All My Senses

Story Info
Husband treats wife to a submissive sex vacation.
4.4k words
4.04
45.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

My husband, Nathan, decided to surprise me to a little weekend away from the kids and the long hours of work. Lately we've had very little alone time and to make matters more depressing for me, the weather has been icy and frigid for late March in Virginia. It's like a tease when you know spring is just around the corner. I usually plan all our vacations, so this was extra special because he told me not to plan anything. Not even the essentials.

At first I was hesitant because I figured he would surely forget my toothbrush or extra panties. But then I realized how exciting it would be to be truly treated to having no responsibilities and just be pampered. It was like when we first met.

He said he had booked this beautiful villa that butted up to a tree line and displayed a sliver view of the adjoining golf course. I joked with him that his ulterior motive was to leave me while I was sleeping and sneak in a round of golf.

We arrived late because he decided we deserved to have a relaxing dinner out in which I could partake in several glasses of an excellent Pinot Noir since I wasn't driving. I usually drive everywhere, so this was another outlet for him to totally take care of me. I didn't even know where he was taking me. He wouldn't tell me no matter how hard I tried to convince him. Being completely relaxed was just heightening my senses of taste and smell as I let the luscious velvet fluid run down my throat with each sip of wine. I let out a small sigh. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the smile curl on his lips as he watched me become completely mellow.

The wine paired nicely with our hot chocolate lava cake that we slowly fed to each other for dessert in a semi lit corner booth. But at that point, my senses were in overdrive and I needed to be alone with my handsome husband. He also sensed this so he quickly paid and we left. He had brought a blindfold in the car so that I couldn't even see the location of the villa. I was truly in his capable hands.

He carefully guided me up the steps and into a room which I assumed was our unit. I could smell the freshly built fire with that earthy wood aroma. He leaned into me, pressed my breasts into him and began to lick my parted lips before pressing harder and harder into a deep, sensual kiss. A shiver ran through my body with the pure sensation of it all.

Slowly, Nathan started to undress me while moving his strong hands all over my body. As I stood there naked except for a blindfold and a clip to hold my hair up, I realized how vulnerable I was and thoroughly loving his touch. I could smell the smoke from the fire, taste his tongue as it continued to trace my lips, feel the warmth of the flames on the back of my legs and ass and hear him whisper to me.

"You have no other clothes with you this weekend and you won't be getting these back for 48 hours. You are mine and I control everything. You must ask permission for all requests and if granted, I will fulfill them."

At this, my legs became weak and I felt a hot surge engore my sweet spot.

He watched my body react to his strong command and gently lowered me the a soft, fur like blanket and laid me out on the floor. Since I still couldn't see, I was caught off guard when his hands grabbed my inner thighs and roughly spread them wide. He began to blow gentle breaths all over me. Not touching me except with his inner being. My nipples responded like on parade into a tight hard tower. This was pure, wonderful torture.

Finally, I felt his fingers slip through my soaking labia to my clit. My back arched and he immediately pinched one of my nipples hard, to the point of me gasping out. I felt like I might come right then but he could read my body language and suddenly stopped.

"Not yet, not yet," he whispered.

All was quiet for a moment however I heard sounds from what I assumed was a small kitchen. He returned, sat me up and brought a cold wide rimmed glass to my lips. I felt and tasted the small rocks of salt on my lips as I eagerly licked it off with my tongue. As a splash of sweet margarita hit my taste buds and I swallowed several large gulps at once.

I heard him moan, "That's right, take it all. Swallow it down." I felt his hand softly wrap around my neck in order to feel the liquid pour down my throat.

My remaining senses were so heightened. Every movement or touch felt like electricity. As I felt him straddle me, he started caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples. I also felt his erection growing steadily harder across my stomach. Enjoying the hard sensation pressing into me, I was surprised when I then heard a 'phwwwt' sound as he told me to open my mouth. The source of the sound clicked in my brain and I got even more excited as I realized he was spraying whipped cream onto something for me to taste.

As I smiled with this realization, he said "Ok, I know you want it, so ask for it."

I begged for a taste for what seemed like an eternity but then he raised up off me while placing some whipped cream into my mouth. I savored the sweet cream. My tongue kept licking what I now realized was his hard, slippery cock in which he used as an utensil. I couldn't control myself as I gathered all drops with my tongue from his silky head and shaft. Yum. He kept feeding himself deeper and deeper into my mouth until I had taken all of him.

Joyfully I quietly gagged on his firm cock. While I have always loved a good blow job, this was superior to all others. He then began to slowly fuck my mouth until his rhythm became faster and stronger and I relished the thought of the taste of his salty cum mixed in with the sweet cream. But I couldn't ask for it because my mouth was full, so instead I moaned and whimpered for him to explode inside my wanting mouth. He obliged.

After a moment of recovery, he lifted me off the floor and guided me to the bed. To heighten my sense of submissiveness further he tied my hands to each bedpost with a silky tie. I could've gotten loose if I really wanted to but I didn't want to. God no, I didn't want that! Now down to 3 senses available to me: taste, smell and hearing!

He turned on some erotic instrumental music which included some saxophone solos that have always made me wet in the past. In my opinion, a good musician can fuck you with his melody. And the brass section is my favorite followed closely by percussion. That underlying rhythm of drums just seems to reach down to your inner gut.

I then felt an icy glass instrument tracing the lines of my body, up to my mouth where I was told to lick it. It turned out to be a glass dildo about 9 inches long and he had put a cinnamon flavoring on it so my tongue burst at it's first lick. I couldn't help myself, and I kept licking while he lifted my legs off the bed and rested them on his upper arms as he kneeled before me. He then brought this now "mouth warmed" dildo down to my displayed cunt which was begging for entry. What I didn't realize until a moment later was he had plunged the glass cock in a cup of ice water on his way down!

The pure shock of that icy rod penetrating me was an excruciating phenomena and I nearly instantly came. He pulled it out just in time to then plunge it back in and slowly out again in rhythm to the music. The orgasm was monumental and I yelled and groaned so loud that I'm sure the heavens heard me.

I truly thought that orgasm earned me a bit of a rest and maybe the removal of my blindfold, but Nathan had different ideas. He did release my hands but only temporarily and he rolled me over to my stomach. He gently positioned the pillows with one added under me so that my butt was raised up even more than usual. He firm hands on me and being further away from the fire made my skin tingle and goose bumps appear. I asked for the heat to be turned up or a blanket but he just chuckled and said I would be hotter soon enough.

I nearly fell asleep, soothed by the music and relaxed by my recent orgasm but then I realized I was dreaming of the islands. I smelled coconut and tropical fruit and seawater. I was confused initially until I realized he had lit some aromatic candles.

His hands started massaging my ass, stroking it. This was nice, calming and I snuggled into the pillows further-still trying to warm up a bit. Suddenly, I was completely awake and hot as I felt the drip, drip, drip of hot wax covering my ass. Oh my, I can't move, my hands have been retied-this time a bit tighter. I wiggled, twisted, squeezing and releasing the butt muscles. Then I felt my husband separate by cheeks while he straddled my thighs. He placed his cock between my cheeks and continued to drip the wax, little by little as well as adding another liquid that was cooling and oily. This dripped into my crack. I squirmed some more while I suddenly became aware of my husband's ulterior motive.

I was rubbing and squeezing his penis with my butt until it was hard as steel. I could hear his breathing pick up speed as he started moaning. But he was relentless with continuing to drip the melted wax. Until I felt his legs tense around my thighs and his cum shoot on my now hot, red ass. I begged him to release one hand so I could rub his cum over my ass to cool it down. He then flipped me over and plunged his still hard member in my pussy while lifting my legs again and fingering my clit. His fingers moved swiftly and tenderly while coaxing my clit to become harder and harder.

I couldn't believe I was coming again so soon but I couldn't help myself. It rocked me. Flooded me with wave after wave of warming pleasure from head to toe.

I did get to rest then and fall into a sweet, dreamless coma like sleep. When I awoke, I was disoriented and slightly confused. That is until I felt the blindfold and the wet, sticky pool between my legs. I snuck a peek from under my blindfold and found my loving husband laying there, smiling like a Cheshire cat. I noticed the sun peaking up over the golf course. I asked him permission to go to the bathroom and clean myself up. He agreed and said there were specific items laid out for me that I must use.

He had thought of everything. A warm bubble bath had been started in this large jacuzzi tub and my favorite toothbrush was on the counter. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, readjusted my hair clip and then melted into the tub. The bubbles would pop over my skin, giving me the sensation that I was bathing in champagne. After about 20 minutes, I noticed another, less familiar item laying out on the counter. I got out, toweled off and read the box. He wanted me to douche all my entry areas down below. Oh, fuck! He did have more in store for me.

I was a bit nervous having never done this before but compliant and I followed his rules. I put on some cherry red lipstick and a little perfume in all the right spots and then went out to beg Nathan for more.

As I walked out, I now smelled the aroma of food and my mouth began to water. Nathan is a great cook and I knew the meal would be sumptuous and I was ravenous. We ate and laughed and then he gave me a tour of our weekend love nest. As we ended the tour, back in the kitchen, he reapplied the blindfold, lotioned me down with an oil of some type and then told me to lay out on the dining table. The table had a glossy lacquer on it which made me slide around a bit. It was cold and a bit slimy almost but it made me feel "prepared" for the next event in some strange way.

It was just then, that the doorbell rang. My senses perked. I didn't know what to do, but he ordered me to stay put, so I obeyed. I could hear the deep bass of another man's voice talking as they walked toward me. My heart began to pound. Mid-sentence talking became silence and I knew he had seen me. This man, Jackson, I had heard my husband call him, asked, "So you need me to fix her? She looks perfectly fine to me."

"Yes, my husband replied, but she needs you to plug her. Can you handle that?"

I realized I was holding my breath, waiting for his response which never came to my ears, but instead I felt slightly rough, calloused hands grab my waist and slide me down the table so that my ass was almost completely hanging off. Metal clinking sounds came to my ears. I concluded that he was taking off his tool belt and dropping his pants. Unexpectedly, light touches brushed my lips and then harder pressure pushed my lips apart so that his fingers were inside my mouth, feeling my tongue.

He pulled his fingers out and traced my lips again and slowly drew a thin line of wetness across my breasts, circling each nipple and down my stomach to the top of my triangle. Jackson then used his moistened fingers to spread the building wetness around my pussy and tease my clit a bit. Suddenly, like a freight train, he slammed his very thick cock into me! He had to hold me tight, pressing my ass into the table so I wouldn't slide upon each thrust deep into me.

Nathan grabbed my upper arms to help stabilize me as I was being slammed so hard that I nearly flew across the table. Jackson filled me as I've never been before and I couldn't help groaning a deep primal sound that I've never heard myself make before tonight. I knew I was about to get even more as I felt him tense and I heard him announce his orgasm. He pulled out of me a second before he came and I felt his warm juice cling to my breasts and upper chest. I felt used however immensely fulfilled at the same time.

Both Jackson and my husband lifted me from the table as I heard Nathan whisper, "Take her to the shower a use this tie to lightly attach her wrists to the shower head."

So there I was standing naked, tied to the shower head when I felt 4 soapy hands running all over my body while mixed with warm pellets of water. My one leg was placed up on a built in seat while fingers began to plunge into me again. I was thoroughly enjoying the wet cascading water over my body while receiving such immense sensations. I wanted this to last forever. But this was not to be as I climaxed again with a yell that I'm sure the neighbors heard. I then heard Nathan thank Jackson for his service and asked him to be on call later in the weekend for more "repairs. " Jackson readily agreed.

By this point I didn't know how much more I could handle. I was truly spent. Nathan untied me, took off my now soaking wet blindfold, dried me off and sat me down in a soft, cushiony chair. It didn't have a high back but it felt awesome to sink my body into its foam. I laid by head back on the back cushion so my head was extended, facing the ceiling.

That's when I felt my hair clip being removed and a brush running through it. Then, make-up being reapplied to my face. My husband continued to amaze me regarding all the thought and effort he put into this. Nathan began to kneed my feet, knowing how I love foot massages. After about 20 minutes of pure bliss, I was a puddle in his hands again. He leaned in close and started kissing me.

Slowly and softly at first and it then grew into a truly passionate experience. The kisses left my mouth and traveled down my neck. Not forgetting the other side, he switched and left a trail of kisses there too. I felt like purring. It was perfect. Gently he donned a new, dry blindfold on me so I knew that the sweet, romantic portion had concluded once again.

My anticipation kept mounting and I truly wasn't sure how much more I could take. This sexual experience had been going on now for what had to be more than 8 hours based on my internal clock and small clues. I knew we had finished our dinner around midnight and I had seen the sun rising out the window. Plus there was Jackson. I'm sure the earliest he probably started work was 7 am. So I figured it was about 8 in the morning and both of us only having minimal sleep.

Nathan guided me off the chair and walked me over about 20 feet. I heard the drawstrings for the curtain move. Was he just now closing them or opening them? He moved me a bit more and told me to raise my arms, palms facing out. I did as was told But then I must have jumped because I felt the cold window glass from the sliding doors on my nipples. He calmed me. Whispered to me that all would be fine.

"Relax and melt into the glass," he quietly ordered.

He pressed his clothed body, providing some comforting warmth, into mine. I had to turn my head to one side to rest it on the glass. His fingers started lightly feathering me up and down my sides as he pressed into me slightly more. I could feel him grow hard again but I didn't sense him removing his clothes. Just tingling movements up and down my sides. My nipples and pelvis pressed harder into the glass. I was sure it was going to break but I didn't hear any signs of that happening.

Since my one ear was pressed against the glass, I could hear that sounds of nature outside. I stiffened. I realized I also heard voices. Nathan didn't stop his fingers and I wasn't sure if he didn't hear them or didn't care. But he sensed change in my body language and started soothing me again with his voice. Reassuring me that all would be fine. The voices grew stronger and must have been coming from the golf course.

I heard men talking and a woman's laugh. This definitely wasn't planned as Jackson had been. This could be anyone, younger or more mature, married or single...

As Nathan continued to talk to me, I could "hear" the smile in his voice. My senses again, for the umpteenth time, were on high alert. 'Whack!' They must have hit a ball into the woods. I heard more giggling from the woman and a man saying, "You sliced that like you were cutting bread!" She laughed again but it cut short, silence.

I realized my husband's fingers had slowed their pace and he slightly released some pressure on my body. He was assessing the situation as well. In a commanding, self assured voice he told me to stay put. My mind is racing. I'm simultaneously scared and excited. The other side of sliding doors opened and closed. My husband is talking and I strain to hear but I can't quite make out what he's telling them. Then I hear the man yell to the other golfers that must have still been up on the green. I heard footsteps, crunching leaves or sticks.

Every nerve ending was on high alert. I wanted to bolt but I didn't dare. I was his willing sex slave this weekend and deep down I wanted more.

The door slid open again. Silence. I could hear breathing, many bodies' breathing. My husband's voice broke the lingering suspense, "These nice individuals have agree to help you in your sexual experience today. Let me introduce you to Ella and Rob, they've been married for 17 years." I felt a soft feminine hand caress my cheek. I knew it was Ella by how she cupped my face. Without her hands leaving my face, another stronger hand grabbed my newly released hair and pulled my head back so that my lips parted a bit. The kiss was hard and penetrating, but I knew it was Ella again. Her aroma was intoxicating. Then a clothed hard body pressed me into the glass again. I felt the bulge grow in his groin. This must be Rob.

Nathan then remarked,"We also have Ryan and Xavier joining us." Nathan barely had said their names when I felt two pairs of hands rubbing my body. One set on my upper body and one on my lower body.

As they continued examining me with their hands, Nathan continued, "They are four friends from college. Honey, would you like all of them to join in our fun?" I was surprised that he was asking me versus telling me. But I guess it was so different then anything we had done before that he needed confirmation. All I could do was nod my head, yes...oh yes please I was thinking.

They directed me onto the bed and I heard clothing drop and the springs groan with the weight of so many people. They layed me on my back, knees up but spread. Both of my nipples were instantly being sucked while I felt a tongue lick up my slit. I was being blown away with the intensity of it all and I started to ask if I could remove my blindfold when a cock entered my mouth and Also my pussy at the same time!

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers
12