All in the Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Flint rolled his hips in one grinding rotation and Kane shut eyes from the stinging arousal erupting in his groin and burning up his entire body.

Kane half hissed and half growled. "You know that the only way to flush the poison is to have sex, not just some jerking off right? It's all or nothing."

Flint scowled at him. "Dude I know."

"No Flint." Ignoring the burn in his cock, Kane added, "You tell me right here and right now that this is something you consent to."

The young soldier gave him a steady look that was more a glare than anything else.

"Don't have much of a choice now do I?"

"Flint!"

The younger huffed, "Yes, I consent."

His son rolled his hips again and pressed their erections together with unforgiving pressure.

"I ain't dying here." The boy whispered again into his ear and then yanked both their boxers down, freeing the cocks into the open air.

We ain't dying here.

Then his son grounded down again and Kane's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he bit his lips till they bled.

+

It was a strange experience as they stripped off their clothes.

The sex pollen made their bodies desire immediate skin-on-skin contact with a raging need that bordered on the ludicrous, however the functional parts of their minds that moved separately from the primal urges seemed to find the entire ordeal awkward and strange.

Trying to remember what to do when prepping for anal intercourse, Kane moved his hand to the younger man's ass to loosen the opening but stopped immediately when Flint flinched back.

"What's wrong?" Kane asked, snatching his hand away.

"You don't need to do that."

The older man frowned. "Boy, this isn't going to pleasant if I don't prep you properly."

There was an odd look on the boy's face. "Look, you just don't need to alright." The boy's suddenly looked embarrassed. "Because I already prepped myself before you woke up."

The captain blinked and suddenly imagined the jaded young man opening himself up with his fingers for the sole purpose of being taken. Normally that wouldn't be Kane's kink at all but he blamed the pollen for making his cock ache furiously at the idea.

His son reached under the bed and fished out a bottle from his combat gear.

"We don't have any lube but this gun oil works just fine."

Kane watched as Flint warmed the oil between his hands, an oddly considerate thing to do before lathering his father's shaft under the firm slide of his hand. The older man breathed sharply through his teeth as he watched the boy rub his cock till it was slick and wet.

It was ridiculous. The captain hadn't been this ready to cum so fast since he was a teenager and it was just a hand job.

The boy was efficient with his movements and made no exaggerated and wasteful action even in sex, just like he did when fighting or anything else Kane observed his son do. So it took little to no time for Flint to straddle his hips and line the head of his cock to the entrance.

But the boy stopped before going any further.

Kane watched as a faint tremble ran down his son's arms and suddenly touched the young man thighs and rubbed soothing circles into the flesh.

"Have you done this before? With a man I mean." Kane asked quietly, afraid any loud sounds would scare the boy off.

There was a pause and then Flint reluctantly shook his head. "No." He looked at his father and asked, "Have you?"

Kane shook his head as well. "No."

A sudden and unexpected breathy laugh escaped out of his Flint's mouth.

"The blind leading the blind eh?"

Kane agreed with grim amusement.

There was a moment where they both stared at each other with odd little smiles, unsure whether to laugh or cry at their extremely unusual predicament. Then the moment passed and Flint began to lower his body into his father's cock.

The mushroom head went in first but it took a good minute for Flint to move again after that. The boy hissed as he continued the descent, his arms shaking and his eyes shut tight. Kane all the while rubbed comforting strokes up and down the boy's hips and back, his arms unaccustomed to gentle soothing movements when they were usually used to maim and kill but it seemed to help so he continued.

Then after five minutes, Flint was fully seated in his father's lap.

They both felt so completely undone.

Kane hissed and didn't dare to move.

Too tight. Too Tight.

Then Flint began to move.

+

Flint preferred to bottom from the top, he had more control that way and he refused to be degraded any further then he already was by being pinned face down into the mattress like a dog.

But any and all pride went right out the window when his father began to thrust upwards into him and the pain slowly bloomed into blinding pleasure. It wasn't supposed to actually feel good, Flint complained in his head. But then again, wasn't it the sex pollen's job to drive them into a mating frenzy?

And it wasn't just Flint. His father gripped his hips as he guided his son's body up and down onto his cock, the pace slow but quickly swelling into a rapid tempo.

"D-does it still hurt?" Kane suddenly gasped out.

Flint slammed him hips back down again and choked out a reply.

"N-n-no!" the younger man answered as he tried to suck in air. "It's f-fine."

"Just fine?" Kane suddenly asked in a husky tone as he ground upwards with shocking pressure.

Flint's thighs trembled.

"S-shut up man. Just keep doing whatever the fuck you're doing." The man's son hissed out in between bounces. "And wipe that stupid grin off your face."

His father just responded by increasing the pace of his pelvic thrusts, the girth of his cock stretching Flint's ass a little more every time their hips met with a rude slap.

At some point Kane reached up and gave his son's penis a few experimental pumps and with barely a warning, Flint's body stopped altogether and orgasmed all over his father's hand.

"Shit." The boy cried when the last spurt of cum streamed down his abs.

"Are you alright?" Kane managed to ask while he continued to piston into his son's body.

The boy couldn't talk as the sex pollen flared inside his body with burning pulses.

"Flint?"

Kane's son made some intangible sound as he looked down at his cock and found it still rock-hard and swollen. Wasn't it over yet?

His father suddenly made as strange sound and before Flint could register what was happening, Kane flipped his son onto his back and increased the punishing pace of his thrusts while holding the boy's legs up.

After a particularly bruising grind, Kane tensed up and with a growl, he came inside his son.

+

That should have been the end of it. But it wasn't.

The pollen was more potent then they both expected and after their first ejaculation their cocks didn't soften. In fact it became more agitated and more red as the seconds passed and soon they found themselves rutting against each other with barely even a minute break.

It became obvious that they would have to fuck more than once.

But instead of one round, it took another seven.

They both stayed in that room for the next hour and managed to hit nine orgasms during that time. They were both tired but an unnatural strength was driving Kane and Flint into flushing the poison out of the system.

So father and son stayed in that room and fucked till the rain stopped and the sun was high up in the sky. They didn't kiss and they didn't talk but they understood each other for the first time by listening to their and bodies and each other's breathy moans.

+

It was almost high noon when Flint and Kane started to feel the poison slowly moving and purging out of their systems.

Flint was flayed out on the bed with his legs bouncing back and forth by his ears as his body writhed beneath the pressure of his father's penis pushing inside him at a rapid pace. His cock was rubbed raw between their stomachs and he could only hope to remain conscious as his body gripped onto his father's organ with a carnal need that embarrassed him.

"Holy fuck!" The younger man groaned for the tenth time as he came again.

He actually did pass out with guttural wail ripping from his throat as body shook in violent tremors from his full-body orgasm, his limbs shaking and his eyes rolling into the back of his head. His back arched off the bed, and then he did it again three more times as he ejaculated in heavy bursts, flinging the milky fluid on the wall behind his head.

By that point, Flint could barely speak, his voice choking in his throat as tried to suck air around the burning in his stomach.

"Orgasms aren't supposed to feel like that." The boy mumbled, barely coherent.

He distantly noticed his father above him, hammering his red girth into his body like it was the only thing he knew how to do.

He saw his father looking down at him with a strange expression on his face, it almost looked like distant wonder as he watched his son convulse as another orgasm exploded out of his boy body.

Flint's legs quivered and vibrated as it wrapped around his father's waist.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." The young man chanted.

He was so tired but he couldn't stop and just when he thought they might be finished, something strange happened.

+

The captain could feel it a strange swelling in his groin.

"Kane?"

He looked down at his son blinking up at him in confusion, a red flush crawling up his cheeks as the boy gasped in surprise.

"...What the fuck?" Flint suddenly gasped but this time he choked a little. "You're...it's...it's getting..." another wail and the young man's hands fisted around the sullied bedsheet. "Is it growing!?"

Kane looked down at his body and began to notice a curious tingling and his groin started to feel tight.

Shit. It really was growing.

His son's hole was stretching more than before - red and pink with tension - he couldn't see his penis because it was buried inside his son's body, but he could feel it. He could feel his cock horrifically and impossibly getting larger - pushing and filling the small space inside his son.

"Dad!"

The boy was panting and writhing and a panicked look started to crawl onto the young man's face.

Startled, Kane realised Flint actually called his dad.

"W-what's happening!?"

It had to be the pollen. He was going to kill that bitch when all this was said and done.

But for now Kane leaned closer till his forehead touched his son's shoulder and suddenly he could feel an unnatural instinct suddenly whispering to him at the back of his head. Keep going, keep fucking. It was a command he couldn't resist.

So he did just that.

His son threw his head back in a silent scream as his father gripped his hips and with one swift movement and impaled him till the boy's body flung itself into the headboard.

From there the older man piston his hard organ into his son's body, unable to stop or comprehend his cock still swelling inside.

Keep moving. Keep pushing. Keep breeding.

The man pushed his own confused thoughts out of the way when he realised the sound coming from beneath him.

His son was crying.

Through his heated haze something snapped and he touched the boy's face.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he hushed into his child's ear. "I...I can't stop."

"It's - it's too big!" his son gasped. "It's getting bigger!"

"I know." Kane panted. "I know but I can't stop it." I don't know how!

That's when he noticed it.

His son's stomach was...bulging.

They both blinked down at the strange shape protruding from inside Flint's body and they both realised what it was.

"That...that's..." his son's eyes were wide and glassy with lust and pain and confusion.

"Shit." was all Kane could manage.

His organ had grown to the length of his forearm and the girth was almost as thick as his son's neck. That couldn't be possible. That wasn't possible.

"...it stopped growing." Kane managed to croak out as he tried to gain control over himself.

"How?" his son looked back at him. "How is this happening? How haven't I been torn?"

The older man decided to test something.

He gently moved and they both watched with a mixture of horror and freaky sort of lust as the thing moved underneath his son's skin.

"Oh my god." his son gasped with unexpected heat. "I can feel it moving. I see it moving and I'm going crazy. This is officially the weirdest shit that's ever happened."

The boy was panting harder than before, his eye never leaving the cock bulging and swelling from underneath the muscles of his stomach.

Kane suddenly notice there was too much slick and slime oozing out of his son's backside, a deluge of clear, warm fluid coating his insides as well as the outside, almost like the slick that covered the walls of female vaginas.

"Something's happening with your insides."

"No shit!"

"No...I mean something came out." Kane swiped some of the cleat liquid and rubbed it into his son's chest.

"What the hell is that?"

"Natural lube?" The man responded as he continued to gently thrust in small pushes. "And your skin seems to be more...elastic. Reckon that's why you haven't torn anything."

The boy fell back on his back and sighed while trying to desperately compartmentalize.

"Well, thank fuck for that then." Flint sobbed suddenly unsure what to say or do.

"Does it still hurt?" his father asked still managing to sound worries while vibrating with lustful energy.

"No...no something's happening. I can't..." The suddenly his son started to shake and move on his own. "I can't stop my hips, I need...I need...I need..."

His father pushed just a little deeper, watching his cock bulge and shift in his son's stomach.

He didn't think it was appealing. No he didn't but...

"What do you need?" Kane whispered into the boy's ear, his lust suddenly surging back with a viciousness that nearly floored him.

"Oh god!"

The Flint suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around his father's neck and sat himself down into his father's lap without ever breaking connection with Kane's oversized shaft.

Then Flint began to bounce with wild recklessness.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" he swore into his father's ear.

The young soldier suddenly slammed his entire body weight into his father's lap, impaling himself and his stomach protruding almost grotesquely as he sat fully seated on his father's throbbing organ. His head was thrown back and his eyes wide with shock.

"I can't. Dad. Fuck! Hurry! Do something for fuck sake!"

The older captain frowned as he began to thrust. "What's happening?

"I don't know! Just stop talking and..."

His son's eyes widened impossibly and the next moment his was screaming.

Ah. The older man realised it in between his haze of lust.

Prostate.

The boy roughly pushed his father on his back without a single word or explanation and snapped hips up and down at a frenzied pace, feeling the overwhelming girth of his father new size. The young man rode Kane desperately trying to find the spot inside him with an almost animal single-mindedness.

"Slow down boy."

"Can't." was all his son could squeeze out in between gasps.

Then he bounced back and forth and tried moving his hips in a circular motion till finally, finally, Flint found it. His father's gigantic girth pressed itself against the prostate at a sweet angle and it sent the young man wailing and arching his back.

"There!"

The older man obliged and grabbed the boy's hips and thrusted up.

His son started wailing and his thighs started shaking.

Kane's body could feel pre-orgasmic heat pooling viciously in his belly and his cock throbbed painfully. He felt like he couldn't stay inside his son's body without bursting and then his cock started to vibrate and swell again.

His son was a writhing mess of nerves and drooling onto the pillow as his father slammed and again and again in his body.

"Dad..." his son's voice was weak his eyes were glazed. "Something's happening again..."

The boy shuddered as the man screwed his son into oblivion. He could feel it too.

"Dad..."

His son started to rub the protruding impression of his father's penis through the skin of his swelling stomach.

The sight was shredding the older man's mind into pieces.

"Dad..."

Stop saying my name like that, his father snapped viciously in his mind.

Flint kept squeezing his father's cock through the bulge of stomach as the older man plowed his pulsing cock in again and again. He could feel it all peeking to a white, blinding light.

"DAD!"

Kane snapped his hips one last time into the wet mess of a boy beneath him and growled low and impossibly deep. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't move and all he could do was grunt in agony and pleasure and finally, FINALLY his cock exploded.

Hot, sticky, warmth flooded both of them as semen began to spray out of both of them.

Flint was convulsing in uncontrollable tremors as a full-body orgasm tore through his limbs wave after wave till nothing but a whimpering, moaning sound escaped from his son's gaping mouth.

The older man's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body went on fire.

+

An age later, when both of them were spent, the older man propped himself off his son and looked down at the boy's face.

Lazy and tired, his son opened his heavy eye-lids and looked at his father with wonder and disbelief.

"Were okay now?" The younger man whispered, his voice nearly gone.

His father brushed his son's hair away with shaky fingers, unsure and unfamiliar with such a gentle movement.

"Yes." Kane brushed his fingertips across his son's eyelids and his flush cheeks. "Yes, I think so."

They both could feel that their bodies were no longer heavy with lust and poison.

They were going to live.

Suddenly Flint smiled with all his teeth and whispery laugh escaped his throat so unabashedly full of glee and relief.

His father though the boy looked like sunlight after heavy rain.

"You're beautiful."

He didn't mean to say it and he had to push away a sudden feeling of embarrassment when his son locked eyes with him.

Without much thought, Flint reached up and brushed his warm fingers against his father's lips.

"Thank you." The boy-soldier offered with an uncharacteristically unsure smile. "For following me here when you didn't need to. For saving my life."

"Always." And he meant it.

His father suddenly went still and hissed.

"Kane, what's wrong?"

"It's..."

They both looked down where they were still connected. The older man's penis was lodged deep in his son and seemed for all intent and purposes happy to stay in there.

"I can't take it out."

"Seriously? Where stuck?" the son watched with something akin to awe as his stomach was swollen with cum. "Shit how much did you come?"

"Sorry, I..."

"What?" the boy started to feel movement inside him. "What wrong, you're sweating."

"Baby, I think I know how to get out of you but I need to go back to normal first."

The boy hissed when his father moved. "How, I thought...I thought we were finished?"

His father's stomach started to clench with convulsions.

"Can you handle another load?" he gritted out in pain. "I think there's only one more left."

"Seriously?" his son asked incredulously. "We've already came like sixteen times. How the hell do you have one more left? And look at my stomach! It's huge! I don't think I can fit any more cum inside me right now."