All Is Well

Story Info
Sir was away and I entertained.
1.9k words
4.6
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Is Well - slave girl sara

A of the week before last week and over the holiday weekend.

It is no secret that neither of us have had the best of health during the last few months or so and it had so altered our home dynamic. Sir had no energy and so for the first week my discipline was almost zero.

Discipline is not an obligatory task, but one most girls in our lifestyle need and our Master and Sir`s consider it as a duty of care in some way. Soon, Sir`s dad and my father realised it was lacking, and from then on I got regular visits, or I had to attend their homes. They worked out visiting times between them, no need to consult me.

It was already an agreement that my Sir and his dad shared me, not uncommon in our world. For my midweek discipline my father is still very old school as far as spankings go, beltings and his cane are a different scenario. Into his study at his house, or the office at our house, lectured, knickers pulled to my knees and over his knee for a meaningful spanking. Then cuddled until I stop sniffing when he will pull up my knickers and after I have kissed his cheek I am allowed to go.

Sir's dad is altogether different. He has two sons and no daughters, so has his own way of administering my discipline. He will say he is calling at our home around a certain time, and me being a slave girl am always naked in the home, he will have had some immediate pleasure as he enters our home. In case you are thinking, well, what happens if a stranger comes and you are naked, simple, only those in our lifestyle, come inside.

It is rarely a spanking from Sir`s dad, usually a belting with his own belt. Not vicious anymore, since we had a word with him, another story! After my belting I stay down for him to take his thank you, from behind. I cannot lose, I get the belting I need, and am fucked by a really long cock, perfect outcome.

I got a text message from Sir one morning; he was in our midlands office and staying over-night. I was just happy he felt well enough to go, plus the house he was staying over at, one he had used before, had a young girl a year or so older than me and fully loaded. She would be his bed warmer, and she would be the first he had fucked, apart from me since his illness. He said to make sure I was tidy, I was aware he meant below, you have overnight guests, use our guest suite. I obviously already knew as instead of my bedtime spanking; I got five good cane stripes the night before he left.

I was still at work so took ten minutes out of my lunch break to go to the cloakroom for a play. I closed the door, lowered my trousers and knickers and was just about to have a play when I heard noise in the next but one cubicle and the defo sounds of a cum.

"Who is in cubicle one?"

"Alison."

"Can you manage ok or do you need any help?"

"I am about done; do you need a finger or two help?"

"I would not say no."

Her loo flushed and she knocked on my door and I let her in. Alison is around twenty-eight years old, pretty shy and quiet, and still lives at home with her parents. Her father was in the services and was stationed abroad for a few years, so her mum's brother used to come round two or three times a week and belt the living daylights out of them both and fuck them in turn. He even sent mates round, when her mum was out, to fuck and photo her in different positions.

She was a friend of my sister and used to stay over. One time she was in the shower, and I needed a pee, so just walked in. I could not believe the mess her body was in so brought my parents up to see and my father made sure her uncle never went near her again. Her mum continued her discipline, as and when, with a wooden spoon my mum gave her, but it was very rare, and for almost two years they both went to various church elders for maintenance, even to my Father a few times.

Anyway, Alison came into my cubicle and closed the door, I told her why I was in the loo and she dealt with me in a truly loving way and I cum and cum. Not much you can do in ten minutes or less, but she managed most of it.

At last, home time, I caught my train and got a taxi from the station to home. After I showered I made sure our guest room was ready and popped my silk dressing gown on to greet them. I rang our local Cantonese and placed an order for seven o'clock, to be delivered.

I had brought a coffee home from our canteen at work, warmed it up in the microwave and sat in the lounge, waiting. Had a few Pees and another shower and sat by my bedroom window and waited once again.

Car lights appeared up our drive, I ran downstairs, slipped off my gown and stood by our path as they parked up and got out. A couple around our age and size by the look of them. I bowed to Sir and hugged her.

"Welcome both, I am sara, may I help with any luggage?

"Yes, two bags in the boot, we will see ourselves in."

Just two overnight bags and what looked like a whip bag, I felt it, and I was right. I followed them in and placed the bags in their room.

"Please may I get you a drink?"

"Beer for me and water for her."

"Ice Miss?"

SLAPPPPPPPP.

"Ouch, sorry Sir."

"You very soon will be."

I brought his beer and her water and put my hand up.

"Yes sara."

"Sir told me to order a Cantonese for seven Sir."

"Did he not realise there is only three of us?"

She laughed a slave type laugh with her Sir. I gingerly sat down.

"Looks like you are not too keen to sit down sara, would that be a fair observation?"

"Yes Sir, sorry, should I stand here?"

"No, you just earned my slave a slippering. Take off your slippers and when she goes over my knee place her face tight against your little slit. Is she moves away from you hit her back with your other slipper."

"Yes Sir."

I removed my slippers and handed one to Sir. I kept the other hoping I would not have to use it. She got naked and lay over Sir`s knee, her front and back like a snakes and ladders board with his whip welts. He spanked her very hard but her tongue never came out of my pussy.

"Kneel."

I stayed where I was as she knelt and sucked his generous cock.

"Over the settee sara, you will get the fucking she should be getting after a spanking."

"Yes Sir."

Her head was pushed into my bottom and pussy for cleaning, she then had to wank him and guide him in. I cum as he touched my lips, a right shudder and moan.

"Five whip strokes for cumming without permission. Onto the settee you, let sara taste your sweetness, and save yourself, only one cum."

"Yes My Master," she said

He was not wrong; she was like nectar. I tongued her as hard as he was fucking me and when she cum it was long and divine and I cum with her, it would be worth the next five whip lashes I expected to get. He cum and she rushed from below me to suck his cock as he cum and clean him of my cum.

"sara, do you know the food delivery driver?"

"Sometimes Sir, but it is usually different every time."

SLAPPPP

"Ouch."

"Do not waste words sara, the answer was?"

"A Yes or a No, Sir."

"So, when dinner arrives offer her to the driver to fuck for a discount."

"Yes Sir."

"And both answer the door naked."

"Yes Sir."

It was five to seven, he looked at her.

"Stand."

She stood on one leg until the doorbell rang. She followed me as I opened the door.

"Good evening, thirty-two pounds please."

"Could we have a discount if we offer you her to fuck?"

He felt her pussy and lifted her tits up.

"Ten pounds discount?"

"I looked at Sir."

"Tell him five pounds for all holes and a few slaps, she is not worth ten pounds."

"Sir says five pounds is enough and all her holes are available and slap her if needed."

He looked back to his car.

"Same for my friend?"

"The same price for his friend Sir?"

"No, it`s a two for one offer, pay him and push her out."

It was still light, and I was pushed over the dining table and fucked as he watched the two men get their five pounds worth. He pushed up my bummy before pulling out and then had me wank him and swallow his cum.

"Dinner time sara."

We sat and ate; she had still not come back yet.

"Have you finished sara?"

"Yes thank you Sir."

"Good, put the leftovers into the bin."

"But?"

SLAPPPP

"Ouch."

He pulled his chair back and patted his knee and spanked me for wasting valuable words. To be fair I had been slapped and warned about it before.

"Call her in."

I opened the door and went get her, she was being fucked in both holes, they could see I wanted her and all three cum.

"Hungry girl?"

"Yes My Master, very."

"It is in the bin, help yourself."

"May I Pee My Master?"

"Yes, squat over the sink."

We watched her climb up, face us, squat and Pee in our sink.

"Get some in a glass to have with your dinner."

She obeyed and ate her cold dinner out of the bin.

Bedtime at last and she took him up to bathe him, then I was put in and she bathed me, whilst she was also trying to dry him and suck his cock. Before I was allowed out Sir wanted his cock sucking as she sucked his balls, another mouthful of cum. It was odds on he would spank me dry but I was wrong.

"You, sit on the stool, sara, over her knee, you spank her."

And she did, as hard as she could, which luckily was not hard but I screamed and cried so she did not get whipped. Bedtime and sleeping was only interrupted by Sir wanting a wank, a suck and a ride, him riding, then back to being wanked again.

We were all bleary eyed in the morning and after breakfast and a double fucking over the kitchen table it was time I packed up their car with two overnight bags and Sir`s unused whip bag. I was not working so had a bath and back to bed until I heard the front door open and footsteps, it was my Sir`s dad coming for his usual Friday inspection of me. He strapped me with my bedroom belt and fucked me on all fours, I cleaned him, he left, I had a Pee and went back to bed.

I was woken by a cock between my legs, Yayyyyy, Sir was home.