All in a Week Ch. 02

Story Info
An interesting awakening & attraction.
991 words
4.5
10.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilliz
lilliz
3 Followers

Evening of Day 1

Sammie awoke to the familiar feeling of strong arms wrapped around her and a hard cock pressed into her tummy. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself entangled with Oz, who was fast asleep. Panic hit her, she loved this feeling too much to stay like this. It felt so right but she didn't want it, not with Oz! She moved away slightly and felt his arms tighten around her. How could she get away and avoid any embarrassment? She had no time to puzzle over this for at that precise moment, his gold eyes snapped open. For half a second, she froze, her mind thinking wildly, not knowing what else to do, her eyes flashed shut. She lay perfectly still, hoping he hadn't seen the movement.

"Sammie, open your eyes." His voice murmured, his breath hot on her ear. A slight shiver ran through her but a buried stubbornness surfaced as her eyes remained closed.

"Sam, I'm the one with the hard on, I should be the one refusing to open my eyes!" He said, his teeth grazing the curve of her neck. She snapped her eyes open.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" She asked, her eyes flashing. He grinned as she shoved herself away from him with such force that she nearly fell off the bed.

"What's the big deal? Your overreacting." He said reaching out and tucking a stray lock of bronze hair behind her ear.

"Quit." She muttered, brushing his hand away. He frowned, than suddenly, you could see it dawn on him.

"Wow." He said, a surprised smile crawling across his face.

"What?" She snapped.

"There was something more there." He stated, watching her closely.

"Don't be ridiculous!" She said, standing up and avoiding his gaze. He raised an eyebrow at her sarcastically as if to ask "Is that so?" She turned and wordlessly went into the bathroom where the distinctive sound of the lock gave a click.

Sam stood leaning against the inside of the door, breathing hard. Oz? Lil' Ozzy? She thought confused. Could there be something more there? She bit her lip as she turned the shower on full blast. She slowly stripped off all her clothes, letting her mind run over the possibilities. She stepped in and let the fiery water beat down on her body. She let out a breath realizing that she was sexually and physically tense.

"What is wrong with me?" She murmured brushing her jaw length, black hair out of her eyes. Is this just me trying to get a substitute boyfriend? she questioned herself leaning her head back , letting the water drench her hair and face.

Oz stood in the kitchen waiting for his toast to pop up and Sam to come to him. She had never acted like this before and it was bothering him. They had always been very frank with each other. He sighed and sat on the counter. Why had she asked him to sleep in her bed with her, if something like this would bother her? He asked silently, frustrated. His toast popped up and he pulled himself out of his revere to hop off the counter and butter it.

"Ozzy." Sam almost whispered from the doorway. He turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, her eyes downcast "I just kinda freaked."

"But why? It's just me." Oz said, taking a bite of his toast

"Cause one moment you're just Oz, next thing I know, I'm thinking of you as the hot guy, who is in my bed with his arms around me and a good size hard-on." She said softly, a blush slowly climbing her cheeks.

"OK." He said simply, as if that settled it completely

"And what the hell were you doing to my neck?" She burst out. A grin broke across his face.

"What can I say? I'm horny as hell and I felt like flirting!" He said almost challengingly. She laughed, releasing what was left of the tension in the air.

*

Oz stood up and stretched with a glance at the credits that still ran on the TV screen.

"Well I'm going to have to head back out to the farm soon, want me to take any messages out for mum or pop?" He asked. Sam considered for a moment, than a half smile spread across her face.

"They don't really need me at the shop this week... can I come with?" She asked softly. His mouth fell open.

"Are you serious? Of course you can, they would love to see you!" A grin flashed across her face as she popped up off the couch.

"Awesome! just let me pull some stuff together and call Abby to tell her I won't be coming in to work!"

*

An hour later Sam threw a duffel bag into Oz's back seat.

"Ready!" She said flashing him a brilliant smile.

"Grab your sleeping bag." He said, a smile playing across his lips. She threw him a questioning look but when he just smiled, she ran back inside. Oz let out the grin he had been suppressing. While Sam had been packing he had called his father and told him he would be taking the scenic route home and not to expect him until late morning. he had failed to mention that Sam would be with him. It would be nice to surprise them for once. Oz smiled as he saw Sam's lithe little body hurrying down the stairs, black hair flipping in the wind, green eyes sparkling with happiness. I haven't seen her like this since we were kids. Oz thought. Sam threw herself into the car.

"Are you going to explain to me why I just climbed half way under my bed to get this?" She asked, throwing the sleeping bag into the backseat.

"You'll see." He said, his whiskey eyes laughing as he started the car.

lilliz
lilliz
3 Followers