All in a Day's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the sofa on my back with Alex on top of me. We were face to face and I hooked my knees over her thighs so we were both exposed and accessible to Billy. Alex was kissing me again as Billy moved into position and lined his sizeable cock up with her pussy. I could see over her shoulder as he began to push it in and it looked hot. His dick looked like a pipe as he rubbed the head up and down her lips, willing them to open just a little more. His hand held the base and with steady pressure he worked the head into her. Alex's mouth stopped kissing me and fell open, her head drooping as he split her over the fat head of his cock. He was staring down intently as he watched it slowly sink into her. I was transfixed by the site and Alex was groaning as he pushed it in some, and then pulled out a little. Working deeper and deeper into her, her pussy looked stretched out from Billy's immense cock and she moaned loudly. I pulled her ass cheeks apart as I watched him feed three-quarters into her pink cunt before starting to pick up the pace.

All Alex could manage to do was to bury her head next to mine as she came to terms with the size of the cock in her pussy. Her pussy lips clung to the thick shaft as he began to fuck her with the full length. He grabbed her hips and slammed it into her as hard and as deep as he could muster. I could feel the impact through her and she flung her head back and cried out. He held onto her tightly as he impaled her with another full-length stroke knocking the wind from her. Over and over he fed his long cock into her, bottoming out with each controlled thrust. He grabbed her hair and twisted it around his hand, pulling her head back as he fucked her savagely. My feet flailed wildly in the air as he bred her on top of me. Her face was contorted with a mix of agony and ecstasy as he used her hole for his pleasure.

"You like that don't you?" He spat at Alex as she grunted loudly with each deep impact.

"You like that big fucking dick in your cunt don't you?" He said hammering her distended pussy.

"You're going to cum all over this fat cock aren't you; go on then, fucking cum!" Billy bellowed at her as her mouth babbled incoherent words and sounds in front of my face.

He let her hair go and grabbed her hips tightly as he speared his dick into her audibly wet cunt with deep, intense jabs. Alex's mouth opened wide as an animalistic roar spewed from her throat. Her last resolve dissolving as her orgasm crashed through her. Without missing a beat Billy pulled his cock from her gaping pussy and dropped to his knees as Alex collapsed on top of me. I felt the pressure of his cock as it was pushed against my outer lips and I was suddenly snapped wide open as he drove it into me. White hot pain seared through my distended pussy as it struggled to accommodate his immense thickness. As I felt it begin to fill me completely I began to panic. I realised I was about to be fucked relentlessly and I was trapped underneath Alex's crumpled body. Billy's hands grabbed my feet and pushed them back towards my shoulders causing his long dick to gain maximum penetration. Each of his strokes bottomed out inside me sending waves of discomfort through my belly and causing me to cry out. My pussy was searing from being stretched so wide but as he drilled into me, again and again, I felt a fire begin to grow inside me.

His cock felt massive and made me feel so helpless. I began to enjoy the pain. I could feel his big, tight balls crash into my asshole with each thrust and his grip on my feet tightened as he fucked me as hard as he could. Alex was kissing the side of my neck as I felt my orgasm build. A smash of red hot heat swept through me from my belly and into my head and pussy at the same time. I screamed in triumph so loudly I felt silly, but I could not contain it. Billy stabbed his cock into my depths only a few more times before he too expelled a roar as he released his seed into me. I could feel his cum explode into me in four long spurts, flooding my cunt completely. He finished with a few light thrusts before sliding from me, a river of cum flowing from me and onto the sofa. My pussy was parted wide and bright red in anger from the thrashing it had just taken but it felt good. It felt very good indeed.

Billy had collapsed on the carpet. His chest heaving and his cock slick from the mess it had just created inside both of us ladies. Alex had managed to roll herself off me and lay on her back next to me, her head resting next to mine. Both of us were covered in a light sheen of sweat and we both were having trouble standing up.

"So does this change anything between us?" Alex purred into my ear.

I turned to look at her. Her hair a tangled mess, her lips swollen, makeup smeared.

"It definitely does" I whispered back. "But only for the better..."

12