All Men Should Be Uncircumcised

Story Info
Woman discovers uncut men are better lovers.
2.5k words
3.37
52.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Jericho Samson. I'm a tall, somewhat chubby but good-looking black man living in the town of Randolph, Massachusetts. Lately, I've been having a strange time, folks. The life of a black man in modern America is never easy but I think it's even harder when you're bisexual. I feel rejected by the world both because of my race and my sexual orientation. It sucks to be different sometimes. However, rather than to roll over, I decided to stand up for myself. I'm the only openly bisexual male at Randolph State College.

When I first came to Randolph, it seemed like a nice, quiet little town. I didn't think I would find this much trouble in such a small place. I'm originally from Atlanta and that's a world-class city full of wonders but also packed with troubles. Oh, well. I've always been a fighter. I attended Atlanta Regional High School and graduated last year with a 3.98 GPA. That's what won me an academic scholarship to Randolph State College. I'm a hard worker. Always have been. I come from a family of hard workers, you know. It's in my DNA to make the best of myself wherever I happen to be.

I get my strong work ethic from my family. My father, Kyle Samson is a physical therapist at Atlanta City Hospital. My mother, Jennifer Crenshaw Samson is a firefighter. My older sister Michelle is an engineering student at Georgia Tech. My brother Jones is a criminal justice student at Morehouse College. We live in West Atlanta. Life was alright. My folks wanted me to attend college in Georgia but I had to get out of town. See the world, you know? So, I did some traveling and visited places like New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey and Texas before finally settling in Massachusetts. I thought Randolph State College would be a new beginning. I knew I had to expect some challenges. I just didn't think I'd face that much opposition.

Randolph State College is a four-year public school located in Randolph, Massachusetts. It's part of the state's public higher education system, along with the various UMass campuses and a couple other state schools. Randolph State College has an approximately eleven-thousand-person student body, and it's blessedly evenly split between the sexes. It was founded in 1977 by a Massachusetts-based philanthropic organization. Thirty years later, it was considered one of the best public colleges in the state, if not the country. A top notch school where some of the wealthiest men and women in the state sent their brats to be educated.

Randolph State College offers associate's, bachelors and even master's degrees in more than sixty fields. The school is widely known more for its athletic excellence, however. Randolph State College currently sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Golf, Gymnastics, Rowing, Rugby, Bowling, Rifle, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Football, Soccer and Wrestling along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby, Gymnastics, Bowling, Rowing, Fencing, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Field Hockey, Wrestling and Equestrian. They compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

Randolph State College has been touted by administrators and students alike as an athletic powerhouse. It certainly lives up to its name. The school has won national championships in men's and women's soccer, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's basketball, football, men's baseball, women's softball, men's wrestling and women's volleyball. It's the first college in New England to field a women's wrestling program. The school mascot is the Cobra. The sports teams are known as the Cobras and Lady Cobras. Randolph State College has a staunch rivalry with local athletic powerhouses such as Boston College and UMass-Amherst.

Back at Atlanta Regional High School, I played varsity football and I was an interscholastic wrestler. I was the best wide receiver on the football team. I also took first place at the regional championships in wrestling. Yeah, I love sports. Always have, always will. However, in college, I didn't have much time for sports. I was taking five classes in my first semester. That's not easy. The school had a Men's Fencing Club. I joined it. I've always been interested in sword-fighting, ever since I watched the Highlander Series as a brat. The Men's Fencing Club met just twice a week, late in the afternoons. I loved holding a sword in my hand and going up against experienced swordsmen. Sometimes, I got my butt kicked. Other times, I won. Yeah, it's not always about experience. The element of surprise can overcome differences in experience and skill. Trust me on that one.

Every student-led sports club in school had to have a faculty liaison, that was simply the rules. Our faculty liaison was Meredith Lawson, a tall and good-looking, blonde-haired and green-eyed, forty-something white woman. She used to be on the Women's National Fencing Team, a long time ago. Yeah, she took Gold at the Olympics, way before my time. She was the Head Coach of the Women's Fencing Team at Randolph State College and the faculty advisor to the Men's Fencing Club. A skilled swordswoman, she was a great sparring partner. I practiced with her many times and I learned a lot. The Men's Fencing Club competed against various other Fencing Clubs from schools like Boston College, UMass-Amherst, UMass-Lowell, Boston University and others. What I love about fencing is that whether you win or lose, it's entirely up to you. It's not like football or basketball where one player's wrong moves could cost the team the whole game. Fencing was a very individualistic sport. The sport of champions. I loved it.

There were several cool people in the Men's Fencing Club. George Stein was a six-foot-tall, red-haired and freckle-faced Irishman who once attended Boston University. He left that school because he wanted to play College Football. He's a running back on the Randolph State College Varsity Football team. A really nice, easygoing guy. He would become one of my best friends. My other pal was teammate Larry Dawson. A big and tall, olive-skinned and brawny young man with braided hair. Half Mexican and half Caucasian. He was a goalkeeper on the Men's Varsity Soccer Team and a part-time member of the Men's Fencing Club. We sometimes hung out together. Boston City was only a few miles away from Boston. We'd hop into George's red Hummer and head to the city to have some fun. Boston had it all. Clubs. Movie theaters. Big schools. Enormous libraries. A large subway system. All the elements of a world-class city.

One time, George and I went to this downtown Boston nightclub. Dawson couldn't join us. He was traveling out of state with the Soccer players. The club was alright, but not really my scene. I did notice lots of sexy guys and sultry and gorgeous women dancing. I sipped on my Pepsi while George had a beer. He was approached by this sexy Asian woman who was short, sultry, and sparkly-eyed. He introduced her as Jennifer Chang, his main squeeze. Jennifer smiled and shook my hand. She told me a little bit about herself. She was a Boston College student and a college football fan. I've always been puzzled by female football fans. They're so...unusual. Most females I know don't care about watching sports, especially men's sports teams. Jennifer was something else. A five-foot-eight, busty, delightfully curvy Asian beauty with a fine, nicely rounded bottom. Yeah, she was alright.

She grabbed George's hand, and went to the dance floor with him. I watched them, drinking my Pepsi. The night went by slowly. Nightclubs have never been my thing. I prefer quieter places. George and Jennifer disappeared into the crowd of dancers. I was bored, and a little lonely. A few minutes later, they reappeared. They were both sweaty, grinning like morons and I could tell they were a little intoxicated. Looks like I was driving the Hummer tonight. Jennifer told us she was bored, but invited us back to her dorm. I told George that I wanted to go back to the dorms but he laughed and told me I had to have some fun sometime. Against my better judgment, I drove back to the Boston College dormitories with them. In the car, they were all over each other. Kissing and fondling each other. Boston folks got no modesty!

We got back to the dormitories. I was surprised at how luxurious the Boston College dormitories were. I mean, they're so much nicer than Randolph State College's dorms! George and Jennifer came into the room, laughing and stumbling. I rolled my eyes. I hated situations like this. I'm always the voice of reason when I'm out with my friends. That's why I never get to have any fun. I found myself sitting on a red couch opposite another red couch where George and Jennifer seemed very determined to start their very own porno movie. In spite of myself, I was mildly turned on. Is biology a tricky thing or what?

George sat down while Jennifer proceeded to undress him, their lips locked the entire time. Somehow, the sexy Asian chick got the big White stud naked and they began doing their thing. She kissed his lips, then moved to his neck and chest. George sighed in pleasure, and she kissed him again while stroking his dick. I stared at them, eyes wide. Apparently, they had both forgotten that I was even here! Well, maybe not. Jennifer looked right at me and winked. Then, she asked me to join in on the fun.

I stared at her, stunned. George looked at me and smiled. Jennifer wrapped her arms around him, and just stared at me. George kissed Jennifer's hands, then told me something which shocked me to my core. He told me that he was bisexual, and knew for certain that I was too. I raised my eyebrows. He found me out! How in hell did he know that? George laughed, and told me that it took one to know one. Jennifer smiled, and told me that she was very much into bisexual men. She found man-on-man action hot. That's why she was dating a bisexual man. Well, that was a surprise. I thought about it for a moment. You know what? You only live once, that's what I thought as I got up and joined them on the other couch.

Jennifer greeted me with a kiss. I kissed George, passionately. Well, this was strange, yet familiar. I hadn't been with a man in ages. Truth be told, I hadn't been with anyone in ages. I sat on the couch between them, and the fun began all over again. In no time, they undressed me. I kissed Jennifer while George stroked my dick. I'm eight inches long, and uncut. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that George was uncut too. Uncut men are the best. I don't believe in body modification for religious or unnecessarily aesthetical reasons. George told me he felt the same way. Then, he bent down and began sucking on me. I sighed as I felt his warm mouth engulf my manhood. Meanwhile, Jennifer and I tongue-wrestled. She grinned, then grabbed my face and pressed it against her incredibly big boobs. I was surprised a bit, but I knew what to do. I fastened my lips to a nipple, and sucked happily. Jennifer groaned, and urged me on.

While sucking on Jennifer's tits, I decided to pleasure both of my new partners. I stroked George's nine-inch dick with one hand and fingered Jennifer's hairy wet pussy with the other. Soon, I had both of them squirming in pleasure. Lucky I'm a brother who can multitask, hey? I dug my fingers deeper into Jennifer's snatch. She grimaced and begged me for more. I ran my hand up and down George's cock, delighting in finally holding a dick that was uncircumcised, just like my own. Meanwhile, George was taking me to Cloud Nine with his relentless sucking of my very own eight inches of Black Man Power. When I came, he eagerly drank all of my cum.

A moment later, my constant masturbation of both Jennifer's pussy and George's cock made them cum as well. They screamed in pleasure, thanks to my expert lovemaking. I smiled and watched them as they experienced a rocking orgasm. I was proud of my handiwork. Once they recovered, we tried something else. I got on all fours and George took me from behind. I spread Jennifer's thighs while George spread my ass cheeks and slid his long and thick white cock up my ass. I breathed in the smell of Jennifer's pussy. Nice. I began to give her a good licking. Jennifer groaned and caressed my head while I went down on her. Meanwhile, George slid his cock into my ass. I've been fucked in the ass before but he had a really big cock. It hurt, but felt kind of good too. He held me by the hips and fucked me hard and fast, drilling his cock into my ass. Man, that's what's up!

George fucked me energetically as I lapped up Jennifer's pussy. He fucked me until he came, sending his hot cum deep into my ass. Next, it was Jennifer's turn to experience some penetration. She loved my tongue. Let's see how she likes my dick. As George squeezed his dick out of my ass, Jennifer sucked my dick. In no time, the hot Asian woman got my black cock nice and hard. Then, she got on all fours and offered me her ass. George nodded at me encouragingly. I positioned myself behind Jennifer, and put my hands on her sexy ass. I spread her sexy butt cheeks wide open, and pressed my dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in.

The first thing I noticed is how wonderfully warm and tight Jennifer's ass felt. I slid my cock deeper inside her, delighting in it. She didn't scream as I penetrated her ass. Nope, she just grunted every now and then. I pushed my cock deeper inside her, feeling her anal walls stretch to accommodate the bulk of my cock. Truth be told, this was a first for me. I've had anal sex before, but never with a woman. Jennifer took it like a champ. She was a great lay, energetically backing her sexy ass against my groin, which had the effect of driving my dick deeper into her. I fucked that fabulous ass of hers until I couldn't take it anymore and came. Both Jennifer and I screamed passionately as my essence merged with her inner core. George smiled, and began clapping. Both Jennifer and I gave him a dirty look. He just laughed and said we were fun to watch.

Afterwards, the three of us lay on the couch, happy as clowns. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship between George, Jennifer and myself. I was finally comfortable with my bisexuality and I knew that I wasn't alone. I was a member of a very exclusive club. The secret club of bisexual men and the gorgeous and sexually adventurous women who loved them. And at last, I was happy. I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers