All in the Name of Science Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison returned her head to my shoulder. "I like Kathy as a person and of course she is pretty and I can see why you would want her. She is good as your assistant and I don't want my insecurities to ruin her academic career."

I told Allison about my blowjob yesterday from Kathy and how she threatened to report to the dean. Kathy was taken care of academically and would make it into Medical School.

Allison sighed and asked me why I thought Kathy was so hot. "Is it her face or do you just like her huge boobs?"

"I guess it is the entire package. She is sometimes not the nicest person in the world and I can't imagine always being with her" I explained. "But she does ooze sex and her body is incredible."

Allison stood up and walked over to the nightstand. Well, thanks to my brilliant husband I can have the same body. Allison opened the titty growing pill bottle and took out 3 pills. I wonder what I would like if I took another 3 of these bad boys.

I should have warned her but I just let her swallow the pills. A few minutes later we both watched as Allison's perky cute boobs turned into a massive rack. She was easily sporting a Triple D set of boobs

Allison looked down at my cock and we both were amazed as I was hard in seconds looking at my wife and her newly created incredible rack.

"Typical" she smirked at me.

Allison walked over to the bed and laid down beside me. "Go ahead" she sighed, "I know you can't resist. Just like a guy, going crazy over huge tits."

"You knew this would happen when you took the pills", I laughed.

I attacked her amazing boobs, taking her nipple into my mouth. For the next 10 minutes, I played with, sucked, licked and mauled every centimeter of her rack. Allison moaned and played with herself as I enjoyed her heavenly tits. After attacking her boobs, Allison looked at me and said "I know you want to do it. Go ahead and enjoy but next time is for my fun."

I reached into the nightstand and grabbed the bottle of spray lube. I took great pleasure in spraying her huge tits down with the lube and making them as slick as possible.

Allison laid down and pushed her tits together and I placed my hard cock in between her new-found mountains. It was pure heaven as my cock glided effortlessly and disappeared into her tits. As my cock emerged from the top of her cleavage, Allison used her tongue to flick my cock. Never in my life had I enjoyed anything more.

Allison looked at my reaction and knew I was about ready to cum yet again. If you cum then you better be able to get hard again because I need to be fucked tonight.

Somehow, I resisted blowing my wad on her tits and pulled away. I flipped Allison on her back and pulled her up and settled in behind her and between her legs while she sat there on all fours. Her huge tits were so big they dragged onto the bedsheets as she remained on all fours. I moved in behind my hot wife and entered her cunt in one stroke. I was so close to cumming that it took all my concentration not to be a 2-pump chump.

Eventually, the urgency passed and I settled into a nice rhythm in and out of my heavenly wife. I leaned over and took one tit in each hand and enjoyed kneading her boobs while I moved in and out of her doggy style. Allison then pushed me off and laid me flat on the bed. She climbed on me and impaled herself on my cock in one motion. Allison took my hand and placed them on her huge boobs.

"Easier access, " she said as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"I wonder if this is how Kathy likes to be fucked" Allison teased me. "I was pretty hot in college and always had guys around when I worked for it. But Kathy just needs to smile and could get any guy on campus. I wonder how many times she gets fucked each week. I bet those college boys bust their load before she ever gets off."

Allison came at that instance talking about Kathy and stopped her bouncing.

I had enough and wanted to cum and pounded away at my wife. I placed Ally on her back and entered her pussy again.

"Why would any guy fantasize about Kathy and why would I care when I have the hottest woman on campus with my cock inside of her? My wife is my dream girl and I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you every night."

I pulled my cock of her.

"Look at what you do to me, look how much I want you and only you. Every man on campus would die to be where I am now" I stated to my wife as I entered her again.

"Kathy is hot and sexy but my wife is my fantasy and I have you every night. Now enough about Kathy, use that body of yours and get me off."

With a tear in her eye over my pronouncement of love, Allison kissed me deeply and used her body and knowledge of me to finish the job. Despite doing everything I could to prolong the night, it was no use. I came with a scream and dropped my load deep inside my wife.

With that, I knew I was finished for the night. Allison moved beside and placed her still huge tits on my stomach. I was 100% happy and satisfied with my sexy wife. Allison fell quickly asleep after enjoying being fucked.

I looked at the doorway and saw Kathy. She was completely nude and had her hand in her pussy masturbating. She had watched the entire episode of me making love with Allison and was getting herself off. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. She played with her pussy for a few more seconds and came while looking at me in the eyes. She took her hand from her cunt and licked her fingers and her juice. Kathy smiled at me once again and left the room. A few moments later I heard the door close downstairs.

I laid there awake with my amazing wife who had just given me a night of passionate sex. Any man in the world would agree that Ally was the perfect wife. But burned into my mind was the sight of Kathy and her nude body and the way she made herself cum while watching me screw my wife. I tried to erase the image by looking at Allison sleeping peacefully but I was becoming obsessed with the beautiful coed and things would only become more complicated.

12