All Mine Ch. 03: Mi Casa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments, Anne was between Melinda's legs. She gave the redhead's thigh a squeeze as she pulled down her pants and underwear in one fell swoop. Anne stopped to look for a second. She was shaven; a shame. Anne wanted to know of the carpet matched the curtains. It certainly didn't slow her down. Melinda's lips were puffy and inviting. She slid a finger in. Melinda's back arched and her body pulsed. Anne moved in, gripping Melinda's hips and licking.

"...What're you doing to me?" Melinda's voice was breathy and weak, but the question sent a shiver down Anne's spine. She took a hand off Melinda's hips and used it to spread her lips a bit, licking around Melinda's pussy. Her tongue flicked the electric pink, wet flesh. Anne wondered if any of Melinda's prior boyfriends ever went down on Melinda. The redhead was certainly reacting well. She moaned at the slightest effort.

Anne used her fingers to tease Melinda's clit, working in circles. She kept licking as she did so. Melinda bucked and squirmed, biting her lip. Anne wished she had a mirror on the ceiling; she wanted to watch Melinda writhe. Melinda gripped the bedsheets with one hand, stroking her belly with the other. Unsure what to do with herself, she laid there as Anne licked her and stroked her clit.

Anne teased it with her tongue. Fireworks went off in Melinda's head. Anne pushed two fingers inside her, switching her game up. She licked her fingers, then pushed them inside, moving her hand quickly as she licked. Melinda came quickly after that, one hand latching onto Anne's head and tightly gripping her hair. Melinda's legs wrapped around Anne's head as the orgasm sparked through her, then eventually ebbed, leaving the redhead exhausted and dazed.

After freeing herself from Melinda's now limp legs, Anne stood up, wrapping an arm around Melinda's waist. She dragged the redhead to the head of the bed, and laid there with her.

"Sleeping here tonight?" Anne laid beside Melinda, who couldn't answer just yet. "Sounds like a yes to me." Laughing, Anne looked over her lover's undressed, blushing body. She leaned over and gave Melinda a kiss, before getting up.

Regaining her wits, Melinda stared at the ceiling, catching her breath. Anne clicked off the lights. Melinda heard her stretch, a few pops and snaps as Anne tilted her head to pop her neck. Anne was right; she was too drained to consider leaving, so she started tucking herself in. Anne crawled into bed and wrapped her arms around her guest. "Don't get used to this. Next time, I'm keeping you up all night."

Melinda swallowed hard, clearing her throat but saying nothing as Anne's arms wrapped comfortably around her. She couldn't see anything, but she felt Anne's lips press against her neck. Melinda reached up to playfully push Anne off, but the larger woman rolled on top of her, still hugging her and kissing her neck. "I can't sleep like this, either."

"Too bad." Anne put her head against Melinda's chest, nipping at the swell of her breast. "I've never had a pillow this comfortable."

"You're an ass," Melinda whined.

"I know," Anne replied. Melinda drifted to sleep as Anne lightly kissed her, putting another love bite on her neck.

It was nice to not spend another night alone in that huge house.

12