All Mine Ch. 01

Story Info
Head coach possesses team manager.
3.9k words
4.34
82.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawg195
hawg195
1 Followers

As I drove to work, I knew she would be waiting for me and what she'd do as soon as I arrived. The bad news hadn't bothered her one bit because we already figured out the solution to this whole problem. While I continued my drive with a smile on my face and a rapidly growing erection, my mind wandered back to when it all began.

At twenty six years of age, I was the head coach of an all female, small college softball team. It consisted of fifteen players and one team manager. All the players had good to fantastic bodies and were pretty to beautiful. Most of them had boyfriends and the few others either weren't interested or preferred same sex relationships.

The team manager was a short, pudgy, well endowed, carrot colored, red head. who always dressed in baggy tomboy clothes when she wasn't in uniform. Her outgoing personality and very cute face is enhanced by two thick luscious lips, a ski jump nose and green eyes that could light up a room, with white satin skin, that is heavily sprinkled in freckles which run all the way down to her toes.

During the season, I came to think she liked only women due to her mannerisms and who she frequently socialized with. Little did I know the true Lisa and wouldn't until that summer following the end of the season. You see, I get to have one returning team member work during summer vacation with me preparing for the next season.

Surprisingly, Lisa was the first to volunteer and I just as surprisingly agreed. She is a local girl, so it was extra money in her pocket and a short walk to work. It was decided and the team went their separate ways for the summer, while Lisa and I settled down to the task of preparing everything from the field to equipment to ticket sales and even recruiting players for next year.

We were eating lunch in my air conditioned office, cooling down from the extreme heat. Lisa took a healthy long swallow of her cold drink and let out this absurd loud belch. We looked at each other in silence for a moment and then busted out with laughter.

She was the first to speak. "Coach, that burp was as disgusting as the rest of me and I just have to laugh," she jeered.

"Lisa," I quizzed. "Why do you put yourself down like that? I think you're a very pretty young lady."

"Well," she replied and looked down at the floor. "I can't find a boyfriend because I'm too fat and my wardrobe isn't the sexiest ensemble around. I'm 19 and still a virgin and only get excited when watching or reading about sex."

"So," I inquired, "why does that disgust you?"

Lisa looked up at me with a tear in her eye. It broke free and slowly streamed down her cheek. Her bottom lip quivered as she answered. "Coach," she trembled, "I want to be intimate with a man and satisfied by him. I just don't have the confidence and knowledge of how to get one and keep him. Can you help me out? Can you hypnotize me and build my confidence like you do for the players?"

I sat back in my chair in awe. Lisa was referring to 'Confidence Therapy' which is allowed for the players because I'm also a licensed hypnotist. Anything outside the policy and guidelines set forth by the school could mean my immediate termination. I remained in a state of shock as Lisa looked at me with a serious expression.

"Lisa," I gasped, "I can't use hypnosis on you for sexual reasons. I could get fired and the school could be held libel if anything went wrong."

Lisa sighed and snarled, "Coach, you can hypnotize me before and after work and even during lunch when we're off the clock, can't you? The school isn't involved then."

I stalled and made her think I was in deep though about it. I didn't know how to answer. She sat there impatiently waiting for an answer. "Lisa," I finally said, "I want you to go home tonight and seriously think about this. We have tomorrow afternoon off and if you're truly sincere about this, I'll hypnotize you then. Is that a deal?"

Lisa smiled showing her perfect white teeth and said, "it's a deal."

We finished the day and went home for the evening. I tossed and turned all night thinking of what I'd do. Thoughts of Lisa's lips sucking my cock kept me hard and awake. Then when I'd finally doze off, the imagined taste of her sweet cunt would fill my mouth and I'd suddenly find myself waking with my tongue stretched out as far as it could go. I was dreaming of sucking her hairless, freckled cunt. The only way to solve this problem was to just make her all mine and teach her all I knew about sex.

Lisa showed up right on time and we began our task of sifting through all the gear and uniforms and stored them in their proper places until next season. The morning flew by and soon it was quitting time. We once again sat in my chilled office sipping our cold drinks.

Lisa lounged back in her chair and asked, "Well coach, are you ready to hypnotize me?"

"Yep," I quipped. "Are you ready to become a complete woman?"

"Oh yesss," she sighed with an ear to ear grin.

"Lisa," I returned. "You're going to have to trust me 100% and put yourself in my hands with all your heart and soul. Can you do that?"

"Oh coach, I'll do anything," she hissed.

"Ok Lisa, put your hands in your lap and you feet squarely on the floor and relax. I'm going to ask you a series of questions first in order to better prepare me.

I asked her all the pertinent questions needed in order to see how good of a subject she would be. Not all people can be hypnotized. With that concluded, I proceeded to put her under. Lisa slowly fell into a trance and remained slowly entering a euphoria. I tested her in several ways to see if her trance was authentic and it was. Now it was truth or dare time. I had a plan and knew I'd soon be getting my cock sucked, but I had no idea of just how well I was going to luck out.

My monotone voice found her ears and she responded to my questioning. "Lisa," I asked. "Are you here today to gain self esteem in your sexual life?"

"Yes," she answered.

"You want that very much, don't you" I asked.

"Yes" was her soft reply.

"Ok," I continued. "I'm going to ask you some questions, that will require your complete honesty, do you understand?"

"Yes" she answered.

"Lisa," I inquired. "do you want to have sex with a man?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Why a man? Why not a woman?" I quizzed.

Lisa quickly said, "A man has a cock."

"Oh," I perked. "And just what would you like to do with a cock?"

"Everything," she sighed.

"I see, does that mean you'd like to have that cock inside every one of your holes" I asked.

"Yes" she hissed, "especially my mouth. That's a must."

"Why inside your mouth," I asked.

"I don't know. Its just a strong deep feeling I have that never goes away and is only getting stronger. Family tradition I guess," she answered.

"What is your family tradition Lisa," I inquired.

"Women in my family keep their husbands happy and home at night by sucking their cocks," she stated.

"How do you know this," I asked.

"I've overheard them talking to one another at various family functions. Some even brag about their talents, and I've seen my mom suck my daddy off many times and cum from start to finish," she explained.

"How often does your mom suck his cock," I asked.

"Everyday," Lisa quipped "Now that they're older only twice a day, once in the morning and again at night in bed."

"Really" I gasped, "does she enjoy it that much?"

"Yes" Lisa replied, "she even has orgasms while sucking his cock and at night she usually sleeps with it in her mouth."

"Usually" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, "sometimes they have anal sex and fall asleep with his cock inside her asshole."

"Do other women in your family also have orgasms while sucking cock" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, "all of them have claimed to have had them and some of them even have multiple orgasms, but I've only seen and heard my mom have them."

"Lisa, have you ever had an orgasm" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, "I've masturbated many times while watching mom suck dad off."

"Were you fantasizing that it was you sucking a cock instead of her when you came" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, "but not my dad's cock."

"Lisa, I believe the women of your family have been blessed with a syndrome known as 'Oral Fixation'. That means they love sucking cock more than any other sexual act and have orgasms while doing it. Another term used is 'Cock Worshipper'. You seem to have been blessed with this same syndrome and possess a special gift you'll enjoy for the rest of your life. Would you like that Lisa?"

"Yes" she said.

"Have you ever had a cock before," I inquired.

"No," she pouted.

"Would you like to have your own personal cock to suck and worship all the time," I continued.

"Yes," she babbled.

"Lisa," I mused, nearly overwhelmed by my good fortune of stumbling over this natural born cock sucker, "would you like to meet that cock today and become its personal 'Cock Worshipper', so you can start enjoying your special orgasmic gift'?"

"Yes" she sighed.

"Ok," I affirmed, "then I'm going to give you that cock. However, there will be conditions that you'll have to meet everyday in order to keep your cock. I'll explain some of those to you right now and the others as we go along. Is that agreeable to you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Lisa," I softly commanded, "then from this moment on, you will follow every direction that my voice instructs. Is that clear?" "Yes," she replied.

Before I brought her out of the trance, I instilled a trigger word that would send her back into a deeper trance at anytime. I used the word 'lakeside' to be her trigger. At the same time, I took my hard cock out of my pants and let its stiff 9¼ inches point directly at Lisa's face, the tip being only a mere centimeter or two away from her lips.

I gave her further instructions before I took her down. I told her that she would awake and be completely refreshed. However, her vision would be totally blurred. It would slowly return as she concentrated on the object directly in front of her face. Once she discovered what the object was, she would immediately fall head over heals in love with it and from that point on, would proudly display her love, excitement, and passion to please it for the rest of her life. Lisa understood and readily agreed to all the instructions.

I brought her from the trance and she awoke. Her eyes squinted as she told me she felt great. I watched her facial expression as she slowly focused in on my cock. Once Lisa identified what was sticking in her face, she sighed and a tear welled up and dripped down her cheek.

"What's the matter Lisa" I asked.

"Nothing" she trembled.

"Then why are you crying" I returned.

"I guess because its so big and beautiful" she quivered.

"So, you like this cock" I asked.

"Oh coach, I love it with all my heart and soul" she sighed.

"What would you like to do to it Lisa" I inquired. Lisa just sat silently and stared at my cock.

"Lakeside" I said immediately and she fell back into a trance. "Lisa" I instructed, "I will ask you that question again. Your reply will be that you want to suck it dry. Then you will look into my eyes and passionately ask me if you can suck my cock. You will not touch it until I give you permission and this first time you will only be allowed to touch it with your mouth. I will also ask you questions and give you further instructions on sucking my cock. You will hear my voice instructing you, but will think that those instructions are your own ideas and if I ask a question you will answer it and return my cock to your mouth immediately.

I paused with my monotone rhetoric as I noticed Lisa was just staring at my cock. I gave her a few seconds before I continued. "Lisa" I injected, "once you have sucked my cock, you will be required to suck it at least three times a day. If you fail to do this, my cock will no longer be yours. Do you understand and is that agreeable to you?"

"Yes" she flatly said.

"Then you want to continue" I asked.

"Yes" she affirmed.

"Then" I added, "awake and feel refreshed."

Lisa awoke and continued to stare at my big stiff cock. "Do you like my big cock" I asked.

"No" she replied with a grin, "I love it."

"What would you like to do to it Lisa" I continued.

"Suck it dry" she answered and slowly looked up and into my eyes. "Coach, can I suck your cock?"

"Yes you can" I gasped.

"Thank you" she said, taking half my dick into her mouth and slowly pressing her tongue into my shaft, while tightening her lips around it at the same time.

Lisa slowly bobbed her head up and down on the top half of my cock. I've never felt a mouth so hot and soft before and I've had enough blow jobs in my lifetime. "Lisa" I asked, "did you learn to suck like this by watching your mom?"

"Yes" she answered, "she likes to suck slowly to make it last longer and build my dad's ejaculation to its most intense limit." She immediately returned my cock to her mouth and slowly sucked on it while softly moaning and groaning around the shaft.

I was grinning ear to ear. I now had my own personal cock sucker and I love being sucked. This heaven sent treasure was all mine and doing very well.. I had to know more but I wanted her mouth to stay where it was. I thought quickly to find my solution and pulled Lisa's trigger at the bottom of her next down stroke. She froze on the spot, but her tongue kept moving. So, I paused a moment and let her tongue massage the bottom of my shaft before I spoke and diminished the pleasure.

"Lisa" I started, "from now on I don't want you to bob your head. Keep it motionless and just move your lips and tongue. Experiment with your tongue. Stretch it down my shaft with the tip. Ripple it across the shaft. Nurse the head with it. Reach for a little more shaft with your lips. These are a few examples to get you started. Whenever I ask a question you will either nod or shake your head. My cock will never leave your mouth until I tell you. Do you understand?"

Lisa nodded while rippling her tongue.

"Very good" I smiled, "would you like me to take your cock away?"

Lisa moved her face back and forth, her lips trying to regain lost ground.

"Very, very good," I smiled. "You seem to follow instructions well. Are you ready to continue with your new found life?" She nodded and I felt my cock head slide a fraction of an inch deeper, while her tongue nursed on it. So, I woke her.

Lisa continued to nurse my cock head and found she could ripple her tongue at the same time. Suddenly she groaned real loud and I felt some pre cum being forced out of the tip.

"Did you like the taste" I asked.

She looked into my eyes and nodded several times while nursing a little harder on the head.

"Lisa" I said, "I'm very pleased that you love your cock."

She groaned and I felt another fraction go in.

"I'm going to ask you several questions" I continued. "when your mom finally makes your dad cum does she swallow it all?"

She nodded.

"Did she cum when he did?" I asked.

Another nod.

"Always?"

Nod.

"Could she deep throat him?"

Nod.

"All of him?"

She nodded several times and I felt another fraction go in. I decided to pursue this redundant questioning to make her nod some more and see how much deeper I could slide inside.

"Every inch" I quizzed.

She rapidly nodded her head as if to say 'yessss' go on to something else. This made me groan, as the first half inch of my cock head passed through her mouth and entered into her tight throat. Lisa now had the first five inches of my cock inside her mouth. She groaned as she vacuumed out more pre cum, gulping it down her throat and pulling me inside her another fraction.

"Lisa" I asked, "do you think your mom could deep throat my entire cock?"

She slowly moved her head from side to side.

"Am I bigger than your dad?"

Nod.

"How many inches?"

She just shrugged.

"I'll start counting and you nod when I hit it."

Nod.

I held up my fingers one at a time and she nodded when I got to three.

"Lisa," I gasped. I'm over nine inches, you know."

She groaned and another fraction slipped in.

"Do you think you can deep throat every inch?"

She nodded and groaned.

I pulled her trigger, as she gulped down more pre cum and felt her throat continue to oh so slowly work on the tip.

"What your throat is doing to my cock head right now is how I want you to continue until I'm completely inside you. Your love for my cock will out weigh any obstacle. You will not choke or gag. Very slowly you will nurse my cock to the very bottom and I will cum for you and you will cum with me. Move your tongue around on my shaft while your throat slowly swallows me. Do you understand and want to continue?"

Nod and groan, while another fraction slid in.

Lisa awoke and I felt another half inch slide in. She soon figured out how to move her tongue around and do some magnificent magic on my throbbing cock. I wanted to slide in much faster but I didn't want to hurt her either. So I decided to ask her a bunch of questions that would have a yes answer. If I could get her to keep nodding, my cock would continue to go deeper just like the other nods when I felt it inch in.

"Lisa" I asked, "do you love having my big hard cock in your mouth?"

Nod.

"Does my pre cum taste good?"

Nod and a little deeper.

"Are you feeling like a woman?"

Several nods and in I went another half inch, as she siphoned out more pre cum.

Lisa had about seven inches of my cock inside her when she suddenly began to moan and groan at a steady pace. Then those moans and groans changed into strong whimpers and muffled squeals. She was beginning to have an orgasm and my cock was steadily sliding inside her a fraction of an inch at a time.

Lisa's throat pulled my cock head deeper as her lips reached out for more and that magnificent tongue danced all over my shaft. She began to shudder and twitch and then I felt it. Lisa was going to have her first orgasm with a cock in her mouth. Her throat began to really pull my cock head as she fidgeted in her seat. I felt it sort of go around the bend in her throat and then smoothly slide down the rest of the way.

Lisa's lips were buried in my crotch, as her throat started to convulse, maybe in rhythm with her pussy. She screamed around my buried cock, as her orgasm hit its peak and her throat convulsed so hard, it seemed to be sucking my cock head and about two inches of shaft, driving me insane.

As her orgasm continued, I bellowed, "Lisa, I'm cumming."

My cock exploded burst after burst of hot cum down her convulsing throat. She gulped, swallowed, sucked, nursed, squeezed and devoured every inch and drop of my cum. I finally shot all I had, as Lisa continued to seek every drop of cum, she could find inside my dick. She continued to shudder and tremble while wailing around my cock.

I realized she was still cumming. I didn't know if it was the same orgasm or a different one. Finally she began to settle down.

I looked down at her and said, "You are a fantastic cock sucker. Did you cum more than once?"

Several nods.

"Did you enjoy my cum and like its taste?"

She nursed my cock head as hard as she could and licked my balls with the tip of her tongue in response to my question.

"Would you like to suck my cock off again?"

She moaned as loud as she could and wrapped her arms around me and held me as tight as she could.

"Would you like to go home with me and suck my cock all afternoon?"

She nodded over and over driving me nuts.

"Ok, ok" I panted "let my cock slowly out of your mouth, a fraction of an inch at a time. Keep your attention on my cock head. Nurse it as hard as you can until it leaves your lips."

Slowly, more and more of my cock started to appear from inside her mouth. I watched in amazement as my cock slid out and was still hard. Half of my meat was now out and more still sliding out at a very slow pace. Lisa was enjoying this. I could see it in her eyes and feel it inside her mouth. My cock head finally slid from her mouth and Lisa looked up at me and said only one word.

hawg195
hawg195
1 Followers
12