All I've Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds so fucking hot to me!" She grabs a shoulder bag and pulls a small laptop out of it. God damn, how many computers does she have? She then pulls out her desk chair and puts it in front of me. She opens up her laptop and places it on the chair. Then she gets on her other computer and I can't see exactly what she's doing. Finally, she goes to her laptop and pulls up the video she recorded of her fucking me and plays it from the beginning.

Oh my god I can't watch this! She climbs on top of me and straddles the back of my thighs. God not again! I've never felt so helpless. I feel something warm and wet slide up and down the crack of my ass. Did she just lick my ass? Now it's poking my butthole. I look up into the screen and see her riding my ass like a horse at the Kentucky Derby. Watching myself get fucked is so weird. Now I can't look away. I watch as she slaps my ass. Seeing her lean down and press her breasts against my back makes my cock twitch. I can hear her tell me to Take my cock, slut! From now on, you're my bitch! Through the computer. Am I getting aroused by this?

"Oh god, I love your ass! It's perfect!" she says as I can feel her slap her dick against my ass cheeks. Oh no! Not this again! Anything but this!

I squirm as she presses the tip of her cock against my rose little pucker. "The more you struggle, the more it's gonna hurt!"

She says as she leans in. Oh fuck! She was right! It hurts just as bad as the last time!

Do you remember me, Julius? You probably don't, do you? Her dick pushes past my sphincter. "Uuuuuughhhgh!" I mumble into the gag.

Uggghgghgh! I hear myself groan in the video. I can feel her push her cock deeper into me. It's still so tight! The pressure overtakes me. I focus on the video and watch her ram her hump my ass.

"Isn't it so hot to be fucked while watching yourself get fucked!?" she says. "God, you're still so fucking tight!"

You and your friends shoved my head in a toilet after gym class one day. Do you remember that?

She slams her cock inside me with one long thrust. "Aaaaahhhh!" I groan.

"Why were you such an asshole to me?!" she asks as she pumps her cock in and out of my butthole. I can hear her sniffle and feel tears drop onto my back. She seems more than a little intoxicated. "I liked you so much when I first laid eyes on you. Why did you have to be so mean?"

She collapses on top of me as she continues to use my ass as a cock-sleeve. I can hear her start to sob a little. I didn't realize how much I hurt her back then. I just... She was... I mean HE was gay. Everyone bullied him. If I was nice to him, they would all turn on me. She pushed her cock deep inside me. "I just wanted to love you."

She rests her head against my shoulder. I can hear her sob as she slowly pushes her cock in and out of me. "Now your mine," she whispers. Why did I have to be so mean? I could have just left her alone back then. I could have just ignored her. It was my friend Jake that said he saw her watching us shower. Why did I have to suggest shoving his head down the toilet? I'm such an asshole. But... I wasn't the only one who picked on him. Everyone else did it too.

Back then I went by a different name, a boys name.

I look up at the laptop. She's fucking me hard as she whispered in my ear. I can see the pain in her expression, mixed with anger and desire. This is all my fault. Everything! I deserve to be her fucktoy.

I used to be called Chad.

She's still on top of me, but she stopped moving. I lean back to look at her and she passed out with her dick still inside of me. She looks so innocent, with her eyes closed sleeping like that, on top of me.

I had a crush on you... and you... You treated me like shit...

God, I feel so terrible now! I treated her like shit! This is Karma. Watching the video of her fucking my ass causes my dick to go hard.

Now it's my turn to treat you like shit! You're going to be my slave from now on!

I deserve to be treated like shit. I watch her expression as she continues to slam her dick inside me. She was crying, but she was mad as well. I also see the confused look on my face as her dick sank in my ass. It's clear as day, I was enjoying it.

I feel her stir on top of me. She lets out a small whimper. Her cock was still inside of me, but it was no longer hard. I watch the video as she hammers me like a jackrabbit. She then pulls out of my ass and walks in front of me. She then slams her cock down my throat.

Watching her fuck my face sends a shiver down my spine. She looks so beautiful, it's hard to believe she has a cock, let alone the fact that she used to be a boy. A boy that I was such a jerk too. The sad part is, I really didn't even hate him. I kind of liked him. The way his dark raven hair was always in a mess. He was so small and meager. So fragile. His face was so girly and feminine, but yet, it was beautiful. He was beautiful. Every time I saw him, I didn't know if I wanted to hit him or kiss him.

It's just... he was outcasted. If I was even just a little nice to him, everyone would have turned on me. But I didn't have to be so cruel. I didn't have to shove his head in the toilet. I didn't have to do all those messed up things to him.

Fuck I'm about to cum. I watch as she grabs my head and slams her cock down. She fills up my throat and mouth full of her sticky cum.

Good boy, eat up all that cum because it's the only thing you're going to have to eat for some time now. She pulls out and sprays my face with her sticky seed. I can't believe it, but seeing her cum all over my face arouses me like no other.

That was amazing! At least it was for me. I see her walk over and feel my cum covered cock. Looks like you did enjoy yourself as well. Either way, you better get used to it. I'm going to fuck you all weekend long!

She has such a nice, tight ass. Her tan skin shines with sweet. It's so smooth. I can only imagine what life was like for her after she left my school. To think she spent all those years thinking about all the cruel things I did to her. It so sad.

By the way, take a good look at my computer and give it a wink, you're on film!

Uhhhh. What am I going to do? My world has been flipped upside down. I can't let her post that video. I doubt she'll ever forgive me, let alone trust me.

You see, if you don't do exactly what I tell you to, I'm going to email the entire school some clips of you sucking my dick. Everyone will know how you like to take it in the ass.

She's got me between a rock and a hard spot. Holy shit! How long has she been planning this? There is no way this was something spontaneous. She must have been thinking about this ever since that day. Well, she succeeded. She broke me. She got her bittersweet revenge. If only things could have been different...

--

"Oh my god! What have I done!?"

Oh shit! My neck is killing me. I can feel the drool falling from the gag that kept my mouth open. I open my eyes to see Dakota sitting naked on the floor with her knees against her chest, liquid falling across her cheeks.

"I... I screwed up so bad! What I'm I going to do?" She looks up at me, those eyes full of tears. She seems surprised to see me awake.

"You probably hate me even more than you did..." She breaks her gaze away from mine, as water continues falls like rain from her eyes.

I make a noise to get her attention. She looks back up at me as she wipes her eyes. Her face contorts in strife. "If I remove the gag, do you promise not to yell?"

I shake my head yes. She hesitates but crawls over to me. Her hands gently caress my face as they make their way to the back of my head, unlatching the gag. As it pops out of my mouth, I flex my jaw. It's so sore from being held open for so long.

I look back up into her eyes, those beautiful brown, tear-soaked eyes. "I'm so sorry..."

"You're sorry? I should be the one apologizing. What I did was..."

"I deserved it. I treated you so horribly back in grade school. I was such an asshole. I'm so sorry."

"Why were you so mean to me?"

"I... I was afraid. I was afraid that if I was kind to you... If I stood up for you..."

"You would end up like me? Getting your head shoved into a toilet?" She let out a soft laugh.

"Ha, yeah... I'm so sorry about that... The truth is... I liked you. I just didn't want to admit it. I couldn't let anyone know that I was..."

"Gay?" she sat back bringing her face to my level.

"Well, yeah. I guess maybe more bi. If my family found out, they would probably kick me out or something. They just..."

"Don't understand?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah, I know how that feels."

"At least you were brave enough to be true to yourself. I'm a coward. I hid behind insults and I did cruel things to hide what I knew deep down was there all along."

She leaned in bringing her face close to mind. She placed her hands gently on my cheeks, lifting up my head so she could place her lips against mine. Her hand slid behind my neck as her thumb caressed my cheek. We shared a deep long passionate kiss until she finally pulled away.

"Can we start over?" she asks.

"I would like that."

She traces her fingers across my shoulder, down my arm to my bindings and releases my wrist and then does the other. My wrists ache after being bound for so long. She stands up, her cock brushes up against my face. "Sorry..."

I laugh, "It's okay, after last night, I think your dick and me are well acquainted."

"Ha, I guess so." She walks over behind me, grazing her hand down my back, stopping for a brief moment at my ass. She gently gives it a squeeze before sliding her fingers down my thigh to the bindings against my ankles. She undoes both of them, finally setting me free.

I sit up on her bed, leaning against the wall, rubbing my wrist where they were bound. She sits down on the bed, patiently waiting for me to do something. I look up at her and our eyes meet.

She reaches over and places her hand on my thigh. I gently reach up and pull her into my arms. She leans her head against my shoulder. I touch her neck, softly tracing my thumb across the side of her chin. She closes her eyes as I slip my hand behind her head and pull her up as our lips lock in another sweet embrace. She slides her hand down my arm.

Our tongues discover each other. I stroke her soft cheek. Her skin feels like silk. She pulls away and looks into my eyes as her hand slips back up my arm until it's on top of mine. She closes her eyes once more as she rubs my hand against her cheek before giving it a gentle kiss. "This is all I ever wanted," she whispers softly looking back up at me.

I take her and lay her down gently on the bed as I lay down behind her, wrapping my arms around her. I place kisses on her shoulder. She leans back and looks into my eyes. I lean in and kiss her lips. I feel her hand grasp my hip. My fingers travel across her breasts, up her neck and gently caress her cheek. I feel her hand slide down my hip as it lands on my cock. She wraps her fingers around my shaft and gently starts to stroke it. I break away from our kiss. I look into her eyes. "Is this alright? Is this what you want?"

She nods her head. "This is more than alright."

She rubs my cock up between her butt cheeks. "Do you have lube?" I ask.

She smiles as she lets go of my dick and reaches over to her nightstand and pulls out a bottle of lube. She squirts a blob into her hand and rubs it all over my cock. It feels so good. I hold out my finger. "Here."

She squirts a little on it and I reach down and slip my finger in between those soft caramel cheeks, brushing up against her beautiful star. I gently press my finger in, penetrating her, causing a gasp to escape her lips. I kiss her shoulder once more to comfort her. She reaches back and drapes her hand on my head.

I gently massage her sweet little asshole, smearing the lube all around. Her hand falls down and slides between us, wrapping once more around my cock. I pull out my finger and grab her ass cheek, spreading it wide as she rubs my cock up and down the crack of her ass, finally landing at her stary entrance.

I slowly thrust forward as she pushes her butt back. My the tip of my cock presses against that tight little starfish of hers. With a gasp from her lips, the head of my penises slips in. I let it sit there for a brief moment as I run my fingers up across her stomach, gently grabbing a handful of her breast. She moans as I push my hips forward, sending my cock deeper inside her. She places her hand on my hip. My other hand slides underneath her, wrapping around her stomach, pulling her closer to me.

I slowly gyrate my hips, rubbing my dick up against her prostate. She lets out a whimper. Her hand slides from my hip and grabs my ass as I slide out she pulls me back in. She leans back, bringing her lips against mine. My hand slides from her breast, up to her neck. I start to pump my cock in and out of her in a slow rhythm. Our worlds begin to unravel and intertwine.

Our tongues dance in each other's mouths. She breaks away from the kiss, her breath is heavy. She looks deep into my eyes and I stare right back. My thumb gently strokes her cheek. She squeezes my ass. I push forward and she presses back. Our bodies collide. My hand takes a journey down south across her body. Trailing down her breast, slowly making my way past her stomach, until I find her cock. It's steely hard. I wrap my hands around it and gently stroke it. I can feel she is close, as am I. I squeeze her cock as I pump mine deep inside her ass.

A few more thrusts and my dick starts to pulsate, erupting inside her. I can feel her cock try to explode, but I squeeze the tip, delaying her orgasm just a little bit longer as I fill her ass with my load. She gasps and moans as her climax continues to build. I pull out leaving a sticky trail of cum. I quickly get on my knees, still squeezing her cock. She looks at me as she rolls onto her back, begging me for release with those beautiful eyes.

I straddle her legs and lean down, finally releasing my grip on her dick as I wrap my lips around her shaft. Her hands latched onto my head, grabbing handfuls of hair. Immediately she explodes in my mouth. Her cum sprays the inside of my mouth. The musky taste of her seed overtakes my senses. I swallow her first load as another one follows. She screams out, the pleasure overtaking her. With one more blast from her cock, her body trembles at the sweet release.

I swallow down the last of her cum and crawl up her body until our lips are together once more. After a long deep passionate kiss, I collapse next to her. Both of us are desperately trying to catch our breaths. "That was incredible," I whisper.

"I've never thought anything like that was ever possible," she says as she rolls on her side, gently resting her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and pull her tight to me.

"Now what?" I ask her.

She looks up at me with a smile that could brighten up the darkest night. "After I upload that video, do you want to go again?"

"Wait... The video of you and me?" I ask in a panic.

"No silly, the video of the fight, people need to see it."

"Oh, that video... Yeah sure." I sigh somewhat relieved. I almost forgot about that. The fight between Luke and my fraternity brothers. Life just got way more complicated. I have to apologize to Luke and his girlfriend, but what about Brandon and Tate?

"Do you not want me to upload that video?" she asks.

"You're right, people need to see it." I grab her chin and lift her face up and plant another kiss on those soft, sweet lips. After that intimate moment, I pull back and stare deep into those beautiful eyes.

"Dakota, thank you! You've changed me. I know realize you're all I ever wanted."

12