All in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
370 Followers

I was nearly in tears at this point. I asked Jodi what I could do to make things right, she just stared at me for a minute. It was the longest minute of my life.

"First I'm going to give you a punishment spanking. This will be your first true punishment but I'm sure it won't be your last. I'm going to beat you until you cry. You'll be begging me to stop. When I'm done I want you to worship my kitty... and don't expect any relief when you're done. This is about punishment, not pleasure."

"Yes dear." I said as a few tears ran down my cheek. "Anything you say."

"Tomorrow I'm going to call Mistress Amy." She continued. "You are going to tell her what a bad boy you've been, including everything we just discussed. You are going to beg her to punish you. I don't care what you have to promise her, just make sure I can watch. I want to make sure you don't enjoy it. Now get over the back of this chair. We have some business to discuss."

"Mom says you should be crying by the time I'm done. I borrowed her strap tonight and now you're going to feel it. I'll strap you until I feel you've had enough."

I was a little concerned after hearing how Mrs. B punished her husband. I was even more so when I saw the strap. It was about two inches wide and 18 inches long. It was made from thick but supple leather and had a wooden handle. Jodi had me bend over the back of the chair and grab the seat with my hands. She grabbed my cock and pulled it down as she administered the first stroke.

She continued to stroke my cock as she administered the first fifty. She let go of Mr. Happy when she started her second set. When she was done, Mr. Happy was nowhere to be seen and my backside burned like I'd been sitting on a hot stove. She told me to stand in the corner while her arm recuperated.

"So you enjoy receiving spankings," she said. "Well, let's see how much you enjoy this."

The third round hurt more than the first. There was no manipulation of my cock to distract me. The more she delivered, the harder she swung. When she was done, my bottom was red and puffy and my cock remained limp as a noodle. She told me to stand up and masturbate. When I was hard again she announced it was time for another round.

She started again. This time she massaged my balls and stroked my cock back to life whenever my cock became limp. She continued until she couldn't arouse me anymore. She put the paddle down and told me to come to bed.

I was glad I was kneeling between her legs. My ass was on fire and slightly bruised so I wasn't sure I could stand to lie on my back. She used me until well after midnight. She had multiple orgasms but Mr. Happy didn't receive any attention. I didn't get much sleep that night as I had a case of blue balls and a sore ass.

The following evening I watched as she picked up her cellphone and dialed it.

"Hi Amy, this is Jodi." I heard my wife say. "Yeah, I really gave him a good spanking. More pictures... well, that might be possible. Anyway, my husband is standing here and has something to ask you."

She handed me the phone.

"Mistress Amy." I began. "I need to thank you. You were right about my wife. She really enjoyed spanking me, in fact she's made it a regular part of our sexual activities. Crying? Ah... yeah, she really made me cry. I couldn't control myself. She just kept spanking me...Why? Because she said I needed it. In fact... that's why she called you."

Mistress Amy's voice was hard to hear. I thought she might not be alone and was trying to avoid being heard by someone else. I recited everything Jodi had told me to say.

"Anyway," I continued. "I was hoping that maybe... maybe we could get together sometime. Jodi says I need to be punished and she wants you to do it...Yes...I understand. She said you can punish me however you like. She'd like to watch, and maybe even assist you, but you'll be in charge. Yes... that's correct. I'll do whatever you say. Yes ma'am, I understand. OK, I'll put her back on. Thank you."

She talked to Jodi for a few more minutes and then Jodi hung up. She told me that Mistress Amy said that this would not be role playing. Jodi told me what Mistress Amy had said.

"A boy needing punishment gets what he deserves. She told me that once she began, she would continue until she was satisfied that I had learned my lesson. No amount of crying or begging would deter her. She said it would be harsh and before she was through, I would be sorry I asked for it."

"She'll be here Saturday morning." Jodi said. "She's still not positive you're serious, but she agreed to meet with both of us then. Remember, it's up to you to convince her how serious you are. If I were you, I'd be on my best behavior and do anything she tells you."

medic45
medic45
370 Followers
12