All In The Family: Ch. 02

Story Info
Well-hung Henry finally fucks his big-boobed mother Hilda.
9.9k words
4.31
79.3k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring Hilda, Harriet and Henry Humper in:

"All In The Family: Part Two"

Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

"Shit, Mom. I don't know why we waited," Henry said earnestly, openly gawking at the expanse of milky-white flesh that adorned his mother's chest. "If I'd known this was going to happen, I never would have gone to Grandma and Grandpa's farm for the summer. Holy shit, I feel like I've got my own fucking amusement park right here at home and no one is charging me admission, ha ha."

"Stand up, sweetie," Hilda told him sweetly, indicating that she wanted him to stand by the edge of the bed. "Momma wants you to put your big fuckstick right here between her twin ta tas. Does that sound like fun, baby?"

"It's sounds fun as shit!" Henry whooped, immediately standing up and scrambling into the position she had indicated to him near her breasts. "I love putting my big boy inside your cleavage. It's all snug and warm and shit. But I thought you wanted me to kiss you first, Mommy?"

"Oh, fuck that shit for the moment, Henry," Hilda dismissed him with a laugh, pulling both of her luscious white bulging bags of breast apart and then gently stroking the head of Henry's wee wee warrior. "We've got to get your big pump handle all primed and ready to start pumpin', motherfucker. It's gonna be pumpin' and humpin' and fuckin' and then squirtin', baby. And Henry, after today, I can call you a motherfucker with complete accuracy. Now that is something to be excited about, isn't it?"

"Motherfucker, motherfucker!" Henry yelped excitedly, smiling back at his mother as she opened the chasm between her mountainous mammary glands with an inviting gleam in her eye. "You want me to just tittiefuck by sliding straight in, or do you like it better when I tittiefuck you lying down?"

"Well, I just like tittiefucking of any kind, but for this tittiefuck, considering how much lying down we are going to be doing, I figured you could just stick your penis straight in between my boobahs, and then just pound that big head against my actual chest, the one covered up by tittie. Really get that cock of yours workin' in and out in here, motherfucker."

"Okay, Mommy, that sounds like fun," Henry opined, grabbing hold of his tallywhacker and aiming it in the direction of Hilda's boobies, her breasts that moved provocatively each and every time she inhaled or exhaled. "Ready or not, here I come, ha ha! Open the hangar, here comes the plane!"

"Oh, tee hee hee, Henry!" Hilda giggled, placing one of her upturned palms under each of her breasts and pulling her cleavage apart in order to make room for her son's protracted pecker. "Okay, Henry, put it in. Slap it on in there. Yes, that's the way. Good boy!"

Rather than have Henry moving up and down inside her cleavage, this time she had Henry go straight in, horizontally, his huge member soon devoured by the huge tit flesh that enveloped his humpstick like fog hugs the coast.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good to my wee wee," Henry groaned, his slightly tumescent pecker growing swiftly in both length and girth as it dipped between her heaving honkers.

"I think I've got all of you, you little fucker," Hilda Humper chuckled naughtily as she clenched her bountiful bazooms around her son's swelling pecker.

"Not yet, you don't, Mommy Mams!" Henry announced with pride as his massive cock was sandwiched in the sweet squeeze of his mother's sweetly swollen set of jugs. "Cause I'm still growing! Ha ha!"

And he was right. Hilda giggled like a horny big-boobed schoolgirl slut as she watched more of her son's penis appear outside of her boobie mash, the monstrously large organ stretching to its long and thick twelve inches.

"I'm gonna get all of that cock in here if it kills my hooters tryin', Henry Humper," the boob matriarch warned him with a grin, jutting her chest charms out still further and readjusting her clench to grab all of his wee wee.

"Shit, those big boob bags of yours hold my wee wee tighter than a vice!" Henry grunted, feeling the weight and fullness of his mother's breasts pressed against his horny humpstick from all angles. "Fuck, I bet your cleavage is tighter than a virgin's pussy, ha ha!"

"It does fit pretty snugly, doesn't it, Henry?" Hilda asked with a naughty wink as she gave his ballsack a little squeeze. "Maybe we need to throw a little hand lotion in there to make it go a little smoother."

"No, Mom, I'll just throw a little spit in if we need to, ha ha. I have a feeling that once we get going, we'll produce some sweat. Can I start humping 'em now, Mommy?"

With a nod of her head in the affirmative, Henry began to move from the hips, his penis moving only a short distance between the pillowy softness of her boobflesh. Henry slid his hardened cock as far between his mother's two hefty and heavy honkers as he could until the bulbous head of his wee wee hit her breastbone.

"Wow, your tittiebone is firm, Mommy!" Henry exclaimed, feeling his penis' head pressing right against her chest. "I don't think I've been in these parts too often. Ha ha! I guess most of the time I'm just focusing on the two big things in front of this bone."

"Well, yeah, baby. Of course you haven't paid much attention to my tittiebone!" Hilda laughed, crunching her crazy-sized cans around his casually thrusting stalk, working its way in and out of her cavernous cleavage. "It is kind of hard to find when you are too busy having your face pressed all into my fucking jugs! Tee hee! I've got all kinds of places on me you haven't been, Henry. There's another great tourist attraction you'll be visiting briefly. I just want to get you primed and ready to give me a good scrumpin', lover."

"A scrumpin'?" Henry asked rhetorically, looking at his mother with great affection as her boned her boobahs. "I love it when you get all sweet and romantic and shit. Makes me feel warm and cozy inside my cock."

"Yeah, and hornier than hell, I'll bet. Tee hee hee!" said Hilda, struggling to keep her mammoth mammaries squeezed tightly together around Henry's monstrous erection. "Keep a humpin', Henry. I can't wait to see some of that yummy pre-cum, baby. That's it! Momma's little baby boy is humpin' up a fucking storm!"

"Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, finding it somewhat difficult to move his tightly wedged phallus through the tight but soft chasm between his mother's all enveloping flesh balloons. "Holy shit! Start looking for that pre-cum, Mommy! I think I'm getting close to dribbling!"

"Oh, so you are, sweetie," Hilda said with her trademark girlish giggle as she tittieclenched his wee wee to the maximum. "I see a little drop of that lovely clear stuff clinging to your pee pee hole."

"You want a taste?" Henry asked, hauling his wee wee out from between her jugs and placing his giant stalk right in front of his tittie mommy's face. "Just consider it a sample."

"Tee hee hee! A sample!" Hilda cackled, wiping a drop of sweat from one of her weighty whoppers and grabbing Henry's whopping wee wee at the base of its trunk. "Gee, I think I would like a sample, baby. Goodness gracious! Look at Mr. Wee Wee! He's dribbling all that clear wee wee juice out of his pee wee head just for Mommy, isn't he, baby? Oh, Henry, what a good boy he is! Yummy yum yum!"

Henry's heavily-bazoomed mother grinned as she shook her tumbling ta tas and then brought her face closer to the head of his fuckstick. Her sweet tongue darted out and then went straight into his pee pee hole. Hilda licked and explored, squeezing his wee wee to milk even more out of his pecker and into her mouth.

"Ha ha, that tickles!" Henry laughed as his mother wiggled her tongue inside his urethral orifice, trying to latch on to even the smallest drop of pre-ejaculate, not wanting to waste even a drop. "You really love that stuff, don't you, Mom?"

"Why yes, yes, I do, Henry," Hilda said sweetly, using her hand to milk his penis for more, as her dangling orbs wiggled. "I've always found the clear stuff the tastiest, tee hee. I can't get enough of this shit. Come on, Mr. Wee Wee. Don't hold out on Hildy wildy. Give it all to me. That's a good boy."

"Wow, I didn't realize I had so much of that, Mommy," Henry said seriously, wincing slightly as his bubble-boobied mother squeezed his pecker just a little too firmly in her attempt to get every trace of pre-cum. "Holy shit. Not quite so hard, Mom. I don't want you to wear my pecker out, ha ha."

"Oh, I think you do want me to wear your pecker out, baby," Hilda huskily suggested, her tits scrubbing against his body as she coaxed the last string of pre-cum from the tip of his penis. "You want me to fucking wear your pecker out so good, don't you, baby?"

"Oh, I want you to wear it out by feeding my hungry wee wee a straight fuck diet, you buxom bitch," he slyly replied, tapping one of her J cuppers with his finger.

"Then I guess we better keep priming the pump handle, lover," Hilda told him, her hefty hooters quaking as she softly took the enormous head of her son's wee wee in her mouth and gingerly, gently sucked on it like a pacifier.

"Mmmmmmm, shit, yeah! Suck that pump's spray nozzle head, Mommy! Suck my pee wee head! Oh, it's so peaceful and gentle and shit, but it feels fucking good!"

Hilda sucked on Henry's peckerhead until she feared she might be bringing him dangerously close to an orgasm, so she stopped and let his oversized phallus slip from between her bow-shaped lips.

"Did that feel good to wee wee, poopsie?" she asked, shaking her tits at him salaciously again. "Did Mr. Wee Wee like, sweetie?"

"Holy fucking shit, yeah!" Henry cried out, grabbing at Hilda's overstuffed chest charms, pawing them and kneading them roughly, occasionally tweaking a nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"You are a naughty, naughty boy, Henry Humper," Hilda giggled as she took his penis in her hand and stroked it fondly. "But Momma loves her boy. And she indulges you terribly."

"Yeah, that's why I'm going to be able to put it in you, right, Mom?" Henry asked eagerly, still digitally mauling her mams. "I mean, I am going to get to stick it in, aren't I?"

"You can shove that cock of yours so far up my cunny, Henry, that that big dong will be touching my fucking circulatory system!" Hilda declared, wrapping her whole hand around his oversized organ and working it up and down, while Henry worked her own oversized protuberances. "But now that the pump handle's all primed for Momma's honeypot, how about that kissy, lover boy?"

The buxom-bazoomed blonde teacher leaned in and unashamedly placed her lips athwart his, pressing her mouth forcefully against him and applying pressure.

"Mmmmmm," Henry grunted, seeking her titties again as his mouth explored hers, their two faces moving together.

"Now that's kissing me like a fucking Humper, motherfucker!" Hilda laughed when the kiss ended and Henry's hands kept working on her chestly treasure troves of tit. "I don't kiss anybody like that but you, Henry!"

"Wow, really, Mom?" Henry asked Hilda in a serious tone of voice, stopping his fondling of her upper body for a second. "Only me?"

"Only you, my sweet, precious big-peckered boy," Hilda replied, leaning in and giving Henry another kiss, her lips barely brushing against his. "You will always be my sweet baby boy, Henry. You are still my baby, even though your wee wee is definitely adult-super- sized."

"I love you too, Mom," Henry told her sweetly, returning her kiss, although slightly more forcefully, as her weighty colossal boom booms mashed into his chest. "I really missed you when I was up at the farm. I thought about them.......I mean you, all the time, ha ha. I wasn't really all that bent out of shape about the toilet roll anyway. I guess I really just wanted an excuse to come back home."

"Oh, baby," Hilda sighed with bliss, pressing her naughty pillows against Henry's firm chest as she leaned in for another kiss. "I missed you too, sweetheart. This place just isn't the same without him.......er....you."

"You said something earlier about the two of us exploring each other, didn't you?" Henry asked innocently, loving the feel of having this huge-boobied Momma's mams crushing into his body. "I think that sounds pretty fucking cool, Mommy. I don't just want to hump you. I want to feel you too. You are soft and hot and sexy, and your boobies are yummy good!"

"Tee hee hee, Henry!" Hilda laughed uproariously, scrubbing her pillowy creamy soft breasts back and forth, their two sets of nipples scratching together. "That is so fucking cute, honey! I would love for the two of us to explore each other's bodies. We can do a lot of that shit. Not that this will be the last time. There will be many chances for us to really check out each other's bodies. I want to know your whole body, not just your wee wee, like I know the sides of my tits."

"And I want to explore your body too, Mom," Henry said eagerly, pawing at his mother's enormous jiggling jubblies. "I want to know every single inch of you, inside and out, ha ha."

"Oh, baby," Hilda moaned, reaching down to give Henry's huge humpstick a friendly squeeze. "I want you to do a complete Lewis and Clark on me, tee hee hee!"

"It would be my pleasure, Mommy," Henry moaned, pushing Hilda back on the bed and gazing at her naked, busty, big-assed body in admiration.

"Your body is so beautiful, Mom," he said sincerely, tweaking her nipples until she squealed softly. "I could just about eat you up right up!"

"Let's just take our time and explore each other's bodies thoroughly, Henry," Hilda said sweetly as she pressed her mouth against his in a soft kiss. "We have all the time in the world to explore."

"I want to explore the shit out of you all fucking day, Mommy! A super Saturday of real genuine Humper 'motherfucking' sex! Yeah, Mommy! Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah!" Henry whooped, leaning over next to his mother's massively-chested body and kissing her nipples each in turn, lovingly adorning them with kisses that were almost akin to worshipful admiration. "How'd you like them kisses, you huge Humperfucking hootered hunk of titan tittie wet dreams?"

"Oh, I liked them, baby," Hilda assured him, her boobs heaving as she moved from her position on her back and then eased her shapely hot legs further apart, and then looked down at her womanly area with a knowing grin. "But you've explored my fucking titties before. I think our exploration needs to head to some places that until today you could safely label 'unknown'."

"But not for long!" Henry yelped eagerly, stretching out beside his mother, his lips still caressing her breasts, his hot breath on her soft flesh causing pebbly nipple hard-ons that drove her wild with expectation and excitement. "I think my fingers need to do some walking, ha ha."

Reaching down, Henry moved his hand across Hilda's lower abdomen, feeling the swell of her feminine curves before delving into the area below the soft, triangular patch of hair that covered her pubic bone.

"I think I found Hilda's little girly bud!" he cried out enthusiastically as he rubbed her clitoris, his fingers moving in a circular motion that caused Hilda to whimper with raw sexual need. "Holy fuck, you're getting a little clitty erection, ha ha! I think Mommy likes Henry playing with her little nubby."

"Oh, rub Mommy's little nubby, baby! Rub the fuck out of that little fucker!" Hilda screamed as Henry licked her boobs at the same time that his index finger twanged at her sweet little bud, what Richard Dicker had called her 'Rosebud' because of his enthusiasm for the movie 'Citizen Kane'. "Oh, let me kiss you while you rub my motherfucking little clitty erection."

Hilda Humper, her knockers bouncing, jammed her face against Henry's, even while he ground several fingers inside of her rapidly moistening slot, using just one to move back and forth on her lovely Humper clitoris.

"Well, why the fuck not?" Henry laughed, digging his fingers in deeper, his chest crushing her boobies as he got ready to shove his tongue into her mouth. "I can explore your fucking cunny and your tonsils and uvula at the same fucking time."

"Ohhhhh, baby," was all Hilda had time to utter before Henry used his tongue to force her lips apart and explore every inch of her oral cavity while he digitally explored her slickly lubricated honey pot.

Reaching down, Hilda cupped Henry's ballsack in her small hands, squeezing his testicles gently before turning her attention to his by now massive and throbbing erection, stroking and petting it until Henry was whimpering like a puppy.

"Oh, Henry, fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee!" Hilda cried out, her head moving from side to side as she moved her pelvis up and down on the mattress, her teatsies jumping and her sexual desire rising to the point where she could barely stand it. "Fucking fuck me now, motherfucker!"

Her chest heaved as her breathing became ragged, her triple J-cuppers bouncing wildly on her chest as she bucked wildly.

"Hold on a second, horny Mommy," Henry laughed, pulling his tongue out of her mouth, his chest away from her jugalicious ta tas, and his hand out of the crevice of her vagina. "You said you wanted to explore some shit. That does mean more that just jamming my cock up in your crevice, doesn't it?"

"Oh, but Henry, I need fuck, baby! My pussy is hungry for it, dying for wee wee to give it fuuucckkkk!" Hilda begged, making her juggernaut bosoms swing back and forth as she ground her pelvis up and down hungrily, hornily, her Humper cunny wanting his penis inside it so bad that it almost hurt sexually with its longing. "I need fucky, Henry! Ohhhh, I'm starving for your fucky and your hardness to slide into me so I can hug Mr. Wee Wee with the inside of my cunny, lover!"

"Well, I'm a little hungry for something myself, Mother," Henry told her, putting his hands hard on her waist to keep her from bucking with her simulation of a fuck as he held her hips still and tried to calm her. "You got a little taste earlier, a little fucking sample of my clear pre-cum that you love. Maybe I want a little sample myself."

"Oh my fucking goodness, Henry!" Hilda squealed as Henry moved into position, his head buried between Hilda's succulent thighs, his tongue reaching out to tickle her clitoris and tease her almost beyond endurance. "I always knew you were good at track, baby! Now you can give Mommy forty laps, tee hee hee!"

Henry wiggled his tongue against his mother's erect nub of flesh, tickling and teasing until Hilda was writhing on the bed and bucking wildly, her eyes almost rolling back in her head with the exquisite sexual sensations that Henry's tongue on her most private of parts were producing. Her gigantic globes pitched back and forth on her heaving chest, like a ship being battered in a North Atlantic storm, sometimes bouncing enough to smack Hilda in the face.

"Oh lick me, Henry!" Hilda screeched, becoming almost incoherent as Henry continued to torment her tender flesh with his tongue, her formerly baby-feeding boobahs beating together loudly.

"Mmmmmm! Tastes like oranges!" Henry remarked with an ear to ear grin, raising his head from her feminine pubic area to make the comment, and to stare at her pounds of tit.

"That's just because I fucked some guy from Florida this morning, Henry," Hilda laughed, in between moans as her Humper titters rattled around on her perfect upper body.

"Oh, shit!" Henry said with disgust, looking down at her moist and glistening pussy lips with suspicion. "You mean he just had his dick in here?"

"I'm just fuckin' with ya, Henry!" his mother laughed, putting her hands on her swinging, tumbling breasts as she let out a childish giggle that was devilishly playful. "Gotcha, muff-diver! I gotcha good!"

"Well, I don't want to be licking around where some Floridian just jammed his cock," Henry told her seriously, touching her clit with his finger as he talked. "I might find a fucking hanging chad or something."