All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands pulled at her breasts kneading them like bread dough. "Oh baby. That's so-o good-d." The last word, more than the one before it, dragged out in a slow, rolling moan while thrusting her crotch against his face. Her pussy over his lips and against his chin. "Oh ... oh," she began as she neared an orgasm even faster than he did. "Yeah-h, yeah." Then she fell limp and enjoyed the feelings as they waned.

"It'd be a shame to be able to do that all the time," she teased as she sat upright. "Goddamn-n, that was nice." Her hands wrapped around his stump and she began to fondle. "How'd you get so lucky?" Her lips kissed along the scar, nipped at the cock head, then returned to the stump. "Tell me." Her fingers wrapped around the cock and began to slide though the still wet goo. She adjusted her position and rested her face against the thigh, and watched as she alternately fondled the cock and stump.

"Why?" He let her play in silence for a few minutes. "My uncle's a surgeon, there've been others like him in the family over the years. I don't exactly know how it started, but several generations ago we began to have amputations in our early twenties."

She sucked the semi-flaccid cock between her lips and fondled his stump.

"At first...." he started and became silent for a while.

"Eventually, spouses would choose to...." Again, silence. The erection returned inside her mouth. "Oh, oh, baby," he groaned in a low tone.

She sat up leaving her hand lightly on his stump. "So, only family members?"

"And new spouses have...."

"Really? Such a wonderful pledge of love." She looked into his eyes for a moment. "I'm a little older than you, not much, a year or two. I'm not beautiful, not ugly. I wish I could be ... wish we could...."

"Shhh." His finger rested over her lips as he quieted her. "Thelma, you are perfect. Don't put yourself down." They watched each other and smiled. He leaned forward and let their lips play together. Their tongues enjoyed trading between mouths.

He stopped first and pulled back slightly. "I've never known anyone like you."

"Good ... same for me. I've known someone like you would show up one day."

"Glad you waited." He laughed then pecked at her lips a few times. "Just a day we've known each other. Hardly enough to...."

Now it was her turn to put her fingers across his lips. "Quiet Jack." She shook her head and smiled. "Say the words ... and I'll follow."

"But you'd have to...."

She pushed her fingers against his lips again. "Don't worry. I've always wanted to be like this." She tugged at his stump. "Just like this." She kissed him for a while. "And I loved sucking your cock." She giggled. "And you sucked me nicely."

"I must say this all ... ah, nice. That not adequate."

"Let's go have dinner then come back here so we can suck and fuck all night long."

"Really?" Jack asked still not quite believing all he was hearing; yet wanting too.

"Really. I want to make it so you can't stand to leave in a few days ... without me.

-

Paul's older sister, Patty, pushed her hands against the wheel rims of her bright yellow sports wheelchair with the wire wheels slightly canted inward. Nick crutched along side as they made their way across the drive. Paul, Jean, and Amy stepped from the car leaving the doors open.

"Where's Jack?" Patty asked as she wrapped her hands around Jean's waist.

"He's found a woman," Amy said with a mildly grumpy tone as she hugged Nick.

"Is it serious?"

"It must be. They ... they are flying to see Uncle Robert."

"He'll do a good job. He always finishes a stump so neatly," Nick said. "Patty, show them your new stump."

"Later. They're going to be here for a few days. They look a little travel weary."

"Come on in. We've got beer or I could mix up some REAL drinks," Nick said.

"Whiskey straight up would hit the spot," Amy roared, her fist shoved against her waist. "Been in the car forever."

"When are you going to find someone?" Nick asked as he patted her back.

"Don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't even know if I want a guy or a gal."

"Go for the gal," Patty quipped under her breath then looked around to see if anyone heard her.

"What?" Nick shot back, then laughed. "Hell, BI is the only way. Right Paul?"

Paul nodded and pecked at Nick's lips.

"I'm going to take a nap," Amy said and walked down the hallway. She shut the door and removed her clothes as she walked around the room. In front of the tall dressing mirror, she stopped and looked at herself. The short remnant of her left arm moved about, up and towards the front, and then dropped back down. "Cool," she mumbled aloud and fondled a breast for a moment. A knock on the door startled her slightly, "Yes?"

The doorknob turned and the door pushed open. Patty rolled her wheelchair in and pushed the door closed behind her. She stopped by the bed and swung her hips, devoid of thigh, forward landing on the mattress. "You're looking good. I like the naked look." She grinned and leaned back on one arm for balance.

"Thanks, been a long few days since Jack and Thelma left." She walked to the bed and sat next to Patty. Her only arm wrapped around Patty and pulled her close. "You're such a good friend."

"Likewise. You've been my favorite, you know." Patty twisted around so she faced Amy. Her hands held Amy's shoulders as she paused to stare into her eyes. "Damn-n, you are such a sweetheart." Patty gave her no time to answer and let her lips press warmly against Amy's lips. Her tongue slipped between them and roamed around.

As Patty pulled away, then kissed and nibbled on the soft, fleshy, and short arm stump, she laid Amy down. "Darling," she whispered. She continued the lip action all over the stump and spoke occasionally. "Sleep with me tonight." She lay slightly resting atop Amy.

"I want to," Amy replied rubbing her chest against Patty. "Mom needs someone to sleep with ... her lack of arms...."

"I have a feeling that there will be a threesome involving her." She snickered and kissed the stump again.

Amy pushed Patty's skirt up revealing the non-existent thighs. Her hand cupped one then the other as she closely examined them. "These are...." She kissed and nibbled at the fleshy skin then dragged her wet lips across the scars. "These are perfect." She pecked and kissed, sometimes sucking a little puckered skin between her lips. "If I could do it all over, I'd be like this." Her mouth moved up the small inseam then she inhaled deeply. "Love your aroma Patty."

The thong panty slipped off without resistance and with no legs to block her, Amy buried her face. "Yeah, baby," Patty encouraged.

-

The office door closed with a slight click behind Jack and Thelma. One woman, maybe in her late forties, her left arm ending in a bandaged stump just above where the elbow had been, sat in a chair. Several low tables were scattered though the waiting room, the surfaces piled with old magazines with their covers ripped and tattered. The woman looked towards them and smiled when she noticed they both were using crutches to walk.

"When," she asked.

"Ten days, time to get the stitches out," Thelma replied and sat beside the woman. "And you?"

"Same." She moved her arm stump enough to show the small bandage covering the stitches. "It will be nice to get these out. They get caught on everything." She laughed. "Fucking arm ... glad it's gone."

Jack said something to a person behind a window then returned. He stood in front of the two women. "It won't be long." He moved the crutch tips back slightly and leaned hard against the crutches, as he looked at Thelma then the woman with one arm.

"We just got married," Thelma offered.

"I just got divorced." She laughed again. "Fucking husband, fucking arm ... both gone now." She laughed again. "I shouldn't use that word so much."

Jack looked directly at the woman's face, then her arm stump as it moved about some. "Nah. Sometimes it is exactly the right word to express rage."

"Rage? I guess that is one way to look at it." Her fingers reached up and toyed with the end of the stump. "Now I can just be myself ... me and my stump."

"His sister is missing her arm, shorter than yours, mostly all gone." Thelma looked at Jack as she spoke.

"Damn-n," she drawled. "Must be a great family." She smiled for a moment as she thought. "Someday...." She paused and mused about something. "Someday, I'll find a husband that likes me this way. Do you know anyone?"

A female nurse stepped through a door near the window. The right sleeve of the short sleeve blue blouse draped empty and below the left leg of the white slacks was a small pipe with a large crutch tip. "Madeline?"

The woman looked at Jack then stood. She handed him a card with a phone number. "A good man could call me." She smiled and then followed the nurse down a hallway.

"Amputee Central?" Thelma teased. "Do you know of anyone for her?"

"Robert probably does." Jack sat in the chair next to Thelma and rolled his shoulders to relieve a little soreness. "Yeah, Uncle Robert loves to help with people's dreams."

"I thought you said it was only for family."

He laughed. "Someone's got to help. Did you see the nurse had a peg leg?"

-

Jack and Thelma strolled along the paved walkway looking at the ocean waves breaking nearby. A light breeze playfully teased her skirt and tossed her hair. Others passed almost without notice. A tanned young woman on roller skates, wearing a black bikini, passed with a brief 'hello' and a wave.

"Two weeks," he said as he paused and faced the water to watch several people playing volleyball in the sand.

"Two wonderful weeks." She moved closer and kissed his neck while she stroked his back. "Do we have to leave?"

He turned and pecked at her lips a few times then pulled her close letting a deep kiss linger.

"No. There's no rush to go anywhere. It sure is nice here."

"A peg leg?" she asked as if there had been no time since Jack had spoken about the nurse's peg leg.

He nodded. Uncle Robert's wife is a prosthetist. Do you want one?"

"Maybe. My stump is probably long enough."

He pulled a phone from his pocket, dialed. After a brief conversation, he pushed a button and shoved the phone back in his pocket.

"We're having dinner with them tonight."

"Wow. Cool. I might not recognize him without the blue surgical mask." She laughed. "Do we have time for a quick fuck to celebrate having my stitches out?"

-

Casey stepped back as Jack and Thelma walking into the large marbled-floor foyer. Thelma took in her appearance - tall, slim, and beautiful and only slightly older. She wore a casual white dress ending just above the knee exposing a right leg and a prosthetic leg without any cosmetic covering. The neck of the dress plunged though her cleavage. Black running shoes covered the feet.

"Jack, where'd you find such a lovely woman?" She held her hand out towards Thelma. "I'm Casey, Robert's wife." Her eyes undressed Thelma.

"Thelma. Nice to meet you."

"So, I understand Robert did your leg recently."

"Yeah. Wish I'd know about him years ago, but at least it is done now." She pulled the hem of her skirt up exposing the mid-thigh length stump. "The stitches just came out."

"Maybe I can talk you into a 'leg'." She smiled and pulled her skirt up showing the black carbon fiber socket then let go. "I could make the socket any color." She smiled and pulled the skirt up again, though not as high this time.

"Where's Robert?" Jack asked as he crutched farther into the house.

"He's watching the news in the great room." She turned and watched for a moment then looked back at Thelma. "We could join them ... or go get to know each other better." She grinned and stroked Thelma's left arm.

Thelma looked at the interior of the large house as she followed Casey to the kitchen where they took two bottles of beer from the refrigerator, then to the patio.

Casey dropped into a padded whicker chair and propped her real foot on the edge of a low table. She held her bottle for a moment watching Thelma sip from hers. "Is it a good at you expected?" She sipped. "Your stump?"

Thelma nodded, sipped again, and then said, "Yeah." She sipped again. "How about you?"

"I'm his second wife." She paused. "I like older men." She giggled. "We found each other after the first one died ... drowned in a swimming accident ... no legs and a big wave." She sipped then put the half empty bottle on the table. "I'd just become a prosthetist, but I wanted my leg off. It was a match made in heaven." She giggled. "He amputates, I build the hardware." She giggled again.

"Are there that many people ... that want...?"

"Not really. Sometimes it seems there is a long waiting line." She leaned forward and picked up the bottle, and sipped again. "Guess you've met Paul and Jean."

"Yes, and Amy. I was staring too much at Paul I guess." She laughed. "I was at the lake where I live and they were all there. Jack noticed and sat next to me."

"Great. He's a great guy. His stump's too short to build a good leg. Oh, I could, but it'd be weird. He doesn't want one anyway. Jean's considering a hook for her longer stump. It would give her some independence."

"There was a nurse at Robert's office with a peg leg."

"Erin." She dragged her tongue slowly across the lower lip and sighed. "She makes my heart pound." She tipped the bottle up and let the rest of the beer roll across her tongue.

"You and she...."

"A few times ... mostly just kissing, some touching. I love Robert mind you. I just have this thing for female amputees. He has, ah, a little thing for guy amputees. We understand."

"Are there many that live around here?"

"A few dozen women, maybe three times as many men, just in the city here. It's a large city so most people don't realize what is going on." She paused and watched Thelma for a moment. "We have a get-together several times a year. Quite the sight." She giggled. "Imagine nearly a hundred of them ... stumps everywhere."

"I bet. Paul's family was just visiting some relatives where I live."

"Oh? I bet it was Roger and Karen. Roger and Paul are 'close'." She smiled. "Have you met Patty and Nick?"

"No. I think they were the next to be visited."

"I get a little weak in the knee looking at Patty now that her other leg is gone." She nodded her head slowly. "Have you ever thought about the other leg ... maybe an arm? Erin...." She wetted her lips as she fell silent. "Geez, what a candy store."

"I'm just happy to be rid of one leg." Thelma laughed as she pulled her skirt up enough to expose the stump then let her hand rest on the bare skin.

"I'd do the other leg, only it'd make it hard to do my job. Yeah, both legs ... no stumps. At least very short stumps." She nodded her head again and dragged her tongue across her lips, as she seemed to drift into a dream state. "Yeah," she whispered.

"Does he do many multiple limbs?"

"Nah. Probably less than five percent ... some come back for a second limb. There've been a few come back for a further trim." She nodded her head and sighed. "Yeah-h ... a trim."

-

"Hey Jack," Robert said reaching up to shake a hand. "Where's your gal?" As he let go of the hand, he twisted slightly in the leather recliner and crossed the leg missing a portion below the knee over the other whole leg.

"Lady talk, out on the patio." He laughed.

"You did really well finding her. Thelma's a real catch. She did well in surgery."

"I know. She's recovering nicely. We went for a long walk today and she wasn't all that sore or tired when we got back to the hotel. We celebrated all over the bed."

"Is she good in bed?"

"Not that I'm all that experienced, but yeah, she's wild in bed."

"Good for you young man ... Casey is too." Robert rubbed his chin and re-crossed his legs with the whole leg over the other. "She has a little thing for women too. I don't mind."

"That seems to run in the family." Jack chuckled. "Both ways."

"Paul and Roger?"

"And Paul and Nick. Plus all the women, you know."

"Yeah. How's your Mom since the other arm came off? Casey is trying to get her to have an arm made for the long stump."

"She does okay as long as someone is around to help her. A prosthetic arm would be good ... maybe with a nice shiny hook." Jack mused and cupped a hand over his stump.

"I like the hook look." He shifted and uncrossed his legs then fondled his stump. "I'd do the other leg below the knee if I didn't have to do any surgery." He straightened out the leg the flexed the knee a few times. "Guess I love to do amputations too much to quit." He laughed.

Jack watched him play with the stump and move it around. "Nice," he mumbled leaving it ambiguous if he was referring to the stump or doing amputations.

"Can I talk you two into spending some time here? There's plenty of room. It's got to be better than the hotel."

-

Thelma looked at Casey's prosthetic leg as she fondled her stump. "Nice leg. Do you have a peg leg too?"

She laughed. "Yeah. It's a bit lighter and fun." She moved closer and kneeled in front of Thelma. "Show me your stump and I'll tell you if it is long enough."

Thelma scooted forward on the cushion of the seat. Casey put her hands gently on the end of the stump. "Tell me if I hurt you." She shifted the stump to the side and felt under it. "Yeah," she mumbled, and poked and probed softly. "Give it a few months then we can make something for you."

"Does it take long to learn to walk on a leg like that that one?" She pointed at the leg Casey was wearing.

"Not really. A little practice and some good style pointers, then most people won't know you are missing a leg."

"Wow." Thelma leaned back while Casey continued to touch her stump. "That feels nice. Of course you know that." She giggled and lifted the stump up slightly. Casey continued to feel around the stump as the touches turned into a light massage. One hand moved higher along the inside of the stump. "Hmmm," Thelma moaned in encouragement. "That would be nice."

"Yeah," Casey whispered as her fingers slipped past the leg hole in the black, ribbed boy-cut, panties. They touched the wetness. "Shaved." A fingertip slipped along the pussy lip from bottom to top then back. "Maybe I can talk you in to staying a few days." A finger began to drill inside, slowly, deeper. Her lips pecked over the reddish skin along the incision. "Nice."

-

Robert lifted his crutches from the floor as he stood. "Can I get you something to drink ... maybe a whiskey? I have some good blue-label Johnny."

"That'd hit the spot." Jack followed to the small bar at one side of the room. He stopped several feet away and watched Robert flex his knee as he poured the drinks then drop a small cube of ice in each glass.

"I get a kick out of the way it feels," he remarked. As he turned to hand the glass to Jack, there was a slight bulge in his pants.

"Thanks." Jack sipped from the glass. "Hmmm. This is good."

"Blue-label is very good. Three hundred a bottle, it better be." Robert carried the glass back and sat on the couch cushion next to the one Jack had been sitting on. He patted the still warm cushion. "Sit."

Jack did and turned towards Robert then held his glass up in a toast. "Stumps," he said. The glasses clinked and each man took a sip.

Robert crossed his stump over the other knee and brushed at it with several fingers. "Seven inches ... enough to leave some good shape and fit a socket." He dragged a fingertip over the faint scar. "Most don't like it below the knee," he whispered and rubbed the scar a few more times. "If it is longer like this, I think it looks nice." He sipped again and glanced at Jack's face. "Go ahead ... touch it."

Jack wiped his hand on his pants to remove the condensation then cupped the palm over the end of the stump. "That's softer than I expected." The knee flexed slightly moving the stump in Jack's hand.