All Mom's Holes

Story Info
Fit mom surprises her son.
2.8k words
4.44
399k
420
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

Note: This story is fictional, with only a small part directly inspired by real experiences. The sexual acts depicted in the story are entirely fabricated.

*****

Part One: Does It Look Okay?

"How does this look, babe?"

I glanced up from my book to see my mother standing across the living room in her new running outfit. She was just about to go for her daily five-mile run, and had her back to me, bent slightly forward at the waist.

"It's my new one, and it feels a little tight. Does it look okay?" She had her head turned, speaking to me over her left shoulder. Her hands were at the waistband of her skintight running pants, stretching the fabric even more tantalizingly over her tight, fit butt. Her years of running had crafted it into a thing of beauty.

"Oh, it looks... fine. It looks good. Yeah... it looks good." I was stumbling over my words and repeating myself, but I couldn't help it. This ass I had fantasized about for years was being presented to me, and my mother was asking me to tell her how she looked.

"Yeah? Thanks. It just feels a little off. Maybe it's the material. Anyway, I'm gonna go for my run. I'll be back in a bit and we can make some lunch." By this point she had turned around to face me, and I noticed for a split second that her eyes darted to the noticeable bulge in my gym shorts. She looked like she wanted to say something else, but quickly closed her mouth again and put in her earbuds. She gave me one more small wave, and turned to go out the front door. I watched her out the window as she started her run to make sure she wouldn't be coming back in the house. Her morning runs were my usual time to jerk off, and she had almost caught me with my pants down a few weeks before when she had come back inside minutes after she left because she had forgotten her water bottle.

Once I was sure she was well on her way, I dashed upstairs to my room and got ready to shower. My cock was still hard after the time spent admiring mom's ass, and I knew I had to get rid of this problem before she got back.

Part Two: After Mom's Run

"Hey babe, got a minute?"

My door had been open, but Mom knocked anyway out of courtesy.

"Sure. What's up?" I sat up on my bed from my reclined position, putting my phone down next to me. Mom sat down at the other end of the bed.

"About earlier... before my run. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. You know, looking at my pants like that? I should have just trusted my mirror."

"Oh no, Mom! It was no problem. I was just, um, really engaged in my reading and you surprised me. I didn't mind at all." After the last bit I smirked a little more than I had intended, and mom raised one eyebrow in a curious fashion.

"Oh? You horny boys have no shame, do you?" she said playfully. "As long as you weren't uncomfortable. Well, for too long I mean. I know you probably had to go deal with that issue in your pants afterwards." She smiled at me, giving me a look that I couldn't quite categorize.

"If I need to model anything in the future, I'll be sure to come to you. And between you and me," she said while scooting towards me on the bed, "it looks like you must keep Kayla very satisfied. Makes sense, based on what I've overheard." She broke eye contact with me to stare down at the once-again growing bulge in my pants, which was fueled by the fact that my sexy mother was not only complimenting the size of my dick, but also admitting that she had listened to my girlfriend and me fucking before in the house.

"Um... yeah, I guess so." I had never felt so nervous. "She um, she likes it I guess."

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. I could tell Mom was thinking hard about something. Then she just looked at me and smiled a soothing, motherly smile.

"Babe, I'm going to do something right now. Something new. Stop me when you feel uncomfortable." She reached forward, wrapping her hand around the bulge in my shorts. Her facial expression changed in an instant from nurturing and motherly to a look of confidence and control.

Gripping my cock forcefully, Mom leaned in close and kissed me firmly on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Breaking the kiss, she pulled away and looked at me with fire in her eyes, as if challenging me to stop what was going on. I had no intention of doing that.

"Take it out. Show it to me."

Mom's dominant tone was turning me on even more. Without wasting a moment I pulled down my shorts and boxers, exposing my cock to her. Mom gave it a few slow strokes, admiring the length, before she leaned forward and engulfed it in her mouth. She was able to take most of my cock in her mouth before gagging. She held me deep in her throat for a few seconds before coming up for air.

Stroking my cock, which was now sloppy with saliva after her oral ministrations, mom leaned in for another deep, incestuous kiss. She then pulled back and told me very matter-of-factly how this was going to go.

"You first load goes in my mouth. Your second load goes in my pussy. Your third load goes in my ass."

These were not suggestions. These were commands. And I was more than happy to comply.

Given the situation, my first orgasm came embarrassingly quickly. Mom only had to suck me for probably another minute or so before I shot the first of the three loads she had demanded from me. She swallowed gracefully and gave me a big, loving smile.

"Lay back. Let's start round two."

My erection had barely decreased in size after my first glorious orgasm of our impromptu fuck session. I had never been so turned on. That was fortunate, because Mom appeared to have no intention of giving me time to recover.

Mom straddled me and gave my cock a few loving strokes before positioning it at the entrance to her sexy, trimmed pussy. I felt like I could cum again at the moment I felt my cock touch her wet opening, but I managed to hold on and control myself as she worked her way down my shaft.

Mom's face was the very image of pleasure as she rode me. She rocked her hips back and forth, moaning as she used my cock. My hands made their way to the globes of her fit, toned ass and I begin to pull her down on my cock with each thrust.

"Ohhh yes, like that. Use your hands. Get rough."

Obliging her, I gave her left ass cheek a smack, causing her to yelp in a mix of pleasure and surprise. I repeated this action, and she gave me an almost demonic smile before leaning in for a forceful kiss. So Mom liked to be spanked. Good to know.

She rode me for about ten minutes before she slowed her movements and climbed off of me. I was still keeping myself relatively composed, though there were a few moments where I had almost inadvertently given her my second load.

"From behind. Do me from behind. I'm going to cum all over your cock, baby."

She bent over on all fours with her face pressed into my pillow. I took up a position behind her, moving my rigid cock back toward her pussy. I couldn't help but take a moment to pause and admire the view.

Here was my mother's ass, once again on display for me. However, the circumstances were unbelievably different from the morning. Earlier, Mom had wanted me to assure her that her outfit looked okay. Now, she was demanding a far more taboo service from me.

"Stop staring and put it in."

"Sorry, it's just so distracting."

I pressed my hips forward, entering her from behind. I pushed slowly until my pelvis was firm against her backside. She let out a long moan as I bottomed out in her tight, wet pussy.

"Mmmm. So big for me, babe. I love feeling how deep you can go, but I want to cum right now. So you're going to pull out a little bit and only go in about half way, ok? Be nice and consistent."

I followed her orders, pulling back so that only about half of my cock was thrusting into her. I normalized my strokes, making sure to keep my breathing consistent as well. I wanted to perform well for my mother.

"Oh that's perfect babe. Now you're hitting my spot every time you push in and out. Nice and steady."

I felt her starting to tense up, and her breathing became noticeably heavier.

"I'm getting there. I'm getting there. I'm getting - OH!"

The last bit was cut off by the solid smack I delivered to her right ass cheek as I thrusted in and out of her. And that did it. She let out a wail of pleasure and began to convulse. She orgasmed visibly for several seconds before coming down from her plateau and casting a sultry glance at me over her left shoulder.

"I needed that. Now do what I told you to do."

Not needing much more motivation to give her load number two, I grabbed hold of her hips once more and started thrusting deep into her now soaking pussy. Predictably, I didn't last much longer. With a guttural groan, I deposited my load as deep in her as I possibly could. I could tell that it was a much smaller amount than the first one I had shot in her mouth, but still a respectable serving of cum.

As I came down from my orgasm I pulled out from my mother's tight, warm pussy and watched as some of my cream made its way down her inner thighs.

"Okay babe. Here's where you prove yourself to me. Round three."

Again, mom was not asking me if I was ready. She was ordering me. And like the good son that I was, I was happy to keep going, even though by this point I was feeling pretty thoroughly exhausted.

Seeing that our recent exertions had left me winded, Mom pecked me on the cheek and offered to go get me some water and let me rest up for a few minutes.

"When I get back," she whispered, "the grand finale. My ass. You're going to make love to my ass. Think about that while I'm gone."

Part Three: The Grande Finale

Mom returned with a glass of water for me, as well as a tray with a bottle of merlot and two wine glasses.

After draining the glass of water, I nodded toward the wine.

"Mom, it's like two in the afternoon."

"I know, but I always love wine after I've been thoroughly fucked. And this definitely qualifies."

I smiled and placed my empty glass on the nightstand, sitting down on the edge of my bed. My cock was by no means ready for action yet, but it was getting there.

"Mom, I hope I can get myself ready for our grand finale. You've taken a lot out of me."

"Let's try something that I suspect will work. I'm basing that suspicion off of your affinity for... this." As she finished her sentence, she spun so that her ass was directly in front of my face. I still couldn't believe the progression of the day's events that had led from her morning run to our current situation.

"Once you're big and hard again, you're going to fill this hole with your dick. But we've got to get you there, babe. So for now, you're going to use something else." She bent forward while saying this and reached behind her to grab the back of my head, pulling me forcefully toward her waiting ass.

"Use your tongue, baby. Tongue-fuck my ass. You've thought about this so many times before and now your mother is telling you to do it for real. Nice and deep, there you go."

I had only done this to one girl before. Kayla wasn't into ass play, so I hadn't had anything close to anal experience recently. Overcome with lust, I pressed my face into my mom's ass, pushing my tongue against her puckered asshole. I couldn't even begin to process what was going on, but I did notice a twitching down in my cock signifying a drastic increase in arousal.

"Deep, baby. Deep. I got myself nice and clean in the shower before I came in here. Mmm just in case. Explore my tight little hole with your tongue."

Fuck, I thought. She had planned on this possibly happening before she even came in my room. And that did it for me. The combination of having my tongue deep in mom's backdoor and the knowledge that this had been more-or-less planned got me hard as a rock.

And Mom noticed.

"You can do this as long as you like, baby, but I think something looks ready for action."

"Mmhmm," I moaned into her firm, luscious backside. "Thirty more seconds."

"No complaints from me." She grabbed my head again and redoubled her efforts to get my tongue as deep as possible into her tight hole.

Finally I managed to tear myself away from what had been the most sexually exciting thing I had ever done. Cock throbbing in anticipation, I got onto my knees on the bed while mom reassumed her doggy-style position.

"Grand finale, baby. I want that last load. I might not be able to cum again, so don't hesitate to just shoot whenever you're ready. I can't wait." She smiled at me lovingly over her shoulder, and then turned so that she was face down on the pillow with the ass of my dreams up in the air, waiting to be taken by her son.

"Use the Astroglide on the night stand." I hadn't even noticed she had brought it in with her when she brought our refreshments, but I grabbed the tube and squeezed a healthy amount into my hand. First I lubed up my cock, then used what was left on her exposed asshole.

"Okay, Mom... ready?" I lined up the head of my painfully rigid cock with her rear entrance. In response to my question I just received a pleasure-filled moan, so I forged ahead.

Pressing my hips forward, I met resistance at first, but pushed on. Mom gave out a wordless moan as I inched further into her ass. I was about halfway in when she told me to stop.

"Let me get used to it, babe." I could feel her rubbing her clit as she got acclimated to the cock invading her asshole.

"Okay, see if you can get it in now."

I resumed my slow forward thrusting. The visual stimulation of seeing my dick sliding into Mom's sexy ass made me feel like I wouldn't be able to hold off my orgasm for very long.

Over the next few minutes I worked my cock in and out of her tight backdoor until she was comfortable taking long and forceful thrusts. However, just when I was getting a good rhythm going, I realized I was losing control.

"Mmm I'm gonna cum, Mom. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."

Before I could even finish my sentence (which may not have actually come out as fully formed, intelligible words), I felt myself exploding.

It was the most intense orgasm I could remember. Mom's ass was squeezing my cock like a vise, and her verbal encouragement added to the pleasure.

"That's it, sweetie! Fill me up. Fill your mother's ass with another load." Turning to look me in the eyes as my body was wracked with my orgasmic shuddering, she wiggled her hips back and forth and bit her lower lip.

"Oh yes... that's what I needed from you baby." Mom smiled at me as I pulled out of her ass and collapsed next to her. She flopped down onto her side so that she was facing me. Her face was radiantly beautiful, and she had regained the more familiar motherly look that I was used to.

"Mom, did that... did that really happen?"

"Yes, it did. It was beautiful. You made me feel amazing today." She breathed deeply, clearly exhausted from our activities.

"Can we do it again, Mom?"

"Yes, we can. We can do this all the time if you like. Next time, we'll reverse the order. I want the biggest load in my ass." Mom was still talking dirty. I loved it. "Oh but just one thing," she continued.

"What's that, Mom?"

"You just came in all three of my holes; I think you can start calling me Patsy now."

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers