All Is Fair Ch. 07

Story Info
Helena makes a decision.
4.4k words
4.73
25.4k
32

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group stared at Zachary waiting for his response. Helena knew her soul was in the balance, and this man might be her only hope at fully restoring herself.

"First of all, Helena you must never be alone," Zachary said. "If he can only influence you and come to you when nobody is around we need to keep him away. By your descriptions it seems like he is getting more and more powerful as time goes on."

"We've already taken precautions against that," Brooks said.

Helena didn't know how she would feel about never being alone. There were certain liberties she would be forsaking if someone were with her at all times. She reminded herself her soul was more important and didn't object.

"That's not a solution," Helena said.

"There are only two options I can think of. Number one is killing the vampire," Zachary said. "Which would not be very easy, considering we would have to find him, then get close enough to kill him because he kills any of us."

"Maybe I could be bait," Helena said.

"NO," Brooks said. "What if I just give her my mark?"

"I don't think that will be enough," Zachary said.

Brooks eyes started to turn red again. Helena was about to plead her case when Hugh spoke up.

"What's the other option?" he asked.

"Helena joins the pack," Zachary said.

"Do you think that would work?" Hugh asked.

"I think it's possible," Zachary said. "Think of Helena's condition as a disease, what happens when we turn ill humans?"

"They heal," Daphne said.

Helena noticed Daphne look at Hugh with a grateful smile. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

"What if it doesn't work?" Brooks asked. "And she just becomes a werewolf who is still missing a piece of herself?"

"I don't know," Zachary said. "But the vampire has only bitten her once, I can't imagine whatever magic he has over her wouldn't be forced out by the transformation."

"I've never heard of a vampire trying to drink from a werewolf before," Hugh added.

"The next full moon is three weeks away," Brooks said.

"That give us plenty of time to get the ceremony ready," Daphne said.

"Stop," Helena said.

"I can call the other pack Alphas tomorrow," Hugh said. "That will give them plenty of time to come."

"STOP," Helena yelled.

The smiles of the group faded away and they turned to look at her.

"What if I don't want to become a wolf?" Helena asked.

"But then we can be together, you will realize that I am your mate," Brooks said. "I will guide you every step of the way."

"The way you talk about this mate thing it is like I am going to turn into a love slave for you," Helena said. "I'm not sure I want that."

The hurt in Brooks' eyes was unmistakable.

"Is that what you think I am to you?" Brooks asked. "Your love slave?"

"No," Helena said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's just, I don't know anything about werewolves and you are all talking about my life without giving me a say."

"I know it is hard to believe dear," Daphne said. "But if we are successful in killing the vampire and you have your soul intact the first thing you will want is to be with Brooks."

"If we try to hunt and kill the vampire who knows how long that will take," Hugh said. "Not to mention the lives we would risk trying to go after him."

"You don't have to make the decision tonight," Brooks said. "I can answer any questions you might have, but trust me when I say this is the better choice."

"You mentioned one other documented case of a human surviving a bit," Helena said. "What happened there?"

Zachary looked at the ground before looking back up at Helena.

"They died. The bite is like poison," Zachary said. "When they woke up they were in excruciating pain."

"That didn't happen to me," Helena said. "Why?"

"I don't know," Zachary said. "You seem to have a different makeup than that of a normal human. I was hoping to take a sample of your blood, to test, with your permission of course."

Brooks let out a low growl. Helena ignored him and stuck out her arm.

"Please," Helena said.

"Not this minute," Zachary said. "Just before I leave."

"I know you're fine now," Brooks' said. "But if we turn you it's another thing you won't have to worry about."

Helena looked at all the eager faces watching her for a response. She looked at the floor, not wanting their glances to influence her. Helena wasn't scared about becoming a werewolf. In fact she felt indifferent. She was never good at being human, and her sister was already a wolf. Helena thought about Rebecca, maybe if Helena got her soul back she would have the urge to speak with her sister, to figure out what happened all those years ago. Helena made up her mind. She lifted her head.

"Alright," Helena said.

The grin across Brooks' face was so large it made him look a little loopy. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around her. Helena returned his hug.

"I am going to make you so happy," Brooks said.

Helena wasn't sure if she was making the right choice, but at this time it was the one that presented the most logic, and that was enough to sway her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brooks kept his eyes to the floor while Helena got ready for bed. He could tell she wasn't happy about not being alone in the bathroom, but she didn't complain. After she agreed to the change tonight Brooks didn't think he could be happier, but then when Daphne offered to stay the night with her and she said she wanted Brooks his happiness grew even further.

"You can open your eyes now," Helena said.

She was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and a pair of Brooks' boxers. When she wore his clothing their scents mixed together and it drove his wolf insane.

"Don't worry," Helena said. "Tomorrow some of the clothes we ordered should get here. I can stop borrowing your stuff then."

She walked right passed Brooks and headed towards the bed. He looked towards the couch, knowing it was going to be another long night. Brooks hoped his wolf could survive three more weeks of this.

"Are you alright?" Brooks asked. "After tonight? I mean, a lot happened."

"I'm fine," Helena said.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Brooks asked. "I will answer any questions you have, or if you're not comfortable with me, I can send for my mother or Rebecca."

"It's strange," Helena said. "Rebecca is part of the reason I agreed, but I still don't want to see her."

"Can I ask why?" Brooks asked.

"I think it's because of the missing soul thing," Helena said. "Or maybe it's more than that. I can't decide if I should be angry at her or happy to see her again, so they're canceling each other out and I am just indifferent."

That did not sound right to Brooks.

"So I figure the sooner I get all of my...self back I will want to see her."

"What if you still don't want to see her after your change?" Brooks asked.

Helena shrugged.

"Then I guess I will have answered my own questions," Helena said.

She climbed up on the bed. Brooks went to turn the lights off.

"Wait," Helena said. "I'm not really that tired. Maybe you can come talk with me for a little bit longer."

Brooks was happy to oblige her request. He walked over towards the bed and had a seat, with his legs still on the floor. Helena picked hers up and moved towards the center of the bed. He followed her lead and did the same. Brooks thought about her story tonight, how she wasn't comfortable asking questions, he decided it was best to take that burden off of her.

"Is it alright if I tell you about the change?" Brooks asked.

"I don't know," Helena said. "I am still a little shaky on this and I don't want to freak myself out."

Brooks wished he could tell her she could still change her mind if she wasn't one hundred percent on board with the idea, but that would mean risking her safety so he kept his mouth shut.

"I have an idea though," Helena said. "I've seen your eyes change, and I think I saw you in your wolf form once, but I've never seen you shift. Will you show me first?"

Brooks nodded. He stood up from the bed and walked around to the far side. He pulled off his t-shirt and then pulled down his pajama pants. He expected Helena to look away, but from the angle she was sitting he doubted she got a clear view of below his waist anyway.

"Clothes will get ruined if you shift in them," Brooks said.

He closed his eyes and with one small thought he transformed down into his wolf form. He knew the transformation was too quick for a human to even notice, it looked like he just blended into the wolf. He ran around to the side of the bed and jumped up. Helena looked at him with interest.

"That was fast," Helena said. "Is it painful?"

Brooks couldn't speak to her in his wolf form, there was no mental link between the two of them yet. He tried his best to shake his head, it seemed like she got the jist.

"Can I pet you?" Helena asked.

Brooks never minded if she touched him, no matter what the form. He walked closer towards her. She was still sitting down, but even in wolf form Brooks was much taller than her. He bent his head down. When her hands met his fur warmth spread through him. She dug into his fur, running her hands around his neck and through his torso.

"You are so soft," she said.

She pulled her hands away and Brooks jumped off the bed. He walked over to the spot where his clothes were and switched back in another swift motion. He stepped back into his pants, but decided to leave the shirt on the floor.

"Are you naked together a lot?" Helena asked.

"You get used to it," Brooks said. "It's not really sexual when it's for shifting."

Helena brought her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

"I've never been naked in front of anyone before," she said. "Well, not including a hallucination of a vampire controlling my mind."

The statement made Brooks want to take her, and rip the vampires head off at the same time. He wasn't sure what was going to win out, the lust he felt because his mate was untouched or the anger he felt at the vampire trying to hurt her.

"You won't have to worry about him for much longer," Brooks said.

Brooks watched Helena look away, this conversation was making her uncomfortable. He didn't want to talk about the vampire any more than she did.

"Earlier you asked if your mark would be enough," Helena said. "What is your mark?"

"When a werewolf wants to protect a human, they bite them," Brooks said. "It is mainly done when a human is going to be turned soon. It lets the other wolves know they are spoken for, prior to the actual turn. We have some human businesses that know about us and work with us, some of the people that work there have marks too."

"If you had marked me before," Helena said. "Would Victor have bitten me?"

"I don't think so, it would have altered your blood. Made it more difficult for you to kill. I imagine it would make you taste like a dog," Brooks said.

He hoped to get a laugh out of Helena, but instead she just moved her head down.

"I hate being damaged like this," Helena said. "I hate it so much because I know I should care about certain things, but I don't."

Brooks reached over and put his hand under her chin, forcing her head up.

"You're not damaged," he said.

"How can you say that?" Helena asked.

"This is just temporary," Brooks said. "And if it were that bad you wouldn't be upset that you don't care. There is still a lot of you in there, and we're going to get the rest back. No more talk about vampires or missing souls tonight."

Brooks scooted next to her. He put his arm around her and she leaned her head on to his shoulder.

"I still don't understand why you are so nice to me," Helena said. Her voice was low.

Brooks felt her lift her head, but not turn it away. His neck started tingling where her breath was landing. He didn't know why, but this was his chance, and he wasn't going to miss it. He turned his head, and pressed his forehead against hers. Their noses were side by side, and lips almost touching.

"I've never..." Helena started to say.

Brooks interrupted her by bringing his lips down to hers. She was soft . At first she did nothing to return his kiss, but soon he felt her relax and start to move her lips, running her tongue along his. He started to rotate his body until they were next to each other. Without breaking their embrace, Brooks brought his hand up behind her head and gently guided her down, so both of them were lying on their sides with their heads on the pillows.

He brought his hand back down to her waist. Her kiss started to get more forceful, opening her mouth wider and moving her body closer towards his. Brooks used the opportunity to slide his hand up the back of her shirt. He pressed into the bare skin closing the gap between them. She responded in kind, moving her free hand to his arm and grabbing ahold of him.

Brooks wanted more of her, he wanted everything she was willing to give. He lifted his body to free his other arm, moving his hand until his fingers were at her stomach. She did not object when he pressed against her skin, sliding his hand upwards. He felt the curve of her breast and kept moving until he cupped her with his hand, feeling her hardening nipple between his fingers, he started moving his hand, trying to further stimulate the tiny bud without frightening her. She let out a moan, but didn't tell him to stop. He brought his thumb up and circled her areola, making sure to brush across her erect nipple, before moving his attention to her other breast, the entire time using his other hand to rub her back.

She shifted, trying to force her legs between his. Brooks understood her request and brought his thigh up between her parted legs, putting pressure on the apex of her sex. Once both of her nipples were as hard as he could get them with his hands he brought his fingertips back to the edge of her t-shirt, and started to pull it up. She let out another moan and broke their kiss.

"I've never done anything like this before," Helena said. Her voice was soft, but filled with the same lust Brooks was feeling.

"If you get uncomfortable with anything say the word and I will stop," he said.

Helena looked at him through heavy lidded eyes. She lifted herself so she was sitting upright, but did not untangle her legs from his. With her back facing Brooks she lifted the shirt over her head before lying back down to join him in their similar embrace. She had moved closer to him, smashing her breasts against his chest. Brooks continued kissing her, giving her time to adjust to being topless in his presence before he moved on to exploring other parts of her body.

He slowly rolled over so he was on top of her, careful to keep their bodies close together without putting too much weight on her. He started to shorten his kisses until he was only giving Helena short soft moments. He started to slide away from her mouth, kissing along her jawline until he reached her neck. Brooks was quick to move down to her collarbone, she continued to moan softly keeping her hands resting lightly on his back.

When Brooks reached her breast he wrapped his mouth around her nipple, sucking gently eliciting a gasp from her mouth. He wanted to look at her face, but was too scared she would ask him to stop. He flicked his tongue rapidly against her bud, once he was certain it was hard enough he ran his teeth lightly back and forth.

Without removing his mouth, Brooks shifted his weight to the right side of his body, freeing up access to his left hand. He started to slide his hand down her stomach until it slid under the waistband of the shorts she was wearing. He expected to feel soft curls, but instead her skin was smooth. Helena kept her legs pinned together and Brooks couldn't move his hand down any further. He broke away from her skin and looked up at her.

"Do you want me stop?" He asked in a whisper.

Helena was looking at the ceiling. Brooks slid his hand back up to her stomach and move himself so he was next to her face. She turned to look at him. Their eyes locked, but he could see her start to spread her legs.

"No," she whispered back.

Brooks moved his hand back under her waistband at the same time she turned to her side, putting her mouth back on his. He felt her hands run across his back, she kept her legs parted and Brooks felt her slick slit. He spread her inner lips and ran his finger up and down, until he stopped at her engorged bud. When he applied pressure she let out a gasp and broke their kiss. He continued to alternate rubbing and pulling away and watched as her eyes fluttered closed.

He spun their bodies so that she was underneath him again, but this time he sat up on his knees. He used his right hand to pull her shorts down, without removing his left from her most sensitive spot. Helena arched her back and let the shorts fall off. Brooks was taken in by her nude form. She was perfect.

Brooks moved himself so that he was in between her legs. He started to bend down so that he had more access to her lower region. Before he could kiss her private area she lifted her head.

"What are you doing?" Helena asked.

"Try to relax," Brooks said. "I want to make you feel good."

"I've never...,"

"Shhh," Brooks said.

He pressed his finger down harder against her bud, she let out a cry and he started lowering his face again. He was careful to replace his finger with his tongue without denying her any pressure. She tasted like heaven. Brooks didn't think he would ever get enough. At first he flicked her spot with his tongue, before starting to alternate between sucking and nibbling.

"I don't," Helena said.

She didn't finish her statement and started arching her back, trying to wiggle away from his mouth. Brooks rested one of his hands on her stomach, trying to hold her in place. He felt her foot start to run down his back, wrapping herself around his shoulders. Brooks could tell by her noises she was close. With his other free hand he brought a single finger up to her entrance, he applied light pressure, it didn't take long until his digit was soaked in her juices.

He slid his finger inside her and started to suck harder, stopping only to flutter his tongue rapidly before continuing. Her passage was so tight Brooks didn't think he could fit in another finger without causing her discomfort. She let out a squeal and started to wiggle again. Brooks turned his hand over, so his palm was facing him and started to move his finger in a come-hither motion. He started lapping at her bud, he could feel her walls start to clamp down on his invading digit.

Brooks glanced upwards. She was biting down on her hand. He wanted to tell her to keep her mouth free, he would love to hear her screams. She was on the brink, and he wouldn't stop for anything though. He moved his attention back and kept working her until he felt her explode. Brooks didn't stop. He wanted her to ride this out as long as possible. Once her tunnel started to relax against his finger he looked up again. She had dropped her hand, and he saw her breathing was deep, but going back to normal. Her removed his hand and started kissing his way back up her body, lapping up the sweat that covered her flat stomach.

When he reached her face Helena put her hands on both sides of his head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Brooks didn't think he had ever been this hard in his life. He sat up again, Helena moved with him not breaking their lips apart. He used his hand and slid his pajama pants off. Once his feet were free he started to position his body on top of hers, resting between her parted legs. He reached down and held his erection, rubbing it up and down her slit, coating his head in her juices.

Before he could guide himself to her entrance Brooks felt Helena's hands on his chest pushing him away.

12