All My Bi Children

Story Info
Kendall sees what's under Aidan's towel.
1.2k words
4.06
31.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All My Children is a trademark. In other words, they aren't mine and I'm not getting paid. Don't read this if you aren't over 18.

I'm writing this as a probable series because I haven't seen any bisexual AMC stories (as this will eventually become) and I wish there were. Please if you want me to continue, give me feedback.

///

"You were so watching my butt!"

Aidan rolled his eyes at Kendall's latest narcissistic raving. He'd just gotten out of the shower, but even with his eyes unfocused, his ears picked up her nasal screech.

"Yeah, Kendall, I'm almost bare-arsed, a fugitive a'justice, just got shot a few weeks back, and I'm lookin' at your butt. That's right."

Kendall smirked as she watched Aidan's muscular rump strut over to the couch. How she dripped at the thought of yanking that towel off and licking those clean, hard cheeks. Forming a plan, she straddled the couch arm adjacent to Aidan, whipping off her jacket to reveal a laced-up camisole top, no bra underneath.

"Oi, cover up the merchandise."

Kendall's mocking laugh echoed through her throat and down her petite chest and shoulders. She was the biggest tease in Pine Valley and knew how to get what she wanted, at least when it came to men and their dicks. And she wanted Aidan.

"Could you speak English, pretty please?"

Aidan glared at her, actually grateful for her stupid comments, as that distracted him from her tight little body.

"I am speaking English."

"Then speak American!"

Aidan sighed and flicked a comb through his short, slightly spiky black locks. Tall, tanned, and ruggedly handsome, he'd only arrived from England several months ago. Kendall had been on him from nearly the first day. All of his life had been spent in one dive or another and he'd learned how to use his hands to kill more than one man and open up more than one pussy. He had a big cock and he liked to use it; eventually, she wore him down enough to demonstrate just how versatile that cock was. She'd thrown him out of her room the next morning, but after a few weeks of the cold shoulder (among other things) she was letting him stay in her condo to hide from killers. Also residing was Maria Santos Grey, driven off by her asshole husband Edmund. She was out shopping, but Aidan couldn't help comparing the two women. Kendall's pale, Victorian skin and Maria's bronze glow, Kendall's wild, curly chocolate brown mane and Maria's straight, no-nonsense ponytail, Kendall's slender, gaunt frame and Maria's shapely curves, Kendall's small B cups and Maria's ample D cups. Many times he'd dreamed of rubbing his penis between Maria's mammoth mammaries. He'd held Kendall's breasts in his hands that night, they fit perfectly, quivering as he pinched her erect, tiny pink nipples...

Aidan glanced down and realized he was nearly poking wood out of his towel. Kendall also noticed.

"Well, I'm glad something in this town likes me!"

A blush crept up his body, and as he was nearly naked, Kendall noticed immediately. She loved being in control, loved seeing him squirm. As she made catlike crawls over to his side of the couch, he did his best to crawl inside the cushions.

"Kendall, we don't have to do it this way. I know we got feelings for each other, deep down."

"I just bet..." Kendall purred, unzipping her short black miniskirt. Aidan groaned as he watched her shimmy the garment down her legs and saw the light stains at the front of her panties. He was tempted, bloody hell, more than tempted, but this just wasn't the right time or place.

"Maria could be back any minute. I'm gonna go get changed."

Kendall had had enough of the games. Before he could stand up, Kendall whipped off his towel. His admonishment of her died in his throat as her head dove into his lap. Too weak from his recent injuries to push her away, he tried to work up the words to get her off of his crotch, but her mouth too skilled, too demanding.

His heavy, hairy balls were lapped up by her practiced tongue, her hands running up and down his beefy thighs and playing with his foreskin, rubbing the large pink crown against his wrinkled sheath over and over. Aidan groaned loud enough to wake the dead, pushing her farther between his legs. She spread his legs further as she sucked his sensitive head between her lips. Her tongue circling and alternating over his heady glans, she made him jump as she entered his small piss slit. Neck straining against the back of the couch, Aidan brushed across his lightly furred pecs, pinching his small nipples in time with her devouring of his penis. As Kendall chowed down, Aidan leaned over to lift up her flimsy skirt. Her silk panties were torn off and Kendall nearly bit the hog crowding her throat when she felt the callused, working-man's hands circling around her shaved, leaking pussy. The thumb and index finger entered her dark depths, scraping at her inner core and coating in her smelly juices. Satisfied with his brief explorations, he freed his fingers and held his slimy digits up to his mouth, licking away the light traces of her vaginal fluids. Looking down he saw that Kendall had deep-throated him, her nose buried in his freshly scrubbed, expansive black pubes.

As Kendall finished her blow job, she noticed how far Aidan's legs were spread now, how his tight hole winked at her. She scraped at his perineum and he grunted in response, sticking his big toe inside her sloppy pussy. Kendall wanted a lot more inside her throbbing clit, and shoved a manicured nail up his tight chute. It was as if a fire had been set inside his groin, as his entire body tremored, his ass clamping down on her finger, his volcanic cock filling her throat with seed. After tenderly suckling his slightly-softened shaft and cleaning him of all juices, Kendall pulled away. Kendall straddled his lap, and in spite of knowing he should have mixed feelings about what had just happened, Aidan couldn't help grinning at her boldness.

"You're a wicked girl, Kendall."

Kendall smirked at him. "And that's why I'm so good at being bad."

To her surprise, instead of a lecture, Aidan nuzzled at her neck, his fingertips tracing the outline of her transparent camisole. When his rough palms reached her nipples, she shuddered. His tongue traced the silky areola while he cupped her small breasts in his hands as he had that first night. Kendall quickly yanked the top off and pushed his face against her chest. His freshly-shaven cheeks and chin glided against her soft, curvy breasts, his teeth bit at her hard nipples. Whimpering, shivering at the sharp nips into her flesh, she placed one hand in her mouth as his other hand returned to her clitoris, tracing up and down the slit, teasing, teasing...

"What the hell is going on here?"

The horny couple craned their necks around in time to see a very shocked Maria Santos Grey, grocery bags and food scattered on the floor below her.

"Are you deaf? What just happened?"

Kendall glanced at Aidan. She wondered what his decision would be.