All in the Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin glanced around. "Oh, my ... wore his dick off, did she?"

Allison nodded. "That's about the size of it. Holly promises to ... ah, restrain herself, if he asks for another date. I'm not holding my breath that he will."

"Someone at the gym told me that Kate and a guy left together."

"She's such a sweet woman. I hope she finds a good mate. Maybe he will be the one. Do you know him?" Allison pushed the plate back to Erin.

"Nope. My sources wouldn't tell me who it was."

-

Tony rolled over on one side and looked at Kate sitting on the bed. "Have I been asleep long?" He paused. "Let me rephrase that. How is the most beautiful woman in the world?" He grinned. "That's what I meant to say."

"Very happy. I enjoyed watching you sleep. It felt nice having you next to me. It was special."

He sat up and crossed his legs watching her all the while. "I feel blessed to have met you today. It's been the best day of my life. Let's go have dinner."

"Sure. I'd like to invite you to stay the night, if you would like. We can wake up, have breakfast, and get ourselves off to work or whatever."

When he walked from the bathroom, she was standing naked in the closet balanced on one leg and pushing hangers along the rod searching for a dress. He stepped up behind her and rubbed her shoulders then kissed her neck. She leaned her head back and softly whispered, "Hi darling." The kisses trailed down her neck and along her spine. His hand stroked a buttock and met his lips on its way upward.

She turned towards him holding a dress against her. "What do you think about this one? Would you mind if I go without my leg?"

"Sweetheart, you can go naked if you wish." He chuckled and pulled the dress out along her. "I'm getting used to being with you very quickly. I hope you don't mind."

The dress squeezed between them as she sucked his lips and allowed his tongue into her mouth. "I often find myself falling in love too quickly. I have a good feeling about 'us'."

-

Holly wadded up the wrapper from the sandwich and tossed it on the tray. She let a small burp escape and brushed at her blouse knocking a few crumbs to the floor. "Do you have a roommate?"

"I live with my Dad," Alex replied. "We have a place about ten miles north of here on fifteen acres of mostly forest."

"That sounds great."

"At night I love to go out in a clearing, strip naked, and lay back to watch the sky. It looks like something out of the astronomy books, almost like a primeval sky - just stars and nebulas. Some nights I sleep out there."

"What about your Mom?"

"She ran off. He's had a couple girlfriends; none have really worked out though. He and I are good pals. What about your parents?"

"I've been though some foster homes, all with really fucked up foster parents. It's kind of messed with me. I transferred to the university here this summer and have been staying some people I know. I need to find a new place to live though. I think I'm, ah, getting in the way."

"No classes tomorrow for me, want to come spend the night?" Alex stacked both trays together and carried them to the trash. She laid the trays on the top of the container and found Holly standing close. Their hands touch then held each other. "Thanks. I don't make friends easily. I like you." They held hands as they walked outside.

"I can't remember the last real friend I had. I knew a guy our age without legs; he lived with an older woman who lost her hand. God, could he fuck." Holly sighed deeply.

"Do you like porn? I could watch the stuff for hours. Maybe we can watch some together tonight." Their hands swung casually between them. "That's my junker car," Alex nodded in the direction of a small car painted primer grey.

"I take the bus. Someday I'll be able to afford a car." Holly watched her unlock the door. "How's your Dad feel about you wanting your arm off?"

"Haven't told him." She laughed, feeling herself begin to relax around Holly. "We were at Buffalo Pete's recently and there was a server with a hook. It looked like her arm ended below the elbow. I thought his dick was going to rip though his pants."

"I saw her there the other night. You think he'll get hard looking at me."

"Oh, hell yeah." She laughed again. "He's shy like me. Guess that's where I get my shyness from."

"Does he know about your porn stash?"

"We watch it together. It was innocent and all. I was watching 'Julie Fucks Her Old Man' or some such shit. I thought he was busy at his computer. I had on just a t-shirt. Between bites of popcorn and sips of beer, I'd finger my pussy while digging on the movie. No fuckin' plot. I was lost in the action. Next thing I knew, he was nibbling on my popcorn and sucking on a beer. His shoulder was pressed against mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I kissed him on the face. I could smell his natural fragrance. I confess the movie had me quite turned on. In a heartbeat, our lips were all over each other. The need overwhelmed all reason."

"Wow, tell me more."

"Exciting, isn't it?"

Holly pressed a hand between her thighs and held herself. "Yeah."

His hand caressed my thigh and I drove my tongue deep in his mouth. Guess he could tell I was, ah, aroused." She giggled. "He was too. I shoved my hand inside his pants and his cock was larger than I'd expected."

"Your first?"

"Nah. Messed around with one guy before, I just jacked him off one night in a parking lot ... how romantic." She giggled. "Then there were two girls. I'm perpetually horny and can't get enough. I sleep with a vibrator." She giggled. "And a dozen rechargeable batteries in the drawer."

"So, just the one time with your Dad?"

"Nope. Want to 'do him'." She took her eyes off the road and looked at Holly. "Maybe a threesome," she said in a sultry tone then looked ahead.

"After the other night with Aaron...." She grew silent.

"What, you were too wild for him?"

"Guess so. Probably won't have to encourage your Dad much 'cause of my arm."

"Nope."

-

The parking lot at 'Sammie's' was not empty nor was it full. Recommended by several people, Kate had gone there on an unsatisfying date soon after moving to town. Without waiting, a formally dressed man escorted them through the dimly lit room to a horseshoe shaped booth, two menus rested lightly in the crook of his arm. A single candle sat on the white tablecloth. Real silverware and cloth napkins rather than stainless and paper napkins graced the two place settings.

"Fancy," Tony commented as he looked around.

"Wanted to show you I had manners and a dash of culture," Kate teased. She rested her hand on his and squeezed slightly as she glanced over the menu. "What should 'we' have?"

His hand rested on her stump and played with the end. He looked at her for a moment. "Oh, you mean for dinner." He laughed. "I knew that." He laughed again.

"Darling, you make feel so alive." She puckered her lips and blew a kiss.

"Would you like a moment?" the server in a black suit, white shirt, and a black bowtie asked in a deep serious voice. "Perhaps I could tell you about our specials?" He did not wait for an answer and spent several minutes detailing five dishes and how they were all prepared.

Kate folded the menu and said, "That all sounded wonderful, but I'd like the roast beef, sliced thin, cooked medium. Everything on the potato, and blue cheese dressing for my salad."

"Excellent ... and for the gentleman?"

"Yes, that did sound excellent. I'll have the same ... exactly."

"Some wine?"

Tony quickly scanned the wine list. "Number 26."

"An excellent Merlot." The suited server walked stiffly away.

His hand sill played with her stump and she smiled silently at him letting all the good feelings marinate with her soul.

The server returned, opened the bottle with a slight pop, poured a small sip of wine into a glass and pushed it towards Tony who swirled it a few times, sniffed deeply, swirled again, all before tasting. Tony silently nodded. The server put a folded napkin around the top of the bottle letting the two ends casually overlap then sat it in the center of the table before walking away.

"He's letting it 'breathe'," Tony explained.

"A wonderful man 'and' a wine connoisseur too. I'm impressed."

He leaned closer and whispered, "And a great lover." He snickered.

"I can attest to that."

-

The small cloud of dust followed the primer grey car along the rutted drive and passed as they stopped in a graveled area. "Dad's home," Alex said nodding towards the older black pickup parked closer to the house. The car door closed and as they walked towards the front porch, she looked at the house and said," It's not huge, but it is really nice." She took Holly's hand and held it for the rest of the walk.

"Dad!" she called. "I have someone you want to meet." They heard bare feet plodding along the hardwood floor of the hallway. A clean-shaven man wearing faded jeans and an unbuttoned Hawaiian print shirt appeared. One hand stuffed in a pocket, he dragged the other over the close cut black hair. "Dad, this is Holly. I met her at school."

He stepped a little closer offering a hand. "Please to meet ya. Call me Curt." He intently watched the armless sleeve for a while. Both women could tell.

"It's a new thing," Holly offered and wiggled the shoulder letting the empty sleeve move. "It's going to be all the rage." She laughed and cupped a hand over it as she giggled.

Dead panned, he said to Alex, "Maybe you need to find where to get it done."

"Sure. I'll get right on that." She laughed hoping he was serious. She thought he might be.

He continued to look at Holly. "We don't get much company out here. You'll be welcome anytime." He glanced at Alex then again at Holly. "You're a very nice looking woman." He shoved a hand into a pocket and started walking back to where he had come from. "I'll be in the office if you need me dear. Maybe we can all watch a movie this evening. I've got some burgers we can cook up."

Holly chased after him and kissed him squarely on the lips. "Thanks." She walked towards the kitchen. "Can I get us some beer?" He didn't answer and Holly followed her.

"We'll be out back getting some sun," Alex yelled down the hall. The screen door slammed behind them. After about twenty feet, Alex stopped and sucked her beer. "He wants you, big time."

"I noticed. He kinda turns me on too."

She held the bottle against her crotch. "Yeah. I'm creaming in my panties." She sat on the grass facing the woods behind the house. "He's a good and decent man." She pulled her left arm inside the white t-shirt letting the empty sleeve dangle. "There," she groaned. "We can be twins."

Holly sat facing her and crossed her legs then drank some beer. "This is great out here. Thanks for inviting me." She drank a little more beer and looked at Alex for a while. There was an inviting quality about Alex and Holly felt herself drawn emotionally closer.

Alex held the bottle up and clinked it against the other bottle. "To closeness."

"To stumps," Holly toasted. "Do you want to see?" She shrugged her shoulder.

"Sure-e," she drawled and watched Holly unbutton her blouse then pull it down on one side. "Stitches just came out recently. It'll look less ragged each day." The shoulder moved. "I wanted it all gone, just the shoulder left. Some want part of the shoulder gone too. I like the way both shoulders are still about the same and this one goes straight down the side." She moved the shoulder again.

"Did you ever want some of the arm left?"

Holly glanced casually towards the house leaving the armless shoulder bare along with a single breast. Curt stood behind the screen door and massaged the front of his pants while he watched her. She looked at Alex and nodded. "He's looking," she whispered while slipping the blouse off and laying it beside her. "Is this too forward?" She laughed softly. "He can have me."

"You're getting me pretty turned on. I feel an orgy coming." She laughed and pulled her t-shirt off. Pale faint scars were on her chest. She saw Holly look at them. "Breast reduction ... big hooters." She dragged a hand though her boyish haircut and shrugged both shoulders. "I'm more comfortable with myself closer to the guy end of the body spectrum. Strange, I know." She watched Holly and noticed no reaction. "Never been a girly-girl. Give me a wrench or a saw and I'm happy."

"It was one of the things that I was attracted to when I first saw you."

"Really? I don't want to be a guy, I just feel comfortable being this way." She dragged a hand over her chest. "Last year." A finger played with a nipple.

"Nice look."

"Thanks. Don't hear that enough. It'll look even better after the arm is gone."

-

"May I show you the desert tray?" the suited server asked looking at neither Tony nor Alex.

She tossed a smile towards Tony and nodded. "A slice of cheesecake and two forks," Tony explained. The server walked away.

"Save a little room for a treat when we get home," she teased and patted his hand.

"Baby, I'm hoping we can treat each other like that most every night till the end of time."

"That is the most wonderful thing I've heard in a very long time." She paused and looked dreamily at his face letting the feeling wash over her. "I'm willing to give it some time if you are."

"I won't need much if it is going to be like today."

"If I'd known, I'd had my leg off a long time ago." She chuckled and squeezed his hand.

"No, the timing was perfect."

-

Alex wiggled out of her Wranglers and folded them neatly. Her black ribbed boy-cut panties fell on top of the jeans. "Come with me," she offered as she stood. "Let me show you a place in the woods I like."

Holly watched Curt unsnap his jeans as she did the same. His hand rested inside then began moving. He was masturbating and she knew it. Strangely, she found it exciting and not at all creepy as most women would. She stood naked and pulled her fingers across her pussy in a way she knew he could see. His hand moved quickly for several strokes. She turned and wiggled her hips at him then followed Alex along a worn pathway.

Holly turned away from the house, leaned closely, and whispered, "He's beating his meat."

"Love to watch him doing that. I usually diddle myself when I watch." She laughed and took Holly's hand in hers. "He does other things quite nicely too ... fucks good." She giggled.

"Louie, this could be the start of a great friendship," Holly said.

"I love that movie ... Casablanca."

The soft grasses gave beneath their bare feet with each step. A slight breeze rustled some leaves and a bird chirped. Soon they arrived at the edge of a drop off. Below lay a large vineyard bathed in bright sunlight. Everything was still and clean, without a sound.

"Great, huh?" Alex asked putting an arm around Holly's waist, pulling her closer. Soon, the arm loosened and the hand rubbed softly along the spine and though the crevasse of Holly's ass.

Holly's armless shoulder brushed against Alex as they both looked ahead. Casually and at the same time, they turned and kissed. Their hips lightly grinding as tongues became accustomed to each other. Without hurry, single hands explored the other's body. Kisses lingered. Touches continued. Grinding did not stop.

-

Casey crutched across the patio wearing a light tan, short sundress, her stump dangling beneath the hem and a sandal on the foot. She turned towards the house and leaned against the railing, crutches now resting beside her. A hand dragged below her stomach and she sighed deeply as she looked at Robert resting his stump on the glass top table.

"I like that short piece of your lower leg."

He nodded and sipped a glass of whiskey. "Keep rubbing there, and I'll have to rip that dress off." He giggled and sipped again.

"That's one of the things I love the most about you."

"What?"

"You're always as ready as I am." Her hand continued its slow strokes. "I'll never stop loving you."

His hand, damp from the condensation, slipped beneath the waistband. "Yeah," he mumbled in agreement.

"I heard a rumor about Kate finding a guy at the gym. She was doing her treadmill thing and some guy was admiring her ass, as I hear it."

"She was strangely exciting," he commented.

"I know. I thought so too. There were times I imagined her in bed between us."

"Yeah. Nothing could be as good as you though."

"Such a sweet talker," she teased. "I've seen you with Jack or Thelma."

"Boy, you go to town with them too." Now, his waistband was pushed down and his hand slowly stroking the erection in plain view. Her hand held the hem up and fingers disappearing deep inside.

"Talk dirty, Daddy," she begged her husband. "Tell your little girl how bad she's been."

-

Still undressed from her walk with Alexandra though the woods, Holly leaned back against the kitchen counter. One ankle rested casually over the other as she finished a bottle of beer. Alex was in the bathroom. Her father plodded barefoot into the kitchen still wearing the jeans and unbuttoned shirt.

"You've got a great daughter, Curt." She took a step and dropped the bottle under the sink. Her naked hips wavered in his direction before she stood and turned to look at him. "You sound sweet too."

He took two beers from the refrigerator and handed one to her. "Nice body," he mumbled between sips. "You're doing well without the arm."

"I like the look ... don't you?" She moved the shoulder.

"Uh-huh. There was a woman at a bar the one night ... with a hook for a hand."

"Tia? She's got a great body." Holly sat the bottle on the counter and stepped close to him. She could feel his breath against her face as she rested her hand on his bare chest. His heart pounded hard. "Curt, sweetheart." Her lips hovered in front of his. They both could feel the electric pull. She held back, lingering, teasing.

His index finger lightly moved along the armless shoulder and down her side. His other hand touched her waist. He felt her inhale deeply but not flinch or pull away. He stood still for a moment then let his lips brush hers once, then again. She pressed hers firmly in place and his tongue dipped between them.

"Hmmm," she moaned into his mouth as their tongues played. She gently ground over his pants feeling the bulge. She worked her hand between them and felt over the zipper. "Darling," she groaned squeezing against the denim. "So nice."

His hand tugged at a hip and his pants slowly rubbed over her front. She pulled at the snap, dragged the zipper slowly down, and pushed her hand inside. "Geez, Curt," she groaned as her hand wrapped around the shaft. "Don't need to hide this."

She felt Alex's bare body against her back gently rubbing, lightly grinding. A hand massaged her neck, lips kissed the top of her spine, and the hand touched the scar on the shoulder. Lips kissed again as she glanced at her father's smile.

12