All In the Fine Print Pt. 04

Story Info
After she gets home Liz takes a look at what she bought.
3.7k words
4.33
16.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Kit

Once Liz got home she brought the brown box inside and put it on the table in the kitchen and was getting ready to open it when her phone rang. It was her sister Casey.

Casey was 28, seven years younger than Liz, and six months ago had gone through a bad breakup with her fiancé Carl. They had been together since sophomore year of college and just three months before the wedding Casey had found out Carl had been cheating on her. After first trying to work it out, she discovered that he had been doing it for quite a while and with quite a few women. Casey moved out and into her friend and coworker Jennifer's apartment and was still trying to put her life back together.

Liz loved her sister and tried very hard to be there when she needed her. Tonight Casey was in a foul mood because she had planned to go out on a date with a guy who had cancelled on her at the last minute. Liz spent 45 minutes talking to Casey and near the end of the conversation they discussed meeting up before the bachelorette party next Saturday.

"Ok, so Jennifer and I will meet you at your place and ride with you to the hotel." Casey said. "Are you sure that Kara is cool with us sharing a room with you guys?"

"Yes Case, she is fine with it. Jennifer isn't still worried about the lesbian thing is she?" Liz asked. Jennifer was only 23 and had recently came-out publicly. Liz got a vibe that Jennifer had a crush on her sister, which was the primary reason she let Casey move in. Casey denied it when asked and Liz hadn't gotten up the nerve to ask Jennifer herself.

"Yes, she is a little, but I told her that none of you cared and that she got a free hotel stay out of it so no one has to drive home and run the risk of a DUI." Casey replied.

"Ok, listen I haven't eaten dinner yet, so let me go and don't worry about that guy, he doesn't know what he is missing. We need to figure out the final plans for our trip to Vegas later this year." Liz told Casey and they said their goodbyes. Liz put her cell phone back in her pocket. Then she grabbed her jacket and purse and went to the Chinese place to grab dinner.

After she got home she grabbed a glass of wine and sat on the couch, eating fried rice and leafing through the advertisements and magazines from the mail. Then she turned the TV on and caught up on a few recorded shows, her mind wandering over the phone call with her sister.

She had thought that Carl was a complete loser but her sister had never seen it until it was too late. Now she was trying to date again and had no experience being with another man physically and each date she had been on had been uncomfortable and awkward. Liz had no idea what to do to help Casey out, so she just tried to be supportive.

Around 8:00 Tom called and they talked about each other's day until about 8:30. Liz didn't provide many details about her trip to the store, she just told him she had gotten a surprise that she was looking forward to enjoying with him. He asked her about the Goth-girl clerk and Liz told him she wasn't in, but the woman who was working was much more attractive. Liz spent a few minutes describing Sonja and the interaction, she even mentioned some of the strange feelings that she had experienced.

Liz heard a voice in the background from Tom's line. She could tell it was Megan, saying something about heading out.

Tom said, "OK dear, I look forward to hearing more about your new fantasy woman but I have to take the clients out for drinks."

Standard Friday night business week wrap up, Liz thought, then poked fun at him, "What is Megan wearing?"

Tom's voice indicated that the question flustered him, "Yes, dear, Megan is going too. She will be taking over the Synthcorp account next quarter so I have to give her a good turnover." Tom told her. Liz could tell his reply was directed to cover Megan standing in the room.

"I bet she'd like you to give her a 'good turnover'." Liz nudged him.

She had met Tom because Megan was Becca's cousin. Liz and Kara were friends with Becca, having all worked together before Becca changed jobs. When she decided to move in with her long time boyfriend, Greg, they hosted a house warming party. Tom and Megan had been co-workers for about a year when Tom broke up with Marcia, his last girlfriend. Megan was trying to see if he'd be interested in her and invited him to the party.

He and Liz met that evening and hit it off right away. Within a couple months Liz was totally in love with him and they moved into an apartment just after their first anniversary together. She found out later that both Kara and Megan had been interested in him. The two of them started to hang out after that night and had become close friends as a result. Kara and Megan still picked on Liz about 'using her boobs to hypnotize Tom' and that is why they never had a chance.

Kara's lithe body had always made Liz a little jealous. Kara was a couple inches shorter than her and enjoyed running. Her legs were toned and her muscular ass looked amazing. Liz knew that Kara's had self issues with her breasts. She barely filled out a B cup and whenever the topic came up she couldn't help but to talk about Liz's own full D cup breasts. Kara had often joked about wishing she could steal some of Liz's breasts, or just borrow.

Megan had never made a big deal out of Liz and Tom getting together and had been supportive of the couple. Tom considered her a friend of his and while Liz knew the two of them flirted, she never worried that he would ever do anything with Megan behind her back. She did have some apprehension about what Megan might be willing to try though based on her own experiences with the woman.

Liz could hear Tom telling Megan he would be right out and then pause. "Ha ha! Maybe she wants an apple turnover." Tom shot back. "You know though, she did mention earlier that the door between our rooms won't lock. Do you think that means she wants me to fix her lock with my tool?"

"Ok smart ass, you fix anyone's lock with that tool and it'll be staying with me from now on." Liz said with a laugh. They bantered a few more minutes and then said goodbye.

She had another glass of wine, surfed the net on her iPad and eventually realized it was after 10:00. Taking her glass out to the kitchen she noticed the brown box in the non-descript plastic bag on the table. She laughed at herself. Talking to Casey and falling into her routine she had completely forgotten about her purchase. Even talking to Tom about the store Liz hadn't mentioned what she had purchased.

She poured herself one more wine and sat down at the table. Carefully, she took out the box, setting the bag aside. It really was like a shoe-box, having a removable lid, instead of opening at the end. Liz opened the box and began to take out the contents. It contained a clear plastic cylinder, about ten inches long and three inches in diameter, open at one end and sealed at the other, 'like a graduated cylinder from chem. class'', Liz compared in her head. There was also a black plastic cylinder that was half as long as the clear one, solid on one end and with a thin foil film on the other. It reminded Liz of the safety seals on aspirin bottles after you take off the lid. She could tell by shaking it that the black cylinder contained something liquid.

Next she pulled out three sheets of paper, one light green, one light yellow, and one light blue. She looked at the green page. At the top it said 'Preparation'. The first thing on the paper was a Contents List of what the kit should have in it. There was a warning at the top of the list, "Do not open any of the contents before ready to use. If you open any contents you must use them within an hour or they will not be effective."

As she read down the list she took out each of the items and set them on the table. First on the list were the two cylinders, the clear one apparently called the 'Transitional Cylinder' and the black one containing the 'Finishing Compound'.

The rest of the list was: a small wooden box with five glass vials in it, each one with a colored liquid and a number on the label from one to five; a Zip-lock bag of powder that resembled a mix of flour and cinnamon; five tubes that looked like small toothpastes, four with a capital letter A on them and another that had a B on it; a small flesh colored candle; a piece of hematite on a leather cord; and an unlabeled green glass bottle that looked like fingernail polish.

According to the descriptions the vials and the powder were the 'Transitional Medium' mix. The tubes were called 'Preparation Compound Base'. Finally, by process of elimination the unlabeled fingernail polish looking bottle was simply called 'Adhesive'.

Liz wondered, 'Is it like the stuff they use in movies to make special effects stick to people. Does that mean I could stick it to someone?'

Next was a list of things she would need to gather to complete the process: a mixing bowl, a measuring cup that was at least 2 cups, a spatula, matches, towels, baby oil, and corn starch. She got up and walked to the kitchen cupboards and looked through them quickly, verifying what she had on hand. After her search, Liz made a note in her phone to get some baby oil and corn starch when she was shopping tomorrow. She sat back down at the table and continued reading.

The next section read: "This entire process will take six nights: four nights of preparation, one night of transition and one day for your dildo to cure. Determine the night you want to perform the final part of the transition process. You will have to begin preparing the cock four nights before that evening. Start by shaving the cock's shaft, base, and scrotum free of hair. Each night, for those four nights turn off all the lights in the room you are in. Light the candle included in the kit. Squeeze out the entire contents from one of the tubes marked with an 'A' into the palm of your hand. Add a drop of baby oil about the size of a dime and rub together for about a minute. This will result in the Preparation Compound. Using your hands liberally apply the Preparation Compound to the selected cock until it ejaculates. Continue to rub the ejaculate onto the cock until it is completely covered. Blow out the candle and let the cock absorb the Preparation Compound at least an hour. This step will ensure that the dildo will be the most lifelike feeling as possible, it will also aid in removing the dildo from the Transitional Medium."

Liz looked at the collection of ingredients and picked up a tube with an A on it. It was a plain white plastic tube with a screw top. She thought about opening it, and then remembered she wasn't supposed to or else it would lose its effectiveness. She set the tube down and picked up the flesh colored candle. About six inches long it was about as big around as a quarter. The wick was not white, it was purple and now that she held it, she could smell a faint scent like salt or seawater.

She set the candle down and continued to read. "Some side effects may include a swelling of the cock in length and width, as well as prolonged erections. These are beneficial in ensuring the best final product. There may be some increased sensitivity in the cock and the area around the base. This is normal and sensitivity in the cock will go away once the dildo is complete. Be cautious, once the Compound is exposed to the ejaculate its properties will be activated for about an hour. While there are no health risks associated, you should avoid contact with female genitalia as similar side effects may occur."

Liz yawned, the wine was making her drowsy, but the more she read the more turned on she got about the process. 'Wow what is with all these steps and increased length and width, did I read that correctly?' Liz thought. She read it again. 'It could get even bigger?' It said sensitivity in the cock would go away but it wasn't clear about the size gain. Liz's mind started imagining what that might be like. If the dildo was larger than Tom's cock, would he mind? She didn't think she would. But what did it mean about similar side effects in female genitalia? 'If I get it on my clit, will it get bigger and more sensitive too? What would that be like?' she wondered.

The preparation directions continued. "On the evening that you plan to make your dildo place the necklace included in the kit around your neck and turn off the lights in the room you are in. Light the remainder of the candle provided. Prepare the entire contents of the tube marked 'B' in the same manner as tubes marked 'A'. Rub this onto the cock until it ejaculates. Continue to rub the ejaculate onto the cock until it is completely covered. Please note that the cock will not lose its erection, this is normal. Let it sit quietly for an hour. Leave the candle burning and proceed to follow the directions on the Process page."

Liz considered what she read, 'For four nights I will have to play with his cock. Rub the prep lotion into it, maybe get it even bigger. But I won't be able to use it unless I want to run the risk of making my own clit bigger and even more sensitive.' She started to think about the frustration a bit. Four nights, well I think I can hold out.

She set the light green page down and picked up the light yellow one. At the top it said 'Process'. She looked at this paper and it was a step-by-step list of the process that they would go through to get to a dildo from Tom's cock. She scanned through the steps.

Each one is written pretty clearly and straight forward, Liz thought. The page started with a statement about making sure you gathered your material before you needed it and had it ready to go. It advised that the user make the most out of the hour that the cock was getting ready from the last preparation step.

Most of the steps read like mixing batter for a cake. Some of the steps had warnings and notes at the end. The first step was mixing the Transitional Medium. The five vials of liquid would be mixed in order from one to five with 2 cups of water into the mixing bowl and stirred for at least five minutes. Then the powder would be added and stirred in for another five minutes. Then the user was supposed to pour this Transitional Medium into the tall clear cylinder where it would become gel-like.

Once the cock had been soaking in its final Preparation Compound for at least an hour, the donor was supposed to stay lying down. She would then sit between his legs and raise them, knees up. There was a note about laying towels under him at this point as the next step would be messy.

Then she would move the cock so it pointed down and away from his body. The step noted that this would ensure that the maximum amount of the cock could fit in the cylinder of Transitional Medium. Now she would slide the cock into the gel filled cylinder until it was all the way to the base of the cock. Some of the gel would be forced out of the cylinder, but could be washed up with warm water later. A note indicated that the donor's testes would retract into their body, but would not be harmed.

From this point she was supposed to hold the cylinder in place for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes she was supposed to rotate the cylinder as far as she could counter-clockwise, hold it for 30 seconds then rotate it again as far as she could clockwise and hold it for 30 seconds. A note said that the donor would experience some pleasurable sensations.

After returning the cylinder to its original orientation she was supposed to pull it away from the donor's body and the final few steps involved piercing the foil top on the black cylinder and screwing it onto the clear one, then setting them vertically, with the black one on top, and letting it sit for at least 24 hours. Liz figured that what was in the black cylinder was the stuff that would make the dildo in the mold. The note at this point indicated that the donor may seem sleepy, but it was normal and would pass within a few hours.

There was a warning after the last step, "Do not remove the dildo from the Transitional Medium or the Finishing Compound for at least 24 hours. If it is removed before then it will not keep. This is important, if removed before it is cured, it will not be useable and no refund will be issued."

'So if I want to have it for the party next Saturday, we should be ready to make it on Thursday night, then it will set up and I can have some fun with it next Friday. That means I have to start the preparation Sunday night after he gets home. I can't wait to tell him.' Liz thought.

She set the yellow page down and was getting ready to put the kit back in its box and realized she hadn't read the blue page. She picked it up and looked at it. It said 'Care of your dildo' on the top.

There wasn't much detail on this page. It said, 'You now have a perfect dildo made from any cock. It will last you a lifetime with care and maintenance. Be sure to rub baby oil on the dildo at least once a week with bare hands, this will keep it soft and supple. Do not expose your dildo to extreme temperatures. Try to keep it between 50 degrees and 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Optimal storage temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit. Store it in a dry place. If you plan to store your dildo for more than a couple weeks, apply a dusting of corn starch and wrap in a clean cotton cloth. Do not expose to water for long periods of time. If the dildo appears to be drying out add baby oil as needed. Do not cut or damage your dildo.' There were more instructions but as she read them Liz realized they were pretty standard and were probably written to make sure the makers of the kit would be able to avoid providing refunds for any number of reasons.

She thought about the lifetime statement. She recalled Sonja saying something similar. 'Why would I keep it a lifetime? If I ever break up with Tom, I don't know if I would want his cock laying around my underwear drawer for someone else to find and get mad about.' She laughed to herself about that image. 'I guess I could just give it Kara then, she would be happy to take it off my hands.'

She set the page down and finished putting the kit back in its box. As she picked up the pages to put them in, she noticed something at the bottom of the last page, in small print. She glanced at it. The line was in a font that had to be a 6, maybe a 4, it started with the word 'Reattachment' and she could see '72- hours' as well. She was having a hard time focusing her eyes on the tiny print. 'Guess I need to get glasses soon.' Liz thought as she folded the page back up and put it in the box. Grabbing the bag and box she carried them into her bedroom. She set them on her dresser and went to brush her teeth. She didn't notice that the bag drifted onto the floor between the dresser and the bookshelf next to it.

While getting ready to go to bed her mind wandered about the different things she could do with her dildo when she had it. Not just sex things, she was really enjoying the idea of showing it off at the party. Maybe even to some other people. She smiled as she imagined what Kara would say when she saw it.

As she finished getting ready for bed, she climbed in. She began to slowly touch her body, moving her hands around her breasts and then one down her belly towards her clit. She slowly massaged her nipple and breast with her left hand while rubbing gently on her clit with her right. Her mind thought about taking the dildo back to the shop and showing it to that first clerk that was there, Sarah. She really was kind of cute now that she thought about it.

Then she thought about Sonja, she had promised to show her if it worked. She imagined handing it over to Sonja. Watching the dark woman hold it and feel it. Liz wondered, 'Would she ask to use it, to suck it? Would she let me watch as she placed it between her big beautiful boobs?"

12