All In The Family: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready or not, here I come, ha ha!" he told her, using his free hand to fondle her right breast. "Here it comes!"

Henry pushed his sleek young cock into her slowly until he was in her slick slot up to the hilt, his ballsack swinging freely, slapping against her ripe, bare bottom.

"Oh, I'm stretching! I'm stretching!" Harriet shouted, squealing, writhing and bouncing her juggers as he penetrated her.

There were some things a guy didn't do to his sister. But right now, this wasn't one of them. Henry grunted as he felt his massive- mammaried sister's snug pussy stretch as he entered her slick wet tunnel. Her vaginal tract stretched to the maximum to accommodate his hard young cock and then her muscles squeezed against the rigidness of his organ's full twelve inches.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit, but that's a good snug fit," Henry gasped, holding his sister's twin honkers as he fed her all twelve inches of himself, jamming the entirety of his maleness inside her body. "Ohhhh, but that's good pussy right there."

"Oh, I'm full, Henry! My pussy's so fucking full, little brother!" Harriet gasped out, wheezing as she took every inch of his penis, cooing as he worked the head of his dick as far inside of her full- boobed body as he could. "Ohhhh, I think that fucking thing is up inside my stomach. That big apple-sized pee wee head of yours really opened something up."

"Tee hee hee, I think your fucking cock is tickling me in the ribs!" Harriet laughed, feeling his large fucktool pummel her insides, making her happy honkers sail up and down. "Oh hump me, Henry!"

Henry began moving slowly, pulling a few inches out of her before slamming home again. Supporting his weight on his elbows, he used his hands to fondle, poke and knead her hefty, blimp-like breasts, only able to grab a small portion of their weight even with his large hands.

"Oh, Henry, it feels good," Harriet moaned breathlessly, her heart hammering so loudly in her chest that she could feel the echo in her ears. "Fuck me, you fucking sisterfucker!"

Henry plundered her pussy relentlessly and unashamedly, withdrawing slightly with each stroke before pounding back into her, pounding her cervix. His girth and length filled her to capacity, the angle of his entry also rubbing against her clitoris with each stroke.

"Oh, fuck!" Henry growled, feeling the twinges of sexual joy inside his thrusting member, releasing his sister's knockers to place both hands on her waist as he worked his wee wee in and out of her vagina, hearing the wet sounds of her pussy working against his foot-long penis. "Why the fuck did we wait so long to fuck?"

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, I don't know, Henry!" Harriet screamed, breathing in rapid bursts as he humped her pussy like a pro, raising her own hips to drive him deeper and deeper inside the paradise that was her lush honeypot, her titties rocking and her body rolling. "Cause I am hungry for your fuck right now. I want it! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Feed me that schlong, you fucker! Cause I am fucking hungry for the fuck it's giving meeeee!"

"You see how good it feels to be a Humper," Hilda chimed in with a grin, sitting and playing with her own boobs as she watched the two youngsters working at the art of sex on the bed, thrusting and grinding, with Henry plunging his prod inside his lovely busty blonde conquest.

"Oh my goodness!" Hilda squealed, bouncing her breasts up and down with her hands as she got close enough to watch Henry's rampant stalk slide in and out of his sister's honeypot. "It's such a tight fit, kids! I can't wait until it's my turn! It looks like so much fun! Tee hee hee!"

"Oh you're fucking right it's fun, Mom," Harriet said, arching her back and raising her pelvis to meet each and every one of Henry's thrusts. "And it is pretty fucking tight, too. I can't believe we waited so long to do this, tee hee. Aunt Tammy Faye can eat her fucking heart out."

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, beginning to work up a sweat as he humped this stacked blonde sexpot that just happened to be his sister. "And I can't believe I waited this long to touch your big titties, Harriet. Holy shit, those fuckers are huge!"

"Oh, wee wee me! Wee wee meeeeeeeee, Henry!" she cried out, her outlandishly large boobs jumping every time Henry rammed his penis completely inside of her happily receptive pussy. "Ohhhh, it feels so fucking wonderful! I can't fucking describe how good this fuck feels!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh! I think I've got my cock somewhere past your navel, you hot piece of ass, you big-tittied cocksucking blonde hot as shit boobie bombshell! Oh, you want it, don't you, you little nymphomaniac!"

"Oh, I do, Henry! I do!" Harriet almost pleaded for him to continue nailing her cute large-tittied body with his probe, prodding deep inside of her with his penis, his deep thrusts and the bucking of both their waists, making her sweaty bazooms do a little 'hop' with every sweet entrance and retreat. Hilda plopped her boobs flat against the mattress and leaned in closer to watch this sweet lovely spectacular scene, her face only inches from the giant cock that worked its way, much like a powerful piston, in and out of Harriet's sopping wet, cock-taking sheath.

"Whoa, kids! This is fucking cool as shit!" Hilda laughed, her tits mashed as she laid on her stomach, her face inches from the Humper penetration going on in her bedroom, both of the youngsters fucking harder, more urgently, as the headboard began to beat against the wall, the sweaty bodies squeaking on the bedsheet.

"In and out, and in and out," Hilda said in her girlish sing-song voice, flattening her twin peaks against the mattress, her face lit up like a child's face on Christmas morning as she watched Henry nail his sister's ass to the mattress with his foot-long hotdog. "Oh, Harriet. Does that feel good, sweetie? Does it feel good to have Henry's big cock inside you, filling you up?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Harriet shouted, her bodacious breasts flying wildly with each and every thrust, bouncing up and down and side to side, her pert pink nipples rigid and pebbly.

"Show me your titties too, Mom!" Henry shouted, almost breathless from the exertion of fucking the buxom teenaged girl beneath him. "I want to see those big boobie bags of yours too."

"Oh, tee hee hee, Henry," Hilda giggled, moving off of her stomach so that Henry could see her breasts as he ploughed his sister's field. "Here they are, facing you in all their orbalicious glory, sisterfucker. Look at 'em while ya fuck, but try not to jizz spontaneously while looking at my boobahs, Momma's boy. Just keep giving her that horsecock like nobody's business, babycakes."

"Shit, she's squeezing the shit out of me with that pussy, using those muscles and shit. Harriet, you are as tight as a fucking drum, bitch. That cunny is working around my stalk and it is smoldering hot in there in that thing, baby. My wee wee's ploughing that shit. It's hungry as fuck for that pussy," Henry told her, holding his sister's waist with one hand for leverage, and then reaching and grabbing one of his mother's massive breasts while his cock made a sweet squishing sound inside Harriet's cunny, working her juices in and out of her slot.

"Oh, holy fucking shit, I feel like my pussy's on fire!" Harriet cried out, tears forming in the corners of her eyes and threatening to roll down her cheeks, and maybe even onto her bobbling bosoms. "Fuck the fucking shit out of me, Henry! I can almost feel your cockhead hitting my uvula, tee hee!"

"Why are you crying, sweetie?" Hilda asked, sticking her breasts into Henry's face until Henry took the hint and captured one of her puckered nipples in his mouth, biting down teasingly until his mother yelped. "Does Henry's big stick hurt you?"

"Oh no, Mom," Harriet assured her, wrapping her legs around Henry's waist and locking her ankles behind his back. "I just feel all weepy with pride because now we are true and genuine Humper women. It's such a proud moment in my life. Oh, oh, yeeeaaaahhhhhh!"

"Oh, sweetie, it is, isn't it?" Hilda asked, pulling her nipple from Henry's mouth and replacing it with the other.

"Yeah, I'm all choked up now," Henry said mockingly, sliding out of his sister, making her breasts swing upward, and then ramming his entire twelve inches back inside her vagina. "I'm so choked up that I think I'm almost ready to come."

"Oh, Henry, that's wonderful!" Hilda said, rubbing her oversized watermelon knockers against his arm and backside as he made a dozen more hearty plunges down the well-like depth of his sister's pussy.

"Oh, Henry, me too!" Harriet chimed, working her pelvis madly, almost maniacally, against his penis, her Humper honkers beating together as she fucked against his hard-on with all her amorous might. "You can shoot a whole gallon of cum into my stomach, baby. You can fill me up with that shit. I want you to squirt a whole fucking lot of it, and I want to feel you make my pussy tickle and explode too."

"Come on, Henry! Make Momma proud!" Hilda cheered, watching intently as Henry's planting tool pumped in and out of her daugher as she looked on, her excitment making her giddy and her own boobs and pussy tingle. "Oh yes, Harriet! That's it! Raise up and meet him half way! Yes! That's it!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Harriet screamed suddenly, her bobbing breasts bouncing sexily and heavily on her chest as she felt the first vibrations of an orgasm, first in her pussy, then spreading throughout her entire body, like the rings that move outward from the point of impact when a stone is tossed into a body of water. "Ahhhhhhhh, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Well, wait for me!" Henry shouted, his breathing so ragged that he sounded almost hoarse. "Oh, I'm coming tooooooooooooooo!"

"My my," Hilda said proudly, watching intently and tweaking her own nipples as her two children fucked to fruition. "This is almost a Kodak moment, tee hee."

"I'm losing it! I'm losing it!" Henry cried, gripping his sister's udder tits like a lunatic, kneading them cravenly as he felt the pressure swell within his cock and balls and all the intensity shoot towards the apple-sized mushroom head of his sex organ, buried as it was in the deepest recesses of Harriet's cunny. And then it happened. A torrent unlike anything he had ever felt before, catapulted from the end of his penis, the semen blasting out of his urethra with powerful intensity. "I'm loooosssinnnng it!"

"Tee hee!" Harriet laughed, her cantaloupes smacking against him as her bucking slowed, her orgasm taking her to new heights of pleasure as she felt the warm welcoming squirts of her brother's jism splash hard into her feminine slot. "Ooooo, yeah, Henry! You're losing it, but I'm gettin' it! I'm gettin' a shitload of your sticky yummy semen shit! More, more! Squirt me more! Flood my little girly box!"

"I'm doing my best," Henry grunted, still pumping in and out of Harriet's now cum-soaked innards as he fumbled with her humongous hooters and playfully tweaked her nipples at the same time. "I think I may need Gatorade after this one, sis. I think you've fucked all the jizz from my ballsack. Holy shit, I don't think I've ever come this hard before!"

"Shit, yeah!" Harriet responded, reaching down and manipulating her clitoris between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand. "You've blasted out so much jizz inside me that I feel almost like I can taste it, tee hee! Wow, that sure was a doozy!"

"I can't remember when you kids have made me more proud," Hilda said, wiping at a tear forming in her eye with the back of her hand. "I know that this will forever be remembered as a proud day in Humper family history."

"I can't wait until you call Auntie Tammy Faye again and tell her about this," Harriet laughed as the last orgasmic waves washed over her. "I bet that white trash whore will just be as jealous as fuck. Oooooooo, my pussy feels so goody. Mmmmmm."

"Yeah," Henry agreed. "We are the most fucked up Humper family now, ha ha! No contest."

"How about you kids hold it right there?" Hilda asked them, holding up the camera she had retrieved from the night table drawer beside the bed. "Don't pull it out of your sister yet, Henry. Mommy wants to take a picture for posterity. That's it kids. Smile! Say cheese! Henry, put your hands on your sister's titties! Yes, that's it. Now hold still."

Hilda clicked the button on the camera, recording the moment for her photo album so that they would always remember this remarkable day in the Humper's family history.

"Okay, now you can pull it out of her, Henry," Hilda told him pleasantly, wrapping her arms around her boy, crushing her big honkers hard against his side, even as he still remained inside Harriet's busty body.

"Ohhhhh, but it feels so good in there, I sort of hate for Henry to pull his pee wee out of my snatchy," Harriet giggled, her breasts heaving with her still rapid breathing, her cunny flooded with all the baby batter it could handle, and Henry's cock still buried in the deepest part of her body.

"It's starting to shrink a little, sis," Henry laughed, smacking one of her sweaty titbags as he hauled his dick out of his sister's pussy with a squishy pop that made them all laugh. "I mean, I just emptied it into you."

"Just think if we had babies, Henry," Harriet laughed, toying with her tank-like tits as she wiped between her legs with the edge of the sheet on the bed. "I mean, just think, my boobies would swell up real huge to feed them, and they would have heeeuge cocks!"

"What if they were girls?" Henry asked, his mother amused by the whole conversation as she shoved her motherly boobahs in his face again.

"Well, then they would have huge everything else! Tee hee hee!" Harriet tittered, kissing Henry's slowly shrinking staff now that it was out of her pussy, her breasts grazing his manhood with their sharp pointy nipples. "The boys would have heeeuge cocks! Tee hee! And the girls would have great big fucking titties, even bigger than mine or Mom's! Tee hee! Now that would be a fucking hoot, watching our well-endowed kids run around in the yard and shit! Tee hee hee!"

"Oh wow, I'm tired as shit," Harriet groaned, yawning widely as she raised both arms over her head and cracked her knuckles, her young, oversized and perky breasts jutting out proudly from her chest. "That was quite a fucking work-out, tee hee."

"I'll say," said Henry, lying down on the bed, resting his head on one of his arms, ignoring all the titties around him for a second as he felt his wee wee deflate. "That was more exhausting than anything the coach makes us do before a football game."

"I'm not tired at all," Hilda sighed breathily, sitting beside Henry's supine body and pressing her breasts provocatively into his face. "Harriet, why don't you go and rest up in your own room for awhile, sweetie? I think Henry and I could use some alone time, if you get what I mean. Tee hee. Come back in an hour or so?"

"Sure, Mom," Harriet said brightly, eager for the chance to rest up for more sex with her well-hung brother.

Harriet left the room with a shake of her tits and a waggle of her voluptuous ass and the blonde, busty, and goddess mother of the Humper family turned her attention solely to her large-wee weed offspring.

"Now, baby, I think it's time for Henry to have some Mommy time, don't you?" Hilda huskily breathed, rubbing her expansive milkwagons back and forth softly on his face. "But Henry, I want you to kiss me first. And I don't mean on the titties. Give Momma a big ol' smoochy, poopsie. I want us to be real good and familiar by the time you've got your fucktool waggling in and out of me, sweetness."

"Oh, I was going to kiss your boobs first," Henry laughed, as Hilda pulled her ripe twin teatsies away from his face and then leaned in close to him. "But now that you've taken them away......"

"Oh, baby, why did we wait so long for this?" Hilda said in a voice that sounded like Marilyn Monroe with giant knockers. "Why did we wait so fucking long?"

THE END