

His brows lifted in obvious curiosity, doubt and encouragement for me to continue with my story.

"Well, Sir, it's just working here all day with you in such close proximity, I can't help but get turned on and I was, yes, well, I was.. Oh, you know!" I rambled out in a flustered and excited tone.

He walked around me and gave the back of my chair a firm spin. I giggled and caught myself before I toppled over. Just as quickly he reached out, put his big hand on my shoulder and stopped the spinning.

"You're basically telling me you have been playing with yourself and it is all my fault, correct?"

I was quiet for a few seconds. Yes, I did it again. My mouth just opens and then before I know it my foot is in it. Thank goodness my feet aren't stinky because they're always ending up in my mouth.

"It isn't your fault that I was playing with myself. No, no, Sir. But it is because of you that I was. I can't help it, it just happens. I think of you, my panties get wet, my belly flutters down deep and before I know it...."

He laughed. "Slut. So show me how you masturbate at work for me, because of me."

I spun my chair around so that I was facing my desk, away from him, and slowly slid my hand down between my legs, knowing full well that he really wanted to watch me.

He gave the chair a little kick and I was facing him. My face lit up in child-like delight at the silliness.

"Now show me like I said." His firm voice hit my inner core and I melted.

Slowly my right hand was slipping down into my panties, sliding beneath the little lace material, and a finger grazed over my clit. Rubbing in small circles, I was self-conscious with him mere inches from me and watching so intently.

He started talking, telling me about his day and how his mother wants us to come over on Tuesday for dinner. I was getting distracted and flustered. I wanted to remember what he was telling me, but his voice was sexy and soothing and sensual. I really just wanted to orgasm.

I let a couple fingers delve inside my warm pussy, stroking and caressing. My left hand grabbed the bottom hem of my skirt and pulled it up to my mouth and I bit the soft material. Soon my fingers were slipping in and out, rubbing my swelling clit and my body was arching.

At some point my body slid down in the chair until I was almost on my knees with my ass resting barely on the edge of my chair. Muttering and moaning, my fingers worked my clit with experience and expertise as I became a puddle of sweet wetness there before his eyes.

I felt myself getting closer and I just wanted that wonderful release. In the distance somewhere I heard him talking, encouraging me and telling me what a dirty slut I am.

My head fell back against the rest of the chair and I started squirming. Biting my skirt and moaning into the material, my fingers were moving faster and plunging deeper and harder into my pussy. It was there, just right there and I wanted it.

Suddenly his hand was in my hair, tangling into the thick mass and telling me to stop as he pulled me up from the chair. It hurt and caught me off guard. I whimpered in protest of not obtaining that orgasm I needed. Wanted. Okay, wanted. My green eyes widened and I looked up at him. My chest was heaving and my cheeks were hot and pink.

He pushed me to my knees in front of him and his cock was instantly in my face. God, he has a way of letting that beautiful thing spring free like magic. I started to speak and was instantly cut off by him shoving my face into his groin and his cock down my throat, gagging me.

"Nasty little cocksucker, you don't need to talk and you certainly aren't going to cum again today."

His hand was still in my hair and he started pulling and pushing me on and off his cock. I could feel the wetness on my panties building. His hips were thrusting and he continued gagging me. Spit was dripping from my mouth, down my chin and onto my thighs and skirt.

I started stroking his cock with my left hand and tried to gain control of the actions. His cock was soaked and it made it easy for my hand to slide quickly over it, stroking it as he became harder in my hand. That didn't work for long.

"Hands off, sugar slut."

My hands fell down and my fingers were quickly digging into my thighs.

He was raping my mouth and having very little mercy. The make up I so delicately put on this morning was soon smeared as mascara ran down my cheeks mixing with the tears.

Both of his hands cupped my head and helped me work my pretty little mouth on his cock. His hips began moving faster and goose bumps ran over my body. I loved his cock and especially when it was inside my mouth. I couldn't wait for his release.

He was soon buried as far as he could down my throat and he was thrusting fast and hard. I had drool dripping and puddling and my hair was sticking to my face in places. My tongue was trying to swirl around his shaft, but it was difficult to do with the way he was gagging me and fucking my mouth.

I heard him grunt a few times and make some unintelligible noises just as he rammed his thick dick hard in my mouth, gripped my hair with force and exploded. I swallowed and gulped, almost purring as he fed me and held my head there for a few minutes.

He pushed me away and off of him. I landed on my rear and looked up at him, giggling a bit. My hair was a bit of a mess from his hand tangling it, black smeared down my cheeks and a look of obvious contentment lit up my face. I started to attempt to smooth down my hair.

"Leave it. And get back to work, harlot." he said with a playful grin.

I started for my chair, stopped and turned back to him, shifting a bit.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Please, may I have a kiss?"

He chuckled. "You think I want to kiss that dirty mouth?"

I nodded my head fast, smiling. "Oh, yes, Sir!!"

His fingers tapped his lips in approval and I quickly kissed him, surprised when he pulled me to him and held me there in a passionate kiss for a few seconds. Breaking the kiss, he spun me around, slapped my ass and sent me on my way.

That is how my afternoon should go every single day. Now I just have to find that bossman again. Oh, work.. yes, work, that's what I'm supposed to be doing.