All Over the News Ch. 02

Story Info
Some of you asked.
2.3k words
4.62
5.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

It's been what? About 5 or 6 years since I wrote anything, the real truth is back when I was posting a few tales I was depressed.

I suspected that even back then and I know it for certain now. But I also am way better now.

I just got that annual payment that comes in every year, it shows up every January. When it does, it brings back memories, oddly other than for those few days each year I don't think much about all that happened, not really.

It is almost like all of that, everything, it all happened to someone else. Does that even make sense?

+++

My friend Lee was married to a man named Ted, he posted here as "magichands" since he worked as an LMT. That man loved to write, he loved to tell stories. I have read some of those, I have them still in boxes, in various stages of completion.

Sometimes I wonder, having known that man, if that most of them are true.

Ted passed way back from lung cancer, then his wife Lee, my very best friend in the whole world was killed in an accident almost right in front of me. We had stopped that day for ice cream, I grabbed my purse and got out. I made it perhaps a dozen steps when I heard the noise.

One of those men, not supposed to even be here, drunk. That fast, the world around me changed again.

Except for that, my life and hers would be completely different.

Lee left everything to me, she had no living relatives. Why me? I have to say, I just do not know. Perhaps because she knew I knew everything about her, and loved her anyway?

The checks are large, even with the huge taxes withheld, all from a silly slot machine win in a casino. Ted and lee were there for some fun, one lucky push and everything changed for them, too.

As I look, there are just four of those payments left now to arrive.

There was the house, cars, other things, inherited. All mine, which took some sorting out.

I sold most of it, kept the Corvette, a bright red 50 year anniversary z06 model.

That is the one I was driving the day of the accident, and where this story begins.

+++

That accident out on the freeway was very bad, people on motorcycles have little defense against cars and trucks. Someone made a mistake, one car swerved, a collision, bikes and bodies then scattered all over.

Being a Doctor, I pitched in to help. Of course my position as Director of our health clinic meant it had been some time since I used any of those skills, since mostly I just manage people on staff.

Plus, I do not like blood much. Odd thing for a Doctor to say, isn't it?

But I did the best I could until more help arrived, using my woefully inadequate medical supplies I kept in the trunk.

During that incident, I found myself being interviewed, then that evening I sat and watched myself on TV. That alone is weird.

Then, I forgot about all of that.

+++

It was not long after, my phone rang. I do not keep an unlisted number, I do on the cell phone I carry now but not on the house phone.

It was Darin, one of the men I helped out on the highway. He had been bloody, a broken forearm, a shaggy beard and he was.. well.. huge?

I remembered his big grin, easy manner, he was under control even lying there on the freeway. He looked at me, called me "cute" and I realized he could probably see most of my breasts down the smock I had on.

He asked me out to dinner during the phone call, to "pay me back" is the way he put that.

Now I had been asked out several times in the year or so prior, always by other physicians or people I was around in our day to day lives. I turned all of those down, not ready to begin to try and live any normal life.

That depression, you see, it had me in it's grasp back then. That even manifested itself in my doing a few things that can best be described as out of character, things I can relate here but most certainly would not want to be public.

Like the very young man down at the coast I let come to my room and make love to me? That was silly, and risky, but I am also a woman and human, the feeling of a strong man with me felt very good, even one about a decade and a half my junior.

Of course that was going nowhere, it was just a moment between people. I had no one at the time to answer to.

One time I even went into the bar down there, by myself. I guess I was being slutty, I wore no underwear under my clothes, needing someone to hold me, pretend to love and need me.

I listened to the men who did approach me, good lord! Don't they ever listen to themselves, and think? I sat there, turned down every approach.

I went home, and became the woman who climbed out of her car along side the freeway, and tried to help people, to save some lives.

+++

Now, here was this huge man, Darin, actually asking ME out? He was not any kind of fit in my lifestyle, all I knew of him was what I had seen lying on the freeway pavement, and the description the TV news gave of him, "outlaw biker."

I heard myself say yes to his request, even though my mind was telling me to say no.

Then, I found myself thinking about that all the next day. I mean, where were we going to go? What could we talk about? Even worse, the man was easily more than twice my 125 pounds, way more than a foot taller.

All of the questions must have slid through my mind literally dozens of times. "Saturday", informal dress, he had suggested. I think I reached for my phone to cancel no less than 50 times.

I do remember telling Darin that I was not going to get on that motorcycle of his.

"No worries, it's in the shop." He told me with a laugh. I went to sleep that night with the sound of that laugh, a vision of his crooked grin in my mind.

+++

I remember sitting there waiting for the knock on my door. Emotions running through me, giddy then frightened, it was almost like having no control over anything if that makes any sense.

My life was structured, I lived alone. I had not been on a date for a very long time. I could even see myself out with a professional, a physician, someone from my world.

But, an outlaw biker?

Then came the knock. I took a deep breath, opened the door.

That silly lopsided grin, neatly combed hair, clean shaven face, he looked me up and down carefully, then his expression was one of delight.

"Wow." escaped his lips, softly. Oh my God did that feel good.

I managed to not say something stupid like, "Oh, this old thing!" to describe the dress I had carefully selected. It was light colored with flowers all over it, a bit casual in style but also allowed a hint of cleavage to show. My hair was very well fussed over, carefully colored to cover the few traces of gray. I used some hints of makeup, not to cover but to improve as best as I could.

I knew that Darin was 4 months younger than me, because I snooped into the medical records after his phone call. He was 6' 4", 275 pounds, and other than some hide knocked off and his forearm broken, he was in perfect health.

Darin presented his arm for me, the one with the cast on it. I could not help but to giggle softly at that, then somehow we were walking towards his car.

I expected something gaudy, powerful, noisy but it was a later model Buick. It was nice but certainly not flashy.

"What happened to your whiskers?" I asked him, instantly feeling silly for asking that.

"I wanted to look my best for you is all." He gave me that grin again.

+++

Dinner was Filets, all the trimmings, it was delicious. Then we stepped into the lounge, there was a 3 piece combo playing there.

I expected him to prefer rock, or something loud, but the theme was soft, gentle, and very good.

We talked, lord did we talk. He listened, he smiled, we danced, even with his one arm in a cast it was easy.

By evening's end I had wondered several times what this huge man's body would feel like against mine.

Darin took me home, at the security gate to my place he took both of my hands in his, smiled, and asked me if he could have permission to take me out again.

I had expected him to ask me to come in, and I have to say at that moment, I am not completely certain what my answer would have been. No one had touched me since those insane incidents down at the coast.

It was about six weeks later when Darin asked me if I would date just him, exclusively. We were in an arcade, playing video games, honest to God.

I laughed at that. Darin was the only one I was dating at the moment anyway. At that moment, the most he had ever done was kiss me, and even those were not make out sessions.

This giant man was gentle, sweet. If he was really an "outlaw biker" then I didn't care. I liked him and had come to be completely comfortable with him.

Then came the night he stayed at my place, we were going bike riding the next day to celebrate his getting the cast off.

I was quite ready, but he wasn't? Darin slept on my huge couch that night. I admit I did expect a more aggressive response. We did kiss, and for the first time he fondled my breast beneath my clothing.

I was expecting, I suppose is the word? Then he smiled, and told me he would need a blanket. He must have seen the expression on my face, because he told me, "Not yet."

The next day, he loaded our bikes on his minivan, the one that up until then I did not know he even owned.

Then he drove us all the way to Portland, out to the East side. We unloaded, rode all the way out to Crown Point. I showed him the house where my friends Ted and Lee had lived, the areas I rode my own bike on nearly every day.

I had no trouble at all riding up there and back, the surprise was Darin had no trouble doing the same. That was one of those perfect days.

There is a side road I knew of, it heads down into an open grassy field. It was perhaps 75 degrees out, I led Darin down there.

I am certain he knew, as did I. It was my hands that slid his briefs down, freeing him. My Darin is nice and normal, as a Doctor, I know what normal is.

Making love out in nature, under a warm Sun, a gentle breeze, is a beautiful thing. Darin, being a large man, was surprisingly gentle.

It would be nice to say I climaxed with him that first time, but I didn't, and it didn't matter. It was perfect. But then, he took me again and I sure did that time!

I remember that I did ask him after, as we lay together in the middle of a grassy field, naked and satisfied.

"Damn! What took you so long?" His big hand was stroking my face.

He gave me that grin I love so much.

"I wanted it to be perfect!" Was his response.

+++

It is amazing how things turned out. I have had some emails asking if I plan to write, not many but getting that notice in the mail that the annual payment was in my account made me go and reread some of the old stories.

Darin and I, you see, are married. He already had the ring, so yes, he knew.

I go with him to his biker club gatherings, now some of the women that go there are what I would call loose.

No one bothers me though, my Darin weighs 275 pounds. I belong to him and they all know it. A few of them remember the day the lady Doctor patched them up out on the freeway also, so they treat me like a queen.

I ride on the back of Darin's huge machine sometimes, people look at us. Darin did regrow his beard, fine with me. I have some outfits that are sort of naughty, too, after all I am sometimes his biker mama. I know, you have all heard stories about things that go on, and yes, some of it does. Not Darin or I though, we swore to each other. He just likes me to look the part, there is that image and all of that.

I do not mind looking naughty one bit!

The rest of the time, we sometimes ride our normal bikes. And I go to work, I am a Doctor.

Darin? He is a computer programmer now, honest! It can be really difficult to tell the truth of someone just by looking. He is paid very well, as am I.

Plus, I am no longer depressed, in fact, I am quite content.

In fact, for those of you who asked, I am very happy.

So I probably will not be writing any more, there simply is nothing more to tell.

imsally
imsally
100 Followers