All in the Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that excite you?"

"It does ... of course." She glared at Wanda. The look was intense. "Is that a problem?"

"I'm just asking."

A far-reaching conversation continued for the remainder of the hour then Wanda closed the folder and crossed her hands over it.

"So?" Shelly leaned back, stretch the unfolded leg, and wiggled the foot. Wanda smiled. Shelly nodded, and then asked, "When?"

Shelly flipped though a calendar and dragged her finger over the page. "How about day after tomorrow? Martin will give you a physical tomorrow afternoon."

-

Mona flipped the page of the magazine. A tall glass filled with vodka and orange juice sat on the patio table, a large unfolded umbrella on a wooden pole with dark green fabric stuck out of the center of the table. Her foot bounced anxiously on the front edge of a chair she had dragged close. She flipped another page, unable to concentrate while Rick met with Wanda. She sipped at the drink and unbuttoned her top an extra button. Only one remained fastened. She looked up and saw the straw blonde from the bar move along the edge of the pool wearing a small black thong swimsuit bottom and a midriff baring white t-shirt. She watched for longer than a casual glance would have lasted. The forearm crutches, painted dark yellow, swung gracefully with each step of the single barefoot. Mona's attention remained on the smooth shape of the hip without a thigh.

Now Nicole stood nearby. "You should get one," she said in a dramatic voice. "Nicole, remember."

There was no way Mona could have forgotten. In her mind, she had lusted over the woman as she rode Rick's erection until he begged her to stop. She had wanted more. He usually was ready. Her eyes acted like an x-ray machine. The snug thong didn't hide much - the lack of hair, the traces of what was under it, and surely not the wonderfully rounded hip.

Nicole's giggle brought her back to the present. She stroked Mona's ankle lightly. "Mind if I sit here?"

Mona lowered her foot and watched Nicole sit with her hips scooted forward slightly stretching the small piece of black fabric even tighter, the barefoot out to the side the way a man might have sat. Silently, Mona gasped. "Yes," she said. "If I were to have one, I'd like it to be just like yours."

"Thanks. I consider it 'one' of my better parts." She giggled. "Listen, I wanted to apologize. I know we made it seem like this is more a fashion statement, like tattoos or piercing. Probably for them, but for me, this was deadly serious."

"Deadly?" Mona leaned forward; her interest peaked.

She held the hand with the missing finger up and wiggled the fingers. "I did this with a meat cleaver years ago. I thought it would temper my urge." She paused. "It didn't help." She paused again. "I was found waiting for the six-ten ... the evening freight train ... he pulled me off the tracks just before it came."

"Who?"

"My Dad." She paused for effect. "He knew how I felt and was searching for me."

"How did he know?"

"My Mom was, ... well, a cancer survivor from her teen years. I loved how she looked in a swimsuit; her hip was like mine ... well not as neat ... or pretty. The doctor must have been a part-time butcher." She groaned. "Eventually the cancer returned and she passed away when I was twenty. He and I talked after the funeral. That's how we learned about each other's ... ah, interests. He had been attracted to her 'cause she was missing the leg." She made a nervous laugh.

Mona reached out and patted her thigh. "Thanks for sharing that with me. I'm sorry I was so rude ... at the bar."

"There're like that. I'm not. At times, I even find them slightly over the top."

"Did you mother know ... about you?"

"Hardly. No one did until I opened up to Dad. We were crying an all ... it just came out. Damn-n, it felt good ... cathartic."

-

"Mom!" Morgan yelled as Katlin closed the front door. She crutched behind him towards the kitchen.

"Back in the bedroom, changing the sheets," she said loudly. 'They need changing after last night', she said to herself, reliving some of the better moments in her mind. She was laughing as they walked into the room and saw her moving around the bed in her wheelchair tucking in the last corner of the sheet.

"Let me help," he said. "What so funny?"

"Nothing, honey." She patted the bed. "All done."

"How much longer till you go back to work?" Katlin asked.

Selma was a PhD computer scientist and her research depended on grants. A major project grant was slow receiving a new round of funding. Selma wondered if it was because of her race or her lack of legs.

"He promised just another week. We're not hurting and I rather like a little time off. How's the Inn?" Selma was one of the investors.

"Still mostly real tourists, but we are getting a lot of people to see Wanda and Dad," Morgan said.

"Let's sit in the living room. Does anyone want some ice tea?" Selma pushed against the rims of her wheelchair and the others followed.

-

The card key slipped from the lock with a loud click and Rick pushed the door open. Mona sat on the couch, watching CNN and sipping a small bottle of white wine from the room mini bar. One foot casually rested under her and the front section of the morning newspaper was scattered across her lap.

"How'd it go?" she asked, pushing the paper onto the low table in front of the couch.

He plopped down and twisted towards her. "Well...." He sighed deeply. "In two days."

"That's great. Isn't it? You seem disappointed." She rubbed his neck and cuddled next to him.

"All my life I've dreamed of this. It ... it just feels strange to know that it is about to happen." He pecked at her lips a few times. "No, I'm not disappointed at all."

They sat quietly for a while. He stared absently at the TV. "What have you been doing?" he finally asked.

"I went out by the pool and read some. Nicole was out there ... itsy bitsy thong bottom leaving little to the imagination."

"The snooty blonde?"

"Yeah. You know, after we talked for a while, my opinion of her has changed. She seems like a really nice person."

"Oh? I bet it was her super short stump that caught your attention." He laughed and walked towards the bathroom. He stopped halfway there and turned back towards her. "Was it nice?"

"At the hip. Yours will be nicer ... and it will have something cool dangling, well not always dangling, beside it ... something that will feel so-o good inside my pussy. Don't you think?"

"What a stump junkie I married." He continued the short distance to the bathroom and turned on the water to wash his hands. He didn't hear what she actually said next.

-

Ian walked past the den door. The buzzing sounds caught his attention. Nicole's head tilted back and soft moans drifted around her mouth. The office chair was swiveled slightly away from the desk. Her single lower leg rested over the corner. Crutches sloppily lay on the floor. He noticed her hand moving under her skirt and the moans growing louder. He quietly watched, his hand rubbing lightly over his pants.

"Oh Dad-d ... cock...." She drawled aloud. Her hand moved more noticeably, still not aware he was close by.

Visions of her naked beside him in the dark middle of the night, flashed through his mind. His finger fumbled with the snap on the waistband. The zipper moved quietly lower.

She twisted the knob. The buzzing sounds now louder. "Fuck-k me again. ... Roll me over and...."

His hand slipped past the elastic of his Jockeys. He'd been firm just hearing the vibrator and he was beyond that now.

"I love your cock in my cunt from behind." She twisted the knob and the sounds grew even louder.

The additional noises embolden him and he pushed his clothing lower. No reason to hide, after all, they slept together every night. Peeking aroused him. It was thrilling - fun.

"Oh-h, ah, ah-h," she began, the words garbled, muffled. Her toes curled and the other hand slipped beneath the skirt.

He imagined it was playing with her legless hip. He squeezed his shaft tightly and stroked a little faster.

"Suck me daddy-y." With another twist of the knob, there was more noise. He knew it was all the way up. "Eat my pussy ... like last night. Drink my wetness."

He was close. She was too. She no longer seemed to be letting the vibrator just slip slightly inside. The hand moved longer distances. He had often watched her use it on herself and he knew it was thick and long, with ribbed bumps. It was going deep inside. He loved to watch her.

"Fuck-k ... play ... with my ... stump-p." Her words labored, hardly recognizable. "You ... love me this ... way-y." Her eyes tightly closed, the toes curled more, the ankle bent with the foot straining forward. "Leg ... not there ... great." She pulled the skirt up to her waist and looked down. "Ah-h," she said, almost a scream. Her hand covered her mouth. She licked at the ring finger stump. "Love it."

It was too late as the stream of cum slammed against the door, almost like a fist knocking. A few more followed as he milked his cock. He groaned as her sounds quieted and the vibrator fell atop her panties on the floor.

Minutes later, her foot dropped next to it and she turned the office chair. "It excited me to know you were doing that," she whispered. I saw your reflection in the monitor. She picked the vibrator up and licked. "Thanks for loving I have one leg."

-

Rick and Mona sat in the hotel restaurant. Outside, the afternoon light beginning to fade as the noise from the bar filtered though the mostly empty room. Shelly sat in a bright red sporty wheelchair, her arm stump dangling out of the sleeve of the light blue blouse, and as before, the other arm tucked inside the blouse. Tracey's crutches lay beside her.

"How was your interview?" Rick asked eating the first bite of hamburger, the plate just put before him.

"Great. Tracey and I spent time working out what to say. You know they have things they look for to keep you from getting the surgery."

"I've heard the rumor," he said, holding the burger half way to his mouth. "Not sure it's true."

"Yeah?" Tracey questioned. "It was better when Robert was doing this. He was pretty much ... got the money, got the desire, let's get you into the operating room and on with your life."

Shelly nodded and glanced at Tracey who was cutting the roast beef for her. She roughly jabbed the fork in a piece and held it in front of Shelly's lips. "I do things for her just like I will one day when her other arm is gone."

"Do you live together?" Mona asked, sounding almost jealous.

-

Nicole took long, yet graceful, hops towards Ian. Her breasts flopped under the blouse, unbuttoned halfway down. He watched her as his pants and Jockeys fell along his thighs. She grinned, the white teeth surrounded by natural colored lips - lips begging for kisses.

She rested a hand over his shoulder and wrestled the hem of her skirt up then ground the newly uncovered part teasingly against him. Their lips played and toyed together for a while.

"Well old man." She looked more closely into his eyes. "Are you ready for some young tender pussy?"

"Why? Do you know where I could find some?"

She jerked on his lingering erection. "Ass." She laughed and squeezed his balls tightly. "Beg and I'll let go." She dragged her tongue over his lips, but did not kiss them. "I won't let you watch me fuck myself next time."

He spun her around and pushed her against the doorframe. He forcefully pulled at her stomach and made her hips jut out in his direction. "Now, that's an 'ass'." He laughed and reached under her, a finger slipping into her pussy. "Still wet in there." His cock pressed firmly, his hips rocking back and forth, the cock head teasing the entrance. He pulled again. Her hips shot back even more. The head entered. He slapped a buttock. The whack roared though the room.

She shoved her hips quickly back, making it disappear inside her. "You started this. Now fuck me, Daddy."

-

Tracey leaned forward on both elbows staring at Shelly. A hand played with the cup handle pushing it casually back and forth a few inches.

"You'll look so much nicer," Tracey cooed.

"Were you both amputees when you met?" Mona asked, her hand resting over Rick's hand.

Tracey continued to lean on her elbows. "We both wanted to be ... that's for sure. There was an Internet group that we both happened have joined a few days apart. I searched though the membership list and noticed she lived not very far away."

"Yeah. I took the train up to visit a few weeks later. We both knew we were lesbians ... women who wanted to be amputees. That all made meeting and getting to know each other easy."

Tracey glanced away for a moment, deep in thought. She again looked at Shelly, smiled for a second. "We fell for each other quickly."

"Shit ... she slept with me that first night." She laughed then pulled the bite of salad into her mouth from the fork Tracey held.

-

"Vi-o-let," the woman told Chet. She had just appeared and now walked beside him along the market aisle. Her burgundy colored forearm crutches contrasted nicely with the black micro-mini skirt that barely hid the nicely rounded hips, especially the left one with no thigh. He looked up at her as he pushed against the rims of his wheelchair. She looked forward for a moment, two more strides, and then at him. "You don't remember me, do you?"

"Of course, at Max's saloon. How could I forget?"

"I did do it. Did you dream of me that night? I bet you did." Her chest swelled slightly driving her nipples against the fabric. "God, this is great being able to walk like this." She stopped. He gripped the rims, stopped the chair. In a whisper, almost just under her breath, she said, "Fuckin' leg." She pressed against the handles of the crutches taking the weight off her foot, wiggled the ankle, and moved the foot with the black pump. "The gal I was with that night hasn't spoken to me since I did it."

"Do you care?"

"Hell no." She giggled. "You're shopping basket is still empty. Can I buy you a cup of coffee? There's a place next door and the day is so perfect. We could sit outside."

"Okay," he said and followed her shapely hips swaying beneath the black fabric. "Still married," he said, not taking his eyes off her hips.

The automatic doors opened and she looked over her shoulder. "I think we're just talking." She chuckled and looked forward again.

Chet pushed a chair away and parked his wheelchair. She loudly dropped her crutches beside her chair and left the single foot out to one side leaving a small narrow patch of white visible beneath the skirt.

"Two black coffees," he told the server before letting his eyes drift along the inside of her thigh.

"You'll go blind if you look there," she teased letting her knee waver slightly. She laughed. "You 'are' a dirty old man."

"I just like to look." He shrugged his shoulders and sat up a little straighter.

"Well, had I known I'd be the luckiest lady in the world and bump into you today, I'd left these 'plain' ole panties in the drawer." She smiled and sipped from the cup just put on the table. "I'd wanted to be like this before I saw you that night. The fires got stoked for some reason." She sipped again, held the cup, and looked at his face. She smiled. "Your wife is a lucky woman."

"Actually...." He stopped without finishing, now thinking more about Violet than Patty.

"I heard a rumor that you and your daughter had a thing."

"Alex." He paused. "Not for long ... during her senior year in college." He giggled and looked again along the long bare thigh.

"Shame on you, you're looking again." She clucked her tongue. "I swear; you really do want to see that."

"It makes me think about Alex ... and Holly."

"Do you miss having young pussy?"

He thought he saw her wiggle her hips suggestively. He shook his head and thought for a moment knowing how much he did. He licked his lower lip and shifted in the wheelchair.

"Does that mean you and she still...?"

He nodded without answering.

"Would you want me?" Her hand dragged lightly over the hem of the skirt exposing the white French cut panties.

"Beautiful stump. Mine are at the hip too. I just love that look." He took the first sip of his coffee the let the cup linger just in front of his lip, the vapors drifting past his nose. "Patty has both legs like mine ... she's my wife."

"I suppose you two met because of this." She waved a hand past his wheelchair.

"Uh-huh." His head nodded a few times. "Alex and Holly are each missing an arm."

Her lips rubbed together then the tip of her tongue exposed it self slightly. "Someday, I'll settle down. Just need to find the right body to be next to."

"So, in the mean time, you're trying to recruit me." He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'm not a slut and put out for just anyone ... but you're special 'cause of the way you energized me that night." She fell silent, stroked her legless hips under skirt for a minute, while watching him. "Do you know Nicole?" She licked her lip once. "Her leg is like mine. We talked one day ... talked about all kinds of things. She's got a thing with her old man like you and Alex ... only he doesn't want to be missing anything." She paused waiting for a reply. None came.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Same with Marcus and Debbie."

"She's the waitress at the Traveler's Inn. Right?"

"Yup," she said, her head nodding. "Never knew my old man. I sometimes wonder if I'd have ... you know." She sipped at her coffee and watched his face. "My mother...."

"What?"

"A few times." She sipped, this time nervously. "After my leg...." She sipped again, still watching him. "She tossed my ass out the door."

"Really?"

"Fucking weird ... huh? Fuck around with her own daughter, but thinks me wanting to be like this is somehow sick." She put the cup down and waved her hands along her hips.

-

Wanda sat on the couch, her wheelchair parked near. She wore only an unbuttoned blouse. A bowl of popcorn nestled between her short leg stumps and she stuffed a few pieces in her mouth. The left stump bounced casually a few times as she rubbed the bowl tightly against her shaved pussy. Before picking up another piece, she twisted and pulled at a nipple and mumbled something even she didn't understand.

"Slide this in the player," she told Grant, then handed him a DVD package.

He looked at the title. "Kimmie Does Her Sister," he read aloud. He stopped and looked back at her, then let a chuckle slip out of his mouth. "I didn't know you...." He finished walking to the TV. The disk disappeared into the player and the movie started as he walked back. "I love the 'new you'."

"The new me?"

"You are a different person since you had your legs off. It's wonderful."

"I was always like this, I just couldn't let it out as long as my legs were there."

As he took a handful of popcorn, the title finished scrolling across the screen and the movie began with two women with heads buried between the other's thighs. Muffled moans filled the room as hips bounced around.

"Would like something like that?" he quizzed as he nibbled on the popcorn.

"Too bad they have those fuckin' legs in the way."

He brushed his hand together over the floor knocking the salt away and then wrapped one over her stump closest to him. "Glad you don't." He fondled and laughed.

Her hand pushed along bare skin under the waistband and found his erection. She pumped her hand a few times then left her fingers curled around the warm shaft. The women on the screen were drilling their fingers deep and one seemed to be in the middle of an intense orgasm.

"You make my pussy feel like that." She watched a few minutes in silence, still holding his shaft. "Would you like to watch me with another legless woman?" Her hand pumped a few times and she scooped more popcorn into her mouth with the other hand.