All in the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
My elder brother Ijaz plays a bull in our family.
5.3k words
3.95
49.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

I am Salim, working as a salesman in a shop in cloth market in Meerut in UP. I have been working for the past 10 years and have earned good respect and trust of my employers through my honesty, hard work and smooth salesmanship with wealthy women who come to buy ladies outfits for them and their daughters. Because of my performance, I earn fairly good salary and occasional bonus for my work.

Our family is fairly well off and comparatively less conservative in our community (in our community most of the women wear burqa: a face veil, to conceal their face and body). We do not follow burqa system for our women. My father was against it and therefore girls and women in our family do not wear burqa except on some special occasions when that becomes necessary. After the death of my father, we maintained the same traditions and our girls and women did not wear burqa.

We were three brothers. Eldest was Amir. At that time he was 50 years old. His wife Shzia was 35 years. Although she was 35 years of age she looked more like 25. Her face was like a baby. She had long, thick and dark hair. Her hair extended right down to her hips. She had big blue lovely eyes, which she kept dark with kajal (soot paste). Her smile was infectious. When she smiled, you could see deep dimples on both her cheeks. She had full plum breasts and shapely ass. Her ass was full and sexy. However her waist was surprisingly slim. She was perfect hour glass shape.

My eldest brother Amir worked in an office as an accountant and was always very busy in the office. He worked for late hours and sometimes stayed at the office the whole night. Although he was paid well, he hardly had time for his wife. When he returned late in the night, he always complained of tiredness and slept off as soon as he hit the bed. His room was just above mine. I could hear voices when Amir and Shazia had heated arguments.

Shazia bhabhi (brother's wife) complained of Amir's late coming and not paying any attention to her all the time. Amir shouted back asking her to let him sleep. Many a time, I saw Shazia bhabhi rushing down the stairs from upper floor and crying her heart out in the balcony.

My elder brother Ijaz was smart with well kept thick hair and always well dressed. He had well toned body that would be an eye catcher for any girl. He was socially very active, trying to help all neighbours and friends. Because of these reasons, he had easy access in all houses in our vicinity. Many girls were groggy eyed when they talked to or about him. I had seen many women in our neighbourhood succumbing to his charms easily. When this story started Ijaz was not yet married.

This story mainly revolves around the sexcapades of my brother Ijaz.

Ours is a dilapidated building in old Township of Meerut. We have common connecting door. The door had seen better days. It needed replacement for a long time. It had cracks and if lights are on in the other room and if you are sitting in dark, you could well see what was going on in the other room. Through this window of education, I learnt my first lessons in sex, when I saw Ijaz seducing girls and women young and old.

He fucked girls and women not only in his room. He fucked them in shower, stair case, store room and balcony of our house. In fact, wherever he got any chance to fuck a woman or a girl he did not spare them. He was a slow and steady and always won the race.

I knew of at least five occasions, on separate days, when Ijaz had one woman or another in his room next to mine. I watched how smoothly he talked to them and then seduced them. A girl or woman whom he fucked once, always kept returning to him under one pretext or another to get fucked by him again. He had big cock and women went crazy when he banged them mercilessly. I could hear loud cries and moaning sounds from the next room and could see how he banged the girls and women with his long cock.

I had seen even elderly women surreptitiously finding their way into our house to get fucked by him. I was amazed at the women, who pretended to be shy and conservative in front of everyone; but how they melted like wax when they stood in front of my brother Ijaz. They just fell for his sweet and smooth endearments and into his arms helplessly with the ultimate desire to be plundered by his long and thick cock.

However, I must say that he was not rude or crude. He had a way with women. He was a charmer. He had tremendous power of charming women. He first attracted girls or women by his charming talk and helping nature. He looked so innocent. He never tried to be overbearing.

Because of his personality, girls and women naturally got attracted to him and believed in what he said. They trusted him and obeyed him. I had seen girls ready to do whatever, Ijaz told them. His control over females was so great that many times women threw all cautions and care to wind to please him.

It was no wonder therefore that women lined up to seek his favours. He had developed his own ingenious methods to seduce girls and women. Once I saw him pretend to be unwell or sick. His women would feel so unhappy at his sickness and would be eager to serve him during his sickness.

I remember one incident very clearly. There was a beautiful college going girl in our neighbourhood. Her name was Mumtaz. She was our distant relation. Ijaz went to their house regularly and guided her in her homework. Mumtaz's parents were very happy with Ijaz because he helped them in many ways. He arranged to get her brother a job and once lent them some money, when they needed it for a specific purpose. Her parents were all out for Ijaz.

Mumtaz was very much impressed by my brother's knowledge, personality and etiquette. Many times Mumtaz, her younger brother and Ijaz went out to market for shopping or to park etc. (Ijaz never asked Mumtaz out alone. He always insisted that her younger brother should accompany them. This created very good impression of Ijaz in the minds of Mumtaz's parents.) When Mumtaz's brother left Ijaz and Mumtaz alone in the park to go away to play; Ijazz nerrated to Mumtaz his experiences with girls and how these girls would try to impress him. He would pretend as if he is just a simple guy, who likes Mumtaz. He praised Mumtaz for her many virtues including her beauty.

Ijaz kept feeding in her mind that she must have all kinds of experiences and should not be bogged down by age old traditions and conservative beliefs. Ijaz always talked about women liberation and would tell her about how women were liberated in advanced countries. She listened to Ijaz with rapt attention. There were many things Ijaz said, about which she had no idea at all. Because of his continuous sweet words and encouragement, Mumtaz became relatively free with Ijaz. She began to hold his hands and would not mind closer body contact with Ijaz during walking or travelling in bus or train.

Ijaz gradually began introducing man and woman relationship (not explicit sex) in his talk. He started pointing out how beautiful Mumtaz was and how she must not waste her youth within four walls of her house. Ijaz told Mumtaz that she was not meant for just marrying and giving birth to children. She must also enjoy life. Ijaz was leading Mumtaz on the garden path of seduction.

Ijaz kept spending money or her parents buying them some gifts or the other. Her parents considered Ijaz as a very good human being and permitted their daughter to go to Ijaz's house without any restraint at any time of day or night.

When Ijaz fell sick. Mumtaz offered to serve him in sickness. Mumtaz's parents also insisted that she could help him by cooking food and doing laundry etc. After some hesitation, Ijaz accepted her proposal. Mumtaz came to our house and made food for him and looked after him all the time for about two days. Although Ijaz was normal, he pretended to feel tired third day. He lay in bed when Mumtaz came to see him. He pretended pain in his calf muscles. Mumtaz offered to massage his legs.

As she sat on the bed and Ijaz lay on bed. Ijaz was wearing his lungi with nothing underneath. As the girl began massaging his legs and particularly calf muscle, Ijaz complained of pain in the thigh. Mumtaz hesitated to touch his thigh. Ijaz let out a deep groan loudly and said, "I know I am a lonely man. You should not touch me because I am a man. Don't touch me. I am not worth your touch."

Mumtaz felt sad for him and began to rub his thighs. As she inched up a little, she experienced rush of adrenalin in her veins. Ijaz's legs were hairy. She had never experienced such feelings before. She just touched the base of Ijaz's pubic hair and joint of his legs. She did not realise why she was so agitated. She suddenly felt Ijaz's engorged cock in her hands when she accidently touched Ijaz's erect penis. Instinctively she began breathing harder, pulled her hands back and looked at Ijaz helplessly. The girl was grossly confused. I was lying on my bed in my room watching the drama unfolding in front of my eyes.

Ijaz lovingly pulled her closer and began caressing her hair and then caressed her back. He said, "Don't feel bad. You are a girl and I am a boy. We have different bodies. That's all. There is nothing to be afraid of. Come closer. Let me show you how a man's body is made." Mumtaz felt slightly less tense with his words. She felt that Ijaz was only trying to educate her.

My brother pretended as if he was giving her a lesson in education of human bodies. He told her there was nothing wrong in her touching his erect cock. He removed the sheet that covered him and raised his lungi up. His hard, white, long, erect cock stood up glistening in the light. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and said, "Don't hesitate dear. This is a man's penis. See how it feels. Feel it. Don't worry, nothing will happen. You must know all these things. Parents don't tell such things to their children and they don't teach all these things in school. But rest assured, I shall explain all these things to you."

Mumtaz felt reassured. She hesitatingly touched Ijaz's cock and rolled her fingers around it. Ijaz was hot. However, he was shrewd enough to know not to hurry and create panic in Mumtaz's mind. He said, "This is called penis. A woman has pussy and a man has penis. Do you understand?"

Mumtaz dumbly nodded her head. She was utterly confused and did not know what to say. She had never talked of such things with anyone including her mother and friends. She was told never to talk about such things. She simply looked at Ijaz blankly. Ijaz made her take her hand away from his penis and said, "Don't worry about this. I am your sincere friend and well wisher. I would never cause you any problem. You do not talk about such things with anyone except the one whom you trust absolutely. Do you trust me completely?"

Mumtaz dumbly nodded her head again. There were tears in her eyes. She said, "Ijaz bhai (bhai, bhaiya are synonyms of brother), I trust you more than anybody else. I know you will never break my trust."

Ijaz pulled her closer affectionately and kissed her on her forehead and said, "I will never break your trust." Then with a deep breath he said, "I will not do anything until you want me to. I would like to teach you all those things, which parents do not teach children. But I am your close friend and senior one. I shall do nothing to cause you any anxiety. I will not touch you if you have any objection. There is no hurry. Go back and think over. A girl must understand all these things."

Mumtaz felt at ease. Ijaz did not compel her to do anything. That relieved a lot of her stress. He did not force anything on her. She was now relaxed. She smiled and went back to Ijaz's legs and took his cock in her hands. She lovingly rubbed the cock up and down with a ring of her fingers. She saw liquid oozing out of his cock and looked at it with surprise. Then she looked at Ijaz for an explanation.

"Oh you silly girl! Don't be surprised. This is my juice coming out because of my excitement at your touching my cock. When a girl touches a boy's penis such juice oozes out. Even a girl's juice also oozes out of her pussy, when she is excited. See you have touched my cock. You are also excited. Your juice also must be oozing out of your pussy. You can check if I am right or wrong."

Mumtaz was shocked. How can Ijaz say this with so much confidence about her pussy oozing out juices? Her hand instinctively reached between her legs. She knew immediately that her pussy was not just oozing but flowing out stream of juices. She thought she must get up and leave. She was reluctant. She wanted to stay and feel Ijaz's cock. That was the first penis of any adult male, she had ever seen. She wanted to massage it. She secretly hoped that Ijaz would touch her secret parts and feel her. However, she was grossly confused. She had to go home and think.

She stood up uncertainly. She said, "Ijaz bhaiya, thanks for your help. I must leave now."

Ijaz knew that this was just the beginning and haste makes waste. He knew that Mumtaz was in his grip and would be his one day. It is better late than never.

Sitting on my bed, I just felt so let down. I wanted my brother to seduce Mumtaz. I felt like having glass of water snatched away from my thirsty lips. However, I really appreciated the sophisticated and professional approach of my brother in the art of seduction of females. His strategy of giving long rope to his mates enabled him to disown any liability because it was not his initiative but the girl's. He was street smart. I wished I was half as bold and flamboyant as my brother was.

It must be about three days later that I saw another incident that considerably enhanced my respect for Ijaz's professionalism in the art of seduction. It was in the late evening. I was lying in my bed ready to fall asleep. We all had dinner and Shazia bhabhi went upstairs. I could hear Amir bhai snoring soon after he hit the bed. Shazia bhabhi must be trying to wake up Amir bhai. There were some heated voices from the room above. Soon after, I saw Shazia bhabhi rushing down the stairs and passing through the balcony in front of my room. I knew that Amir and Shazia bhabhi had hot argument as usual.

I opened my door and looked out for her. She stood in a corner of our rather long balcony. She was weeping. As soon as she saw me walking towards her, she stretched her arms and took me in them. My face was right on top of her breasts. I could easily suck her boobs. My head was level with her generous breasts. I could feel the firmness of her globes. I looked up at her and asked her, "Bhabhi ji, why are you crying? Why Amir bhaiya fights with you? Did he beat you?"

She pulled me still closer. True, I was in my adolescence, yet I was about to enter youth and even in those days, boys of my age had hard-on, knew about girls and masturbated seeing porn secretly and peeking on couples or naked girls whenever situation arose. I nuzzled my mouth on her protruding breasts to feel her boobs.

I had always fancied feeling any girl's or woman's breasts. I did grab one of my cousin's boobs once when we were playing "I catch you, you catch me" game in nearby park. When I caught her or she caught me, she kept rubbing her body on mine. I knew it was deliberate. I could not take my eyes away from her swollen chest. Once, when nobody could see us, I could not control myself. I instinctively caught her and grabbed both her boobs in my hands and squeezed them. I remembered how both she and I were breathing hard. She did not push me away or tried to move away. I had her boobs in my hands for a few seconds. I ran away when I heard someone closing in on us.

Shazia bhabhi looked at me and asked, "Are feeling good? Want to feel them more?" For a few moments I could not understand her meaning. I then realized, she was referring to my nuzzling my head on her breasts.

I was confused and shocked. I did not what to say. I looked blankly at her. She said, "Young boy! Do you feel nice touching them? Do you want to feel them more?"

I simply nodded my head. When she herself proposed it, I did not see any reason not to feel hear breasts. She caught my hand. We moved into a corner, where we could not be seen. She slowly removed her covering cloth to expose her generous cleavage. My eyes bulged in amazement as I saw a part of her ample breasts. She took my hand and placed it on her blouse. She was fully dressed. She had simply removed the "Chunni", a loose thin cloth women use to cover their breasts. I grabbed projected portion on her blouse under which lay her sumptuous breasts. I did not have the opportunity to feel her skin. However, for me the experience was heavenly.

I was in clouds squeezing her breasts in silence for some time; when suddenly I heard a sound of someone coming. It was my elder brother Ijaz. I moved away from Shzia bhabhi. She tidied herself by the time Ijaz bhaiya appeared on the scene.

I slipped away silently to my room, leaving Ijaz with his elder bhabhi. I could hear their talk faintly. Ijaz bhai must have seen tears in Shzia bhabhi's eyes. He asked her what the matter was. She explained that Amir bhai and she had a quarrel on personal matters. They talked for about five minutes, after which, I saw them going into Ijaz's room. This was good for me. I could not only hear what they talked but could see most of the things.

Ijaz made Shazia sit on a sofa and sat by her side. Shazia bhabhi was emotional and when Ijaz urged her to talk, she was eager to unload her tale of woes. "It is as usual, Ijaz bhai. Your brother came at 11 pm. Is it time for a gentleman to come home to his wife?" asked Shazia bhabhi. Ijaz dutifully agreed that it wasn't.

"But why? What did he say was the reason for his late coming?" asked Ijaz hesitatingly.

"I don't know really. He said he had too much work, as usual. But tell me Ijaz bhai, is this the way to treat your wife? He rarely gives me time. Your brother was never with me fully even for one night since we are married. I don't know if he has any affair in his office " rued Shazia bhabhi with tears rolling down her eyes. Ijaz moved near Shazia bhabhi and picked up a napkin in his hand to wipe tears of Shazia's eyes.

Ijaz said sympathetically, "Bhabhi, bhai is very lucky to have you as his wife. Every man would love to have a wife like you, believe me." I knew sitting in the dark room that my brother was spinning a web around his bhabhi and she was glad to get trapped into it.

Really, Ijaz? Do you really think so? Do you think I am a good wife?" asked Shazia, knowing well the answer.

"Bhabhi, promise me that if I tell you the truth, you won't mind." said Ijaz.

"What are you saying Ijaz. I will definitely not mind. Tell me." said bhabhi keen to know what Ijaz would say.

Ijaz had all the sincerity that he could command in his voice. He said, "Bhabhi, If you will not mind, may I say that you are very beautiful? I don't know if I should say this or not. You are my elder brother's wife, but you look stunning. You look ten years younger than your age."

Shazia bhabhi was agog with awe at the praise she got from her younger brother in law. She exclaimed, "Ijaz, I hope you are not pulling my leg, are you? I think you are just flattering me." Shazia inched closer to Ijaz, holding his hands in her. She was quite touched at the praise of her beauty from a smart guy like Ijaz.

Ijaz saw his chance with his beautiful bhabhi, who he knew was starved of male company. "No bhabhi. I am telling you the truth." Ijaz saw his bhabhi's eyes popping out to hear what she wanted to hear for a long time from a young male. Ijaz had the right opportunity. The iron was hot. He had just to hit the hammer.

"Bhabhi, how I would wish, I was in place Amir bhai. I am sorry Bhabhi for saying that. Please forgive me. I should not have said that." said Ijaz expressing his sorrow.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers
12