All In the Fine Print Pt. 01

Story Info
Liz & Kara visit an adult store & learn about making a dildo.
2k words
4.05
19.2k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in the Fine Print (Part 1) - The First Visit

Liz was standing in front of the dildos on the back wall of the adult novelty shop just a couple blocks from her office. The shop was relatively new; only open a month or two. She had seen it walking her normal route to Vinnie's sandwich shop with her co-worker Kara and had been looking for a reason to go in.

That morning she walked down the hall from her office to Kara's cube. They worked for a large insurance agency downtown. Liz was a senior manager and Kara was a team leader in the same department. They had worked together for about four years.

"Hey, got lunch plans?" Liz asked as she sat down in the chair next to Kara's desk. When Kara turned towards Liz, she saw her grin and smiled back.

"No, what is on your mind?" she asked.

Liz leaned forward and whispered, "Kara, let's go to that new adult store at lunch and look for a gift for Becca's bachelorette party."

Kara giggled a little. "Are you serious?" She was a couple years younger than Liz, but was a more open and forward than herself. Kara thought Liz was teasing her, "Have you ever even been in an adult store?"

"Yes and yes. Come on it'll be fun. We can call our order into Vinnie's, grab our food, and then stop in on our way back to the office. That'll give us some time to look around." Liz answered.

Kara looked at Liz and decided that her blonde haired friend was being serious. She opened a drawer and looked for the sandwich shop menu. "Ok, that sounds like it could be fun. Do you have any idea what you are looking for?"

"Not really. I am sure Megan will bring the 'dick squirt-guns' or the 'dick straws'. I want to see what else we can find that might be a bit more useful. You know that Becca is always saying that she wants to try some new stuff but Randy is a bit reserved. Maybe if we find something she might enjoy she can help loosen him up." Liz replied with a smile.

Kara handed Liz the menu and said mischievously, "Maybe you can find yourself something too?"

"Yeah, maybe I will." She smiled back, took the menu, and headed back to her office.

After being together for two years Liz and her boyfriend, Tom, had a good sex life. He enjoyed pleasing her and they played around a bit with some of the more mild stuff, like handcuffs and lotions. He was good to her with his hands and mouth, but what Liz really liked was Tom's cock. It was just shy of eight inches long and as big around as her wrist.

She had only been with three other men before she met Tom, but once they had sex she knew she would not like to go back to an average sized cock again. She loved how it felt inside of her and loved playing with and sucking on it. The only problem she had was that he traveled for his job. Sometimes he was gone two weeks out of the month. Liz had talked to Kara about being frustrated when he was away.

When it was time for lunch, she called in their order and Kara and her set off on the short walk To Vinnie's. After grabbing their food, they headed back towards work. A few minutes later they turned onto 5th and walked to the store in the middle of the block.

Both the shops on either side were empty, with the windows papered closed. The sign above the door said 'Midnight Sun Novelties'. A neon 'OPEN' sign was glaring in the shop window. The rest of the window was blacked out, restricting the view inside to what could be seen through tinted glass of the recessed front door.

The two women walked in and were greeted by a young woman behind the counter. "Hello, welcome to Midnight Sun, I'm Sarah. Please let me know if I can help you with anything." She said with what sounded like genuine glee.

After a looking around the shop and selecting a boxed set of flavored massage oils and small vibrator for Becca, Liz had stopped and was looking at the assortment of dongs. They seemed to be arranged with the smaller ones on the top and the larger ones on the bottom. She was looking down the row that had the eight inchers and larger.

She saw one very similar to Tom's and next to it was one even bigger. She started to imagine what it would be like to be able to use it to please herself while he was away. As her mind began to wander she even considered what it would be like to convince him to use it on her himself.

"See anything you like?" Kara whispered into her ear, startling Liz. "Wow, you must have been really enjoying whatever you were thinking about."

"Why do you say that?" Liz replied, feeling a blush come to her face.

"Cause you could cut glass with those." Kara tilted her head downwards to Liz's chest. Her nipples were pressing out through her shirt.

Liz laughed out loud a little and relaxed. "Yeah I was thinking some interesting thoughts about some of these cocks here."

"Which ones?" Kara looked at the display.

"Those right there." Liz pointed towards the one she had been fantasizing about.

Kara took it off the wall. The dong was listed as being nine inches on the package. "Don't you think Tom might get jealous if you bought one bigger than him?"

"It's not that much bigger." Liz said with sassiness in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah, rub it in, bitch." Kara lobbed the dong at Liz, who barely caught it.

"Can I help you ladies with anything in particular?" said a female voice behind them as Liz went to put the dildo back on the wall.

Both of them turned to see the girl from the counter, Sarah. She was a petite girl, barely five feet tall, with black hair and some tattoos on her pale skin. Liz noticed through her black tee shirt that Sarah's left nipple was pierced. She looked barely old enough to drink, but she smiled at them nicely enough and had a positive note in her voice.

"No, I ..." Liz began to say, when Kara cut her off.

"Maybe you can, my friend here is going on again about how well-hung her man is and now she is looking at that toy in her hand to take his place while he is away."

"Hey, no I wasn't!" Liz defended herself, while Kara laughed.

The clerk laughed too and said, "Well if he is as big as that I would go on about it all the time."

Seeing Liz begin to blush, Kara told her, "See Liz I told you that we under privileged women are all jealous."

Liz put the dildo back on the wall and told Kara, "You know YOU could always buy one of these."

"Miss, if you really are looking for something to enjoy when your boyfriend is away you could try one of the 'make-a-dildo's' we have. They are right over here." The clerk began to walk to a set of shelves near the back of the store.

"Make-a-dildo?" Liz asked while following her over.

"Yes, take a look." The clerk pointed at the shelves. There were an assortment of products with names like 'Clone-a-Weenie' and 'Copy-a-Cock'. They came in a variety of styles and colors, like vibrating or strap-on and flesh tone or hot pink.

The clerk explained, "See you use one of these kits to make a copy of your boyfriend's cock. So you can use when he isn't around." Then she added with a glance towards Kara, "And then he can't get jealous."

"How do these work?" Liz asked.

Sarah pulled one off the shelf and turned the box around. There were a set of drawn images, like panels in the Sunday Comics, with step-by-step instructions in the captions. "Well, each one is slightly different, but basically you follow the instructions to create a mold of his cock, then you add the other part, the latex, and you end up with a dildo that is identical to his cock." she explained, pointing to each image as she described the step.

Sarah continued, "I've never used one of these, but I have sold two since we opened. One woman came back. She said it had worked fine but she had never realized how small her husband's dick was until she had a copy of it. She actually reached into her purse and pulled it out." Sarah had a devilish grin on her face when she told the girls this story.

"Oh my God, she had it with her?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, she laid it on the counter and said 'See look at this tiny thing!'" Sarah held up her hands, index fingers up, about four inches apart, and said, "It really was only about this long. I tried to tell her that wasn't very small and she just looked at me and laughed. She bought herself one of the larger vibrating toys that day."

Kara looked at Liz and said, "Could you even put Tom's in your purse?"

"Will you stop please?" Liz said with mock angst.

Sarah handed Liz the box she had been showing them. Liz took the box and looked at the price tag; it was priced at $69.95. Turning it around to the back she looked at the bottom of the illustrated steps. The last drawing was of a woman holding her 'new toy' and smiling while the man stood in the background. Was it just her imagination or did the guy look a little upset?

'That is silly, why would he be upset?' Liz thought. Then she thought about how Tom might react to the idea of her having a copy of his cock.

"How many copies can you make? You know, so that maybe some of the less fortunate ones could get a taste." Kara asked Sarah while Liz was looking at the box.

"Kara!" Liz snapped.

The clerk giggled, "Well you can only make one per kit, but you could buy more kits. As long as the original is still available, I guess you could make as many as you want."

"Liz, if you don't want one, can I get one and have you make me a copy of Tom's cock?' Kara asked. "I promise I would take great care of it."

"Oh my God, Kara! No, I am not making you a copy of Tom's cock." Liz said as she put the box back on the shelf.

"You really are a greedy bitch." Kara said with a smile. "Thanks for the help." Kara told Sarah, "We need to head back to work. We can pay for our stuff and get going."

While ringing up their order Sarah looked at Liz and said, "If you change your mind come back anytime. I'd love to find out how the product worked for you." Liz looked at the younger girl and could see a glint in her eye and a smile on her lips.

On the walk back to the office, Kara asked Liz, "So, be honest what do you think about that make-a-dildo idea?"

Liz looked at Kara and said, "I am not sure what to think, never realized it was an option. I want to talk to Tom about it and see what his thoughts are. But I kind of like what that girl said, about if it is that same as his, he couldn't get jealous."

"Well, consider this, if you get him to agree before next Saturday, you could bring it with you to Becca's party. Maybe you could let her borrow it before she gets married!" Kara smiled widely at Liz. "Just think how Tom would feel knowing his cock was being used by another woman, or even women, like that."

"Oh I bet Tom would just love that." Liz poked Kara in the side with her elbow, "It kind of sounds like 'Someone else' wants to borrow it too."

Kara continued to grin, "Well I don't know about borrow, 'Someone else' might not want to give it back."

Next: All in the Fine Print (Part 2) - The Request