All of Eden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
427 Followers

He pushed his cock deep in her pussy, thrusting hard against her. "Remember this feeling. . . remember how this feels. . ." he said. "I'll be gone and I need you to remember how it feels to have me inside you. To have me fucking you. To be mine."

"Yes Sir," Eden replied through her moans, feeling his cock fill her up with every thrust. Once again he slid out of her, this time dropping down to suckle her juices from her pussy himself. As he did, he slid the hook from her ass, stood up, pressed his cock against her sore asshole and thrust himself inside. Eden wailed and her body arched. James pressed down on her back keeping her pinned against the desk. He pulled nearly out of her and again pushed himself deep inside, causing Eden again to lurch and scream out.

"You won't get away from me my dear," James said and continued to stretch Eden's tiny little ass with his pounding cock. He reached up grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her head back off the desk. He wrapped his other hand around her throat fucking her harder and harder until he was about to cum. At that moment he pulled out of her ass and with a handful of hair down onto her knees. James shoved his cock deep into the back of her throat still holding her hair and with his balls pressed hard against Eden's chin, James came, forcing his hot cum down her throat. Eden tried to pull back, but unable to she felt spurt after spurt shoot from his cock causing her to gag and her eyes to water.

As he finished he placed both hands on either side of her head and lifted her to her feet. He looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply. As he pulled back from their kiss Eden looked up at him into his eyes and with a shaky wavering voice said, "Thank you Sir."

James smiled down at her. He reached around his desk and retrieved her dress from a drawer. As they dressed themselves James began to speak. "As you know, I will be leaving this evening. Unfortunately I must get on to some meetings in New York. I do hope to return soon and hope that when I do I will have a chance to visit with you. In the meantime, we will keep in very close contact via all the methods we have available to us. This evening I will send you a checklist of sorts with instructions as to how you will fill it out, as well as a bit of a task list list and schedule you will be expected to adhere to. I understand that you do have another life here that you have a child and family and that they'll have to come first. But make no mistake Eden, you're mine, one hundred percent mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I do understand."

"Call me Master."

Eden nervously replied, "Yes... Master."

To be continued...

Any questions, comments, or feedback is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoyed!

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
427 Followers
12