All In My Head

Story Info
Who was her secret dream lover?
1.4k words
3.67
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands roaming over her breasts again, they were strong, but so cold.

Caressing the soft body below in ways not known before, teasing relentlessly as they slid down the generous curve of a hip.

The breath in her ear was always hot and filled with an unnamable lust, that primal growl that came from this delightful intruder's throat each time he paid her a visit.

But why was it always at night?

She didn't have the time or mind to care as the hand found her warm treasure.

Using one finger to gently stroke up and down the bare lips of her pussy, gliding almost painfully before running the slender digit inside her warmth, feeling the slick heat of her arousal as it escalated.

Her hips came up to meet the soft strokes of her unknown lover, sweat pouring down her breasts in little streams as the moans came freely.

Taking his finger out of her pussy and bringing it to his mouth, he licked the juices from it slowly, savoring the taste of the young woman who was at his mercy.

She whimpered at the loss of contact, but was reassured as his husky voice met her ear.

"Soon little one, you will know what true pleasure is."

With those words she awoke from her feverish sleep, sweaty and wet with anticipation, but always feeling as though it were all just a dream.

For months now, this same man always came to her in her sleep, quietly taking her body and stripping it naked, not once had she complained.

Her dreams soon became more detailed,all his touches more intimate, his words more cryptic.

It made her blood simmer.

But she did not know how to make her dreams progress or cease.

Her daytime life had taken a nose dive.

At work she could do nothing but think of the moment when her eyes would close and she would hear and feel him again.

On the other hand she desperately wished to excell in her work, make something of her life.

Coming from a small hillbilly town where all the girls her age were already married for the second time and had five kids was what spurred her on to do greater things than just be another baby machine for a drunken idiot who would never appreciate her.

All of her friends had married straight out of school or had been knocked up after one date.

"Poor dopes..." she thought absently as she filed away another large stack of paper work.

Hours later, she peered up at the wall clock to find that she had worked late for once.

"Well I hope my lover isn't too angry with me for being late." she mused as she gathered her things and went to the elevator.

A short ride and a ding signaling that the elevator had hit the parking garage and she was walking to her car parked at the far end of the deck.

She walked briskly, the night air chilling her through her silk blouse, making her nipples stand out through the lace of her bra.

A shuffling noise behind her stopped her in her tracks.

She turned to see who or what was on the deck with her, but could find nothing.

Shrugging and blaming her over active imagination, she continued on her way.

Then the more distinct sound of footfalls at an almost hurried pace.

She whirled around in time to be snatched around the waist roughly and thrown to the concrete floor.

This time, a set of gloved hands reached down and ripped her blouse away, buttons scattering in all directions.

"Hold still bitch and I won't kill you!" A hoarse voice commanded.

She held still for a moment before trying to knee the thug in the balls.

It half worked as he tightened up and shifted to the side.

She kicked at him again and dug the hell of her pump into his calf.

She jumped up and ran quickly to her car, fumbling with the keys for only a moment before getting in and locking the doors.

The man was pissed and came at her, pounding against the door, screaming obscenities at her.

he stopped for a second and when she looked to see him, his gloved fist smashed something heavy through her window.

She recoiled as shards of glass sprayed all around her.

She heard the man growling, mumbling, then ...gurgling?

She did not get the chance to see what had stopped her attacker as everything went black.

~~

She awoke in a hospital bed, her boss sitting next to her in a chair, wringing his hands.

He was a wealthy, but kind man in his seventies.

He strived to have the best life had to offer and expected nothing but hard work and integrity from all his employees.

Now he sat with the look only a grieving father would over their own child.

"Sir?" she spoke softly.

He looked up in relief and happiness, clasping his hand over hers.

It was explained to her that her attacker was found dead, lying right next to her car with his throat brutally slashed open and that she was passed out in the car.

Police were investigating as to who caused the attacker's death.

Not long after she was released, the police came and questioned her.

She gave them all the information she remembered, but still felt slightly useless.

A female officer reassured her that everything would be alright and that she was doing a great job.

She smiled weakly and asked to be exscused as she was feeling tired.

The officer's left her alone and she went to her bedroom.

The one place she felt safe now, in this room, on this bed.

She knew that once her eyes closed, he would be there and at this moment, she needed him.

Heavy eyelids closed as if on cue and she drifted away into a dark state.

Soon enough his breath was on her ear again, arms encircling her waist.

"You are tired, you need to rejuvenate." He whispered.

"Yes..." she weakly replied.

His hand came up to run in her hair, straightening the tangled strands, running his finger tips down to the base of her neck.

She moaned lightly and let her head fall back against a hard shoulder.

His hand continued its righteous path down to her left breast where two fingers gently pinched and tugged on the pink nipple.

Her body went hot and pliant and his hand's ministrations continued over to the right nipple, enclosing the entire globe to knead the soft flesh.

"I can help you little one..." he purred.

She moaned.

"All you have to do is say yes." he continued.

Both of his hands came to rest on her hips as he pulled her into him, pressing their lower halves together.

She felt his erection through his clothes and it incited her to grind her hips against him in need.

He chuckled a little and brought a hand around to smack her in her voluptuous ass.

A small squeal slipped out of her mouth as she brought her arms up above her head.

His hands once again found their way to her inviting pussy.

He stroked the outer lips as before, but his time pressed two fingers into her core, feeling her wetness and desiring to pleasure her until she screamed, then he would have his moment.

He pressed his fingers in slowly creating a delicious friction inside her body.

She threw her head back and moaned aloud, her body temperature rising with each thrust his fingers made.

She heard his growling, it made her shudder, remembering the man who had tried to rape her.

The growling became a soft kind of purring as her dream lover turned her to face him, encircling her for a moment in his arms.

"I am sorry that rogue tried to harm you, but I took care of him for you, he won't ever touch another woman again." he said lowly.

She snapped to attention.

How had he known about the attacker if he was in her dreams?

Suddenly she no longer felt safe with this person, this man in her head.

She pushed away from him and backed away, her eyes glistening with unread fear and unrealized passion.

He stood resolutely still, like a stone in a cemetary and merely held his arms open for her to return.

When she did not return, he gestured by taking a step towards her.

She backed away again and turned to run in any direction she could just so she woke up.