All in the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a pirate outfit. Arrg." They laughed again.

-

Allison wore purple slacks and a white blouse like the other physical therapists in the PT department. It was her third day at the new job. She worked with amputees, the others with other kinds of patients. Each day, the proficiency with her computer controlled prosthetic leg improved.

"You'd never know," Aaron, one of the therapists, said as he walked by her.

"The computer stuff in legs is remarkable. I've seen people struggle with older knee units and I could always tell they were an amputee."

"How long?"

"Three months, one with the leg."

"Wow. I've never seen anyone progress that fast." He looked around and saw they were alone. "Did you go to Robert?" he whispered as if telling a state secret.

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She smirked and playfully pointed her finger like a gun at him. "Bang," she said and laughed.

"Ow," he groaned and grabbed at his chest. "No, really. He's trying to set me up with a woman who just lost her arm. I guess she's staying at your house and I was curious what you might tell me about her."

"Hmmm." She rubbed her chin and looked at him as she pushed one hand into a pocket. "You know him ... that way?"

He nodded quietly a few times and rapped his thigh with his knuckles making a solid sound. "Shit," he whispered glancing around nervously. "You gotta keep this quiet. I don't want to lose my job."

She leaned close to his ear. "I can keep your secret if you can keep mine."

"Sure."

"She seems like an okay person. Is doing fantastic about her arm and is considering transferring to the university here. She's nearing graduation."

"I hope I didn't wait too long. I take it Robert told her I'd call almost a week ago. I was scared."

"She's still interested. I didn't know it was you. I'm glad it is."

"Thanks. We can talk, just not at work. Maybe we can have lunch sometime."

"I'm married," she said and held her hand up showing him the ring.

"No problem. I'm hoping something develops with Holly. I'm still up for lunch and a chat."

-

Kate sat in the exam room, one leg crossed over the other. Her thighs just thick enough to not let it cross completely. The knee length skirt rested up along both thighs. Robert sat on a swivel stool in front of her.

"How I can I help." He asked looking at the folder resting on a counter next to him.

She uncrossed her legs leaving the knees slightly apart. "I spoke with Erin ... several times." Her knees wavered and he thought he noticed a glimmer of white. "I told her about an interest I have in having my left leg amputated. She made it sound like you'd understand."

"Of course." He leaned back slightly and crossed his arms while staring intently up the inside of a thigh. "How long have you felt this way?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "All my life. At least it feels that way." She grinned. "I'd like it above the knee in a way that I can wear a C-leg." There was a pause. "I've been saving money for years in hopes I'd find a way."

"What would you tell others?"

"There many excuses I could use. I don't know why I'd have to tell anyone I 'wanted' it off. Actually, I don't 'want' it off. I 'need' it off. I've always thought of myself as having a stump. Instead, I have a stupid leg."

"Believe me, I understand." He pulled his pant leg up exposing his prosthesis.

"Really?"

"Yes. My wife, Casey, is missing her leg above the knee. You'll probably be seeing her for your prosthesis. I see you recently moved here. Quite a coincidence meeting Erin."

"A long string of failed relationships, men and women, the last with a woman. I had to leave ... couldn't stay in that town and see her with someone."

"What if some one from the past sees you without your leg? What about a family member?"

"Family's all gone ... for years." She paused and stared at the ceiling letting her head move about then looked back at him. "I'd just say it was necessary to save my life. Guess that is true ... at least it is they way it feels to me."

"What's your medical history?"

"Other than colds and flu, I've never been ill, no broken bones, no surgery. I don't take any medicines. I'm about ten pounds overweight."

"Would mind if I do a physical?"

"Do what you have too. Does this mean you'll do the amputation?"

Yes. I'd be happy to do that. Show me on your leg where you'd like the stump to end."

Her knees spread as she pulled her skirt up exposing a view of her white panties. A finger dragged over the thigh and he measured from the top of the femur to where she pointed then wrote on the folder.

"That will be more than enough thigh. I could even go a few inches shorter. We need some space between the hinge of the knee to the end of the socket, but not a lot. We need enough length in the thigh to give a good fit in the socket and give good leverage. These days we don't need as much thigh. Of course, you can have it shortened later.

"How soon can we do this?"

"How soon do you want?"

"Today." She laughed. "Yesterday, maybe."

He patted her bare thigh. "Later I'll look at my schedule, but I think we can do it within a week." He smiled and stood. "Now hop up on the table and let me check you out." He watched her lay down. "You are going to be a heartbreaker you know ... a beautiful amputee."

"Doctor, you're such a kidder."

"No, I'm serious." He pressed and probed along the left thigh. "This is good material for a stump."

"Really?"

"Roll onto your other side." She did and he held the knee. "Pull." He moved his hand behind the knee. "Push." He coaxed her and she rolled onto her back. "You have good strength."

"I try to take care of myself."

"If I wasn't married...." He grinned as he looked at her face.

"You ARE a sweet talker." She grinned at him. "Even if you're not serious, you are making my panties damp."

"Yeah...." He moved and slipped the stethoscope under her blouse. "I'll get to see you naked on the operating table. I look forward to that." He repositioned the stethoscope."

A button on the blouse came unfastened revealing a beige bra cut deeply in front. "Do you need to examine anything else?" She chuckled and caught the hem of her skirt with a fingertip. She brought a knee up and exposed her panties. His hand slipped along the thigh. "I've never played doctor with a doctor." She pulled his hand against her crotch and massaged herself.

"I shouldn't." He wasn't struggling to free his hand. His thumb rubbed through the indentation of the panties over her pussy.

"You want to. Take your time. I won't tell." Her eyes closed and his hand slipped inside her panties. "Too bad they're in the way," she whispered. His finger found their way between the damp lips. "Nice fingers," she moaned. "I'm sure I'll need a through checkup after my leg is gone." She moaned as his finger explored. "Yeah-h, think of me without my leg, with my lovely stump."

-

Aaron closed the car door for Holly and walked to the other side. He looked at her as he twisted the key and started the engine. "The gods dropped an angel."

"Do women fall for that line?" She laughed and twisted slightly to look at him.

"Nah. Just thought I'd try."

"Did you want to have your amputation?"

"How'd you know I had one?"

"You walk well, but not 'that' well." She giggled. "You could have come on crutches."

"Next time."

"Bet I can get you out of that damn socket before midnight."

"You know, I have a feeling you will."

She hiked the already short skirt a little higher. "You know what I have on under this." She paused. "Not a thing."

"Careful."

"Why? Don't you want to take advantage of a poor girl with only one arm?"

"Somehow, I don't think of you that way."

"Good. Take me to dinner like you promised. Then I'll take to heaven at your place."

-

"Anybody home?" Robert called loudly as he walked from the garage into the kitchen. "Casey!" He continued to the bedroom - undressed, took his leg off, massaged his stump, and thought about Kate. It had been a long time since he thought that way about a patient. Her body was so unlike Casey's and others. It was soft. Not fat, just pleasantly soft. None of her body was fat, not the stomach, not the thighs ... nothing.

"She said I made her panties wet," he whispered aloud sitting naked on the bed continuing to massage his stump and think about her. "They were too." His cock, harder than usual, begged for release. "Fifty-seven." He lifted his stump and nibbled along the scar. "Three years younger than me." He rubbed the stump over his lips. "Been years since I've been with someone close to my age." He felt the large throb in his cock. He wasn't touching. A stream launched then another throb and another stream. "I gotta fuck her." Then there was another stream. "Maybe just in my thoughts."

-

"What's your fancy for dinner?" Aaron asked attempting to watch the road more than Holly's shoulder in full view thanks to the sleeveless blouse. The long narrow bandage covering the scar made him want to rip it off and just look at the reddish scar with black stitches crossing it. There must be at least fifty, he thought. He became erect just to think about it. He remembered the scar on his stump a few days after surgery.

"Someplace that servers hard liquor, lots of it, ... and burgers. Do you know a sleazy bar around here?" She watched his lips move as if he was trying to say something. "I wouldn't mind a dance or two. You could hold me close and whisper nasty things in my ear ... get me all hot."

"You're turning me on."

"I better be. That my intention." She unbuttoned several buttons. A breast fell out. "These your style?" She wiggled the breast letting the nipple move about. He looked, almost hit a parked car, and swerved back into the lane. "Bet you haven't been with a girl like me."

"Can't say I have, though I like what I hear and see."

"You like BJ's or to have your cock in a pussy?" She twisted and rubbed her hand over his thigh. "My old man, a real asshole of a foster parent, loved to have his knob polished every night. Started the night of my eighteenth birthday and stopped with I stabbed him 'real' good. He never touched me again. He lived, but he never told anyone."

"Oh-h."

"Sorry, I don't mean to scare you. I get a little crazy. I really want someone in my life." She turned back in the seat looking ahead again. "Getting rid of my arm is making a difference in my life. I know it is. I feel whole now." She chuckled. "Sounds strange, don't it?"

"No. I 'had' my leg off. I know exactly what you're saying. Promise me you won't tell anyone and I'll keep your secret."

"I don't keep it much of a secret."

He turned into a large parking lot. A flashing sign over the building said, 'Buffalo Pete's'. There were only a few cars and he parked in one of the three handicapped spaces. He held the car door open for her. She stood and pressed herself against him letting her lips waltz over his, her tongue exploring for something deeper than it could reach.

She pulled back. He gasped. She rested her hand on her waist. "That a small prelude." He gasped again then walked to the door of the bar.

"Need to see ID," the burly guy said.

Holly fumbled her wallet from a pocket and flipped it open. The guy nodded and held the door for her while examining Aaron's ID. He nodded and Aaron followed Holly.

"THIS SLEEZY ENOUGH!" he shouted into her ear so she could hear over the jukebox.

"YEAH!" She finished yelling just as the song ended and none followed. "Let's not sit near the jukebox," she said.

He laughed and agreed. He leaned over the bar and asked, "Any place that is quieter we could sit?"

The guy could have been the twin for the one at the front door. He pointed around the end of the bar. They followed his finger. Aaron gave him two thumbs up along the way.

"Can't do that anymore," she teased. "I'm strictly a one thumb kind of gal." They both laughed and slid into a booth in a nearly empty section of the bar.

She reach across the table and took his hand, played with his fingers. "God, I'm having a grand time. Thanks for calling."

"Sorry I waited."

"Fuck ... doesn't matter. At least you did and we are out. What do you do?"

"PT, ah, physical therapist. Mostly paraplegics, but sometimes I get to work with an amputee."

"I'm skipping all that."

"Listen, compared to what I see everyday, you are so beyond PT, OT, and all the other T's. So, is it as good as you expected?"

"Hell yeah ... better."

They realized someone was standing by the booth and both looked up at the same time. The nametag read Tia. She was tall, lovely, and wore a hook on the left arm. It appeared she was missing part of the forearm. "What can I get you?" She glanced at Holly. "Honey, you'll get tired of all the 'need a hand' jokes," she teased.

"Rum and coke," Holly replied. "How long for you?"

"'Bout nine months. It's fine." She looked at Aaron and held the pen against the pad where she had scribbled Holly's order.

"Rum and coke sound perfect." He continued to look. "I'm missing my leg. We could have a small convention."

She laughed. "Later I'll try to find a few free minutes to chat." She walked away and they watched her tight fitting cut off jeans wrapped tightly around her hips with long slender bare legs going all the way to running shoes.

"Great ass," Holly softly said as she looked back at him.

"I might give up women for Lent." She laughed and began playing again with his fingers. He laughed nervously. "I'm a student at the university. I'm going to transfer here. I'll be a senior majoring in Library Science."

"You must be smart."

"Nearly a 4.0 for all my courses so far."

"Wow. Will the arm thing get in the way?"

"I don't care ... had to do it. I don't think I could have waited much longer."

"If Robert hadn't happened...."

"I'd found a way. Could have been messy I'm sure."

The server appeared, a small tray balanced over the arm with the hook, and she sat each drink in front of them one at a time. She took the tray in her hand and kneeled slightly rested the hook on the table letting the hook open and close a few times.

Tia glanced at Holly. "Will you get an arm?"

"It's not high on my list of important things ... maybe. I like the hook."

"My husband does too. He likes it on certain parts of him. I like it on my parts too." She grinned. "You guys want something to eat. I can take that order too."

"Cheeseburger for each of us," Aaron said intently watching her face. "Lovely eyes," he remarked not looking away.

"You've got a good one," she told Holly and tapped her lightly on the shoulder with the hook. "Don't let him get away."

-

"Day after tomorrow," Kate said into the phone then listened. "You bet. It is going to be great. Will you visit me?" She listened again. "What a great friend, Erin." She dropped the phone on the hook. "I can't believe this is happening," she said as she stood and walked into the kitchen.

-

Holly lay naked on the bed and watched Aaron undress. "Show me how your leg comes off." She moved her face closer and rested on her elbow. "Feels strange to only have one elbow to lay on."

"Before long it'll be like that arm was never there." He pulled at a plug and the socked slipped easily from the stump. "Ta Da," he sang. "Putting it back on is more work." He balanced and swung the stump back and forth a few times.

She reached out and fondled the end. "I like it." Her hand felt over the front of his Jockeys. "Hmmm, someone is excited."

"I can't imagine why." He chuckled.

She pulled on the front of the waistband until the thick cock popped out. "Oh-h, now that is-s nice. The waistband rested under his balls as she let her fingers roam along the underside of the shaft. "How'd you know I like it cut?"

"Lucky guess. You know, I worried about that all day whither or not to circumcise myself. Guess I did the right thing." They both laughed as he sat and removed the rest of his clothes.

She crawled forward slightly and took a few inches into her mouth.

"Oh god-d," he groaned holding her hair in a hand. Her head bobbed taking gradually taking more, eventually the entire shaft into her mouth. "Oh-h, oh," he groaned loudly. "Fuckin' A." He rapidly launched huge streams down her throat and he could hear her gulp several times for each.

She sat up and wiped her hand across her mouth. "Shit man, when was the last time you came?" She giggled softly to let him know she was not upset. "Is that all for the night?"

"No. I can usually go several times, maybe once an hour."

"I'm up for that." She flopped onto her back and spread her knees. "If you'd like an appetizer, I like oral ... a lot."

-

Robert was more restless than usual the evening before an amputation. He lay on his back - naked. Casey's head rested near his hips, her knee beside his face. He could smell her pussy - wet from the last fuck. He strained trying to know it was Casey. It could have been his mind playing tricks. He knew what Kate smelled like.

Casey's fingertips lightly played with the head of his cock. He could feel her breathing begin to relax as it blew against his thigh. His arm flailed and then rested over his eyes.

"What's wrong darling?"

"I don't know. I just can't relax."

"You do Kate in the morning, right?"

"Yeah. I must get some sleep. She's scheduled for seven." He rolled onto his side. She pecked at his stump, kissing along the scar. She dozed off, a hand on the stump. He slept in fits and starts, all the time thinking about Kate on the operating table.

Real sleep finally overtook him.

12