All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really, dammit, this hurts. I only let John tie me up to the head board."

"Remember our deal Paula. You wouldn't want Mum and Dad to find out about your little affair with Elizabeth would you?"

"Darren that was twenty years ago, I don't really care what you tell them. I am tired of you taking advantage of me."

"Oh Paula," a wicked smile played upon Darren's face. "You know you love it when I fuck you. Besides you are Mum and Dad's favorite. How do you think that they would take your little affair with Elizabeth? You wouldn't want to let them down would you?"

"No," Paula whimpered, fear and regret in her voice. "Just do want you want before John gets home. If he catches us, I don't know how I would ever explain what has been going on between us."

On the bed, Darren had laid out the toys that I use to stimulate my wife. This had not been part of our plan, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

Selecting a toy, I watched as Darren stepped upon the bed, swinging a well muscled leg over my wife's head. He squatted backwards, inches away from her face.

"Do you remember how I like to have my arse and balls licked sis?" "Lick me real good," he said lowering himself to his knees.

Turning on the vibrator, I watched as Darren parted my wife's pink lips, teasing her clit, moving the head of the toy in circles before slipping it inside her. Seconds earlier she had been protesting, now her hips began to involuntarily buck, her body craving the sensations stimulating her wet tunnel. As the ropes swung, I silently prayed that they would hold.

"Ah, that feels good sis, that's it, suck my arse, and roll my balls around in your mouth. I bet you don't do this for John do you?" A moan escaped my brother in law's lips as she probed his anus, running her tongue around the rim before taking his swollen balls into her mouth and sucking.

"John doesn't treat me like shit," my wife cried, releasing Darren's balls from her mouth.

I watched as Darren withdrew the vibrator from my wife's gaping cunt, wet with her juices. Climbing from his position above her, my cock grew hard as he began to stroke his thick erection. Spreading my wife's pussy lips, he pushed inside of her, his cock disappearing into her warm murky depths.

"Paula you have a really loose cunt. You should go and see a doctor, get it stitched up a little. I bet John would be grateful," he smiled turning to look at me.

I smiled back, as I stroked my cock, watching Darren slide in and out of my wife.

"Sis, I want your tight little arse."

"Dammit Darren just hurry up. The market is not far away, John should be returning any minute."

Squirting a handful of liquid into his hand, my wife's brother spread her cheeks wide, applying the lube to her tight little rosebud.

Stroking my cock, I watched as Darren mounted her, slowly easing himself inside of my wife, the purple head of his hard cock slipping past the tight ring of her anus, opening her wide, plunging deep, balls touching her small arse.

"Ouch, not so hard," my wife cried. "Oh God sis, you're hot," I heard Darren groan as he pumped hard between her legs.

"Paula, I need some more lube," Darren said pulling his hard glistening erection from her. Excited, I watched her gaping anus slowly close back into a tight ring.

With his hand, Darren motioned for me to come forward. I trembled as I bent down for the container of lube on the bed. Squirting the liquid into the palm of my hand, I began to have second thoughts about our plan. However, I also knew that I might never get a chance like this again.

Careful not to touch the bed fearing I would give my presence away, I bite my shoulder, muffling a groan of ecstasy as I entered my wife's tight arse. I shuddered as warm sensations coursed through my body, the muscles of her tight arse giving way to my thrusts. She was sending me over the edge. I motioned to Darren that I was about to cum.

"Sis, I can feel my balls tightening, where do you like my cum?"

"Shoot it in my mouth, Darren," my wife was breathing heavy as she opened her mouth, the blindfold still secure around her head.

I withdrew from Paula's hot tunnel and positioned myself at the head of the bed. Darren followed behind me.

"Say it again Paula, how are you supposed to ask?" he produced a fake moan, smiling.

"Please Darren; squirt your load into my mouth. I want to swallow your cum!"

"That's a good little sister, Darren replied, placing a hand on her chin, "Open wide. "

With Darren's help my wife parted her soft pink lips. Sliding my cock deep inside, touching the back of her throat, I came harder and faster than I ever have before. Unloading my seed, I grew dizzy, as I watched my wife swallow every drop. Reaching down, I pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

"So honey," Paula smiled, looking straight into my eyes. "Was your fantasy everything you thought it would be?"

Confused I stood looking at my wife.

"Ye, ye, yes, more than I thought it would be." I managed to stammer.

Rolling her head to the side, Paula looked at her brother who had a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Well Darren, I think he liked it. Our plan worked out better than I thought."

Darren laughed, stroking his erection, "Ya sis, better than we planned."

"Better than we planned!" I exclaimed looking first to my wife and then back at Darren.

It was my wife who spoke first. "John, my love, Darren and I know that you have been watching us. We caught you watching us a few other times before this weekend. We have been planning this for quite some time."

Words escaped me as my mind reeled, remembering the past few days and recalling the incident in their parent's bathroom.

"John, I was always afraid to have sex with another man while you watched. But as the years go by, you have helped me open up and change my attitude. For some time I have wanted to help you fulfill your fantasy. I figured that since Darren and I have been having sex for so long, it wouldn't hurt to let you in on our little secret.

"Little secret," I said, still in a daze, then thinking to myself, "More like a big secret."

"I suppose that Darren told you about me and Elizabeth," my wife smiled. "It is true. I had an affair with Elizabeth and I don't want Mum and Dad to find out. That is why I still give in to his needs. Darren didn't have a fight with Mum and Dad the other day. I invited him to spend the weekend with us. I wanted to see if we could make this happen," she smiled in Darren's direction.

I stood staring at my wife, lost for words. We had been married all these years and I was just learning new secrets about my wife for the first time.

"Ok, time for you two to untie me. Now I want to watch my fantasy," my wife smiled with a gleam in her eye.

"You're fantasy?" I asked my head cloudy.

"John, you have always wanted to watch another man fuck me. Well I have never told you this, but I have always wondered what it would be like to see you with another man. Well it looks like we have another man right here; ready, willing, and able."

"Whoa, wait a minute," I cried in panic, looking back and forth between both of them. "Darren, that wasn't part of our plan!"

"John, what was the plan?" Darren smiled at me.

"Well, what we planned in my study."

"Oh, but Paula and I were way ahead of you mate. We knew you have been watching us. We knew that you would fall into the trap."

"Honey," it was my wife who spoke, breaking the icy stare between Darren and I. "I love you; I indulged you with your fantasy. You know, turn about is fair play, now please untie me from these ropes."

As Darren and I untied my wife I was feeling a little apprehensive about what my wife had just requested. In my mind I rationalized what she was saying. I also knew that secretly I've always had the desire to discover what it would be like having another man fuck me. When we were done untying my wife it was Darren who took charge of the situation.

"I'll be gentle," Darren smiled, walking behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, taking my limp cock in his hand.

As he began to slowly stroke my flaccid cock it began to respond. Reaching underneath my growing erection, he cupped my balls, licking my earlobe. Looking at my wife, I surrendered to his touch, closing my eyes, finding strength from deep inside. Feeling the sensation of his erection rubbing on my buttocks I wondered how it would feel inside of me.

Darren penetrated me slowly, spreading me open, a piece of ripe fruit, ready to be picked. He was strong but tender. As he fucked me, the head of his cock rubbed against my prostrate. A hot sticky eruption of cum exploded from my cock, shooting like fountain high into the air.

Darren gently laid me down on my stomach as he withdrew from me. Turning to catch my wife's eye, smiling, she took a sip from the drink I had prepared for her earlier. Spreading her legs, she showed me her wet heat, blowing me a kiss.

Loud ringing sounds interrupted the image of my wife's wet crotch. Opening my eyes, I sat up. Reaching for the alarm clock rattling beside the bed, I slapped it, knocking silence into it. This time it remained in place and did not fall to the floor. Laying my head back on my pillow, I realized that it was only Friday; it had all just been a dream.

* * * * *

This story was written by request. All names, and places mentioned in the story have been changed to ensure anonymity.

If you are reading this story and you are NOT a writer and would like to have a story custom written for you, drop me a message...Scorpiosting

12